• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

When someone talks about custom MU's its more theorycraft heavy than non custom MU, we all lack experience so this Pikachu(and MK) getting worse seems like bs until proven.

For Pika so little MU's will change, he'll still go even or beat a handful of characters. I gain better info here than that thread tbh, i want actual MU experience not theorist who look at frame data and such you feel me?
yeah I know. It's dumb when someone says that.
This thread is better for info.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My life in a nutshell. >u>;;
I always feel like a lone loser that talk about waifus and husbandos all the time, ehehe.

Do you gorls even have dem dank waifus/husbandos though?

Spirst

I've never had a waifu but I have had tofu which, in my opinion, is much better.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Any sister wanna play for a bit? :)

as of now we dont have any brawl Olimar matchups, just "why are you using Zelda in this god forsaken fight?" Against a few characters...the list seems to be growing
Don't worry sis, Sm4sh Olimar is coming and he's still as horrible as always <3.

So far we have: Diddy, Sonic, ZSS, MegaMan, Olimar, Pikachu, Yoshi, Fox, Peach and Little Mac. Maybe I should add Ness, but I'm not sure, and I think Sheik is the only horrible MU in which Zelda can actually have a shot due to rage.

Lol. Anal bleach.

Tbh, I was super proud of myself for remembering that the center stage disappeared. It felt so good to see you fall. :D Then I was curious to see if the Kalos platforms would kill, so I figured... Why not? Lol. What a fun stage though.

Yeah, Mega Man shuts down Zelda by not approaching. The only thing I've kind of seen Zelda able to do is utilize rage to play around with Farore's Wind. It makes Mega Man a little worried, so he has to be mindful when applying pressure, but at the same time, a shielded FW = utilt. At least, that's how I've seen the MU play out..
Yeah I'm not doing Zelda vs MegaMan ever again. ****'s too frustrating.

And yeah lol I have played in Kalos like 3 times in my life. I got a lot of stages crossed off in the random selection but I left the ones that are legal on because why not, right? It's a shame I almost always play for Glory and a lot of those stages are basically new to me :'D

I think I'm gonna strike Norfair, though, that **** hurts my eyes...

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I always feel like a lone loser that talk about waifus and husbandos all the time, ehehe.

No but I'm celibate. I wanted a gf for the longest time, and I had one about seven years ago. It was pretty miserable, but the thing is, she wasn't a bad person. I just hated how much personal time I lost. I have since just stuck to recreational relationships, and so far it has been pretty good. To be honest I haven't even really been interested in that lately.

With that being said, I am a guy who will willingly choose to not leave his home unless absolutely necessary though. I'm not socially awkward, and I certainly do not mind a get-together, but I am the type who can spend a summer break sitting around all day and be very happy. YMMV

EDIT: Next person can claim the page!

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Definite break up now :(

@ Macchiato Macchiato kiddo, you up for games?
Yeah sorry was talking to nair0 on Nakats stream. I can play for like 40 minutes I got soccer afterward
Don't worry sis, Sm4sh Olimar is coming and he's still as horrible as always <3.

So far we have: Diddy, Sonic, ZSS, MegaMan, Olimar, Pikachu, Yoshi, Fox, Peach and Little Mac. Maybe I should add Ness, but I'm not sure, and I think Sheik is the only horrible MU in which Zelda can actually have a shot due to rage.
I would cross out sonic, pikachu, yoshi, fox, peach, and ness. They're not favorable match ups but they're definitely winnable. They're like 4-6 at worst

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm making another LINE sticker set. I'm not sure why, since making the first one was absolute torture.

Introducing

Tortellini,

the mushroom.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I like how I just met @Zeito today and he's already high tier in my Zelda Social Tier List. I won't show it to you guys, because I want you to think I love you all equally.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
:137:

noep

this probably is going to be my most used GIF
Baka and Test tho
I like how I just met @Zeito today and he's already high tier in my Zelda Social Tier List. I won't show it to you guys, because I want you to think I love you all equally.
you don't have to lie to us :^)

Latte

Smash Ace

I have lots of husbandos..

Such as Jigglypuff's bair.

Does anyone get this joke

do I get this joke

Is this even a joke

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ Fernosaur Fernosaur that was fun but lag. back to what you were saying earlier. I don't think Pikachu, fox, ness, peach, or sonic are as bad as brawl olimar levels. They're not favorable but not that bad.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
You have to post it now that you've made us all suspicious. And now you realize you're screwed because no matter how you make it, someone's gonna have you beheaded.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
You have to post it now that you've made us all suspicious. And now you realize you're screwed because no matter how you make it, someone's gonna have you beheaded.
*mental note* Move Cenizas even lower for interrogating me.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I just want you to know that you're all viable, but someone has to be at the bottom! >.>

Latte

Smash Ace
I just bit into a blueberry and it was filled with mold

Someone shoot me

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Should I be using Rosalina's rapid jab or her gentleman combo?

I like the gentleman combo but idk if it's worse or something.

Also, blueberries are disgusting and I hate them.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

It varies by situation and character. Luma's gentleman KOs, Rosalina's rapid jab KOs. Luma's hitlag on his gentleman actually allows Rosa true combo followups with uair etc. at lower percents. Catching a heavy fastfalling character like Captain Falcon in both characters' rapid jabs can rack up some obscene damage and it pressures shields well. The gentleman also has less end lag in general so that's something to consider too.

Sorry that was kind of a mess lol, I think both her gentleman and rapid jab are two of her best moves though.

And I agree, blueberries are one of the few awful fruits.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

You don't like blueberries? :[
Rapid jabs can do a lot of damage.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It varies by situation and character. Luma's gentleman KOs, Rosalina's rapid jab KOs. Luma's hitlag on his gentleman actually allows Rosa true combo followups with uair etc. at lower percents. Catching a heavy fastfalling character like Captain Falcon in both characters' rapid jabs can rack up some obscene damage and it pressures shields well. The gentleman also has less end lag in general so that's something to consider too.

Sorry that was kind of a mess lol, I think both her gentleman and rapid jab are two of her best moves though.

Someone needs to find the fruit tier list again. So I can critique it.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Blueberries are amazing. Are you kidding me?

Maine blueberries are SS tier.

Edit: frozen blueberries are practically candy

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I hate them too; their texture is ugly and they're practically flavorless. I only had one because I was in some sort of frenzy, eating anything I laid eyes upon.

The mold kind of made me hate them more.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Someone needs to find the fruit tier list again. So I can critique it.
What, this?

S: Pumpkin Coconut Banana(mixed) Cherry Peach Lime Pomegranate Plum Lemon
A: Mango Pear Strawberry Orange
B: Honeydew Apple Cranberry Apricot
C: Grapefruit Canteloupe Raspberry
D: Banana(standalone)
E: Grape
F: Watermelon
G:
Zelda: Blueberry Tomato Pineapple

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The best/worst trait of a blueberry is its ability to disguise itself as a chocolate chip.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
GGs @ Fernosaur Fernosaur that was fun but lag. back to what you were saying earlier. I don't think Pikachu, fox, ness, peach, or sonic are as bad as brawl olimar levels. They're not favorable but not that bad.
Yeah that lag was really bad, man. It's weird cause we used to have a really good connection :/, who knows what happened. It made me SD numerous times too :'D

Anyways, no, they're not as bad as Brawl Olimar, at least those particular ones you listed. Pika, Peach, Ness and Sonic I think are pretty manageable, specially Ness, but I do think Fox is as hard as Diddy or ZSS if it's a good Fox (obvs).

Either way, none of this is Brawl Olimar bad, but they're still too hard to bother going against them as Zelda.

Latte

Smash Ace
What, this?

S: Pumpkin Coconut Banana(mixed) Cherry Peach Lime Pomegranate Plum Lemon
A: Mango Pear Strawberry Orange
B: Honeydew Apple Cranberry Apricot
C: Grapefruit Canteloupe Raspberry
D: Banana(standalone)
E: Grape
F: Watermelon
G:
Zelda: Blueberry Tomato Pineapple
Okay, no way. Watermelon needs to be B tier, and honeydew/cantaloupes need to be Zelda tier. I didn't know anyone even liked cantaloupes.
Grapes can be anywhere from Zelda tier to S tier, IMO. Crunchy, tart grapes are gorgeous.

Pears<apples.

Clementines>oranges.

This list is a complete mess

I feel strongly about my fruit

Top Bottom