• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm surprised Greninja didn't plummet in this tier list considering I don't think people have seen much from him in a customs environment.

Last edited:

Spirst

Brawler is B tier.
all of my wat
My thoughts exactly.
I'm surprised Greninja didn't plummet in this tier list considering I don't think people have seen much from him in a customs environment.
And my thoughts exactly. Only real worthwhile custom is the Shifting Shuriken.

Charizard with Dragon Rush/Rock Hurl (frame 1 super armor...) should easily put him above Lucina too at the very least.

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
It's also reddit. So... Reddit + customs = lol

I think it's more of a general populous perspective experiment than anything else.

Edit: Mega Man next to Greninja. Classic.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
To be fair Shifting Shuriken does help Greninja make some MUs a lot easier on him. For instance, the shuriken goes through all of Megaman's projectiles and so he can't camp Greninja as safely outside of Metal Blades, it goes through Luma, hits Sonic out of Spin Dash right into a combo, etc. Greninja is probably going to do very well in a customs environment since he can't just go to the shuriken that works best for the MU.

Oh, and Exploding Attack can be good for edgeguarding which can really screw over certain characters as well, especially those that recover low since it can very easily result in a stage spike.

So while Greninja might only have two good customs, those still do make a pretty big impact and so I don't really think Greninja will move out of his spot in the Top 20. I'm just surprised Greninja didn't fall since I don't think anybody has seen custom ninja in action.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
if we don't have tiers we can't have people johning about how they lost because their character is low tier then bragging when they win because their character is low tier

because entitlement is the true purpose of tier lists

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I want a full MU chart. That's what I really want. But that'll probably be in a year (or 2 based on how slowly some MU discussions go).

Soul.

With tier lists: "Real pros use all characters in moderation."
No tier lists: "Play better"

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
So I'm a pro.
No, kiddo, you're just a floozy.

I want a full MU chart. That's what I really want. But that'll probably be in a year (or 2 based on how slowly some MU discussions go).
Yeah that's honestly the one thing that's actually helpful in terms of gameplay information, but it's also what takes the longest to make. Although usually both the new tier lists and the MU charts are released at the same time.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Mach tornado is so stupid, if you fall on someone this **** it eats your shield. Dash attack sets up tornado on certain characters at low percents, I only got a few on my list.
:4pit::4darkpit::4falcon::4sheik::4bowser::4dk::4dedede: :4fox::4falco:as of now fall victim to this bs.

30% from two moves and hes meant to be a light weight ffs.

abusing this from now on although it hurts my thumbs after 11 games (i got good duration) so if i rest them by going kirby sometimes i should have enough thumb power for the harder players in my tournements.

Mario party 3 to 5 was my childhood so my mash power is good enough to always hit 19-23%. Fear me.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I just won a match with Meta Knight by using Dimensional Cape under the stage and hitting my opponent who was standing on the ledge, and he died before I did.

His range might be nerfed on most things, but Dimensional Cape has the best hitbox in the game now ❤

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Haha I was on TKBreezys stream and we went wii fit dittos. I won and the chat was like "TKs not the best wii fit after all" "TK LOST TO MALE WFT!?"

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Enough MK lets talk about little ol Kirby.

Does well against Sheik,Fox,Falcon,ZSS and people call him low tier. lol wut. lowest duck in the game he doesn't need to shield, i get so many lucky whiffs because i always duck after my moves for 1 frame.

Got a decent kill setup and cheesy edgeguard, his approach options is booty if i see :rosalina: i cry. TT-TT

Ain't saying he's mid or high tier cause i don't main him but he's a good secondary, he's fun in customs too different playstyle altogether unlike MK so he keeps the game fresh.
This guy is the truth.
Mario Party 3 <3
You know it!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You mean you use male WFT?
I thought you used the female one.
There's a male WFT? Dayum, and I thought there were only three clones in this game. *remembers Koopalings, male/female Robin, Alph, "Daisy", ninja Zelda, Toon Link, black Captain Falcon, Blood Falcon, green Mario, yellow, fat Mario, purple Mario, Mewtwo, and "Chrom"*

Never mind, this game has too many clones. :p

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
There's a male WFT? Dayum, and I thought there were only three clones in this game. *remembers Koopalings, male/female Robin, Alph, "Daisy", ninja Zelda, Toon Link, black Captain Falcon, Blood Falcon, green Mario, yellow, fat Mario, purple Mario, Mewtwo, and "Chrom"*

Never mind, this game has too many clones. :p
Maskless Meta Knight old design(Kirby costume is the old design MK who was darker),Dark Meta Knight and Galacta Knight.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Dark Meta Knight and Galacta Knight.
Don't forget the Four Swords Links, Four Swords Toon Links, Dark Link, Dark Toon Link, Fierce Deity Link, "Dark" Pit, Dark Pit, Dark-Dark Pit, and Light-Dark Pit. :p

Oh, and this is a thing. Nayru's Vortex is the second link.
Cosmo of Zelda speedruns fame is a Zelda main in Smash 4, my hope is that he will unlock her true potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDksauF4o_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aYtGYWXXYY

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just paid $43 for a game that was $40 brand new when it released in 2009.

Gamestop is a horrible company and I wouldn't buy anything from them if there were other video game stores near me.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Well the store says STOP right above the door

You should've read the sign.

D

Deleted member

TEEHEE TOMORROW'S GONNA BE A GOOD DAY. Tomorrow, Freshman LIEK MEH are gonna be taking some standardized test that starts at 8:00 am so I can go later and then school ends at 12:05 pm SO I CAN LEAVE EARLIER.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Idk I've been using Rosalina lately
OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT
I just paid $43 for a game that was $40 brand new when it released in 2009.

Gamestop is a horrible company and I wouldn't buy anything from them if there were other video game stores near me.
Once I had to pay $65 USED for Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, which was released in 2007. Sure, it's somewhat of a rare game, but I was totally shocked when I saw the price.

Top Bottom