• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

I say go deeper and raid a character board for a different game entirely.

pls dont actually listen to this

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
How about Ike's or Ganondorf's? They need some feminine touch. :p

Or er... Yoshi's?

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
We should all actually listen to this!
That would be incredibly entertaining. We could like, raid Melee Zelda or something, etc.

ALSO SPEAKING OF JERKWAD FOR GLORY TAGS, one of the last times I went on there some dude changed his tag to complain about the nonexistent or barely existent (I didn't feel any) lag. That was....interesting.

I think we should just start calling it "For Edgy" if these kind of experiences become common haha

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Petition to rename For Glory to just For Brats because that's all I hear about is bratty sore losers/winners.

Spirst

I'm actually very intrigued as to how ****ty FG would be if mics were allowed like Xbox live. The thought of getting called redneck or analbleach by some 10 year old sounding kid is hilarious.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
I'm actually very intrigued as to how ****ty FG would be if mics were allowed like Xbox live. The thought of getting called redneck or analbleach by some 10 year old sounding kid is hilarious.
Just hearing someone say "Anal Bleach" on a mic would be hilarious. I might do that the next time I'm in a skype call, I've said worse things when I was drunk this new years anyways (Don't put the crystal lite THERE! I don't know either I don't do alcohol very well)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Just hearing someone say "Anal Bleach" on a mic would be hilarious. I might do that the next time I'm in a skype call, I've said worse things when I was drunk this new years anyways (Don't put the crystal lite THERE! I don't know either I don't do alcohol very well)
It's okay, lots of people get 10:0'd by booze.

Put those at like level 4 and you probably have more of a challenge anyway.
Funnily enough I was thinking earlier about how lv9 Ganons put up more of a fight than most For Glory opponents do.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
This must have become THE Zelda Social gif by now. I look like this every time I read this thread.

*responding to something posted 5 pages ago because lol timezones* even though it was posted only a few hours ago

holy **** what is that thing
Wat is wat

I love this one cuz she's duckfacing

3-stock or JV 3-stock level 8/9 CPU's for training

Get on my level *******

(I benefit more from this than training For Glory actually....)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I stopped playing FG in favor of battling the bots. Get on my level, scrubs.
I purposely played badly and trolled by foxtroting once and it was hilarious since I actually one several matches. I bet they were really angry except for one guy who might have had fun or wanted to figure out how to battle a foxtroter.

Anyway, I found a Sonic gif. :p

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty happy tbh. As Twi said, our social group made another thread and it's been going very well. I'm happy that we're all together again on SB :)

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
It's okay, lots of people get 10:0'd by booze.
Yeah like, to make a long story short that livestream was my friends and I drunk, some of them reading horrible fanfiction, to which at one point there was a mention of foamy...bits and I was like "What did they put Crystal Lite in there" and we all died because we were drunk out of our minds. Just look up Sonic fanfics with friends if you want a good time, drunk or not haha

God I opened 2015 off splendidly.

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Wat.

You jiggas already made it to 601.

I've got my alarm set to 7:30 am, can't wait to see this thread fly into to the 610s and not read those pages when I wake up.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Oh also on my drunk stream I played P:M vs. the AI and got progressively worse but ONE MATCH my super drunk as hell Falcon went ham and it was hilarious.

I archived the whole thing, I just had to. There was no way I could let myself live it down. (I drank a lot of water and sobered up at the end so I wouldn't have a hangover of course)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I feel like one day, I'm going to drink too much and end up banning someone random on smashboards for "bieng lil ***** lol spamm"
Spirst you are greatest and bestest remember me sober spirst sober spirst stay with spirst to remind him of the kindness of to spirst

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
(I benefit more from this than training For Glory actually....)
It made me worse

Getting to practice without lag is great, but it just taught me to adapt to the AI patterns instead and I got sucked back into nasty habits like rolling over empty movement

and it made me think my Lucario might be a bit better than completely terrible (spoilers: it's completely godawful atrociously terrible to the point where negative adjectives can't even begin to describe it)

thanks spirst

Last edited:
It made me worse

Getting to practice without lag is great, but it just taught me to adapt to the AI patterns instead and I got sucked back into nasty habits like rolling over empty movement

and it made me think my Lucario might be a bit less than terrible (spoilers: it's terrible)
There are only a few things you should take note off when fighting the AI's, then there are those other things that you should burn in fire. Like them AI exploits which will never work on human players

Spirst

It made me worse

and it made me think my Lucario might be a bit better than completely terrible (spoilers: it's completely terrible)
You edited it from "it's terrible" to "it's completely terrible." Damn, now I have no doubt in my mind.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
There are only a few things you should take note off when fighting the AI's, then there are those other things that you should burn in fire. Like them AI exploits which will never work on human players
Like beating someone with Zelda.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
@ Ffamran Ffamran I got completely wrecked by a LVL 9 CPU Falco.

He kept spamming his laser blaster and I guess that threw me off or something.

Last edited:

Falco's laser blows. Just shield or jump over them. Falco AI's are too dumb to figure out what you're doing anyway

On the topic of Falco, his down B is great for poking idk why people keep forgetting about it wtf

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Tbh I like going and styling on CPUs once in a while. WFT has got the STUFF for style KOs. :awesome: pretty good substitute for when my internet is too bad, or I'm straight up done with "For Killing Joy"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Sooooooooooooooooooooonic BOOM
If someone had a lot of free time, they could make it look like (Skyward Sword) Zelda pushed Sonic. Then there's this.

If only Din's Fire was Din's Sun. :pp

Uh... Did you try jumping over them? Falco is probably the worst zoner in the game and can easily be punished for spamming Blaster. I guess maybe because nobody fights him, it just becomes weird.

Also, don't lv 9 CPU read your inputs? Like if you tap jump, the CPUs know you did because that info gets fed to them.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You edited it from "it's terrible" to "it's completely terrible." Damn, now I have no doubt in my mind.
Well, I edited an earlier sentence too because of poor word choice, then just edited that to match.

It probably was a warranted change descriptionwise though, my Lucario is pretty bad (carrying a winrate of like 60% in FG but >FG)

Also, don't lv 9 CPU read your inputs? Like if you tap jump, the CPUs know you did because that info gets fed to them.
Yeah, they do. Really obvious when you go for things that aren't true combos because they'll airdodge instantly if you try to attack with a gap in the string, but don't airdodge and will instead attack if you just empty jump (also punishable if you expect it and just wait for them to commit to an aerial before attacking, but that gets into bad CPU habits more)

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I purposely played badly and trolled by foxtroting once and it was hilarious since I actually one several matches. I bet they were really angry except for one guy who might have had fun or wanted to figure out how to battle a foxtroter.

Anyway, I found a Sonic gif. :p
have you seen the full cut scene for this? it's awful
It's just one of those WTF things you have to keep watching to see what dumb things happen next

Top Bottom