• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

So guys........... Zelda Wii U is most likely being delayed into 2016.............
We will not see the game at all at E3.............
We have all of this changing **** with Nintendo going mobile(Not a bad thing within itself, but still some shocking news)
We have no Mewtwo
We don't have a Nintendo Direct
We don't have a good holiday title for the Wii U
THEY DIDNT EVEN GIVE US FOOTAGE OR EVEN A SCREENSHOT BEFORE BREAKING OUR HEARTS, WE DONT EVEN GET ANY INFORMATION ON WHAT SORT OF IDEAS ARE DELAYING THIS GAME!

Now excuse me, while Ganondorf and I go cry in Hyrule Castle whilst the whole world is flooding.....
wtf loz
i thought this game was making it to e3?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
On the topic of nerfing Rosalina. The problem of course is that it is hard to determine what is best for her.
Rosie got all the nerfs she needed, who's still complaining about her? if Zelda can fight Rosie everyone should at this point :v

only thing i want gone is multijab kills, but that's a generalized thing.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
wtf loz
i thought this game was making it to e3?
No.....
Aonuma said:
As I said in the video, we would like to take this time so we can bring you a very special experience, by making the ultimate Zelda game. Since we’d like to focus on developing the game we’ve decided to not show the game at this year’s E3. Thank you for your continued support, and I hope you’ll look forward to the game!
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjTtchGZw

:'-(

NairWizard

Somewhere
Controversial/socially incorrect (hashtag buzzword bold) claim: Zelda is actually mid tier or better.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
MOTHER- DAMN IT, WHY!? Compare Falco and Ness's grab hit frames. REALLY? And Ness is supposedly another "magic" user archetype not a goddamned grappler! I don't know yet, but if I find out that Falco shares the same hitboxes as Fox's grab... Yeah, let's make the character that can fight from afar have an incredibly fast grab while the character whose projectile game is FUBAR'd not only have an average to slow grab, but let's make it so his grab hitbox is also stupid. Ike's grab is faster than Falco's! Should I mention that Ganondorf's grab is like an old man grabbing something with his failing eyesight? Ganondorf freaking stares at his hand like he just had blurry vision!
Move Hit Frames|:4falco:|:4ness:
Grab|8-9|6-7
Dash Grab|10-11|8-9
Pivot Grab|11-12|10-11

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's saddening LoZ won't get a new game till 2016, but in the words of Miyomoto "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad"
So unless I have some secret cancer after dealing with Fox MK and Diddy the past 8+ years, I can live with waiting till 2016 for LoZ on Wii U.

Oh that was posted earlier, nvm.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Controversial/socially incorrect (hashtag buzzword bold) claim: Zelda is actually mid tier or better.
IMO she IS good. Except in competitive play, where her risk/reward gameplay based on sweetspots makes her really had to compared to the almighty HOO HAH for example. Not to mention a lot if high tier characters tends to be quick characters.

TLDR: She clearly isn't trash, but her gameplay intrinsically place her as a low tier.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
MOTHER- DAMN IT, WHY!? Compare Falco and Ness's grab hit frames. REALLY? And Ness is supposedly another "magic" user archetype not a goddamned grappler! I don't know yet, but if I find out that Falco shares the same hitboxes as Fox's grab... Yeah, let's make the character that can fight from afar have an incredibly fast grab while the character whose projectile game is FUBAR'd not only have an average to slow grab, but let's make it so his grab hitbox is also stupid. Ike's grab is faster than Falco's! Should I mention that Ganondorf's grab is like an old man grabbing something with his failing eyesight? Ganondorf freaking stares at his hand like he just had blurry vision!

But yeah, it's pretty dumb really.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So, I've heard this from you before, and I feel this way every so often myself, so I can understand where one would come from with this claim,

but what I've never heard is "who is she theoretically better than that puts her in this position?"

I don't see her being the absolute worst character, but I struggle to think of characters I could definitively say she's better than; a lot of characters are still rather underdeveloped, which leaves me feeling that her kill power and good disadvantage state only make her seem better than them for now.

I've joked in this thread several times that mid tier is the lowest tier in this game, but in all honestly I don't feel like there's a character that feels low tier, they'd only end up there because someone has to - even the memetic "worst character" Mii Swordfighter's had people questioning if he's really that bad after recent tournament results.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Eh. Still looking to play 3DS. Don't have a Wii U.

All my friends have a Wii U, I play Smash Wii U with them all the time… and yet I'm the only one without a Wii U. -.-

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Eh. Still looking to play 3DS. Don't have a Wii U.

All my friends have a Wii U, I play Smash Wii U with them all the time… and yet I'm the only one without a Wii U. -.-
*grabs 3ds*
eh why not

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Locke 06 Locke 06 looks like tomorrow evening for matches won't work since I'm going to be at work longer than I originally planned. I will have some time midday available.

Somehow I've been getting more used to Zelda. UThrow is my preferred combo starter actually, not DThrow.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Reading through the EVO custom moveset project thread gives me the feeling that customs at national events won't last long.

Trying to appease everyone with only ten sets looks impossible with some characters.

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Reading through the EVO custom moveset project thread gives me the feeling that customs at national events won't last long.

Trying to appease everyone with only ten sets looks impossible with some characters.
It's not necessary imo. In most case it's just someone who just begin to play custom on and love his set even if it's bad. Usually in a couple of days they change their mind. Sometimes their set are really good and a discussion is needed. And weeklies sometimes autorise 3ds.
If, if, if, if none of this thing happen, there is an issue, but until then no worries woolies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Unless that game is put through hell, pushed back to the next home console, not worth the hype, a dissapointment, even so that Miyamoto says himself is the most uninspired game he has created(TWILIGHT PRINCESS!)

Top Bottom