• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alphatron

Smash Champion
GGs! You embarrassed my Mega Man in that Battlefield match. I guess I should have stuck with Shadow Blade after all.

Sorry about the lag spikes every now and then. And thanks for the compliment. I like to think I'm somewhat decent and then another player comes along and curbstomps me.

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
GGs! You embarrassed my Mega Man in that Battlefield match. I guess I should have stuck with Shadow Blade after all.

Sorry about the lag spikes every now and then. And thanks for the compliment. I like to think I'm somewhat decent and then another player comes along and curbstomps me.
Np UR charizard killed my palutena. U didn't expect the heavenly light didnt u. The match I went in with ur meta knight. Omg ur lead made me think that I was gonna get bodied but the shieldbreak.

Wario is bad too do maybe. I think charizard is bottom tier. He's downright bottom tier
Wario is bad? Um, how exactly? Also, Charizard is not bottom tier at all
but Buster has the rewards value making it worthwhile, other than faroes elevator sometimes it feels zelda doesn't have enough rewards for doing things, thats like the main problem i have with her now nerfs from brawl aside
I'm just not a huge fan of the whole high risk-high reward concept. That's all. I still use buster because it deals a ton of damage. It's pretty safe for as long as you switch up to a mid-range playstyle with buster

I'll agree that Zelda needs more rewards from her moves and set ups
I am sorry but you dropped Phoenix Wright because he's a bad character. Like Zelda.
Phoenix Wright sucks. I almost forgot to add that. I switched him for Akuma
I'm literally only here because I followed your signature.
Where am I? Why aren't people talking about Shulk?
(I've really gotta venture out of the Shulk threads.)
I'm lost too
You both have went to the thread where I fish for signatures

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wario is bad? Um, how exactly? Also, Charizard is not bottom tier at all

I'm just not a huge fan of the whole high risk-high reward concept. That's all. I still use buster because it deals a ton of damage. It's pretty safe for as long as you switch up to a mid-range playstyle with buster

I'll agree that Zelda needs more rewards from her moves and set ups

Phoenix Wright sucks. I almost forgot to add that. I switched him for Akuma

You both have went to the thread where I fish for signatures
Congrats on the modship
Unless I'm really slow and you've been a mod forever

At the moment, no one in the moderation staff has been assigned to the Zelda boards but a lot of mods go to this thread because it's hilarious

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Butbutbut.... I'm a mod here, too :c
*Gives Kyokoro a hug*

At the moment, no one in the moderation staff has been assigned to the Zelda boards but a lot of mods go to this thread because it's hilarious
No one in moderation staff? But wut about ower good sistren Aero and forgive me Kyo?

Last edited:
At the upper right corner of the character board, you'll see "Moderator : *Name of moderator/s*"

You'll see that in boards like Sheik, Shulk, Marth and DHD. I don't think senators are counted in the moderation list but I'm new to this moderating business

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I must be blind but I don't see it.

Who is the official Zelda board moderator?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Aero is a Senator meaning he has powers basically everywhere, and I mod all Smash 4 Character Boards, so I'm not listed in any

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Seriously, Fujin should just make an account with a username that isn't so obviously him.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Seriously, Fujin should just make an account with a username that isn't so obviously him.
I try and tell him every time~

Seriously, Fuughin, Phugin, Fuoujin, Fewjhen, Foojin, I could go on with the lazy names. :rolleyes:

Edit : y'know, at one time I speculated that @SBphiloz4 was a super sneaky alt of his.
Because someone joining the BRAWL ZELDA BOARDS this late in Brawl's life? With such agreeing negative taste? Odd stuff, just smh odd.

Don't hurt me SBphiloz4 xD

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Eh it's probably because I only bothered to check Zelda's, and apparently there aren't any.

My bad for being so lazy :(

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Phew.

Just got off from a bunch of matches from a scrubby Little Mac who'd, initially, blindly rush in. Four matches of straight two-stocks, and I hardly took any damage.

And then he decided to camp. Which gave me massive, massive problems. Our shy sweetheart Zelda lives off approaches, as we know. And Little Mac's little KO meter quite the time bomb.

Din's Fire would only work if I detonated them halfway as a mindgame barrier, because its massive endlag means I can't react in time to his dash attack if I aim it at him directly. He soon picked up on what I was trying to do, and started ignoring my Din's. I started using Phantom any way I could (from in-place to SH retreats), since, thankfully, the Phantom itself was a barrier and gave me a split second to breathe for the few times he took the bait. A few times I resorted to doing empty SH and SH Nairs to try to get a reaction out of him.

I ended up winning the remaining three matches afterwards, but I gave those matches all I had. Completely mentally exhausted.

And this guy wasn't great by any standard. I'm absolutely livid that I was forced to pull every stop to take out a scrubby Little Mac who suddenly decided to camp.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Little Mac... hate this MU so much. Can't Din's or Phantom. Teching in place is a huge no-no.

AlvisCPU

Smash Ace
NNID
GaleSlash
3DS FC
2492-4221-0172
Never mind. My bad. I won't do anything. Haha

You're going to be lurking here now? :p
Maybe. The notifications bring me back here :laugh:
But you people are entertaining. It's the first time I've left the Shulkboards cave and actually wanted to stick around for a bit.

I don't play as Zelda all that much, but I can safely say that KOing with both hits of Farore's Wind is the most satisfying KO in the game (for me). It just looks and feels so good when it lands.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
They need to give her:

Melee's Lightning Kicks.
Brawl's smashes and devastatingly strong U-air.
And Smash 4's Farore's.

I don't think that'll make Zelda top tier or even high by any means, but it's my "dream" Zelda.
She would definitely be high. Melee's Lightning Kicks were CRAZY. Fast, safe, lots of range, easy to sweetspot the high knockback hit, sourspot did 10% and hit them away from you so you were always safe... Melee Lightning Kicks are auto high tier.

Top Bottom