• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It varies by situation and character. Luma's gentleman KOs, Rosalina's rapid jab KOs. Luma's hitlag on his gentleman actually allows Rosa true combo followups with uair etc. at lower percents. Catching a heavy fastfalling character like Captain Falcon in both characters' rapid jabs can rack up some obscene damage and it pressures shields well. The gentleman also has less end lag in general so that's something to consider too.

Sorry that was kind of a mess lol, I think both her gentleman and rapid jab are two of her best moves though.

And I agree, blueberries are one of the few awful fruits.
I knew I could count on you.<3 I knew both had their uses but I didn't know if one was straight up better than the other because Dabooze uses the rapid jab like 99% of the time.

Maine blueberries are SS tier.
Gorl, I'm from Maine and I have hated blueberries all of my life.
I also hate lobster so lol Maine

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What, this?

S: Pumpkin Coconut Banana(mixed) Cherry Peach Lime Pomegranate Plum Lemon
A: Mango Pear Strawberry Orange
B: Honeydew Apple Cranberry Apricot
C: Grapefruit Canteloupe Raspberry
D: Banana(standalone)
E: Grape
F: Watermelon
G:
Zelda: Blueberry Tomato Pineapple
Grape should be S tier, but I hate most fruit so I respect your stupid opinions.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I like how I just met @Zeito today and he's already high tier in my Zelda Social Tier List. I won't show it to you guys, because I want you to think I love you all equally.
Dude.

We totally should make a Zelda Social tier list.

I'm obvs gonna be S tier.

I have lots of husbandos..

Such as Jigglypuff's bair.

Does anyone get this joke

do I get this joke

Is this even a joke
You SIZE QUEEN.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Okay, no way. Watermelon needs to be B tier, and honeydew/cantaloupes need to be Zelda tier. I didn't know anyone even liked cantaloupes.
Grapes can be anywhere from Zelda tier to S tier, IMO. Crunchy, tart grapes are gorgeous.
You're insane.

Pears<apples.
You're insane.

Clementines>oranges.
I don't really have a preference.

I feel strongly about my fruit
Me too. Fruit is basically natural candy that's good for you, it's proof that God exists.

tl;dr: You're insane.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yeah that lag was really bad, man. It's weird cause we used to have a really good connection :/, who knows what happened. It made me SD numerous times too :'D

Anyways, no, they're not as bad as Brawl Olimar, at least those particular ones you listed. Pika, Peach, Ness and Sonic I think are pretty manageable, specially Ness, but I do think Fox is as hard as Diddy or ZSS if it's a good Fox (obvs).

Either way, none of this is Brawl Olimar bad, but they're still too hard to bother going against them as Zelda.
Yeah some matches were lagless while some were a mess.

Well all I know is Zelda uthrow to Usmash is a true combo on fox... Only fox. Anyways I don't think its that bad. His blaster has more lag enough for us to farores wind. We can utilt him for days and kill him early.

What even was the MU score for olimar zelda?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
@Spirst you up for some matches?
What, this?

S: Pumpkin Coconut Banana(mixed) Cherry Peach Lime Pomegranate Plum Lemon
A: Mango Pear Strawberry Orange
B: Honeydew Apple Cranberry Apricot
C: Grapefruit Canteloupe Raspberry
D: Banana(standalone)
E: Grape
F: Watermelon
G:
Zelda: Blueberry Tomato Pineapple
This is surprisingly accurate :067:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Gorl, I'm from Maine and I have hated blueberries all of my life.
I also hate lobster so lol Maine
Lol. I went to college in Maine (Bowdoin). I understand that you hate lobster considering it's what half of your state relies on as an industry. It's so good though.

Blueberries doe. So good. I don't know what to say to you. Also, Pacific Shrimp>Maine Shrimp. Just like West Coast clams > East coast clams (except in chowder).

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
But scroll down further and you'll see:

you have a very pretty chrome theme.
mine is the house targaryen sigil because i'm lame.

Lol. I went to college in Maine (Bowdoin). I understand that you hate lobster considering it's what half of your state relies on as an industry. It's so good though.

Blueberries doe. So good. I don't know what to say to you. Also, Pacific Shrimp>Maine Shrimp. Just like West Coast clams > East coast clams (except in chowder).
Bowdoin is a very good school iirc so congrats on getting into it.

i don't dislike lobster because of the Maine lobster industry; it's simply that I don't like it. I don't really eat seafood but I'll try the subpar clams that my state offers next time I see them. I want to like seafood but the smell (and taste) is just...off-putting.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah maybe later tonight. You live on the east coast right? How about 10 est?

Could you play in like 10 minutes...?
Sure, we just won't be able to play as long.

EDIT: I guess I'll get the room ready in advance.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206

i don't dislike lobster because of the Maine lobster industry; it's simply that I don't like it. I don't really eat seafood but I'll try the subpar clams that my state offers next time I see them. I want to like seafood but the smell (and taste) is just...off-putting.
Thanks. Yeah, Bowdoin was great. Ridiculously hard, but I wouldn't trade it for any other college experience. #1 non-culinary arts dining food in the nation didn't hurt. I loved my time in Maine. Such a beautiful state.

Eh, if you don't like seafood for the taste, then you don't like seafood. Good seafood doesn't smell though. The smell is when it's not fresh (or when it's too fresh) or cooked poorly (aerosolized nitriles).

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
mine is the house targaryen sigil because i'm lame.

I love seafood. I like tilapia, tuna, salmon, shrimp, crab, lobster.
Yeah maybe later tonight. You live on the east coast right? How about 10 est?

Could you play in like 10 minutes...?
Yeah probably, are you close to your laptop so we can talk as we test? If not we can use the mic

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Speaking of trolling, I decided to play some battle maison for the first time in over a year. None of my new stuff really comes close to stomping it as well as screens Espeon + M-Kang did, but Contrary Serperior is pretty hilarious once it gets rolling.

Also **** Brightpowder.

It's Firefox.
But thanks c:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thanks. Yeah, Bowdoin was great. Ridiculously hard, but I wouldn't trade it for any other college experience. #1 non-culinary arts dining food in the nation didn't hurt. I loved my time in Maine. Such a beautiful state.

Eh, if you don't like seafood for the taste, then you don't like seafood. Good seafood doesn't smell though. The smell is when it's not fresh (or when it's too fresh) or cooked poorly (aerosolized nitriles).
Maine is a nice place and I'm very glad I'm not from somewhere like California, the Mid-West, the South, or New York (no offense to people from those places).

I still have no idea where I want to college, and tbh, it stresses me out thinking about choosing colleges. At least I already know what I'll major in.

To me, seafood is an acquired taste and I feel I could get over it if I eat it.
The fishy smell/taste is caused is caused by trimethylamine, isn't it? I'm actually doing a bio project on trimethylaminuria so it's oddly fitting.

It's Firefox.
But thanks c:
gorl, u need to get w/ the times and use chrome. it's what all the kids these days are doing.

I love seafood. I like tilapia, tuna, salmon, shrimp, crab, lobster.
idk if I'll ever like fish, but the other seafood is something I wish I liked. Seafood is good for you (I think?) so u go, gorl.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Yeah some matches were lagless while some were a mess.

Well all I know is Zelda uthrow to Usmash is a true combo on fox... Only fox. Anyways I don't think its that bad. His blaster has more lag enough for us to farores wind. We can utilt him for days and kill him early.

What even was the MU score for olimar zelda?
OliZelda on Sm4sh or on Brawl? On Brawl it was probably 12984129841:0 (nah I think it officially was 8:2), but we haven't covered Olimar on the MU thread. Tbh I think the MU's gonna be 7:3 on Olimar's favor.

As for Fox, they don't really use the blaster that much, and knowing that Zelda can teleport I don't think a knowledgeable Fox would even try. It's not like they need the easy damage anyways.

Just remember that his u-smash and u-air can kill Zelda as early as she can kill him, so that's not really a real advantage here unlike with Sheik.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
OliZelda on Sm4sh or on Brawl? On Brawl it was probably 12984129841:0 (nah I think it officially was 8:2), but we haven't covered Olimar on the MU thread. Tbh I think the MU's gonna be 7:3 on Olimar's favor.

As for Fox, they don't really use the blaster that much, and knowing that Zelda can teleport I don't think a knowledgeable Fox would even try. It's not like they need the easy damage anyways.

Just remember that his u-smash and u-air can kill Zelda as early as she can kill him, so that's not really a real advantage here unlike with Sheik.
In brawl but thank you, I think olimar this game is gonna be 65-35 to 70-30.

Yeah while that is true, he still is easily comboed and he's also easily gimped tew. I don't think the match up is that hard. I've always thought that it was near even.

ZSS isn't that bad if she didn't fall out of smashes so easily, it's probably 70-30 but if she didn't fall out of smashes it would be 65-35, imo

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Coconut shrimp with squeezed lemon juice is just divine.

Banana & papple are top tier everything else should die & become smoothies (or for tomatoes, pizza)

Fox MU is a decent -2/40:60 IMO. We both kill each other ridiculously early & his pressure & camping game > us but if we get him offstage that should hopefully be a stock.
Olimar will probably be a -3/35:65 in the end (in Sm4sh). At least if we get the read on a Smash attack we can reflect it with NL :p

@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 G(old)

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Maine is a nice place and I'm very glad I'm not from somewhere like California, the Mid-West, the South, or New York (no offense to people from those places).

I still have no idea where I want to college, and tbh, it stresses me out thinking about choosing colleges. At least I already know what I'll major in.

To me, seafood is an acquired taste and I feel I could get over it if I eat it.
The fishy smell/taste is caused is caused by trimethylamine, isn't it? I'm actually doing a bio project on trimethylaminuria so it's oddly fitting.
I had never heard of trimethylaminuria before. That's really interesting. You are correct on the trimethylamine. The "amine" part of the molecule is the nitrogen part I was referring to. :D

I'm assuming you're interested in bio/sciences, in which case I'd encourage you to look at the University of Washington in Seattle. They have a really strong science program and the Pacific Northwest is a lot like Maine in some ways (but there's no place truly like Maine). That is, if you're willing to go across the country.

But like... Don't want to make you stress about it. I remember how annoying college apps and that whole process was. What's worse is that I need to go through it again for graduate school. -_-

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Honeydew should always be Diddy Tier

I think the fox MU is either 50-50 or 55-45 on either side. It's pretty easy, whenever a fox camps with lasers, that's a free farores wind.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Dude.

We totally should make a Zelda Social tier list.

I'm obvs gonna be S tier.
Zelda Social Tier List:
S(a)SSTier: Nammy12,BJN39,Fuujin
A Tier: Lavani,Ffamran,SBphiloz4,XDanDan612,Twili,Latte,Mocha,JigglyZelda003,Fernosaur,Phenomiracle,Macchiato,Aleate, GingerGaymer,RaccoonBL, everyone else I can't name
C(ancer Main) Tier: berserker01(:4diddy:),bluecrow,CPU 3(:4sonic:)
L(ow self-esteem) Tier: Me
Z(ero Gravity Spamus) Tier: Aerodrome, Reserved, Nairo

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Zelda Social Tier List:
S(a)SSTier: Nammy12,BJN39,Fuujin
A Tier: Lavani,Ffamran,SBphiloz4,XDanDan612,Twili,Latte,Mocha,JigglyZelda003,Fernosaur,Phenomiracle,Macchiato,Aleate, GingerGaymer,RaccoonBL, everyone else I can't name
C(ancer Main) Tier: berserker01(:4diddy:),bluecrow,CPU 3(:4sonic:)
L(ow self-esteem) Tier: Me
Z(ero Gravity Spamus) Tier: Aerodrome, Reserved, Nairo
Zelda Social Tier List

Coffee Tier: Mocha, Latte, Lavani
Nairo Tier: Nairo
A Tier: Everyone else

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I had never heard of trimethylaminuria before. That's really interesting. You are correct on the trimethylamine. The "amine" part of the molecule is the nitrogen part I was referring to. :D

I'm assuming you're interested in bio/sciences, in which case I'd encourage you to look at the University of Washington in Seattle. They have a really strong science program and the Pacific Northwest is a lot like Maine in some ways (but there's no place truly like Maine). That is, if you're willing to go across the country.

But like... Don't want to make you stress about it. I remember how annoying college apps and that whole process was. What's worse is that I need to go through it again for graduate school. -_-
I'm actually planning on majoring in French and minoring in either Italian or German lol. I adore languages, but science is a subject I really like. I actually want to go somewhere far from my home state. It's an independence thing, you know? I also eventually plan on studying abroad in France so...

Genetic disorders in general are interesting to me. Stuff like Turner's Disease, Achondroplasia, and Progeria are all awful things to have, but they're so interesting to read and learn about. Genetics are very fascinating, imo

Last edited:
Top Bottom