• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Welp, the Rosalina general thread is on fire...

So how are you guys doing? Enjoying your day? Got my soundtrack cd. Still think it's missing quite a bit of awesome tracks but eh.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
They're arguing about her portrayal again?
...Did...Did you actually guess that or did you take a look?

But yes. That is indeed what is going on. As sad as it is.

It is even worse because not only that, but it has also become Peach vs. Rosalina. >.>

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
clearly he wants it

:^)
...Did...Did you actually guess that or did you take a look?

But yes. That is indeed what is going on. As sad as it is.

It is even worse because not only that, but it has also become Peach vs. Rosalina. >.>
Wow, that's really dumb. What's the point of them even arguing over Peach vs. Rosalina?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

:^)

Wow, that's really dumb. What's the point of them even arguing over Peach vs. Rosalina?
It devolve into that because someone kept bringing up how downhill Rosalina has been while also stating how great peach is.

Another user got upset over the reasons he thinks Rosalina is going down and then proceeds to insult him for liking peach while trying to deconstruct his Rosalina downhill logic.

Then they both start attacking each other because...yeah...

You guys are lucky Zelda is the only princess that matters in LOZ. >.>

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So there's this guy in the ladder who commited a SD in the first stock and then just stood idle so I could take out his other two stocks because I didn't SD myself to make things even despite it being his fault that he SD'd. I don't have anything against doing that, but I just feel like that if you mess up you have to deal with it and hey, if you win afterwards then it feels great.

And then this happens in the chat

• HeroOfWinds: well figures you are not a fun player, i always suicide myself if my opponent accidentally does
  • FullMoon: Well it's not my fault if you SD'd. None of my opponents have suicided because of a mistake I made and I'd rather they not do that either
  • HeroOfWinds: well you are not a fun smash player then everybody i know does that to keep it fair and interesting. but i guess you care too much about stupid points and winning huh
  • HeroOfWinds: its just a video game. try goin outside from time to time, the sun wont hurt you
Oh, and in our second match he stayed still in his second match and after he got knocked out he claimed his cat unplugged his controller. Yeah. I'd even give him the benefit of doubt and give him a rematch but then he just left and now I have a dispute to deal with.

So yeah, for anyone playing in the ladder, don't play this guy. As you might have guessed by the nickname, he plays Toon Link.

Fun times.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm back to peach.
You should main Peach/Zelda so you have that double princess duo going on
Don't be sad Lavani! Turn that frown upside down!

:')
edit:
lol I haven't tried this yet. How does it work, B-reverse Jump Glide then grab the ledge?
Oh sorry, I just saw this now. I honestly don't know how it works. I think you have to Glide Bounce as you're about to grab the ledge but even then I had trouble getting it consistently.

Last edited:

Seki_

Smash Cadet
NNID
RCX420
So there's this guy in the ladder who commited a SD in the first stock and then just stood idle so I could take out his other two stocks because I didn't SD myself to make things even despite it being his fault that he SD'd. I don't have anything against doing that, but I just feel like that if you mess up you have to deal with it and hey, if you win afterwards then it feels great.

And then this happens in the chat

Oh, and in our second match he stayed still in his second match and after he got knocked out he claimed his cat unplugged his controller. Yeah. I'd even give him the benefit of doubt and give him a rematch but then he just left and now I have a dispute to deal with.

So yeah, for anyone playing in the ladder, don't play this guy. As you might have guessed by the nickname, he plays Toon Link.

Fun times.
No johns boy

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
Took a guess/Had a vision

It's not as worse as arguing about Rosalina's importance though!
Yeah swiftie keeps on trying to say she is going downhill when she isn't. She still is fine and still great as a character regardless, and still relevant.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Wha? Lol I don't understand sorry if I'm missing the joke.
Read the first few pages of the social. :p

I miss Fuujin ;_;

We kinda have the tendency to take the absolute p*** out of characters in Smash (including the biggest joke of them all, Zeldawful)

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It devolve into that because someone kept bringing up how downhill Rosalina has been while also stating how great peach is.

Another user got upset over the reasons he thinks Rosalina is going down and then proceeds to insult him for liking peach while trying to deconstruct his Rosalina downhill logic.

Then they both start attacking each other because...yeah...

You guys are lucky Zelda is the only princess that matters in LOZ. >.>
Even if there was another LoZ princess in Smash (Midna or Hilda or wtv) I don't think anyone here is immature enough to get into a waifu war over who's the better character. This is why I say this thread is infinitely better than the Smash social, because the people here are actually pretty mature despite anyone's age, and everyone is super considerate of others' opinions and points.

I don't think I've ever seen a heated discussion here except for maybe fuujin and nairo being childish at each other and someone defending Meta Knight at one point, but even then, it didn't go over just a couple posts and that was it.

Tbh that's the only reason I come back to this thread. The rest of SB is a little bit too "generic internet place" for my liking nowadays.

Seki_

Smash Cadet
NNID
RCX420
Us zelda players are chill gurls, we dont care about none of this meta bs we just here to body all the sleepers

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Even if there was another LoZ princess in Smash (Midna or Hilda or wtv) I don't think anyone here is immature enough to get into a waifu war over who's the better character.
Well duh, we all know Zelda is the best Zelda princess :^)

Doesn't Macchi technically main Zelda and Wii Fit Trainer or was it ZSS? Anyway, there's those two and then the other "mains".
WFT and ZSS, according to his past posts:
Macchiato said:
Characters I use :4darkpit::4dedede::4drmario::4gaw::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4ness::4olimar::4rob::4pit::4pikachu::4peach::4pacman::4palutena::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4villager::4tlink::4zelda:

My mains :4wiifit::4zss:
Macchiato said:
Wii u::4wiifit::4zss:/:4wendy::4darkpit::4drmario::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4myfriends::4littlemac::4lucario::4lucina::4marth::4metaknight::4peach::4palutena::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4tlink::4zelda:

/ shows who I main seriously

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Even if there was another LoZ princess in Smash (Midna or Hilda or wtv) I don't think anyone here is immature enough to get into a waifu war over who's the better character. This is why I say this thread is infinitely better than the Smash social, because the people here are actually pretty mature despite anyone's age, and everyone is super considerate of others' opinions and points.

I don't think I've ever seen a heated discussion here except for maybe fuujin and nairo being childish at each other and someone defending Meta Knight at one point, but even then, it didn't go over just a couple posts and that was it.

Tbh that's the only reason I come back to this thread. The rest of SB is a little bit too "generic internet place" for my liking nowadays.
You shut your dirty wh*re mouth! I argue with everyone and their dumb opinions!

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
Read the first few pages of the social. :p

I miss Fuujin ;_;

We kinda have the tendency to take the absolute p*** out of characters in Smash (including the biggest joke of them all, Zeldawful)
Sorry I don't hang around here and post. I usually poke around here to see some comments but I never saw the one you were talking about. Plus I normally don't have the time to search for something in forums. So if can tell me what it was that be great.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
As in, no more switching AT ALL. It will help greatly
But what if Macchi likes switching for some tag team combos? :p

But yeah, focusing on one character is better. Two is fine, but three's pushing it. I'm already set with Falco, Ike, and Ganondorf while characters like Pit, Fox, Yoshi, Greninja, ZSS, Sheik, and Palutena are more for funsies and because I know to play them well enough, but not on FIG's levels.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Darn, foiled again.

Anyway, I didn't find Nammy's
"See ya later, elevator" gif in the zeldaganda thread.

Top Bottom