• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I think the Rubik's Cube needs a tiny wig as well. But I'm just nitpicking.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Anyone who wasn't here will just think I was stating the obvious when I said it was Fern in a wig now xD

I think I can actually risk using Zelda in a tournament. Fingers crossed here but I'll give it a shot

Edit:

Xenoblade video will be live in ~55 minutes

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
wait wat. smash con? what is this? and its in va? so i can go to it? should i?

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Omg I live 10 mins away from smash con
i dont live that close, but ill definitely have to see if i can go. seems cool, never been to one of these kind of things myself. if i couldnt itd be a real bummer though. :/

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I hate to say it guys, but I think Lucario has a low tier running animation :(

Running Animatiom Tier List (incomplete):

High Tier:
Mid Tier:
Low Tier::4lucario::4zelda:
Peach is def high. I love how she runs in this game.

He still got 6th, but Diddy Kong vs Zelda is a mess.
Macchiato, our most optimistic player, just said Diddy Kong vs Zelda is a mess... Diddy - Zelda confirmed unwinnable!

The Zelda was really good btw

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
as of now we dont have any brawl Olimar matchups, just "why are you using Zelda in this god forsaken fight?" Against a few characters...the list seems to be growing

****. FnaF 3 is unplayable for me

I can't even watch an LP of it without closing my eyes. I usually call jump scares cheap but then again, that's what the game runs on and DAMN, they pull off the jump scares well

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
****. FnaF 3 is unplayable for me

I can't even watch an LP of it without closing my eyes. I usually call jump scares cheap but then again, that's what the game runs on and DAMN, they pull off the jump scares well
I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH THE FIRST OR SECOND GAME AND THEY WERE APPARENTLY NOT AS SCARY AS THE LATEST ONE.

I WOULD LEGIT DIE PLAYING THE THIRD GAME. NO JOKE.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah I honestly don't think Zelda can do much, if at all, against Mega Man. If she can, f*ck, someone tell me!! Hahaha. It was impossible to do anything against the lemon wall with her, and they don't give you time to put a phantom in front of you. On top of that, Nayru's is super punishable, ofc, because the lemons don't have enough hit stun to make reflecting them worth it. I now personally think it's one of her worst MUs, or at least it was for me :/

I definitely need to play people over here more. That was like the third time I've used Brawler ever (thanks, FG) so I bet you can tell I don't really know what the hell I am doing with him. As for the Mii's stats, I think he's just mid sized with mid height, but I'm honestly not sure. I do have him with some equipment set, but mostly for defense. I'm gonna make the same Mii a 100% clean version to try and see how well he fares.

And oh god f*ck Kalos, man. When the center of the stage disappeared and literally drained me off existence I was like "are you anal bleaching me?!" Hahaha. But at least you got carried over by the raising platform so IT'S OKAY I GUESS, hahaha.

And don't worry about me staying up late, I'm a free-lancer so I don't have to get up early ever :p.
Lol. Anal bleach.

Tbh, I was super proud of myself for remembering that the center stage disappeared. It felt so good to see you fall. :D Then I was curious to see if the Kalos platforms would kill, so I figured... Why not? Lol. What a fun stage though.

Yeah, Mega Man shuts down Zelda by not approaching. The only thing I've kind of seen Zelda able to do is utilize rage to play around with Farore's Wind. It makes Mega Man a little worried, so he has to be mindful when applying pressure, but at the same time, a shielded FW = utilt. At least, that's how I've seen the MU play out.

Edit:
Missed punish. Smh. That has buster backslash written all over it for style points.

Last edited:
HMMM.... I feel like I'm playing Halo when I set my R button as attack for Mega Man
I CAN'T EVEN TOUCH THE FIRST OR SECOND GAME AND THEY WERE APPARENTLY NOT AS SCARY AS THE LATEST ONE.

I WOULD LEGIT DIE PLAYING THE THIRD GAME. NO JOKE.
2nd FnaF was not that scary but holy **** it was hard

Last edited:
oh you did. since when
for real though im getting tired of people saying Pikachu gets worse in customs meta
I've been using Diddy for months now. Like since maybe 3 weeks into Smash U's release, I relegated him to friendlies. I started using him more often in some matches then slowly, he became one of my mains. I expect to pull him out the least since I'd only use him if I'm really hungry for the win. He's my last ditch effort

Last edited:

Soul.

Main Zelda she's broken
no
I've been using Diddy for months now. Like since maybe 3 weeks into Smash U's release, I relegated him to friendlies. I started using him more often in some matches then slowly, he became one of my mains. I expect to pull him out the least since I'd only use him if I'm really hungry for the win. He's my last ditch effort
lol oh yeah, that. for some reason i've been using Yoshi but idk. Diddy works too.

I'm not really good at arguing when it comes to responding to theory craft

Probably because I'm more of the, "I post from my experience," type. HMMM... It's really difficult to theorize a scenario

Spirst

Pacman's hands clip through his body during his IDLE animation. Like.....really? They couldn't at least get that basic problem right?

And don't even get me started on the fact that Paletuna's 'hair' sometimes clips through itself.

This is why I don't reply at the Impressions thread. I really need to see someone do this (running away from MALLC) against me before I can say anything about it. The thread is mostly theorycrafting and some actual first hand tournament experience.

But I don't want to leave a leaf unturned. Hmmm...

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
oh you did. since when
for real though im getting tired of people saying Pikachu gets worse in customs meta
When someone talks about custom MU's its more theorycraft heavy than non custom MU, we all lack experience so this Pikachu(and MK) getting worse seems like bs until proven.

For Pika so little MU's will change, he'll still go even or beat a handful of characters. I gain better info here than that thread tbh, i want actual MU experience not theorist who look at frame data and such you feel me?

Yeeeeah. I decided to bail out and reply tomorrow after my tournament. I'm sure people WILL try running back against MALLC. My theory is, even if you try running, Shulk's immense range will still catch you but we'll see~

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Someone play my custom :4kirby: and if there's no lag :4metaknight:. I need practice cause i think the people that hosts tourneys i go to are making customs legal.

Probably won't enter the first 3.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>When the filthiest person in the world asks you to "hoo-hah" with him

Legit, this is our MU explained in one gif.

@Cenizas, is this going to that very special thread? ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom