• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I have such a big list of cosplays I want to do >0> most are boys that could be passed off as gurls xD
Poison from Final Fight
Kuja from FFIX / Dissidia
Amane Nishiki from BlazBlue CP
and I've also always wanted to cosplay Fei Rin from Max Anarchy but jeez I don't want to buy double D fake boobs XD

I'd totally do a pretty Zelda coslay, but I'd have to do a killer makeup job to achieve her tiny lil features.

Girla cosplay as guys ALL da time so it's cool if guys cosplay as fems :3 at least it should be. Cosplay is all about becoming someone else that you love (The costume aspect) and most important having fun.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Got to the top tier post number of 666 >:]

To celebrate, here is a Christian metalcore record enjoy! :D

m/ hard yo

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Oh, good heavens...

Somewhere down the line this is totally going to happen again. :chuckle:
:'D

I'd actually be willing to coslplay some girls.

Like I honestly don't know who, because I'm the manliest piece of meat you'll ever find (spoilers: not), and it sucks that I'd have to shave my beard off, but I'd totally do it.

You know what **** it.

I'm cosplaying Zelda.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
@ Lavani Lavani ! Or any Sonic player. Read this!
Turns out the guaranteed Usmash starts hitting around 70%, lol. =P I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it.

I got this to work on Pilotwings just as the plane started to tilt, but I also got it to work on Kongo Jungle's incline, so I think any incline should give Sonic the position he needs to execute this. Delfino's side platforms, some of Skyloft's transitions, Windy Hill Zone's hill, pretty much all of Castle Siege's transitions, etc.

Burning Spin Dash is love, Burning Spin Dash is life.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I actually cosplay as Leonhard from the Irregular at Magic High School, may post pictures of me here, ehehehe. :3

I'd love to cosplay as a female though i mean wut

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'd cosplay as a girl like wtf screw what's "normal," if I like the character I'll cosplay them. I wish more people though of it that way.

Time to dress up as our queen and make people pass out from the sass :^)
Or I might just cosplay as Palutena by wearing a green wig and holding tuna :secretkpop:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'd cosplay as a girl like wtf screw what's "normal," if I like the character I'll cosplay them. I wish more people though of it that way.

Time to dress up as our queen and make people pass out from the sass :^)
Or I might just cosplay as Palutena by wearing a green wig and holding tuna :secretkpop:
No yew gotta put seaweed on your head and were a tuna outfit

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
:'D

I'd actually be willing to coslplay some girls.

Like I honestly don't know who, because I'm the manliest piece of meat you'll ever find (spoilers: not), and it sucks that I'd have to shave my beard off, but I'd totally do it.

You know what **** it.

I'm cosplaying Zelda.

Werk it girl cuz I know I will ~
Just remember anything is possible with makeup.
I think for a guy to pull off Zelda you'll need a LOT of contouring then some beauty makeup

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Turns out the guaranteed Usmash starts hitting around 70%, lol. =P I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it.

I got this to work on Pilotwings just as the plane started to tilt, but I also got it to work on Kongo Jungle's incline, so I think any incline should give Sonic the position he needs to execute this. Delfino's side platforms, some of Skyloft's transitions, Windy Hill Zone's hill, pretty much all of Castle Siege's transitions, etc.

Burning Spin Dash is love, Burning Spin Dash is life.
So both side-b customs are legit? That's good to know.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hammer Spin Dash is for the hardest of reads and the bailout option. Burning Spin Dash is for when you're completely confident in your Spindash game and want the maximum reward and the ability to maintain mental pressure at all times. Vanilla Spindash is for the flexibility.

All are legit imo. <3

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur , and to anyone else who doesn't know, I'm packing sausage downstairs. Lol. Avatars getting you real good, gorl.

You could always genderbend your cosplay outfits. My SO and two sisters are in the middle of making outfits for a costume party on April 3rd. Both of us will be going as Zelda.

I'm...considerably muscular (last time I'll brag, I swear); there's no way I'll be able to pull off any female cosplay without looking like a train wreck.

Bleach characters are amazing options for cosplay, not only is the variety of figure types rich, but every character pulls off a very unique flair of balancing both masculine and feminine traits.

I actually cosplay as Leonhard from the Irregular at Magic High School, may post pictures of me here, ehehehe. :3

I'd love to cosplay as a female though i mean wut
You could probably pull off Masaki Ichijou as well, then.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
... >.>
... <.<

I would love to cosplay as rosalina at some point.

What? I didn't say anything.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hammer Spin Dash is for the hardest of reads and the bailout option. Burning Spin Dash is for when you're completely confident in your Spindash game and want the maximum reward and the ability to maintain mental pressure at all times. Vanilla Spindash is for the flexibility.

All are legit imo. <3
Welcome to the Zelda Social, where we learn more about other characters including Zelda than anywhere else. :p

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I would cosplay but I'd really rather go to starbucks and get a iced soy cinnamon dolce vanilla caramel macchiato. Yes this is what I really get

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Welcome to the Zelda Social, where we learn more about other characters including Zelda than anywhere else. :p
You're the one that linked me here. :v

Zelda related....oh, I learned that Zelda has loads of control if she Dthrows you during Halber's flying portion below the higher platform. You either try to jump and get Uair'd or something, or you airdodge, suffer landing lag because now you're on the top platform, and then get *Insert move here*'d because of it. How's that?

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
You're the one that linked me here. :v

Zelda related....oh, I learned that Zelda has loads of control if she Dthrows you during Halber's flying portion below the higher platform. You either try to jump and get Uair'd or something, or you airdodge, suffer landing lag because now you're on the top platform, and then get *Insert move here*'d because of it. How's that?
What are doing?! Talking about Zelda? Get on topic gorl! :secretkpop:

jk welcome to the sacred realm

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I would cosplay but I'd really rather go to starbucks and get a iced soy cinnamon dolce vanilla caramel macchiato. Yes this is what I really get
gorl, u livin the high life. I usually just get a green tea frappuccino. I did try a caramel flan frappuccino on Saturday, though (and it was very good).

However, my favorite thing from Starbucks is a vanilla bean frappuccino with 2 pumps of peach syrup (which is only available during summer :(). It's so simple, but it's delicious.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
gorl, u livin the high life. I usually just get a green tea frappuccino. I did try a caramel flan frappuccino on Saturday, though (and it was very good).

However, my favorite thing from Starbucks is a vanilla bean frappuccino with 2 pumps of peach syrup (which is only available during summer :(). It's so simple, but it's delicious.
This website spoils me
http://starbuckssecretmenu.net
I just get the caramel snickerdoodle macchiato

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Pumpkin Spice during autumn

Chai any other time

One cup of Starbucks coffee costs like 2/3 what a bag of premium coffee costs just sayin

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
This website spoils me
http://starbuckssecretmenu.net
I just get the caramel snickerdoodle macchiato
I like hot coffee but I much prefer iced/cold drinks.

That website is where I got the "Peaches and Cream" frappuccino from, along with other stuff I've tried such as pistachio ice cream and red velvet frappuccinos. There are so many good recipes on that site that I need to try.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
lol are people preparing for PAX or something

Last edited:
Top Bottom