• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I've officially picked up Palutena now but I don't want to post in the Palutena boards after everyone got mad at our raid lmao
Nah, drop on by! I doubt anyone sane would hold a grudge over something so silly.

For what it's worth, I got a laugh out of it c:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Macchiato wut you used Luigi against me before, so I'm guessing at some point you must of mained him. You were the Luigi that got gimped in your recovery attempt by Din's in my compilation video lololol. :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
don't know how anyone could play 2/3 of the cast before :4megaman::4luigi::4ganondorf::4yoshi:
Well, Macchiato mained 2/3's of the cast while a lot of people probably played everyone, especially if they're going for 100%. I guess it's like in Battlelfield where some people just stick to one or two classes, others pick a class for whatever situation, and then there's the completionist who wants to unlock every gun, camo, tag, gadget, etc.

I hate miis, more than diddy.
Welcome to the club; I just don't like Miis, the Xbox avatars, and the Barbie/Ken-esque Playstation Home BS.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So hey, my video of my match with Macchiato got an alert of matched third-party content because of Super Mario Galaxy 2 song that played in the second match.

I forgot Nintendo was pretty dumb about youtube videos.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So hey, my video of my match with Macchiato got an alert of matched third-party content because of Super Mario Galaxy 2 song that played in the second match.

I forgot Nintendo was pretty dumb about youtube videos.
Wait nintendo saw our video? Maybe after that they'll buff zelda.

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Wait nintendo saw our video? Maybe after that they'll buff zelda.
Nah, they'll nerf Her again because reasons.

"Diddy's down throw to uair is broken? Nah, nice and balanced."
"Zelda gets Down throw to nair? Better nerf that quick." :troll:

EDIT: so this is where all smashers come to die talk about random stuffs. For a minute there I thought everyone had a pocket Zelda...

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Pretty sure it was just youtube's automated system.

Plus one of those matches was of you winning. If anything if Nintendo saw it, they could nerf Farore =V
Tbh that kill at the end wasn't even a read. I tried to recovery but it didn't snap the ledge making it hit yew instead :secretkpop:. So yeah maybe if they see it they might make Farores wind snap the ledge properly on some stages. Oh Cuz that would be bad.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So, I made this to put @ Macchiato Macchiato 's mains in perspective.
Blue is the ones he mained and red is the ones he hasn't.
Funny how he hasn't mained falcondorf yet.

I also learned the hard way that chappagetti is supposed to be prepared differently than ramen.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Nah, they'll nerf Her again because reasons.

"Diddy's down throw to uair is broken? Nah, nice and balanced."
"Zelda gets Down throw to nair? Better nerf that quick." :troll:

EDIT: so this is where all smashers come to die talk about random stuffs. For a minute there I thought everyone had a pocket Zelda...
Deep down everybody plays Zelda, no exceptions.

And speaking of pocket characters, I forgot to mention it but I didn't know you played Pit.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
No it's not playing them it's just how they looks. With their creepy looking faces. I don't ask to play as much because now I have to do community service before 10th grade ends
Oh I remember I had to do community service hours for a class when I was in high school.

What are you doing for it, sis?

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Deep down everybody plays Zelda, no exceptions.

And speaking of pocket characters, I forgot to mention it but I didn't know you played Pit.
Err...kinda.
I was trying him out, considering that he was my secondary in brawl, but he doesn't seem to fit my playstyle that well. I'm not a "bait and punish" type of player. More of a creative "trick, trap, and troll" type of guy lol. I like to have fun with my opponent strangely enough.

Oh, and that mega man match I had with you was an embarrassment lol. No johns, but I played much worse than normal with him. Maybe it's because I've been trying to focus on Pac more.

I have this weird thing with mega man in that I want to use him, but I also don't. He's fun, but at the same time I don't want to have fun with him lol.
It's...weird to say the least.

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Err...kinda.
I was trying him out, considering that he was my secondary in brawl, but he doesn't seem to fit my playstyle that well. I'm not a "bait and punish" type of player. More of a creative "trick, trap, and troll" type of guy lol. I like to have fun with my opponent strangely enough.

Oh, and that mega man match I had with you was an embarrassment lol. No johns, but I played much worse than normal with him. Maybe it's because I've been trying to focus on Pac more.

I have this weird thing with mega man in that I want to use him, but I also don't. He's fun, but at the same time I don't want to have fun with him lol.
It's...weird to say the least.
Zelda seems like your kind of character if you're prepared for the self-inflicted psychological harm that comes with maining her.

Top Bottom