• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Maybe I should exist here for a bit... Since my fellow Mekakucity-dan members are here too....

especially since you people raided my Palutena thread.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Can't spell Caucasian without Asian.
Can't spell Moroccan without roccan! :p

Eh... I'm bored... It's funny how I like @ Furret Furret 's post when there's Furret. I want one. Or an Emolga, Chespin, Skiddo, and a bunch of other cute Pokémon.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
skiddo is adorbs

kinda sad I never liked using gogoat

also I wonder traded a xerneas and got a 5iv shiny Porygon-Z, QR codes at work
I wonder traded an entire box of Xerneas/Giga Drain Larvesta...but I can't take a pic of what I got because the lock on my SD card broke off apparently so I can't use it in my camera now, crap.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I would want an Alakazam. He could teleport me anywhere :)))))))))

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Maybe I should exist here for a bit... Since my fellow Mekakucity-dan members are here too....

especially since you people raided my Palutena thread.
did you want me to show up there again?
Can't spell Moroccan without roccan! :p

Eh... I'm bored... It's funny how I like @ Furret Furret 's post when there's Furret. I want one. Or an Emolga, Chespin, Skiddo, and a bunch of other cute Pokémon.
I think a stoat would be pretty close to a Furret (like closer than a ferret, which is a silly thought), but you would need a permit to own one

also already have that gif saved when I found it a while ago

I would want an Alakazam. He could teleport me anywhere :)))))))))
no, only to the hospital or veterinary clinic

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I really love Gogoat for reasons I'm not sure of. I just know it's probably my second favorite Grass type after Roserade.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
omg I was playing on FG as Zelda (as always) with my "GngrGaymer" tag and I came across a Peach player with the tag *warning they censor-dodged a slur*
"fàgboi"
lol. They killed themselves twice right away and left the room.

And then I ended up in a match with someone who changed their tag to "GAY" after I beat them.

Good thing I'm writing a research paper on homophobia in the gaming community for my Masculinities class :secretkpop:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I really love Gogoat for reasons I'm not sure of. I just know it's probably my second favorite Grass type after Roserade.
Favorite grass types time? Favorite grass types time.

SS: Lilligant, Breloom
S: Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist, Ivysaur, Roselia, Skiddo, Treecko, Jumpluff, Hoppip, Chikorita, Shaymin (not -S), Celebi
A: Vileplume, Seedot, Whimsicott, Tropius, Phantump, Petilil
B: Oddish, Roserade

Psychic, Grass, Flying, and Water (in that order?) are the types with the most mons I like I think

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Mine.
10 chars

Edit: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well played.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
omg I was playing on FG as Zelda (as always) with my "GngrGaymer" tag and I came across a Peach player with the tag *warning they censor-dodged a slur*
"fàgboi"

And then I ended up in a match with someone who changed their tag to "GAY" after I beat them.

Good thing I'm writing a research paper on homophobia in the gaming community for my Masculinities class :secretkpop:
Omg sis, someone used a similar tag on me the other day and I was just like "lolwut." Apparently my Mii having longish hair and me playing mostly as female characters qualifies me as gay and allows them to use a homophobic slur...? They shouldn't even say that in the first place to anyone, regardless of sexuality. Whatever, FG idiots just can't handle us and our fab

Spirst

The strangest tag I've seen was someone who called me "ANALBLEACH" after losing.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think a stoat would be pretty close to a Furret (like closer than a ferret, which is a silly thought), but you would need a permit to own one

also already have that gif saved when I found it a while ago
A girl in middle school kept asking me if I could buy her a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig 'cause she wanted one as a pet; she eventually got one. How I could buy a pig, get a permit because you can't have pet pigs where I live, and deal with... Ugh, middle school.

Speaking of Lilligant.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
"fàgboi"

Idk what it is about some Peach players but they can be particularly mean.
I just don't get it I mean look

If you ever need a doubles partner or wanna play I could be a fellow gaymer to you x3
I've been looking for a doubles partner, I wanna troll some meanies online.

Edit: Ooooh grass types *^* my fave Pokemon ever happens to be a grass type :D
The humble Exeggutor ♡

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
If you ever need a doubles partner or wanna play I could be a fellow gaymer to you x3
I've been looking for a doubles partner, I wanna troll some meanies online.
Yes, that sounds great!

I'm having some internet problems with Charter (just moved and had to switch to them), but once I get it resolved (hopefully soon!) we should play doubles and trash those meanie heteros xD

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
so I read about this thing to fix broken locks on an SD card with tape

it didn't work + the SD card got stuck in my camera

I tried prying it out with tweezers and the SD card ripped in half

now I have half an SD card and some tape jammed in my currently non-functional camera

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's page 600 and I'm still confused why regulars refer to one another as "gorls" instead of "gurls".

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
so I read about this thing to fix broken locks on an SD card with tape

it didn't work + the SD card got stuck in my camera

I tried prying it out with tweezers and the SD card ripped in half

now I have half an SD card and some tape jammed in my currently non-functional camera
Should've used staples smh

:p

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Reading @Macchiato comments be like
This must have become THE Zelda Social gif by now. I look like this every time I read this thread.

*responding to something posted 5 pages ago because lol timezones* even though it was posted only a few hours ago

Idk what it is about some Peach players but they can be particularly mean.
I just don't get it I mean look
holy **** what is that thing

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
The strangest tag I've seen was someone who called me "ANALBLEACH" after losing.
Hahaha holy f*ck I'm totally using that slur for everything from now on.

"Get on my level you fuggin anal bleach. Yeah go cry your white, washed out anal tears."

I'm so gonna get banned one of these days.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
So I clicked on the wrong Zelda link thing on the quick nav menu and freaked out for a sec, haha.
Turns out it was the PM Zelda ....

Also my social group is having a grand reopening! The Smash 4 Online General Discussion/Social/Thing is live! Feel free to drop by, if you dare. It's really not for the faint of heart...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
The new social is off to a good start, and we're all happy to be back. I'm really happy right now. ~

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Let's raid the Falco boards!!

Oh wait I guess this is the Falco social cause Ffam is like the only Falco in the planet.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If we went to the :4sonic:boards, we'd probably have to get some major chemotherapy machine ready to get rid of all the cancer that resides there. :^)

sorry not sorry

If for whatever reason we actually do another visit, I'd put my vote for:4robinf:.

Top Bottom