• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm up for wifi if anyone wants to? I'm not good with this controller so don't expect much.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Mkay! Time to make a long list of awl us Zelda long-sufferers players!

Lemme know if you wanna be added or subtracted. (In case you don't really play Zelda.)

Rion
Kyokoro Pamuyo
Aerodrome
Ed!! (#HBC Scary)
Mocha
Rizen
BJN39
SBphiloz4
Hyrule Candy
JigglyZelda003
Rickster
GameAngel64
ZerudaHime
Nairo
Aleate
Alphatron
Phenomiracle
evmaxy54
Oh Snap
ZombieBran
Toadallstar2
Micstar615

Definitely misseT some people.

Respectfully excluded Fujin, who CLAIMS Zelda is dead to him.

We should just have a Zelda Finder at this point...

Last edited:

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Ok so I'm late but I got smash U and I'm so confused how to add people. Like I see my profile but I can't find where to add people. Help lol.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
Ok add me at @da_cake_gangsta

U 2 @ Rizen Rizen
Want to play now? I'll add you. da_cake_gangsta right?
My bad about that. You can see it here
Nnnnn this truth!

No one can ban the good sistren's spirit!

Added you henny's. Found out it's in the main friend center lmao. I thought it was still numbers and I couldn't find anything.

Add me anyone - BadInfluenceX

Rizen

Smash Legend
I use wiimote and nunchuk lol
Maybe I should try that. The control stick positioning is more like GCC. Sorry I SDed so much, lol. I couldn't get used to the lag either. I kept thinking I'm going to air dodge or punish this roll. Or trying to move and attack but smashing instead. I need to stop playing like Brawl the stun and buffering is all different.
GGs that was my first time playing all those characters.

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should try that. The control stick positioning is more like GCC. Sorry I SDed so much, lol. I couldn't get used to the lag either. I kept thinking I'm going to air dodge or punish this roll. Or trying to move and attack but smashing instead. I need to stop playing like Brawl the stun and buffering is all different.
GGs that was my first time playing all those characters.
For your first time that was great. I really could've done better. Last night against alpha I did a lot better. Youll get better don't worry.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ BJN39 BJN39 , why am I on the list, I'm totally just Fuujin with a completely different name for once! >u>

And you totally forgot Rion, shame, because he will probably be one of the few of us that ACTUALLY will stick with her to the end. <u<

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
@ BJN39 BJN39 , why am I on the list, I'm totally just Fuujin with a completely different name for once! >u>

And you totally forgot Rion, shame, because he will probably be one of the few of us that ACTUALLY will stick with her to the end. <u<
Wanna play? Since exams r done. Expect a lot of dins flares. I will always stick to zeldamazing.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Wanna play? Since exams r done. Expect a lot of dins flares. I will always stick to zeldamazing.
I just woke up, haha. And I still have 2 more exams actually, one tomorrow and the day after. So again, probably not, sorry about that. :/

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Testing. Testing new signature. 1, 2, 3.

Life of using Zelda in a nutshell.

EDIT: Doesn't work. But it appeared in my previous posts. Smashboards pls.

Last edited:

Rion

Smash Journeyman
I see @ BJN39 BJN39 ...

I give you gifs.

I give you MORE GIFS.

And THIS is how you repay me? I can't even be included on a Zelda player list?! I'm so hurt and ashamed. HURT AND ASHAMED-

At least @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 remembered me. That has to count for something...

On a serious note, I'm actually pretty sure I'm like, one of the only people in existence that's going to main Zelda forever, haha. I actually don't really have that much fun playing as anyone else except her! Funny how that works.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

You can't hide it from me! I know you little secret SBphujin4! >:D

Of awl the Zelda's to forget tho...

OH GEEZ RION I SRY ; o ; PLZ FORGIVE.

If it makes it any better, I added it AT THE TOP, with ITALICS.

Last edited:

Rion

Smash Journeyman
Seriously. Out of all the people you forgot, I'm like one of THE most dedicated Zelda players here.

Unacceptableeeee-

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I sweet spotted 3 consecutive lightning kicks in FG mode. I'm usually lucky to sweet spot even one, so I'm proud of myself.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I'm beginning to really enjoy playing as Zelda.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Don't worry, Rion. I'll be maining Zeldawful to the bitter end too~

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Isn't it unfortunate that it's literally impossible to suggest possible changes to Zelda to the community, because they STILL think she's good enough to fend for herself?

Sad times.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Isn't it unfortunate that it's literally impossible to suggest possible changes to Zelda to the community, because they STILL think she's good enough to fend for herself?

Sad times.

"ERMAGAWD JUS DO HER UP-B."

"WATCH NAIRO AND GET GUD SCRUB."

Shout-out to Nairo.

Top Bottom