• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
F*CK at least we have lagless nair
Well I mean you can still technically do lagless LK's with that hitlag cancelling thing (forgot what it's called but when you connect with a move like a sweetspotted LK or knee as you touch the ground it removes all end lag) but it's kinda hard to master

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
LAGLESS LIGHTNING KICKS THANK YEW JESUS
Lol I liked this post then realized that it isn't true..
I considered Unliking it but who actually does that type of sh*t?
Besides, Macchiato's optimism is too lovable not to like x3

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Inescapable shieldbreak if the opponent doesn't have enough mental capacity to roll away
do you even know how hard that is though????? you have to be like frame perfect with the roll and the sheik has to mess up it's so precise do you even play this game?????

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur , and to anyone else who doesn't know, I'm packing sausage downstairs. Lol. Avatars getting you real good, gorl.
I like the classy way of confessing there. It's not "I'm actually a boy!" or something, it's basically like "Yeah I totally got a DONG hanging down there," hahahaha.

Alright then I'm a total dork for thinking you were a girl! Good to learn that about myself.

I've actually thought of genderbent cosplay before but honestly I don't have the time for it, nor do I have the craft skills, nor do I have the motivation to go walk around in a suit among a bunch of nerdy teenagers, so!

Might try it if friends insisted, though.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I like the classy way of confessing there. It's not "I'm actually a boy!" or something, it's basically like "Yeah I totally got a DONG hanging down there," hahahaha.

Alright then I'm a total dork for thinking you were a girl! Good to learn that about myself.

I've actually thought of genderbent cosplay before but honestly I don't have the time for it, nor do I have the craft skills, nor do I have the motivation to go walk around in a suit among a bunch of nerdy teenagers, so!

Might try it if friends insisted, though.
Hey I promise to all of you that if I get a Zelda cosplay together I'll post pics here x3

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
OOOOOH COSPLAY. Cosplays b cool. Tbh, I don't actually watch Kagerou Project xD I have this avi because @TickledPeachy suggested we do a whole like, group theme avatar thing? @ Twili Twili and @Matsushi are also in it :p
Reporting for Kagerou Project duty. Marry is so adorable I can't even.

and all the rosalina hate.. gonna just. go sit over there now... :sadeyes:

Oh I'm also about to play the FNaF3 demo, with @XDanDan612 witnessing the horrors via skype call.
Wish us luck, gorls!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Wait I thought we hit 500 yesterday??? What is going on

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Oh I'm also about to play the FNaF3 demo, with @XDanDan612 witnessing the horrors via skype call.
Wish us luck, gorls!
Us Rosie sisters have to stick together. :happysheep:

:rosalina::rosalina::rosalina:

I'll probably check that game out tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Wish us luck, gorls!
I'M PISSING MYSELF AS WE SPEAK. I'M PRETTY SCARED RN LOL.
Twi is also admiring the spot i have on my lip ._.

DAN PLEASE. NO.
NO. YOU CAN'T SAY NO. I ALREADY PLANNED THE WEDDING AND GOT YOU THE CUTEST DRESS.

This picture is literally amazing.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm finding myself listening to a lot of love songs recently. As predictable and silly as they can be, I'm a sucker for cute love songs somehow.

D

Deleted member

I'm finding myself listening to a lot of love songs recently. As predictable and silly as they can be, I'm a sucker for cute love songs somehow.
LOVE SONGS? I'VE GOT ONE FOR YOU!

It's I Could Fall in Love by Selena Quintanilla :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wait how did Twi come up with Italian Sandal what
Well you see, there's a certain cognitive function to... no I just picked a random accessory.
You're welcome. B)

Us Rosie sisters have to stick together. :happysheep:

:rosalina::rosalina::rosalina:

I'll probably check that game out tomorrow.
Yes. ~
Whenever I'm on For Fun as Rosie I practice Luma desyncs and reverses. It looks neat. :3

I'm currently trying to find out if there's only a demo right now or the full game is released. It's $7.99 on Steam, that's full game right?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
LOVE SONGS? I'VE GOT ONE FOR YOU!

It's I Could Fall in Love by Selena Quintanilla :p

I usually don't like slow songs much. The songs I tend to like are usually more upbeat and have a faster pace. I guess it's why I tend to like Vocaloid songs a lot.

For instance this is the song that has been plaguing my mind since earlier today

I just like this more whimsical kind of romance story I guess =P

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
OOOOOH COSPLAY. Cosplays b cool. Tbh, I don't actually watch Kagerou Project xD I have this avi because @TickledPeachy suggested we do a whole like, group theme avatar thing? @ Twili Twili and @Matsushi are also in it :p

Kore wa watashi no aideadatta... To watashi wa chiri ni nokotte imasu. Kore wa watashi ga okottemasu.Do no yō ni watashi o wasureru koto ga dekiru!?
This was my idea... and I'm left in the dust. This makes me mad. How could you forget me!?

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I stay out too late
Got nothing in my brain
That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on too many dates [chuckle]
But I can't make them stay
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music
In my mind
Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
I liked Shake It Off and I gained respect for her as an artist and a human being. Then I heard Blank Space. Like seriously, the chorus screams tumblr feminazi, IMO.

@Phenomiracle even you can genderbend cosplay, it's as easy as 1-2-3! :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom