• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
The only set I use on Jolteon is Choice Scarf because
In actuality, I use CS Jolteon because it's so stupid that no one expects it. Well, that and it's really fun.
Even though you already said Choice Scarf, I read CS and thought "wat I use Choice Specs, that isn't unusual for it is it?"

It might be stupidly frail with butts for coverage, but base 130 speed with a usable offensive stat and Volt Switch made it an interesting choice to me. I particularly enjoyed it early in this gen for outspeeding and ohkoing Greninja, Noivern (HP Ice), and Alakazam (Shadow Ball)

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Why is that every Kirby that I face hits Substitute with Stone and then immediatelly transforms back just in time to be hit by the upwards Sub and killed? =V

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
@Fernosaur but sis, Biophilia has Moon & Virus, so it's automatically her best work :p

Biophilia was my first Björk record so it has a special place for me but some songs I'll admit are pretty ehh like Thunderbolt & Sacrifice

@ Lorde Lorde Dark Matter is great bant agreed but it's no Moon or Virus so yea

Edit: I never really got into Debut sadly ;_; Human Behaviour is one my favourite songs by her though

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Why is that every Kirby that I face hits Substitute with Stone and then immediatelly transforms back just in time to be hit by the upwards Sub and killed? =V
Because who actually uses Stone for invincibility?????

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Even though you already said Choice Scarf, I read CS and thought "wat I use Choice Specs, that isn't unusual for it is it?"

It might be stupidly frail with butts for coverage, but base 130 speed with a usable offensive stat and Volt Switch made it an interesting choice to me. I particularly enjoyed it early in this gen for outspeeding and ohkoing Greninja, Noivern (HP Ice), and Alakazam (Shadow Ball)
Specs Jolteon is actually good, tho. I think I just used Tbolt/Volt Switch/HP Grass/Signal Beam on my specs set because it has the worst movepool ever. At least its fifth gen back sprite is cute (which the last time I used Jolteon).

@ Lorde Lorde Dark Matter is great bant agreed but it's no Moon or Virus so yea
Wait, Dark Matter is actually good? I listened to the first 30 seconds and then gave up because I thought it was awful.
Thunderbolt is definitely eh.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Wait, Dark Matter is actually good? I listened to the first 30 seconds and then gave up because I thought it was awful.
Thunderbolt is definitely eh.
I quite like DM, but then again I quite like dissonant ****

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Whats this? Pokemon fans having Jolteon at the bottom? The generally popular eeveelution? Blasphemy! :p

My tierlist:
S:

A:

B:

C: The other ones.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Trying to do the 9.0 on classic without losing a stock challenge make me want to cry.
Its the last challenge I need to do and I can feel it taunting me.
8-player smash is the worst thing in classic mode and items always **** me over.
Plus, the cpus have godlike reactions.
I've been trying to do it with DK since he's the only heavyweight I've got auto-healer for (vampire sucks).

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Trying to do the 9.0 on classic without losing a stock challenge make me want to cry.
Its the last challenge I need to do and I can feel it taunting me.
8-player smash is the worst thing in classic mode and items always **** me over.
Plus, the cpus have godlike reactions.
I've been trying to do it with DK since he's the only heavyweight I've got auto-healer for (vampire sucks).
You're doing it wrong

Use attack specced Ganondorf with Critical Hitter, 21XX
Warlock Blade and usmash will instantly shieldbreak, the CPU will act stupid around Flame Choke and try to shield it and Flame Choke>dtilt will kill with crits or just do a ton of damage otherwise

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
For the 9.0 don't lose a stock challenge, I used Bowser Jr. with extreme defense due to his attack power thanks to up-b already being high enough to kill master hand/core/fortress easily. Also made it easier surviving the randomness of lv. 9 cpus.

Oh my god Zelda is so fun to play.

She's officially the character I'm going to play for funsies from now on.
Characters I usually play for funsies are: Shulk, Mr. G&W, Bowser JR. and recently Lucina.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Can anyone tell me why there was an item drop sound here? Ike's Jab should not be dropping items...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I quite like DM, but then again I quite like dissonant ****

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can appreciate a little dissonance here and there, but it's a different story when there's a whole song based around it.

_________
Anyone want to play for a little bit? I'm bored out of my mind and idk what to do.
I have both versions, btw.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
pls guys.

A:

B:

C:

Does anyone use me? Tier:

Can anyone tell me why there was an item drop sound here? Ike's Jab should not be dropping items...
If you hit Sheik while she's using her Burst Grenade it turns into an item you can pick up. It's rather small and hard to see, but you can see it by Ike's foot:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You can host.

Also, Flareon is the perfect representation of Din's Fire. Strong, slow-moving, and you'll never get the chance to hit anyone with it.
The room is open. Is it okay if I turn on customs at some point (obvs w/ no equipment)?

I like how everyone begged for Flareon to get Flare Blitz since DP came out and then when it finally got it in XY, everyone realized that it's still awful and now it dies even faster from the recoil.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
The room is open. Is it okay if I turn on customs at some point (obvs w/ no equipment)?

I like how everyone begged for Flareon to get Flare Blitz since DP came out and then when it finally got it in XY, everyone realized that it's still awful and now it dies even faster from the recoil.
Hm, it seems that I'm having trouble connecting to you.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
My Eeveelution Tier List:
S

A

B

C

I don't have any strong feelings towards any of them though. I don't love any of them and I don't really dislike any of them unless Vaporeon and Umbreon are being stally nuisances during a battle. Overall, I like the Eeveelutions from B tier on and think that the C tier Eeveelutions are okay.

I like how everyone begged for Flareon to get Flare Blitz since DP came out and then when it got it in XY, everyone realized that it's still awful and now it dies even faster from the recoil.
Should get Blaze Kick imo. Probably won't get it out of PU, but it's a nice balance between lol Fire Fang and Flare Blitz.

Did anyone else see that :4ganondorf: vs :4bowser: set at Xanadu btw? The Ganondorf was doing some crazy edgeguarding my goodness.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wut. Guiding Arrow is sick.
SO. I finally got around to getting this combo into a :4pit:iful phone recorded video, getting YouTube to function for me, and getting arrogant to think the combo is cool.

It's one of the few times guiding arrow has come through for me so I wanted to share it. :) And again, apologies for the terrible quality I don't have any sort of recording equipment.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Omg yes. That Wiz Kick to uair tho!!! Are you seeing this Jigglypuff rn? They're doing really good with her.
Yeah that Jiggs was awesome. I apparently missed a good Doc and Greninja while I was away from the stream though, so that was a bit sad for me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh my god I need that custom now.

Shenanigans with Guiding Arrow sound so fun.
Silly ninja-frog, you already have Shifting Shuriken. We don't need you to be OP. :p

Guiding Arrow works differently on Dark Pit, right?

Top Bottom