• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

2 questions:
1. Is that FAir combo/string/whatever guaranteed, or is it bad DI?
2. This doesn't make Samus any better. Customs do. although thats the joke so w/e

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Like when I won with zelda he was all "ok zelda won" when the diddy one he said "OMG YAY IM SO IMPRESSED"
Yes, exactly. "Super impressed by this Diddy." "Incredible comeback by Diddy." "Mochato got scared into switching to WFT," like what?
They also called you @GingerGaymer multiple times. It was so unprofessional it made me cringe.

Oh, and let's not forget how the commentator got salty after his match, but was getting on your case for being slightly salty after the Diddy match :^)

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I guess he got butthurt and RQ the stream for good this time. That was a self-deprecating pity speech right there.
Unprofessional.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
What did he say??? :O
This was posted and then the stream went offline again:
Dcugaming: Last update: This tounamnet will be decided by the players now. This was a horrible stream by last minute updates and delays, and errors I didn't expected. I'm asamhed of myself but rest easily IF i decide to host another tounamnet then it'll be better.
And then a few minutes later:
Dcugaming: InSaiyan: I'm sorry to waste your days but understand this was origninally supposed to be a 16 bracket, but atomic wanted a 32 LAST NIGHT and delays

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Actually she was the character I stuck with in brawl and melee. The whole meta
Have fun with her gorl. I hope you get really good with her cuz I think she's really underrated. She's basically Brawl Peach with no autocancelled fair to jab, no extremely powerful stitch faces, but with kill power. That's really frickin scary.

Latte

Smash Ace
I unregistered, I don't want to be in that tournament. Also I'm kinda leaning into maining peach.
Peach pals.

I haven't played Smash almost at all lately..I need to start playing again sometime.
This was posted and then the stream went offline again:

And then a few minutes later:
I really hope they get their acts together and host a proper tournament next time.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I was messing around with Pocketed Gordos more in Training and found out that enough damage can actually cancel out the Metal Box's effect. A Pocketed Gordo reflected by another does 56% to Villager. If he's metal at the time, the metal state will keep him from being killed but it will then be cancelled.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I really hope they get their acts together and host a proper tournament next time.
As far as I can see, they're not even answering the players anymore when they have questions about finals rules. I get that they might be embarrassed from their stream having multiple issues, but it's unacceptable to just leave the players to run themselves entirely. First tourney or not, you take responsibility.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What/where's the sheet music for your Song of Healing?
Sorry for the late reply. I've been really busy until now.

This is the most accurate version I've found so far, so here: http://herbalcell.com/static/sheets/legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask/song-of-healing.pdf

700 comments woop woop!

Here's an album for y'all

Explicit language in the song Two Weeks mind

http://open.spotify.com/album/4in34qwyUghNc9ykmH2BTO

@ Lorde Lorde I can see this being up your alley

A song was blocked on Youtube so here's it on Spotify (requires logging in though) :/
I'll check it out once I'm home and I'm not on mobile. I haven't used Spotify in forever, though.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
Omg I haven't used customs for any characters yet; I really need to get around to unlocking them. Light Veggie looks like a lot of fun to use. There's something ominous and terrifying about a slow-moving vegetable heading towards you.
As far as I can see, they're not even answering the players anymore when they have questions about finals rules. I get that they might be embarrassed from their stream having multiple issues, but it's unacceptable to just leave the players to run themselves entirely. First tourney or not, you take responsibility.
That is immensely stupid. Completely abandoning the players is indescribably childish. I am definitely avoiding these guys' streams and tournaments from now on until they improve their managing and commentating skills.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dedede v Falco isn't really a MU I've played myself, but I don't feel like he's a character that would give Dedede trouble.
Gee, I wonder why. Falco's like a freaking Dodo bird in this game i.e. HE'S EXTINCT. DEAD; DEADER THAN RED DEAD AND JULIUS CAESAR AFTER GETTING STABBED TO DEATH. DEEEEEEEEEAD. :p

Despite being outranged, Falco takes advantage of Triple D's hurtbox and air speed. It's not like going after Bowser who outspeeds Falco in movement, outranges him, and outkills him or Ganondorf outpowering, outranging, and being not that slow for a heavyweight. Falco won't run circles around Triple D or shutdown the chubby penguin, but he'll punish, combo, and juggle Triple D which Triple D can do too, but he needs to be aware of Falco's attack speed. So, I guess it's more of spacing and playing patiently against Falco whereas Fox can run in and start whaling on Triple through raw speed or Link could wall out Triple D even if Triple D tries to eat everything.

Anyway, I'm going to slap this here. :p
You got that right!

This can also be used for:
  • Trolling inexperienced friends
  • Scoring that Knee of Justice
  • Landing that Falcon PAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNCH
  • Just being a complete **** to that one player in a Free-for-all
  • F-Zero at E3 2015
  • Just being a complete ****

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I really wanna pick up Peach but she's so hard to learn. Halp. I used her in Brawl and she was easy for me to pick up in that game so idk what's up with me now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I really wanna pick up Peach but she's so hard to learn. Halp. I used her in Brawl and she was easy for me to pick up in that game so idk what's up with me now.
Time to consult Dark.Pch and lurk the Peach boards. :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That is immensely stupid. Completely abandoning the players is indescribably childish. I am definitely avoiding these guys' streams and tournaments from now on until they improve their managing and commentating skills.
The stream is back online, but now they're just playing FG lol. I agree, it's childish and irresponsible. Like breaking a toy and just leaving the mess behind while you go do something else. I'd avoid them, too, until they shape up.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Omg I haven't used customs for any characters yet; I really need to get around to unlocking them. Light Veggie looks like a lot of fun to use. There's something ominous and terrifying about a slow-moving vegetable heading towards you.

I really like the flower Bomber, it extends customs while it's stupid fast. Also it autocancels on short hop.
Idk why but she was easy for me to pick up this game. Probably because I was active in the brawl scene, I put a lot of time into peach and lucas. But they cut lucas.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
The stream is back online, but now they're just playing FG lol. I agree, it's childish and irresponsible. Like breaking a toy and just leaving the mess behind while you go do something else. I'd avoid them, too, until they shape up.
I don't think they're gonna shape up. Also I have a PROFESSIONAL tournament and I'll send yew the link since yew said yew were interested. It was very organized and wasn't biased at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom