• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Gurls, I know we have a terrible MU with ZSS. So I propose that we should always have a pocket GnW in case we ever have to fight one

http://imgur.com/gallery/nIo5Az3/new?forcedesktop=1
Greninja can also crouch under some moves, I know he can go under the Paralyzer Shot at least, he crouches a bit too high to dodge some of the other stuff though, but it certainly helps. It would be great if we could crouch under her F-Smash though.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
The fact that G&W can crouch under something like KO Punch is just hysterical.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Gurls, I know we have a terrible MU with ZSS. So I propose that we should always have a pocket GnW in case we ever have to fight one

http://imgur.com/gallery/nIo5Az3/new?forcedesktop=1
Hell no. I hate Mr. Game & Watch (online). It's like pretty much every fight I have with Falco, a Mr. G&W has to show up spamming Dash Attack, Dair, Judge, Bair, and Fair. It's so freaking annoying how he and Jigglypufff can chain their Dash Attacks and spam their moves like that. Add in input lag and you're fighting annoying matchups. It's like Mr. G&W is out to get me or something...

As for scrubby players. I fought a Duck Hunt yesterday who I 2 stocked and he switches to ditto me as the same alt Falco which fails since I scroll through Falco's alts per match. I was about to win until he kills me at around 50%-80% on his second stock when I was around 100%-130% on my first stock. He taunts and SD's. Sad, really. The sad part? He had a decent Falco while his Duck Hunt was meh at best.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm looking through my Bravely Default art book and omg I love this game's art so much

If only the game wasn't ruined by a certain chapter :^((

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
GGs @ Macchiato Macchiato ... no idea what happened with our connection there.

I see you've been putting in some work with that Lucy. I've never fought one outside of FG so I had no idea what to do. : )

EDIT: It's kinda strange giving advice to someone that is better than me... but the Falco game that you let me win as Falcon you kept letting me uair you by the ledge.

EDIT 2: And getting Falcon Punched by Kirby was the biggest insult, just so you know >____>

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
FG 2014 :4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac:

FG 2015 :4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon:

Nintendo needs to fix this ****ty mode, why can't they give us a regional mode and platform stages?

I like anthers ladder i really do but getting matches is nowhere near as fast as FG. And my wifi is weird, i get no lag if i play 8pm in UK time, i wanna play you guyz >_<

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I beat classic and all star with every character finally. Imo Classic gives more customs than all star.
I'm trying to beat allstar on hard with duck hunt (who I suck with) and the stages keep screwing me. The hard CPUs know how to gang up and force you into stage hazards. It's a very kill or be killed mode. I had no trouble with Ike on hard though.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
FG 2014 :4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac::4littlemac:

FG 2015 :4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon:

Nintendo needs to fix this ****ty mode, why can't they give us a regional mode and platform stages?

I like anthers ladder i really do but getting matches is nowhere near as fast as FG. And my wifi is weird, i get no lag if i play 8pm in UK time, i wanna play you guyz >_<
Is that a date? :3

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
sry I probably contributed to the excessive falcon population.

To be fair I just play him because he's hilarious. I really don't know how to play him properly at all.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Good morning everyoneee~
Well I got my first actual rager on For Glory just now.

I picked Falcon, and the guy I was facing left. Enter another Falcon player. I do the "Come on!" taunt, thinking he was there for fun, but it got met with a dash attack and some other flurries. I lost the match. He taunts, then in champ select goes, "GSO" (stands for get s*** on)

Switched to Zelda. 0-death'd his first stock without taking a hit. Got him to 40% then he SD'd in rage. Switched his tag to "LOL LOZER"

Second game, I Nayru's Love'd his Falcon Punch and he SD'd twice. Switched his tag to, "U LIEK MEN" and left.

Got a friend request. What did the message say?

"Play someone not OP noob."

I literally fell out of my chair.
Zelda is OP?
MACCHIATO'S PREDICTIONS ARE ALL COMING TRUE!
I hibernated for two days playing Hyrule Warriors.

Sheik is so good yo.

Also, Zelda's Baton (aka Windwaker) has to be one of, if not the worst, weapon in the game. Seriously, what the heck are you supposed to do with it? All she can brag about is dainty points while sassily waving the wand.

So it's about style and not practicality? Isn't that Zelda in Smash too? Sheik is really good and Zelda has one of the worst things in the game? This all sounds too familiar... :^)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Everyone in HW looks really fun and I kind of wish I got it, but I didn't because a big plot twist was spoiled for me. Oh well.
From what I've seen in gameplay videos, Zelda and Twili Midna look amaaaaazing.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I think I'm going to get HW and all of the DLC whenever I have the money.

From looking at the characters, Fi looks to be the most interesting to me. She's so elegant and glides everywhere. I'll probably end up maining either her or Imp Midna.

Also, Tingle is simultaneously amazing and horrible. I hate him so much but he looks really fun to play.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Lana is adorbs

should play Lana imo

In terms of playstyle I figured I'd enjoy playing Zelda+rapier, Ghirahim, or Link+Power Gloves/Ball & Chain (whatever that weapon combo's called). The Power Gloves have such amusing attacks

Random aside, does anyone know how to upload clips longer than 15 seconds to gfycat without making it a gif? I've done it before without intending to but I'm not sure how.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
My favorite characters to use in order:

Ghirahim

Deku Stick Lana

Imp Midna

Naginata Impa

Book of Sorcery Lana

Dominion Rod Zelda

Spinner Link

Sheik

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
all these DLC chars I know nothing about

I haven't had interest in HW since the JP release

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So Tingle is actually good in HW? I just looked up a tier list and it said that Tingle is in the Top 5.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So Tingle is actually good in HW? I just looked up a tier list and it said that Tingle is in the Top 5.
Hyrule Warriors has tier lists? Does that game even have versus? Or is it just "how easy/quickly can character beat level"

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hyrule Warriors has tier lists? Does that game even have versus? Or is it just "how easy/quickly can character beat level"
Yeah, I think it's just how easily the characters can beat any given level. Afaik, there is no versus, but I could be wrong.

The tier lists aren't official (obviously), but everyone has their own opinions on who's the best and such.

Top Bottom