• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Hey Xeno! :D Didn't think I'd ever see you in this thread lol
Hello! :D
I was summoned here when I heard someone was dissin' Luigi.

That death stare gif made me think of how many Mario Kart mains Macchiato might have.
I only have one. I like to show people my moves in the Blue Falcon with Luigi. :p

I hate to tell you the truth, but...
Luigi is love.
Luigi is life.
More people will realize this simple truth as time goes on, including you. Believe me. :4luigi:

I sent him here because Macchiato has a thing for the hoo hah nado
Oddly enough, I don't use Hoo-Hahnado that much. Most people air dodge before I can land it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The worst thing about when Macchiato mains Mopcina is all of the gifs of her he spams.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Hello! :D
I was summoned here when I heard someone was dissin' Luigi.

I only have one. I like to show people my moves in the Blue Falcon with Luigi. :p

I hate to tell you the truth, but...
Luigi is love.
Luigi is life.
More people will realize this simple truth as time goes on, including you. Believe me. :4luigi:
Luigi can go suck a **** and die tbh

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Make sure to post the link here when you open it!

I think those prices are very fair, especially for how large the Luma is.

Galaxy Luma sounds amazing. Even looking online, I cannot find any galaxy fleece. There's a lot of galaxy print cotton fabric, though.
I will! Honestly I'm so excited to know people would actually buy them. They're completely handmade; I don't want a sewing machine since even though it takes a while, handsewing is so much fun and ensures quality.

Ahh thanks ~ I always fret about pricing, whether it's plushes or art.

Doesn't it?? I was actually given the idea by my friend @Kippeh who sketched it for me.
Yeah, the lack of galaxy-print fleece is very disappointing. All I see are these extremely expensive fleece blankets that aren't worth buying to make one plush over. And cotton.. I'm really not sure about using cotton. Cotton just isn't plush soft.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Luigi inspired me to be tall and thin and cowardly and like green

he made me the man I am today

Luigi inspired me to be a **** in Mario Kart

now it's elsa time.png

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
You gorls giving Zelda poké moves, I'll do that too! (Except better)

Reflect *edit* **** I think I mean Barrier. - either way, NOT mirror coat. That move makes special attacks return at 2x. Zelda's crappy reflector can'T even. (Only multiplies by x1.25 smh) Besides we all know we're actually spamming it to panic against physical attacks... And you use it BEFORE the attack is out anyways, not as retaliation.

• Fire Blast - Accurately represents the reward for landing, BUT IT CAN ACTUALLY MISS, SO ACCURATE.

• Teleport - Okay duh obvi. Except in Pokemon it accurately represents Zelda's usefulness.

• High Jump Kick - Lightning Kicks. They can kick *** when actually landed, but you can even miss and completely screw yourself over! :awesome: SO REAL! alternatively, Thunder Kick

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I will! Honestly I'm so excited to know people would actually buy them. They're completely handmade; I don't want a sewing machine since even though it takes a while, handsewing is so much fun and ensures quality.

Ahh thanks ~ I always fret about pricing, whether it's plushes or art.

Doesn't it?? I was actually given the idea by my friend @Kippeh who sketched it for me.
Yeah, the lack of galaxy-print fleece is very disappointing. All I see are these extremely expensive fleece blankets that aren't worth buying to make one plush over. And cotton.. I'm really not sure about using cotton. Cotton just isn't plush soft.
I think I'll try to make a Luma, despite the fact that I'll buy one from you. The thing is that I've never sewn before, so it'd probably look bad. Idk where to even start with sewing.

I did another google search for galaxy fabric and I found this. I'm not sure what PUL is, but it could be polyester or something. That Luma is looks really good, though. Kippeh is very good.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Luigi inspired me to be tall and thin and cowardly and like green

"man"
One of the commentators on Shofu's stream said that Marth was pretty and prettier than Lucina! :joyful:

Well... Hmm... Yeah...

I love his theme song in that game (that I never played).
only thing prettier then Marth is his wife

I bet Marth and Shiida compete in beauty contests to make the contestants cry

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So about 20 minutes ago I had no alerts so I went to do something else and then I came back and

Then I looked at it and

This made me lol. But, yes I went through 10 pages worth xD. And before someone asks, yes, I did read them all. My brain is dead Dx

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't watch much tv myself, so I wouldn't know whats a good show. I barely take time to watch anime as is.

Anyway, Smash bros wii u smash anyone?

Top Bottom