• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That's pretty cool. I'll have to try out some songs on the piano sometime.

I want to learn more Zelda songs, but most them are too hard for me. However, I can play all of Zelda's Lullaby and I'm about halfway through the Song of Healing. I think I want to learn the Latte Milk Bar song next but idk.
What/where's the sheet music for your Song of Healing?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
*sigh*. Eventhubs never fails to amuse me. The editor thought that someone hacked Sm4sh to replace Marth with a Chrom skin. Then I thought, WOAH SOMEONE ALREADY FOUND A WAY TO HACK INTO SM4SH!?!

Then I saw the video.

"Wait, how is Marth doing two Fairs in a row in one shortho--. Oh wait. Look at those battle thumbnails, it's from Brawl."

RIP Marth
RIP Chrom
RIP Eventhubs

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
*sigh*. Eventhubs never fails to amuse me. The editor thought that someone hacked Sm4sh to replace Marth with a Chrom skin. Then I thought, WOAH SOMEONE ALREADY FOUND A WAY TO HACK INTO SM4SH!?!

Then I saw the video.

"Wait, how is Marth doing two Fairs in a row in one shortho--. Oh wait. Look at those battle thumbnails, it's from Brawl."

RIP Marth
RIP Chrom
RIP Eventhubs
Human mistakes mah ***** :4ganondorf:

Soul.

Then I saw the video.

RIP Marth
RIP Chrom
RIP Eventhubs
Brawl Marth master race

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Human mistakes mah ***** :4ganondorf:
I was legitimately getting excited that we could start hacking Sm4sh and get custom costumes and music and make a better Zelda.

I was just disappointed that it was so much clickbait lol.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur don't forget that Villager has the second strongest BThrow in the game. His grab sucks but his BThow kills. Pivot Grabbing can help grab them.
Is it really second strongest? It never feels like second strongest, hahahaha. But yeah I mean I definitely killed him with bthrow numerous times, but still, landing the grab is a feat against Ness, apparently. How early does bthrow kill from the center of the stage?

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Dat Fox was directly ripped off of For Glory holy sh--

But @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger and the gorls here ain't afraid of putting For Glory players FOR SHAME though. :^)

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
For Glory Fox?
you mean those that roll back and spam neutral b?
BASICALLY

Roll, lasers, spam Utilt and hurr durr 4 hit combo I R so gud. And random Usmash for kills. He was sooooo bad.

Ginger made him look FRAUDULENT though ehehe

Soul.

BASICALLY

Roll, lasers, spam Utilt and hurr durr 4 hit combo I R so gud. And random Usmash for kills. He was sooooo bad.

Ginger made him look FRAUDULENT though ehehe
no dash attack
no dthrow fair uair
no bair

damn, For Glory is strong

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
no dash attack
no dthrow fair uair
no bair

damn, For Glory is strong
Okay, I'll admit he did dash attack a lot too. And maybe tried to Dthrow Fair.

But he got caught sleeping and spammed lasers only to die to raw FW lololol.

Soul.

it would be really funny if Zelda tried to utilt Fox for 60% to FW

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'd complain less about Dedede if Gordos weren't worthless in projectile wars. It sucks when you have to fight a character that forces you to approach; Dedede v Megaman is the closest I've ever been in a smash game to feeling like I'd rather just turn the game off than play out the MU.
Villager is also annoying as **** to DDD if it becomes a projectile war, cause the slingshots can reflect the gordos back as soon he puts them out. It's really sad :'D I remember I once ran into a DDD in FG that insisted on spamming Gordos even though I slingshot them back at him every time. The match lasted for so long because he kept on running away to throw Gordos and I was like wtf.

At the end he called me a bunch of names and left.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Is it really second strongest? It never feels like second strongest, hahahaha. But yeah I mean I definitely killed him with bthrow numerous times, but still, landing the grab is a feat against Ness, apparently. How early does bthrow kill from the center of the stage?
It doesn't have as high a base knock back as other throws but it kills the second soonest from center stage according to my research. It kills Ness from center stage at 158% in 3DS training mode. That means no fresh move bonus/stale move weakening, no rage, and no DI. I actually did a whole thread on Throw KO percents, check it out! /shamelesspromoting

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Lol I got 2 stocked in the first match against Dark Pit but then 2 stocked her for games 2 and 3.

Gotta lull them into a false sense of security and then surprise them xD

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Villager is also annoying as **** to DDD if it becomes a projectile war, cause the slingshots can reflect the gordos back as soon he puts them out. It's really sad :'D I remember I once ran into a DDD in FG that insisted on spamming Gordos even though I slingshot them back at him every time. The match lasted for so long because he kept on running away to throw Gordos and I was like wtf.

At the end he called me a bunch of names and left.
Villager's pretty annoying too yeah, but if you're trying to Gordo against projectiles you're playing Dedede wrong lol (or secretly you're the best Dedede ever). Sometimes I'd try and bait them to pocket a vertical bouncing one because it'd do 70% and kill guaranteed if I reflected it after, but that's the most I'd use Gordos in that MU...and only against a predictable Villager.

MUs I really hated as Dedede: :4megaman::4diddy::4duckhunt::4megaman::4fox::4link::4lucario::4luigi::4megaman::4ness::4pikachu::4megaman::4robinf::4sonic::4megaman::4villagerf::4megaman::4zss::4megaman:

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Villager's pretty annoying too yeah, but if you're trying to Gordo against projectiles you're playing Dedede wrong lol (or secretly you're the best Dedede ever). Sometimes I'd try and bait them to pocket a vertical bouncing one because it'd do 70% and kill guaranteed if I reflected it after, but that's the most I'd use Gordos in that MU...and only against a predictable Villager.

MUs I really hated as Dedede: :4megaman::4diddy::4duckhunt::4megaman::4fox::4link::4lucario::4luigi::4megaman::4mario::4megaman::4ness::4pikachu::4megaman::4robinf::4sonic::4megaman::4villagerf::4megaman::4zss::4megaman:
You forgot :4megaman:

Do Gordos do even more damage after Dedede deflects them back? I know Pocketed ones deal crazy damage (25-30%) but I wasn't aware they dealt more damage if Dedede smacked them back again.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

MUs I really hated as Dedede: :4megaman::4diddy::4duckhunt::4megaman::4fox::4link::4lucario::4luigi::4megaman::4ness::4pikachu::4megaman::4robinf::4sonic::4megaman::4villagerf::4megaman::4zss::4megaman:

Yeah I don't think they're worth pocketing because you can neutralize them from a distance which is 100% safe in short and long term. I'd only pocket one if it was coming right through me in an awkward position. How does DDD handle camping, though? :/ I imagine it must suck pretty bad for im.

Do Gordos do even more damage after Dedede deflects them back? I know Pocketed ones deal crazy damage (25-30%) but I wasn't aware they dealt more damage if Dedede smacked them back again.
I don't think it's DDD's reflecting them back that kills at 70%, but the pocketed Gordo itself. The x1.9 damage multiplier on Pocket makes everything kill ridic early.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

I'm not sure how the specifics of Gordo reflects work exactly, but you can definitely get more damage smacking them than you can off the initial throw.

How does DDD handle camping, though? :/ I imagine it must suck pretty bad for im.
Walk forward and powershield. It's fairly rough, but I'd imagine it's a lot easier offline.

I don't think it's DDD's reflecting them back that kills at 70%, but the pocketed Gordo itself. The x1.9 damage multiplier on Pocket makes everything kill ridic early.
Oh, it doesn't kill at 70%, it does 70%. It'll kill at 0% I think lol

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Eww a roll happy Spamus on stream -_-

I'm too sober for this **** I need ma rosé

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Relevant to current discussion:
Also just tested reflected Pocketed Gordos in training, if Dedede hits one back with anither Gordo the Pocketed and reflected one does 56% and KOs Villager at 0%.

Last edited:
Top Bottom