• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Meanwhile, when everyone has actual relationships.

This is me. :^)

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I could never jump mains, especially not to Rosalina ewwww. She's cool and all but definitely not something I could play. I don't work like that.

I got my M.D. and I'm keeping it for the rest of my life. And also praying to the stars and constellations for a future with customs on.

Lol @Voted tier lists

Although I think Shulk can make it to top 15 with customs because hyper smash power vision is the dumbest **** ever conceived

Soul.

I still don't know my secondary. Will I get one?
Find out in the next episode of Smash Ball Z: The "Community" Awakens

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Shocking cape wat LOL. Why are you not using Gust Cape AKA the real grime anytime. I know some stuff can ignore windboxes but you get a stall and you can just throw it out whenever and swoosh people around. It's like a free Mini-FLUDD.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Shocking Cape stalls too on Mario

Gust Cape is silly, but an 11% disjoint that can kill ain't bad either.

Last edited:
Shocking cape wat LOL. Why are you not using Gust Cape AKA the real grime anytime. I know some stuff can ignore windboxes but you get a stall and you can just throw it out whenever and swoosh people around. It's like a free Mini-FLUDD.
Wind-box customs are lame

Also, shocking cape makes him glide for a bit but he still moves forward. Idk. It's weird but it actually helps in recovering

Last edited:

Soul.

Do you really need one though given the char you play? I mean serious question.

Maybe you could just go Customs Mario I guess.
To be honest I don't even know what am I talking about. Pikachu is top material but I feel some MUs could be annoying *cough*
*cough* , albeit slightly. You're right though I don't think I need one. Maybe I should use another character for trolling.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
Wind-box customs are lame

Also, shocking cape makes him glide for a bit but he still moves forward. Idk. It's weird but it actually helps in recovering
It does? I barely noticed it. Also windboxes may be lame but any amount of grime I can have in a custom I'll take. If you give me the tools to be a scumbag with my character I'll take them =3

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
To be honest I don't even know what am I talking about. Pikachu is top material but I feel some MUs could be annoying *cough*
*cough* , albeit slightly. You're right though I don't think I need one. Maybe I should use another character for trolling.
Zelda.

TTTTTsd

NNID
InverseTangent
What's your custom doc set?
Oh me? I usually run these two sets based on MU

Breezy Sheet and Fast Pills for very obvious reasons. Both Nados are strong kill options (Down-B 2 onstage if you set it up vertically and Down-B 1 edgeguard) but they're good in different MUs respectively, and in the MUs where they don't matter, it's ultimately up to preference as to what you want to do with them and also how the other player fights.

Never Up+B 3 the effectiveness of it is overrated and Up+B 1 is one of the best shield options in the game period.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm trying to use Fox now, I'm quite liking him for what little I've tried. Still gotta learn his combos and get used to playing a character that falls faster than Greninja.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Playing around with Jump Glide more. Maybe I just don't understand how to use it right, but it seems so predictable and vulnerable compared to Warp, even if it can be used as an approach/to circumvent Lightweight's cooldown. 2312 is still the truth for Palutena imo

Also transitioning from Lucario to Palutena is so weird. I go from a character with a trash jab but good tilts and a love affair with uthrow to a character with a godly jab but trash tilts and a love affair with dthrow and it just messes with me horribly

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Stupid question: is Luma considered a projectile with Luma Warp? I know default and the heavy custom makes Luma a projectile, but I don't know about Luma Warp.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
New tier list out

Don't mind I'm just happy that Kirby and Link moved higher:223:, even though it's bull
Poor Swordsman :174:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Stupid question: is Luma considered a projectile with Luma Warp? I know default and the heavy custom makes Luma a projectile, but I don't know about Luma Warp.
To my knowledge, Warp isn't a projectile.

New tier list out

Don't mind I'm just happy that Kirby and Link moved higher, even though it's bull
Luigi above Sonic
Link above Brawler and Pits
Meta Knight, Wii Fit, and Ike in C
Gunner below Zelda

Reminder that this list was with customs.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
New tier list out

Don't mind I'm just happy that Kirby and Link moved higher:223:, even though it's bull
Poor Swordsman :174:
Kirby and Link should be lower. :^)

This list is pretty good, surprisingly. Personally, I wouldn't mind if:
:4peach:+1
:4wario:+1
:4metaknight:+1
:4robinm:-1

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
To my knowledge, Warp isn't a projectile.

Luigi above Sonic
Link above Brawler and Pits
Meta Knight, Wii Fit, and Ike in C
Gunner below Zelda

Reminder that this list was with customs.
Ah ok, I wasn't told that
Shulk deserves to be that high with customs, @ Berserker. Berserker. was right the Hyper Monado Arts custom is the truth
Robin should be higher, Speed Thunder/Thoron+ (depends on MU) is amazing. Speed Thunder is the ultimate "you can't camp me" tool, and against people with no projectiles or reflectors, Thoron+ is a ludicrously powerful kill move.
Does DK not deserve to be higher?
Kirby and Link should be lower. :^)

Last edited:

Soul.

Ah ok, I wasn't told that
Shulk deserves to be that high with customs, @ Berserker. Berserker. was right the Hyper Monado Arts custom is the truth
Robin should be higher, Speed Thunder/Thoron+ (depends on MU) is amazing. Speed Thunder is the ultimate "you can't camp me" tool, and against people with no projectiles or reflectors, Thoron+ is a ludicrously powerful kill move.
Does DK not deserve to be higher?
Dong Cyclone alone makes Expand better so I think he should be mid.
also lmao Ike in C with customs...

Last edited:
Top Bottom