• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

I slowed down the gif @Latte made to match the original better.

I'm gone until Tuesday so I guess I'm missing the Robin raid.
Have fun and don't get yourselves banned or anything like that :secretkpop:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Inside, EVERYONE is a Zelda main. She just disguises herself as every character.
I r bord

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I got Lucina GIFs
/blessed

I still prefer marth. Though I did get rekt by a Lucina earlier. Maybe it's because I suck. So are you and lucina a srs thing

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Well, I'm going to be on my 3DS, so if anyone wants to play, just let me know. I'm wanting to practice with ike, marth and jiggly some

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just played some FG for the first time in months and this is how it went:

Like 4 different people SD'ed at the beginning of the match because people apparently hate fighting Rosalina.

I faced a flowchart Greninja that did fully charged shuriken>dash attack>spam shadow sneak until it hits>jump above me and spam dair>repeat for every single stock. He was using the shiny Greninja palette swap, so you know he was a scrub.

I faced a Lucina that would spam shield breaker until I approached, then they would bthrow me and then spam fsmash near the ledge.

Sadly, I didn't see a single Little Mac.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@Fernosaur

1. Beirut sounds pretty neat, I'll have to listen to more of their stuff.

2. I love showing people this band, since the lead singer/songwriter grew up 10 minutes from where I live in a town with about 3,000 people.

He is a huge inspiration to me and it keeps me writing knowing that is possible that if you work for it you can get out of the middle of nowhere and reach hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Lorde Lorde

Lol Dair spamming Greninjas. Thought that was so early 2015 :p
It's too bad that Greninja is such a scrub magnet because people make him look awful. Imo, he's one of the most fun characters to play (along with Rosalina and Peach). The frog is life.

I never really use dair, though. I find that all of his other aerials are much more useful in any given situation.

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I never really use dair, though. I find that all of his other aerials are much more useful in any given situation.
IDK, safe on shield dair sounds pretty appealing to me.
Of course, if you whiff you're probably going to get punished though right?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
IDK, safe on shield dair sounds pretty appealing to me.
Of course, if you whiff you're probably going to get punished though right?
Considering it has like 32 frames of landing lag, yeah, you'll get punished.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Mocha, what do yew use Dair for. I know at certain percents it combos to fair or Bair but is there anything else?
Most decent Greninjas don't throw out Dair because of how risky it is when you miss. I personally use Dair from a hard read, or as a mix up now and then. I do not recommend trying to use it too much vs people who like to roll either.

Dair can combo into many things, but it's percentage dependent, as well as the height you are coming down from. A short hop Dair directly above them usually results in them bouncing up or below me, again, depending on percentage. However when I come down with a Dair high above them, they tend to get sent left or right. Depending on the direction they go is what you want to find the appropriate follow-up.

Bouncing Dair:

Dair > Up air
Dair > Dair
Dair > Nair (lol)
Dair > Shadow Sneak (have to be fairly high percent though)
Dair > Fair (you have to space it just right)

Left/Right Dair:

Dair > Fair (If they go in front of you)
Dair > Bair (if they *surprise* go behind you)

There's a lot more of course, but they are situational. It's really just getting the timing down, and being aware of their percentage/direction they'll get sent in, so you can react fast enough to combo.

*edit* Almost forgot to mention that around early 100%ish, varying between character weight, Dair can set up into an Up air, which can set up into an Up air spike, which can be followed with a possible killing move (most prefer Down Smash). Unless they tech it of course.

Last edited:
Just remembered to tell you guys, I went out for some fresh air a few hours ago...

I saw some guys I actually knew that play Smash 4 competitively. One of them was abusing the living hell out of Hoo Hah BOOM which KO'd at ~70%

Godammit

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Just remembered to tell you guys, I went out for some fresh air a few hours ago...

I saw some guys I actually knew that play Smash 4 competitively. One of them was abusing the living hell out of Hoo Hah BOOM which KO'd at ~70%

Godammit
70%? Gross. Is that with default up b or a custom one?

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Any tips for beating the challenge 'get 3 or more KOs vs the rival with Diddy in rival multi man smash'? I got 2 but it's hard to set up anything with 5 miis running around. He's hard to gimp, juggle and setup KOs on because the miis.
Kill the Miis. They're pretty easy to kill too

@Fernosaur never listened to Goldfrapp but will check them out. What would be a good place to start?

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I'll check that out when I get home :p

@ Berserker. Berserker. do you happen to have a vid of Trela's SF pls I need to see it

Top Bottom