• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Well, good enough. The last match I played was against some guy who's high on the ladder (19th actually) who plays DK and Charizard and I managed to win and beat his DK fairly soundly too, surprisingly.

Was a good change of pace after fighting this really annoying Toon Link that just kept zoning me out. Really, how do we get around his bombs?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Hmm, I guess you're right.

... But what if we add a word to change the context of the sentence?

w-w-woah gorl
You know, I actually would. She may be a pain in Smash but she's still pretty hot :p

Once you ignore that she's a cartoon and all that ****.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Warning Received
You know, I actually would. She may be a pain in Smash but she's still pretty hot :p

Once you ignore that she's a cartoon and all that ****.
DON'T BE CHEATING ON YOUR BF GORL.

Is this thread the Rosalina social now w/ all of you making her your waifu
Nope. :^)

it's even censored for me thank you based GIF

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I really don't get the whole waifu thing. I like Cordelia from Fire Emblem but I don't want to marry or bang her or whatever. She was probably written from the perspective of a guy and I'm not into dudes either.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Who wouldn- I mean....

Yeah, actually who wouldn't? :happysheep:

Is that before or after she gets drunk?
I actually like it when a cutie gets a little drunk so it would depend on if they consented beforehand...

...Both. :kirby:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that was interesting... Marth going 65:35 Rosalina isn't right, right?

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I really don't get the whole waifu thing. I like Cordelia from Fire Emblem but I don't want to marry or bang her or whatever. She was probably written from the perspective of a guy and I'm not into dudes either.
I think the whole waifu thing comes from an idealized perspective that's a bit dettached from reality. People that defend their "waifus" and get obsessed by them are mostly lonely and somewhat sexually frustrated, which leads them to idolize a fictional character and project that which they lack in real life onto the character. It's easier, and there's no actual social pressure to interact with the character either.

I might be looking into this too deeply.

Of course, this doesn't apply to the people that jokingly call characters their waifus or wtv, it's mostly for the people who are pretty hardcore about them.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Eh, don't have much experience in that match-up. Can't help you. Though to theory craft a bit, Marth would have an easy time disposing of Luma. Though, his landing lag could be taken advantage of easily by Rosalina.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
ARE YOU CALLING ME A WAIFUFEG?
Considering you pretty much said
I'D F*CK ROSALINA
Yes, I am. :4dk:

Don't you want a waifu for laifu? Or a husbando? :^(

what
who said that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In tribute to @XDanDan612's contribution to the Zeldaganda thread.

Just a few.... polishes to make this GIF... perfect~
OMG I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS. I...I knew adding Zelda would make it perfect but.........THIS IS MY FIRST GIF OKAY.
Bored... @XDanDan612, here you go, unless you already have this.

And @kaazers. :p
That face.......you can see the murderous intent in Peach's eyes...

Eh, don't have much experience in that match-up. Can't help you. Though to theory craft a bit, Marth would have an easy time disposing of Luma. Though, his landing lag could be taken advantage of easily by Rosalina.
Same can be said for Shulk, but that match up is even because of the Monado Arts

Idk about Marth though

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

^ Me when this

No longer pure multiplied by two. Brb mods taking me to the detention room for being a naughty gorl. :^(

65:35 Rosalina? Well, wouldn't that mean:
65/35
One character has options that shut down the other's options. Counterpicking should be considered, but it's not completely unwinnable, but rather simply requires one player to far outplay the other.​

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
You impure wench.

You know, I dunno when it was, probably in the Middle Ages, but sometimes girls were buried alive for becoming impure before marriage.

Useless and disturbing piece of info brought to you by wikipedia searches the other night I guess.

D

Deleted member

It's 11:10 pm, I have school tomorrow and a lot of people are sleeping.

Meanwhile I'm here jamming out to this song:

Is there anyone here who can understand what Selena says in her songs? xD

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It's 11:10 pm, I have school tomorrow and a lot of people are sleeping.

Meanwhile I'm here jamming out to this song:

Is there anyone here who can understand what Selena says in her songs? xD
I do.

Jfc, this is retro as hell. I find it super hilarious that you love Selena so much, hahahaha.

Spirst

I do too since I speak pretty fluent Spanish and I am Spanish (Mexican/Puertorican/Peruvian/Japanese). Selena was cool.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I do too since I speak pretty fluent Spanish and I am Spanish (Mexican/Puertorican/Peruvian/Japanese). Selena was cool.
I didn't know they spoke Spanish in Japan! I always thought they spoke, you know, Japanese.

Or do they only use it for animu?

Spirst

I didn't know they spoke Spanish in Japan! I always thought they spoke, you know, Japanese.

Or do they only use it for animu?
Just figured I'd plug in some personal information because why not. I knew there would be that one person who would make that exact comment.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Rinkario should try replying to every comment. But he doesn't have the guts.

D

Deleted member

I do.

Jfc, this is retro as hell. I find it super hilarious that you love Selena so much, hahahaha.
My cousin was at my house and he saw the posters I have of Selena and he was like "Why do you love her so much?" HER MUSIC IS AWESOME. I also love her not only for her music, but for who she was as a person. She was extremely kind and generous. This song really is retro xD I thinkkkkk it's from like 1987 or somewhere in the late 80's. I like the way it sounds cx.

Spirst

There is no way either Rinkario or NonSpecificGuy will be able to completely keep up with this thread.

Give it some time and they'll no doubt end up like this after spending hours liking each post:

There is no way either Rinkario or NonSpecificGuy will be able to completely keep up with this thread.

Give it some time and they'll no doubt end up like this after spending hours liking each post:

This is a true test of their liking abilities so I'll be completely in shock if they manage to catch up with this thread

Did you drop DHD?

Last edited:

Spirst

Did you drop DHD?
Not completely but for the moment, I'm just going to focus on Greninja and Pac-Man competitively. Pac-Man is a LOT of fun and probably the most fun I've had in Smash 4 so far outside of pre 1.0.4 hydro pumps so I decided to make him a co-main. Duck Hunt is cool too but kind of straightforward overall and I think an actual dog dies somewhere in the world each time Duck Hunt tries to recover.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yay for being considered black because I'm a Falco main. :p

And... well... I guess Daffy's black.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
My cousin was at my house and he saw the posters I have of Selena and he was like "Why do you love her so much?" HER MUSIC IS AWESOME. I also love her not only for her music, but for who she was as a person. She was extremely kind and generous. This song really is retro xD I thinkkkkk it's from like 1987 or somewhere in the late 80's. I like the way it sounds cx.
I don't really know much about Selena, only what they show in the movie hahaha. And I've only watched it cause it used to be on local TV ALL THE TIME back when I was a kid.

I've always been curious, Dan. Are you living in Mexico or is your family Mexican and you're living in the US?

Also, didn't know @ Spirst Spirst had that kind of lineage. Now I'm all curious about possible paisanos :p

Top Bottom