• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Which reminds me, I have a lot of games (Valkyria Chronicles, GTA online heists, Borderlands 2) to play and bowling, so Sm4sh will be sidelined for maybe 3 days.

Plus, I need a break from this game >_>

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Which reminds me, I have a lot of games (Valkyria Chronicles, GTA online heists, Borderlands 2) to play and bowling, so Sm4sh will be sidelined for maybe 3 days.

I probably do as well. I've been getting a bit too angry recently. Probably only play with close friends at the moment.

I also have games to play. I have metroid prime trilogy to play. I also got Civilization 5 because I wanted to check it out. Heard it was fun.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I was fighting this Marth player in the ladder that won the first match and proceeded to say "I'm from the midwest, immune to jank lol". I then proceeded to 2-stock him in the second match and in the third I began by taking out his first stock without getting any damage and then he said that after the first game my connection got bad despite the fact that the connection stayed the same through the three matches.

Ah, the johns =V

I probably do as well. I've been getting a bit too angry recently. Probably only play with close friends at the moment.

I also have games to play. I have metroid prime trilogy to play. I also got Civilization 5 because I wanted to check it out. Heard it was fun.
It's not really frustration for me. I just need to avoid getting burnt out from playing the game too much

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
A Toon Link just got mad at me and called me a spammer.
Somebody help me. Nothing makes sense any more.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I noticed when I play for Fun lately it isn't really fun, there's lotsa try-hards and wannabe trolls that don't really succeed and then everyone leaves the room after only one match >~> is like I end up waiting FOREVER to play only a handful of anticlimactic battles.
And I don't like FG.

But I digress, playing with friends seems to be the only way to have fun anymore.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I just played For Glory for the first time in a week or two and now I remember why I haven't played it in so long...it's cringe worthy >_>

Though on the bright side, I found out that a MALLC airdodge is actually a pretty good approach for Shulk!

Shulk players should seriously start applying MALLC in their game plan. Honestly, it's difficult at first when you try it in tournaments but you'll get used to it. Running away from it won't work, since Shulk's range is too big. In theory, running away would work but in practice, lolno

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Have you gorls seen the really cool Pokemon species variations that someone on tumblr drew? Here's a few of eeveelutions ones:
tumblr_nl0j13tbWz1svl3wco6_1280.png
tumblr_nl0j13tbWz1svl3wco8_1280.png
tumblr_nl0j13tbWz1svl3wco4_1280.png
Here's the person's tumblr: cheeziesart.tumblr.com

*cue everyone making eeveelutions tier lists*

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
IS FOR GLORY EVEN REAL??? I completely whiffed an elevator by teleporting upwards and the Fox I was playing against just stood there and usmashed me like 5 seconds after I got to the ground...there was no lag or input lag either.
edit: In the next match he tried doing dthrow > fair > Fire Fox. Uh lol ok
Have you gorls seen the really cool Pokemon species variations that someone on tumblr drew? Here's a few of eeveelutions ones:
Here's the person's tumblr: cheeziesart.tumblr.com

*cue everyone making eeveelutions tier lists*
Glaceon is always top tier tbh

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So apparently people took the Touhoumon hacks and went to the next level with them

I really want this game now, though I'd have to wait for a translation =P

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It's cute, just...something about the shape of its head, I dunno.

All eeveelutions are good though, which is why the lowest tier is B
It's okay; I understand. I mean, look at its BW sprite:

My tier list would be:

SSS:

S:

A+:

A:

B:

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Everyone linking these Hyrule Warriors vids with characters completely destroying everything and last night I got OHKO'd by a Redead in Ocarina of Time Master Quest :'D

Seriously since WHEN can Redeads do 10 hearts of damage? wtf

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Okay, now it might be C tier at best.
Stop breaking my heart, bb. :crying: Look how cute it is!

______

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 So I went and listened to Vespertine earlier today since you two were talking about how good it is. I had never listened to anything by Bjork before, so I didn't really know what to expect.

Wow, that album is fantastic. The layers of sound are so intricate that it's like a spider web of sound. She has amazing control over her voice. I have no idea why I haven't checked out her music before.

All of the songs were good, but I think my favorite is Pagan Poetry. Harm of Will is a very close runner-up, though.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

BORDERLANDS 2!!! What a good game. I need to finish that... And play all the other Steam games I've been putting aside. And I need to get back to finishing Nintendo Land...

As for bowling... I love spinning. It is 10x as satisfying and I feel like a pro even though my max is around 155 and average around 115.

Meanwhile, I'll just be no-glitch speed-running Pikmin 3 for the 4th time.

Also, Vaporeon for S tier eevee evolution.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

______

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 So I went and listened to Vespertine earlier today since you two were talking about how good it is. I have never listened to anything by Bjork before, so I didn't really know what to expect.

Wow, that album is fantastic. The layers of sound are so intricate that it's like a spider web of sound. She has amazing control over her voice. I have no idea why I haven't checked out her music before.

All of the songs were good, but I think my favorite is Pagan Poetry. Harm of Will is a very close runner-up, though.
Starting from Vespertine, give Homogenic, Selmasongs and Vulnicura a shot. The other albums are good (some being kinda bad), but those 4 are I think her best material.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

______

@ Fernosaur Fernosaur @ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 So I went and listened to Vespertine earlier today since you two were talking about how good it is. I had never listened to anything by Bjork before, so I didn't really know what to expect.

Pagan Poetry has a really good video btw. I would link it but I don't want to get banneT

Also while you're getting into Björk listen to Homogenic

ALL IS FULL OF LOVE

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Starting from Vespertine, give Homogenic, Selmasongs and Vulnicura a shot. The other albums are good (some being kinda bad), but those 4 are I think her best material.
I'll be sure to check out those albums. I read a thing that said Volta is her worst. Is that true?

Pagan Poetry has a really good video btw. I would link it but I don't want to get banneT

Also while you're getting into Björk listen to Homogenic

ALL IS FULL OF LOVE
Okay, I'll check out Homogenic. But first, look at these critic ratings for it:
homogenic.JPG
That's insane. I've never seen an album rated so highly by so many critics.

edit: I just watched the video for Pagan Poetry. I can see why it'd get you banned lol.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Breaking your heart?! gorl do you even.........

Gorl, I do think that Vaporeon is cute, but the fin around its neck ruins it for me. It makes Vaporeon look like a clown. I will admit that I put Vaporeon a bit too low on my list, but I don't really want to edit it so...

Leafeon doesn't deserve C tier, though. It's so cute that I can look past the bulb-shaped head and love it for what it really is.

edit: Jolteon is the only eeveelution I straight-up dislike. It's not even cute enough to redeem itself. #theugliesteeveelution

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I dislike Jolteon's design for the same reason I dislike Zapdos; it looks like they just gave some sugared-up kid a pencil and let him draw a ton of zigzags then decided "Okay, this is a Pokemon now!"

Though I actually like using Jolteon and find it a lot cuter than Zapdos, so I wouldn't say I don't like it. But it's definitely bleh compared to the other Eevees.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'll be sure to check out those albums. I read a thing that said Volta is her worst. Is that true?

Okay, I'll check out Homogenic. But first, look at these critic ratings for it:
That's insane. I've never seen an album rated so highly by so many critics.

edit: I just watched the video for Pagan Poetry. I can see why it'd get you banned lol.
Eh Volta is unremarkable at best. Biophilia had a cool concept behind it but it's borderline unlistenable. Debut is cool, but it's too different from the rest of her stuff (very 90's pop). Medúlla also has a good concept, and it has gorgeous songs, but like 40% of the album are "skip tracks." Finally, Post is also very good but it's a bit more pop than the albums that followed. Actually, you should give Post a listen too, it's pretty great in any case.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Introducing the OU (no Mega) Ladder made by yours truly Smogon
Interesting.

I wonder how well that will actually work considering how it'll skew type balance and the removal of offensive/defensive/speedy presences in the metagame. Also gonna be a huge boon to buffed Knock Off.

I'll have to stalk that ladder while it's a thing.

EDIT: Also Landorus and Keldeo will become the new resident gods I'm sure

Last edited:

Soul.

Interesting.

I wonder how well that will actually work considering how it'll skew type balance and the removal of offensive/defensive/speedy presences in the metagame. Also gonna be a huge boon to buffed Knock Off.

I'll have to stalk that ladder while it's a thing.
It's like Gen 5 except it has the Gen 6 changes. Mega Evolutions that are perceived as "balanced" by the community will be introduced to the tier after they get a stable metagame.
Golden Speed tier is probably base 100. lol
Finally a reason to play OU.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I dislike Jolteon's design for the same reason I dislike Zapdos; it looks like they just gave some sugared-up kid a pencil and let him draw a ton of zigzags then decided "Okay, this is a Pokemon now!"

Though I actually like using Jolteon and find it a lot cuter than Zapdos, so I wouldn't say I don't like it. But it's definitely bleh compared to the other Eevees.
The only set I use on Jolteon is Choice Scarf because
In actuality, I use CS Jolteon because it's so stupid that no one expects it. Well, that and it's really fun.

Eh Volta is unremarkable at best. Biophilia had a cool concept behind it but it's borderline unlistenable. Debut is cool, but it's too different from the rest of her stuff (very 90's pop). Medúlla also has a good concept, and it has gorgeous songs, but like 40% of the album are "skip tracks." Finally, Post is also very good but it's a bit more pop than the albums that followed. Actually, you should give Post a listen too, it's pretty great in any case.
lol I'll check out Homogenic, Post, and maybe Debut when I have the time. Her music is so weird that I can only handle so much at a time.

Fernosaur said:
It's borderline unlistenable.
I think all I have to say is this: Dark Matter.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Thread needed more Kirby
teehee
I immediately got damn near two stocked by that same Ganon the next match

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
The real Eeveelution tier list:

S:

A:

B:

Ribbons:

(actually though like what is Sylveon supposed to be)

Actually I just don't like Fairy type. Should have been called balancing type imo smh

Last edited:
Top Bottom