• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wow, I'm not the only one to assign Pokémon types to Smash characters!

I'll do mine later (somebody remind me) because I don't want to do that on my phone. I COULD, but it would take about 30 minutes.
At one point I tried to figure out what the special moves would be as Pokemon moves.
There were a lot of Rapid Spins and Sky Uppercuts :/

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Omg these Luma plushes and tutorials that you guys are posting are amazing.

Time to start putting together a Rosalina cosplay...though I can't buy booze because I'm a minor :^)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Fun fact, I make Luma plushes. I have cheaper, lower quality blanket fleece for pillow-esque and not-likely-to-retain-their-shapes-forever Lumas, and more expensive, higher quality sewing fleece for plush-like Lumas that actually will keep their shape.

^^^ This pretty much.
tbh I can already see these Luma plushes ruining my life. I'm going to end up spending my paychecks on sewing supplies and fleece. Grandmotherhood, here I come.

I like the black, white, and both shades of blue.

But I mean, they're all adorable.
The black one is Polari, which is the one I want to make. Except that he's actually supposed to be dark brown and the person made him incorrectly.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I like the black, white, and both shades of blue.

But I mean, they're all adorable.
I know there's a user here with a Rosalina & Luma avatar where she's holding Luma and it looks like she's biting Luma. And then there's this: be surrounding by adorable Luma.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
tbh I can already see these Luma plushes ruining my life. I'm going to end up spending my paychecks on sewing supplies and fleece. Grandmotherhood, here I come.

The black one is Polari, which is the one I want to make. Except that he's actually supposed to be dark brown and the person made him incorrectly.
I think the payoff for selling them greatly outweighs the supply cost, tbh. I'm planning to sell mine on Etsy or something at some point. And I want to make Polari as well, but the fabric store I frequent doesn't have brown fleece dark enough for what I need..

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Do iiiiiit :rosalina:
Maybe in a few months or a year from now when I can reliably and effectively use MALLC in actual matches, I might pick her up again. I really like her as a character and she covers some of Shulk/Zelda's matchups so woo. inb4 10 more Rosalina techs that I have to learn are discovered by then

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
No! Join the Falco Airlines Service! We've got flatbreads and a panini machine! Oh, and casual Mondays and Fridays! :p

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I think the payoff for selling them greatly outweighs the supply cost, tbh. I'm planning to sell mine on Etsy or something at some point. And I want to make Polari as well, but the fabric store I frequent doesn't have brown fleece dark enough for what I need..
I'd probably buy one whenever you make the store! If you ever made a dark purple one, I'd buy it immediately.

Polari is a strange color, so that's understandable. I'm actually covered up with a Polari-colored blanket rn, but it's microfiber, not fleece.

GORLS, look at this. This person sells handmade eeveelution plushies (along with other ones): follylolly.storenvy.com

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Comparing some of my Lucario matches vs CPUs with FG opponents. I'm noticing that I use Aura Sphere a lot against the CPU, but when I play human opponents I tend to dash around and wait for them to do something then go for a dash grab (and usually whiff it and get punished due to Lucario's poor speed), and when I do use Aura Sphere I'm usually just trying to B-reverse the charge into them even in really unsafe situations like 10% Lucario vs a C.Falcon/ZSS dash attack.

Not really sure why I'm changing my playstyle up so much but I guess that may explain my inconsistencies with him.

GORLS, look at this. This person sells handmade eeveelution plushies (along with other ones): follylolly.storenvy.com
Man, the quality and price tags on these things are really variable. That Vaporeon is adorable, but no way would I shell out $92 for that Ninetales or $70 for that Absol...

There's a pretty good chance I'd be interested in buying one whenever that happens~

Soul.

No! Join the Falco Airlines Service! We've got flatbreads and a panini machine! Oh, and casual Mondays and Fridays! :p
Speaking of Falco, why is it that in every Smash game he plays different

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
How about some actual movesets?
:4zelda:
- Mirror Coat
- Ember
- Hurricane
- Night Slash/Relic Song

:4sheik:
- Pin Missile
- Flame Burst/Iron Tail
- Fake Out
- U-Turn/Relic Song

:4olimar:
- Secret Power
- Fling
- Leech Seed
- Beat Up

:4sonic:
- Agility
- Double Team
- Rollout
- Extreme Speed

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Man, the quality and price tags on these things are really variable. That Vaporeon is adorable, but no way would I shell out $92 for that Ninetales or $70 for that Absol...
I think prices depend on how intricate and how many materials go into the plush. I doubt I'd ever buy anything from that store, but the plushes were really cute. Skiddo, Mew, and Leafeon all looked really good.

What's consistent through each Smash game is Zelda being awful and her somehow being extremely better in a ninja disguise
To be fair, both Sheik and Zelda were bad in Brawl.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I think prices depend on how intricate and how many materials go into the plush. I doubt I'd ever buy anything from that store, but the plushes were really cute. Skiddo, Mew, and Leafeon all looked really good.

To be fair, both Sheik and Zelda were bad in Brawl.
Sheik was still viable tho
Zelda never has been lol

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
:4mario: - Fire
:4luigi: - Nothing he sucks
:4peach: - Fire/Fairy
:4bowser: - Dragon/Fire
:4bowserjr: - Steel/Dragon
:4yoshi: - Dragon
:rosalina: - Psychic
:4wario: - Poison
:4dk: - Normal/Fighting
:4diddy: - Fighting
:4link: - Steel/Fire
:4tlink: - Steel/Fire
:4zelda: - Fairy/Psychic
:4ganondorf: - Dark
:4sheik: - Flying/Fighting
:4samus: - Steel
:4zss: - Electric
:4pit: - Fairy/Flying
:4palutena: - Fairy
:4marth: - Fighting/Steel
:4myfriends: - Fighting/Steel
:4robinm: - Fire/Electric
:4kirby: - Normal
:4dedede: - Normal
:4metaknight: - Steel/Dark
:4littlemac: - Fighting
:4fox: - Fighting/Normal
:4falco: - Fighting/Flying
:4duckhunt: - Normal/Flying
:4rob: - Steel
:4gaw: - Normal
:4ness: - Psychic
:4falcon: - Fire/Fighting
:4villager: - Normal
:4olimar: - Normal
:4wiifit:- Fighting/Psychic
:4drmario: - Electric
:4lucina: - Fighting/Steel
:4darkpit: - Dark/Fairy
:4shulk: - Normal
:4pacman: - Normal
:4sonic: - Normal
:4megaman: - Steel

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah, I figured as much. I was merely commenting that the quality didn't look like it correlated with the price very well.

:4lucario:
- Aura Sphere
- Force Palm
- Extreme Speed
- Double Team

wait...

Soul.

:4mario: - Fire
:4luigi: - Nothing he sucks
:4peach: - Fire/Fairy
:4bowser: - Dragon/Fire
:4bowserjr: - Steel/Dragon
:4yoshi: - Dragon
:rosalina: - Psychic
:4wario: - Poison
:4dk: - Normal/Fighting
:4diddy: - Fighting
:4link: - Steel/Fire
:4tlink: - Steel/Fire
:4zelda: - Fairy/Psychic
:4ganondorf: - Dark
:4sheik: - Flying/Fighting
:4samus: - Steel
:4zss: - Electric
:4pit: - Fairy/Flying
:4palutena: - Fairy
:4marth: - Fighting/Steel
:4myfriends: - Fighting/Steel
:4robinm: - Fire/Electric
:4kirby: - Normal
:4dedede: - Normal
:4metaknight: - Steel/Dark
:4littlemac: - Fighting
:4fox: - Fighting/Normal
:4falco: - Fighting/Flying
:4duckhunt: - Normal/Flying
:4rob: - Steel
:4gaw: - Normal
:4ness: - Psychic
:4falcon: - Fire/Fighting
:4villager: - Normal
:4olimar: - Normal
:4wiifit:- Fighting/Psychic
:4drmario: - Electric
:4lucina: - Fighting/Steel
:4darkpit: - Dark/Fairy
:4shulk: - Normal
:4pacman: - Normal
:4sonic: - Normal
:4megaman: - Steel
"Luigi sucks because his combos are disgusting to me, the one who mains Random."

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Why didn't I start this? I think of this stuff ALL THE TIME!
:4bowser:Dragon/Fire
:4bowserjr:Steel/Fire
:4falcon:Fire/Electric
:4charizard:Fire/Dragon :p
:4darkpit:Dark/Flying
:4dedede:Normal/Flying
:4diddy:(Ab)Normal
:4dk:Normal
:4drmario:Normal/Electric
:4duckhunt:Normal (Able to learn lots of fire and flying moves)
:4falco:Fire/Flying
:4fox:Fire/Normal
:4ganondorf:Dark
:4gaw:Dark/Normal
:4greninja:Water/Dork
:4myfriends:Fighting/Steel
:4jigglypuff:Balloon/Fairy
:4kirby:Normal/Flying
:4littlemac:Fighting
:4link:Normal (able to learn lots of Fighting and Fire moves)
:4lucario:Aura
:4lucina:Fighting/Steel
:4luigi:Normal
:4mario:Normal/Fire (only because he seems to be specifically Fire Mario with a Cape in Smash)
:4marth:Fighting/Steel
:4megaman:Steel
:4metaknight:Dark/Flying
:4miibrawl:Fighting/Normal
:4miigun:Fire/Electric
:4miisword:Fighting/Steel
:4ness:Psychic
:4olimar:Normal
:4palutena:Electric/Fairy (Light type should be a thing...)
:4pacman:Normal
:4peach:Normal/Psychic
:4pikachu:Rodent
:4pit:Normal/Flying
:4rob:Steel/Fire
:4robinm::4robinf:Normal/Psychic
:rosalina:Psychic/Fairy (Cosmic type?)
:4samus:Electric/Fire
:4sheik:Normal
:4shulk:Normal/Fighting
:4sonic:Normal (learns Toxic Spikes to spread cancer)
:4tlink:Normal
:4villager:Normal
:4wario2:Poison/Dark
:4wiifit:Normal
:4yoshi:Dragon/Normal or Dragon/Grass (Super Dragon Yoshi is Dragon/Flying ofc)
:4zelda:Psychic
:4zss:Electric/Normal
:mewtwopm:Kitty
:roypm:Fire/Steel
:snake:Fighting/Steel
:popo:Ice
:squirtle:Liquid
:ivysaur:U-smash
:wolf:Dark/Electric
:lucas:Psychic
:younglinkmelee: Normal
:pichumelee: Fairy
If I'm feeling nerdy/obsessive enough, I'll do stats in the morning.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'd probably buy one whenever you make the store! If you ever made a dark purple one, I'd buy it immediately.
There's a pretty good chance I'd be interested in buying one whenever that happens~
That makes me so happy you'd consider buying them whenever I do open up shop! Thank you gorls :drohyou:
Polari is a strange color, so that's understandable. I'm actually covered up with a Polari-colored blanket rn, but it's microfiber, not fleece.
I should really experiment sewing with other fabrics. I've made special-design Lumas with patterned fleece for close friends as Christmas/birthday gifts, but there's one Luma I desperately want to make, and that's a galaxy-pattern Luma. That is the one Luma I need to make, and I won't stop until it happens one day. Unfortunately it's so hard to find galaxy print fleece/polyester..

Btw gorls, when thinking of prices and looking at others on Etsy, I was comparing the sizes and prices I saw on there. My plushes are generally ~13"x13"x8", and I'd hemmed out a price of $20 for the cheaper quality pillow-like Lumas, and $25 for the higher quality plushie-like ones. What do you think? Am I being too steep? My friends who I've asked so far agreed it's fair, but I need more opinions.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
:4peach:
Counter
Heart Stamp
Double-Slap
Bullet Seed

:4wiifit:
Psychic
Fling
Close Combat
Calm Mind

:4zelda:
Mirror Coat
Flame Burst
Teleport
Substitute

:4lucina:
Slash
Iron Defense
Night Slash
Counter

:4drmario:
Thunder Punch
Sky Uppercut
Razor Wind
Thunder Shock

:4jigglypuff:
Roll-out
Pound
Sing
Rest

:4kirby:
Swallow
Hammer Arm
Aerial Ace
Rock Wrecker

:4ness:
Shock Wave
Ember
Thunder Bolt
Snatch

:4darkpit:
Dark Pulse
Bolt Strike
Fly
Protect

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
:4lucario:
- Aura Sphere
- Force Palm
- Extreme Speed
- Double Team

wait...
>2 fighting moves and 2 normal moves
Way to make Lucario set-up fodder for ghosts, Sakurai.

That makes me so happy you'd consider buying them whenever I do open up shop! Thank you gorls :drohyou:

I should really experiment sewing with other fabrics. I've made special-design Lumas with patterned fleece for close friends as Christmas/birthday gifts, but there's one Luma I desperately want to make, and that's a galaxy-pattern Luma. That is the one Luma I need to make, and I won't stop until it happens one day. Unfortunately it's so hard to find galaxy print fleece/polyester..

Btw gorls, when thinking of prices and looking at others on Etsy, I was comparing the sizes and prices I saw on there. My plushes are generally ~13"x13"x8", and I'd hemmed out a price of $20 for the cheaper quality pillow-like Lumas, and $25 for the higher quality plushie-like ones. What do you think? Am I being too steep? My friends who I've asked so far agreed it's fair, but I need more opinions.
Make sure to post the link here when you open it!

I think those prices are very fair, especially for how large the Luma is.

Galaxy Luma sounds amazing. Even looking online, I cannot find any galaxy fleece. There's a lot of galaxy print cotton fabric, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom