• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

I don't really know much about Selena, only what they show in the movie hahaha. And I've only watched it cause it used to be on local TV ALL THE TIME back when I was a kid.

I've always been curious, Dan. Are you living in Mexico or is your family Mexican and you're living in the US?

Also, didn't know @ Spirst Spirst had that kind of lineage. Now I'm all curious about possible paisanos :p
I can tell you right know that I know A LOT about Selena, and I can safely say she was beautiful, talented, kind and the Queen of Tejano.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I haven't bowled in about half a year but I used to carry a ~180 average which is alright I guess

hey gorls let's go bowling sometime ok?

Make sure those pins have Diddy Kong's face on it. I'm sure we'll all do better

Last edited:
You'll run over to the pins and protect them with your life. You'd never let Diddy Kong get hurt. We all know you still have feelings for his Hoo Hah.
**** Diddy. He's legit dumb, and I lost with him which cost a tournament. My feelings for him went back to unbridled vengeance and hatred

Last edited:
It feels weird that I was ACTUALLY going to use Diddy for real. At least you guys can see what comes into the mind of a smasher when he or she picks up Diddy just to win.

Anyway, I resolved to stop finding secondaries. I think I'll do much better if I invest 100% of my time on Shulk

Edit: Holy ****. NonSpecificGuy actually pulled it off

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It feels weird that I was ACTUALLY going to use Diddy for real. At least you guys can see what comes into the mind of a smasher when he or she picks up Diddy just to win.

Anyway, I resolved to stop finding secondaries. I think I'll do much better if I invest 100% of my time on Shulk
Let's all dedicate this song to Diddy Kong.

Poison by Alice Cooper.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Just figured I'd plug in some personal information because why not. I knew there would be that one person who would make that exact comment.
Aw, it's not as fun when you anticipated my smart-aleck comment. That's a pretty cool heritage, though. Mine's... pretty generically European as far as I know.

Did someone mention bowling? :4villager: is great at bowling! Too bad he can only drop the ball straight down.

Alternatively:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I just like Rinkario's likes more than NonSpecificGuy's.

Hollow Like Tier List:

A tier: Rinkario (I keep typing this, but honestly I don't even know if this is his name)

B tier: NonSpecificGuy

C tier: Ffamran (not sure if they're hollow or if he's my secret admirer, if it's the latter then ";)")

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So I guess it is thanks to people like them that my Like count is twice as big as my post count :'D

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I guess it is thanks to people like them that my Like count is twice as big as my post count :'D
Yeah.. I was trying to get that achievement honestly, but they ruined it. I mean, some ruined it better than others... but.... yeah

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm sorry, I just don't notice B tier level like spamming. I'm a top tier kind of guy ok, I main cancer Sonic for goodness sake.
Ooh, that stings.

I actually do have a reason for liking every post though, so they're not completely hollow. Very few people know about it though. It's a secret to everybody.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ooh, that stings.

I actually do have a reason for liking every post though, so they're not completely hollow. Very few people know about it though. It's a secret to everybody.
A secret reason = not a reason

Hollow Like Tier List(Revised):

A tier: Rinkareno, Ffamran (because I think he has a crush on me)

D tier: notasperifficguy

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
A secret reason = not a reason

Hollow Like Tier List(Revised):

A tier: Rinkareno, Ffamran (because I think he has a crush on me)

D tier: notasperifficguy
Nah, just a joke.

The reason I like posts is to keep up with the ones I've already read. I don't know if you took my former post as a joke, with the Zelda reference and all, but it was meant to be a joke.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
speaking of -ario names

what is lucario even supposed to be

I remember first seeing him in brawl and thinking Lu(igi)c(ombined with M)ario

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nah, just a joke.

The reason I like posts is to keep up with the ones I've already read. I don't know if you took my former post as a joke, with the Zelda reference and all, but it was meant to be a joke.
I have a few things that will blow your mind.

1. There is a button that takes you to the first post you haven't read.

2. If you haven't read it, it will say "new" in the top right corner.

3. Take all of my posts at face value always. Especially this one. And all of them.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I have a few things that will blow your mind.

1. There is a button that takes you to the first post you haven't read.

2. If you haven't read it, it will say "new" in the top right corner.

3. Take all of my posts at face value always. Especially this one. And all of them.
But do those strategies deliver happiness as well?:awesome:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Of course.

Hello tear list spam likes:
A: faffrafaffan (crush confirmed) rinkeincina

B nollimarticificaguile

E: Fernosaur? (I just can't believe someone actually likes me so much that they would create another account to like my stuff)

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ooh, that stings.

I'm one of said people :seuss:

Edit, damn the secrets out; I shouldn't have watched Family Guy done intellectual work to expand my mind in the middle of responding. I'm still special aren't I? :sadeyes:

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Now I'm curious. What if there is an intense, real conversation going on and someone says something super racist, do you like that?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

^ Me when this

No longer pure multiplied by two. Brb mods taking me to the detention room for being a naughty gorl. :^(
I'll nom on hold down the mods while you make your escape
5542637.jpg

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^you, as a cheshire cat, could phase out of there. What stops a cheshire cat anyway?
@ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Now I'm curious. What if there is an intense, real conversation going on and someone says something super racist, do you like that?
...be sure to start it with "I'm not racist but..." or "I have nothing against (insert a group of people here) but..."
Racist people suck.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
speaking of -ario names

what is lucario even supposed to be

I remember first seeing him in brawl and thinking Lu(igi)c(ombined with M)ario
Lucario's japanese name backwards when split into syllables means oracle. Lucario also sounds like "aura" when saying it's name.
Ru-ka-ri-o or O-ri-ka-ru (Japanese for Oracle). It's japanese and english name are very similar so when flipping the english Lucario you get O-ri-ca-lu which is basically Oracle in english if you drop the u.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
No, I won't like that. I'll ignore the person who posted it so I can return to liking every post.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Ffamran Ffamran you mentioned a tournament the other day, where was this at?

Curious because it might not be much further away from me than the monthly I know about in Minnesota, and I may have relatives living nearby giving me more of an excuse to be in the area.

Not that I have any immediate plans or anything, just sounded like it might be a potential option.

Top Bottom