• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Jesus those were the laggiest matches I've had in forever :'D I had a hard time doing anything really, I have no idea how you play so well on wifi, I guess you're too used to it by now.

Definitely not good to play a character for the first time in wifi.

Also, managing campers online is a pain in the butt.
Yeah it was definitely laggier than normal to me as well

@ FullMoon FullMoon if yew need help on the WFT match up. Tell me. I'd be happy to play.
Sure, just not right now since I promised to watch Pokémon with my sister today.

Fullmoon confirmed to have kfc wifi. Need to save up on a lan adapter.
Or it could be that I live in Brazil =V

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
XD I had never heard of the term "kfc internet."

But yeah I won't lie, my internet isn't wonderful either. I've been trying to get a different provider but no luck so far. I can't get good connections even with like Macchiato, who is in the US :/

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'm gonna fly to Mexico City on the 27th to visit family, but it looks like we're gonna have heavy rainstorms during the whole month...

I legit fear for my life :'D

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dammiiiiit. I don't think Fox is my thing. Every time I go off-stage, I feel like I'm risking a lot and I LOVE getting off-stage KO's. He's not my thing :c
The only thing I know Fox can do off stage by default is gimp with Nair, spike with one of Fair's hits, and Bair stage spike, ledge trump, or maybe a RAR Bair off stage. With customs, Wolf Flash spiking. Of those options, only Nair gimp and Bair are reliable and that's not saying a lot. You could go under someone and Uair them, but that's risky because of Fox's fall speed and I don't know what you could do with Dair.

Funny thing is that Falco can and will kill you with his Uair if you mess up at the ledge.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
One time I was bored and tried to catch a Heatran at full health with a Pokeball. Eventually I did it.
I did that with Mewtwo in Yellow and it was forever entrenched in my mind that the "press up+B at the right time to guarantee a catch" trick was legit

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So my friend (Yoshi main) and I (Zelda main) are going to a doubles tournament this weekend. Our team name? "Yoshi's Hylian"

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Can Sonic actually kill at 60% with customs? I was under the impression that Hammer Spin Dash (which isn't a kill move) is his only good custom and that the others were niche.

Soul.

Can Sonic actually kill at 60% with customs? I was under the impression that Hammer Spin Dash (which isn't a kill move) is his only good custom and that the others were niche.
For some odd reason the Sonic boards think his customs are niche. All of them. HSD is good for free forward smashes.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

For some odd reason the Sonic boards think his customs are niche. All of them. HSD is good for free forward smashes.
Surprise Attack and Gravitational Charge seem decent, too. Surprise Attack is faster than Homing Attack at the cost of less power, but I don't see how that would matter. Gravitational Charge looks like it's the same thing as Spin Charge, except it pulls people towards you. I guess I could understand why that's bad, but eh, it looks cool.

I've never faced a decent Diddy before, but that video was very informational and I'll keep it in mind if I ever encounter a Diddy main.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Yeeeeep. I love Elsa. I was actually suppose to main her at release but Shulk's awesome

BUT HEY, I can use Elsa as a secondary. Now I must learn to embrace u-air, u-tilt, u-smash, jab, dash attack and d-air. OH and her n-air. I won't forget about that. AND lunar landing or whatever

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Rosalina buddies! <3

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
:rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina::rosalina:

Rosalina is amazing! Hope you enjoy her. <3 <3 <3

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
the fact someone had to make a video for how to DI one combo disgusts me

so awesome that someone loved her so much he bought tons of copies of her amiibo so that he could cover how much love he has for her
WE DON'T SPEAK OF "THAT ONE" HE-

*Cough*

Partly thanks to him it has become even more ridiculously hard to get her amiibo. I still don't have her. Doesn't help that I'm stuck with a site that is looking to be shady that I imported from. :/

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so awesome that someone loved her so much he bought tons of copies of her amiibo so that he could cover how much love he has for her
Have you seen his posts in the Rosalina social about that? They're actually pretty sad.

I feel bad for the guy because he obviously needs to get some professional help.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
WE DON'T SPEAK OF "THAT ONE" HE-

*Cough*

Partly thanks to him it has become even more ridiculously hard to get her amiibo. I still don't have her. Doesn't help that I'm stuck with a site that is looking to be shady that I imported from. :/
well you could (insert a gasp noise here) wait for more. I don't think there is going to be a chance that Nintendo wont print more rosalina after they were so popular... with one guy
At least I can see where he is coming from, Rosalina is such an uninspired design on top of having as much personality as Mario (maybe even less which I didn't think was possible) and having more fans then this warehouse

it can be pretty infuriating
lol that's not my fault everyone complains about diddy
still just pls
Have you seen his posts in the Rosalina social about that? They're actually pretty sad.

I feel bad for the guy because he obviously needs to get some professional help.
hmm obvious? Don't think so, if I could take a hammer to a bunch of Rosalina amiibos and get away with I would. He has the money (well had I think this was a poor choice on his part, the only thing I feel for here is his wallet) and it's just a way to vent frustration. If you want to see going to far you should see what packers fans did after brett favre was signed to the vikings. and besides even if he were to seek professional help it doesn't do you much good or you can't make much progress if you're mad at a nonexistent person thing

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Idk where everyone is coming from about Rosalina having no personality. I think she has the MOST personality out of every Mario character. She's the only character in the series to have a deep backstory which affected her life.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
hng
tumblr_static_furret_shiny.jpg

Idk where everyone is coming from about Rosalina having no personality. I think she has the MOST personality out of every Mario character. She's the only character in the series to have a deep backstory which affected her life.
for some people personality is not written it is shone (insert more negative comments here)

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
well you could (insert a gasp noise here) wait for more. I don't think there is going to be a chance that Nintendo wont print more rosalina after they were so popular...
Here's the thing though. While you may be right in terms of japan, when it comes to America, we got word that Target isn't getting more Rosalinas at all apparently. Like, something that said there will never be another Smash Rosalina amiibo in a target store. It's a little too fuzzy. And Rosalina was exclusive to Target. Soo...

As for this:
well you could (insert a gasp noise here) wait for more. I don't think there is going to be a chance that Nintendo wont print more rosalina after they were so popular... with one guy
They don't have to print any more smash Rosalinas because it's looking like they are going to make Mario lines. So either way, there will be a Rosalina. But I really like the smash version though.

for some people personality is not written it is shone (insert more negative comments here)
...Written? Everytime anyone official talks about Rosalina, they call her mysterious.

Everything else all her fans talks about is talked based on what's been shown and her actions. Like how she is caring and motherly. Graceful. Wise. And more. Except for maybe motherly, those usually aren't written down in descriptions.

Edit: Yes I saw that, but still was curious on the written part.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Here's the thing though. While you may be right in terms of japan, when it comes to America, we got word that Target isn't getting more Rosalinas at all apparently. Like, something that said there will never be another Smash Rosalina amiibo in a target store. It's a little too fuzzy. And Rosalina was exclusive to Target. Soo..
I thought they said it was an exclusive for the time being or something, so it might stop being exclusive later.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
@berserker01, prepare yourself. :p
realized you said the magic words

Here's the thing though. While you may be right in terms of japan, when it comes to America, we got word that Target isn't getting more Rosalinas at all apparently. Like, something that said there will never be another Smash Rosalina amiibo in a target store. It's a little too fuzzy. And Rosalina was exclusive to Target. Soo...
Nintendo already confirmed more Marth this is most likely due to how quickly it sold out. It is not unreasonable to think they would send more Rosalina
They don't have to print any more smash Rosalinas because it's looking like they are going to make Mario lines. So either way, there will be a Rosalina. But I really like the smash version though.
well I can see your point there

Edit: Yes I saw that, but still was curious on the written part.
only time anything revealed about rosalina is though a book in mario galaxy and really if she was mysterious then I would want to know more about her, instead she is boring, everything that comes out of her mouth is one syllable or is a woah of some sort (seriously the only worse part about mario galaxy other then rosalina is rosalina's dead inside voice actor), as a 'mother' she seems to barely speak with her children or interact with them at all, this for me goes beyond character design as just poor design anyways
Everything else all her fans talks about is talked based on what's been shown and her actions. Like how she is caring and motherly. Graceful. Wise. And more. Except for maybe motherly, those usually aren't written down in descriptions.
as for wise. saying "you need to do this" is not wise, it's informative something all NPCs are required to do now a days because you know, hand holding era of video gaming. So she's got that going for her. Caring, never saw it, once. I'm really not buying mysterious, more like they didn't try-erious... that was terrible I need to get better at this

Look I knew from day 1 of joining smash boards, I wasn't gonna make anyone dislike rosalina though an argument and no one is going to be able to make me like rosalina. It's the internet and it's filled with opinionated people, all of this is in Nintendo's hands to change opinions not yours or and certainly not mine

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
Yeah. Smash 3DS feels like butt now, haha. I can't go back to it.

EDIT: Friend request sent. I also have a room open.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Look I knew from day 1 of joining smash boards, I wasn't gonna make anyone dislike rosalina though an argument and no one is going to be able to make me like rosalina. It's the internet and it's filled with opinionated people, all of this is in Nintendo's hands to change opinions not yours or and certainly not mine
Implying I'm trying to make people like the things I like whenever I get into a debate with someone.

There is such a thing as trying to explain your thoughts.

The fact you don't even want to discuss it is incredibly disappointing anyhow.

Top Bottom