• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Updated sig with pokems because I realized I wasn't at the image limit anymore.

Vaporeon might get swapped out for one of Chansey/Clefable/Starmie/Omastar/Kingdra/Skarmory/Suicune/Swellow/Lucario/Cresselia because I literally haven't used it this gen but eh. Would've been one of Volcarona/Talonflame/Gourgeist if they had the gen 4 following-trainer sprites.

In other news, this got linked to me and is absolutely lovely:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Does anyone else always just assume that a guest in the thread is Fuujin? Also does anyone else suspect that Zeito is actually Fuujin and Fernosaur is just Fuujin minus the wig?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Macchiato Macchiato

It's time. I'm serious though. Take my advice, and focus solely on one character
Here's the thing. I've got it down to 4 characters. :4zelda::4wiifit::4peach::4drmario:. I really don't know who I want to main, I'm good with all of them and they're all fun to play. I can't main 2 of them at once since, they don't cover each others match ups well. I'm really trying to find a main but honestly I really don't know how.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Here's the thing. I've got it down to 4 characters. :4zelda::4wiifit::4peach::4drmario:. I really don't know who I want to main, I'm good with all of them and they're all fun to play. I can't main 2 of them at once since, they don't cover each others match ups well. I'm really trying to find a main but honestly I really don't know how.
You don't have to focus on one character. Playing several characters can be good for understanding the game better. I'ts hard to get good with several characters so having a main that you're best at can be nice but it doesn't have to be 1 character.

Basically what Rizen said. It's not bad to play several characters but it's hard to get good with all of them. I don't even know why I'm trying to pick up a secondary when I use Shulk for crying out loud. I should focusing all my time on him

I guess it's dependent on the player

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran you mentioned a tournament the other day, where was this at?

Curious because it might not be much further away from me than the monthly I know about in Minnesota, and I may have relatives living nearby giving me more of an excuse to be in the area.

Not that I have any immediate plans or anything, just sounded like it might be a potential option.
I remember talking about Anther's Ladder and online tournaments and that was it.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I apparently left my computer on the entire night and I don't even remember when I went to bed. It kinda went like I was on the computer one minute and in the other I was suddenly on my bed apparently having slept all that time with my glasses on.

I guess I must have been really tired yesterday.

So I apparently left my computer on the entire night and I don't even remember when I went to bed. It kinda went like I was on the computer one minute and in the other I was suddenly on my bed apparently having slept all that time with my glasses on.

Happens to me all the time when I'm doing papers and homeworks. Coffee doesn't give me enough energy to sustain myself. lol

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
A day off and I just want to sleep, but there are people here replacing all the windows in the house.. haahh so much noise..

Wow this happens to me like 54% of the time. Granted I stay up to ridiculous times every night.. regardless.
Last night though I fell asleep around.. 1? Woke up at 4, properly shut everything down, then went back to sleep.
I have such a healthy sleeping schedule.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
A day off and I just want to sleep, but there are people here replacing all the windows in the house.. haahh so much noise..

Wow this happens to me like 54% of the time. Granted I stay up to ridiculous times every night.. regardless.
Last night though I fell asleep around.. 1? Woke up at 4, properly shut everything down, then went back to sleep.
I have such a healthy sleeping schedule.
Gurl, I stay up until 4 sometimes and even then there are times I don't fall asleep until 5. You sleep schedule has nothing on mine.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
All right, the transit on my Greninja montage finally stopped, total was 780 views in two days. I imagine that my friend posting the link to it in the Smash reddit helped.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I remember talking about Anther's Ladder and online tournaments and that was it.
Whoops, my bad. Looked back and that post was talking about the area's scene being mostly Melee.

Congrats! Driving terrifies me, so I doubt I'll ever buy a car unless absolutely necessary for school or work.
I remember feeling like this at your age, I didn't get my license until I had to at 18. The scariest part of driving is other people, honestly.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
If I were you, I would decide what your goal is in playing Smash. If your goal is only to place high in tourneys, then honestly playing an easy top tier character such as Diddy/Sheik/Sonic is more effective. If you want to place high but you really want to play one of these characters, then maining Peach is by far the best choice and I can hardly think of any match-up where Zelda, Wii Fit or Doc do better than she does. If just having fun is your objective, then just pick the characters you have most fun with.

That's my advice.

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Even if there was another LoZ princess in Smash (Midna or Hilda or wtv) I don't think anyone here is immature enough to get into a waifu war over who's the better character. This is why I say this thread is infinitely better than the Smash social, because the people here are actually pretty mature despite anyone's age, and everyone is super considerate of others' opinions and points.

I don't think I've ever seen a heated discussion here except for maybe fuujin and nairo being childish at each other and someone defending Meta Knight at one point, but even then, it didn't go over just a couple posts and that was it.

Tbh that's the only reason I come back to this thread. The rest of SB is a little bit too "generic internet place" for my liking nowadays.
Clearly I was being childish lmao

Top Bottom