• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
They actually fixed that opening in the blu-ray release, I would link it, but I'm on mobile right now.
I did see the fixed version, but it unfortunately didn't save the atrocity that was the anime series. It was baaaad. ; w ;

And instead Shaft spends all their budget making Paletuna's booty and chest shine and bouncy for her trailer smh their priorities. :^(

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Here are my thoughts on Lady Gaga's best song on each album

Artpop - G.U.Y

Born This Way - Judas

The Fame Monster - Teeth

The Fame - Paparazzi
I agree with Paparazzi; I really like that song.

I haven't listened to her 2nd and 3rd records so idk about them.

Dope is beautiful and I adore that song. The writing is fantastic, the production is good, and the instruments are spot-on. It's my favorite song of hers ever.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I agree with Paparazzi; I really like that song.

I haven't listened to her 2nd and 3rd records so idk about them.

Dope is beautiful and I adore that song. The writing is fantastic, the production is good, and the instruments are spot-on. It's my favorite song of hers ever.
Imo her 3rd album is the best one she's written. It kinda went down in ARTPOP. Some were really good (Dope, G.U.Y, MANiCURE) and some were... Interesting (Aura, Fashion, Swine)

The best in order would be
Born This Way
The Fame Monster
The Fame
ARTPOP

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
:035:
Lmao whats going on​
I wish there was a Serperior emote so I could spam it in every one of my posts, *sigh I'll make do with random Pokemon

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
WHAT THE HELL GUYS YOU ALL LET THAT MOP WIN.
Thanks, thanks a lot *sits in the emo corner*

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Oh, I see. And yeah, cosplays are fun to do, last time I went as Roy Mustang from FMA and my little sister went as Flandre from Touhou, it was funny being swarmed by people wanting to take pictures of us =V
Oh, cosplay. I wish I had the time for it these days.

I cosplayed as Gray Fullbuster at my high school's costume party back in senior year.

Insanely cheap. I worked out, so the decision to go shirtless wasn't hard. Dark green jeans, hair wax, necklace, temporary Fairy Tail tattoo on my pec, light mascara, and boom, done with a pretty nice-looking cosplay. I got crap from my teammates who kept telling me I chose to easy way out.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh, cosplay. I wish I had the time for it these days.

I cosplayed as Gray Fullbuster at my high school's costume party back in senior year.

Insanely cheap. I worked out, so the decision to go shirtless wasn't hard. Dark green jeans, hair wax, necklace, temporary Fairy Tail tattoo on my pec, light mascara, and boom, done with a pretty nice-looking cosplay. I got crap from my teammates who kept telling me I chose to easy way out.
I'm far too self-counscious about my appearance to do that kind of cosplay, that and I'm really skinny. That sounds like a cool and cost-efficient cosplay though.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
This song girls.

Like, ****, this song. It's so good.

Also @ Phenomiracle Phenomiracle I hope I don't come off the wrong way but all this time I've thought you were a girl :'D Avatars can really **** up my perception of people sometimes.

I also wasn't sure if @Lavani was a boy or a girl until very recently when he unsuccessfully tried to reject our love.

I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Yeah I've been like this for the last, like, 30 pages.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Found a decent Zelda montage on GameFAQs there enjoy

(Btw the LM kill within the first minute is love & is life)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
This song girls.

Like, ****, this song. It's so good.

Also @ Phenomiracle Phenomiracle I hope I don't come off the wrong way but all this time I've thought you were a girl :'D Avatars can really **** up my perception of people sometimes.

I also wasn't sure if @Lavani was a boy or a girl until very recently when he unsuccessfully tried to reject our love.
Rule #1 Everyone on the Internet is a guy
Rule #2 Everyone on the guy is a Internet
:217:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
People can cosplay outside of their gender, Fern-honey. :awesome:

Heck, most Japanese cosplayers of male characters are girls/women.

WHAT

CROSS-DRESSING?

THAT'S LIKE THE DEVIL'S STUFF YOU WITCH.

Okay good now I don't feel like a total dork.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Found a decent Zelda montage on GameFAQs there enjoy

(Btw the LM kill within the first minute is love & is life)

Good montage, but I really wish we could see more Zeldas utilizing the Elevator. You guys and Nyero are the only ones I ever see do it.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Good montage, but I really wish we could see more Zeldas utilizing the Elevator. You guys and Nyero are the only ones I ever see do it.
Tbh I don't really use it all too much myself because I'm awful at reading DI & getting the position on the control stick is difficult with the adrenaline pumping. ;_;

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@Lavani! Or any Sonic player. Read this!
If Burning Spin Dash connects on an upwards incline, :4sonic: can apparently segue into a Usmash guaranteed at 90-100%.

God damn this move.

Like, it can't be underestimated. Uncharged it still does ~9% + whatever followup Sonic wants to do, usually Uair, the move hardly has any knockback at any percent, so the opponent has to make a move really quick or else Sonic's going to intercept, if he hasn't read your gut reaction already, and the hop is timed and spaced so perfectly that Sonic immediately goes back to neutral upon hitting the ground after SDJ or SDJ -> Uair, giving him full land control and allowing him to shark and prepare for the opponent's next action.

Its only weaknesses is that it stops cold when it hits a shield, which Sonic shouldn't be hitting BSD with anyway, and that it indirectly nerfs Spin Charge by making it adopt its properties. Otherwise, it's completely solid.

I use Onyx because dark isn't dark enough, so ya black lettering may as well be camouflage
Fool!

What in the name of Farore have I done.

Top Bottom