• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Zelda Social Tier List:
S(a)SSTier: Nammy12,BJN39,Fuujin
A Tier: Lavani,Ffamran,SBphiloz4,XDanDan612,Twili,Latte,Mocha,JigglyZelda003,Fernosaur,Phenomiracle,Macchiato,Aleate, GingerGaymer,RaccoonBL, everyone else I can't name
C(ancer Main) Tier: berserker01(:4diddy:),bluecrow,CPU 3(:4sonic:)
L(ow self-esteem) Tier: Me
Z(ero Gravity Spamus) Tier: Aerodrome, Reserved, Nairo
Your list is obviously wrong.

Anyone who mains the cancer should be bottom.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
GGs @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 !

That 3 stock with your Robin though, lol. You're actually the first good Robin I've played with for several matches(only played Nairo like once so it doesn't count). You totally kicked my *** with them, haha!

EDIT: Btw I hope you didn't think I was meaning anything by using my secondaries in the beginning. :c I just really don't like Zelda dittos that much, if that makes any sense.

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Zelda Social Tier List:
A Tier: Lavani,Ffamran,SBphiloz4,XDanDan612,Twili,Latte,Mocha,JigglyZelda003,Fernosaur,Phenomiracle,Macchiato,Aleate, GingerGaymer,RaccoonBL, everyone else I can't name
Cool, I'm the same tier as the legendary Fuujin.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
>When the filthiest person in the world asks you to "hoo-hah" with him

Legit, this is our MU explained in one gif.

@ Cenizas Cenizas , is this going to that very special thread? ;)
OMG the truth!!!

also Fox is no longer even, maybe 40:60 Fox at best. He runs over Zelda too easily and she's too slow to deal with the pressure. Lasers are pointless because we can nayrus them and give him damage or Ferraris wind so i doubt Fox would shoot more than one or two because we can't react to those.

Latte

Smash Ace
Zelda Social Tier List

Coffee Tier: Mocha, Latte, Lavani
Nairo Tier: Nairo
A Tier: Everyone else
Is @Lavani actually a part of the Coffee Pals? I'm pretty sure he hasn't been formally accepted yet..Last I remember, we were debating whether or not (almost) anagram named users were allowed into Coffee Pals.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Sure thing, thanks sis :]
xD
I don't know if I'll be able to show anything fancy like you did with Greninja, but hopefully I'll be able to help in some way.

My Lucario is pretty boring basic, lol.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Lol I don't like tofu either. Or most Asian food.

And I'm half Asian. :awesome:
@kaazers
Shrimp is the only seafood I like. Everything else is awful and makes me want to die.

Maine shrimp are absolutely amazing, tbh.
@kaazers \o/
I love seafood. I like tilapia, tuna, salmon, shrimp, crab, lobster.
Lobster, crab, tuna, clams, scallops, anything sushi (including nigiri toppings), squid, and shrimp. I'm a Marylander, of course I love seafood. You have great taste, gorl.

.... @kaazers :awesome:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I don't know if I'll be able to show anything fancy like you did with Greninja, but hopefully I'll be able to help in some way.

My Lucario is pretty boring basic, lol.
It doesn't have to be fancy. Any training is good training. And tbh I'm just playing around with basics. I have no idea what Lucario's potential combos and strings can be. His aerials feel kinda awkward to hit with too.

You good, no worries

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ Macchiato Macchiato Omg sis I might have found something with Rejection. So if you hit someone with the very tip of the hitbox it seems like they get turned around AND pushed by the windbox??? Aka edgeguarding 4 lyfe. I'm gonna look into this further

edit: Ok so it's not about hitbox placement, I just coincidentally hit with the tip. I think it actually occurs when you hit with it towards the end of the move

edit 2: ONE MORE THING. Idk if this is already known, but when using Rejection to edgeguard against someone coming back to the stage, it also flips their momentum. What I mean is like, if someone is drifting toward the stage and you reject them (lol) they'll drift away from the stage at the same speed, making it harder for them to come back

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace

wut r u doin latte

latte stap

I love making these LINE emotes

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Zelda Social Tier List:
You apologize to the table I just flipped!

Latte

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Macchiato Macchiato Omg sis I might have found something with Rejection. So if you hit someone with the very tip of the hitbox it seems like they get turned around AND pushed by the windbox??? Aka edgeguarding 4 lyfe. I'm gonna look into this further

edit: Ok so it's not about hitbox placement, I just coincidentally hit with the tip. I think it actually occurs when you hit with it towards the end of the move

edit 2: ONE MORE THING. Idk if this is already known, but when using Rejection to edgeguard against someone coming back to the stage, it also flips their momentum. What I mean is like, if someone is drifting toward the stage and you reject them (lol) they'll drift away from the stage at the same speed, making it harder for them to come back
Omg post it in the custom lab, wow this move seems to get better and better

Top Bottom