• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I didn't use any exploit VS
lazaravic
but that battle was an absolute nightmare. Took me about 7 hours to do.
I'm planning to use this trick

Also chapter 20's desert ruin is literally the hardest part in the Uncharted series

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I want uncharted 4, I played 2 and 3

Actually I platinumd 2.

But no ps4 lol
Yeah :( they're so expensive may have to use my tax refund. Preordered it immediately. Excited about that KH3. Must have waited over a decade for that.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Smash 4 Zelda is quite interesting in the sense that she's a somewhat 'exaggerated' version of how she was in Brawl. Her ground game got better, her air game got worse, and she's more defense-oriented than ever before. Her recovery going from horse **** to actually decent was a nice surprise though.

I'm starting to like Phantom Slash a bit more as time goes by. Its usefulness is still extremely dependent on which character you happen to be fighting, but there are several matches where it's actually pretty helpful, either because it can screw with characters with lacklustre recoveries (the Marios, Little Mac etc.), or because it can cut through relentless approaches and/or weak projectiles (Diddy Kong, Peach etc.) Admittedly in the latter case it's more a case of 'making uphill battles a tad more bearable' rather than swinging them in Zelda's favour. She may not (necessarily) be bottom 5, but she's definitely bottom 10.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
except her ground game did get worse,

her smash attacks were literally her core ground game and all of them have been heavily nerfed

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
Ok so there's a community patch project where people suggest changes to characters and then they give the suggestions to nintendo. The changes we suggest must be practical like you can't buff Diddy because he's your main or give a character a move that does 50%. This is what I suggested. What do you guys think?

:4zelda:

Din's Fire ~ it needs to have weak hitboxes while it travel because it's gotten to where it's super situation. It's super predictable and its to slow to actually hit someone. It can't force an approuch since most moves can cancel it out and it's easy to shield. With hitboxes and it can make the opponent approuch and it would help her approuch too. Also make it that she won't go into free fall after it since we probably won't use it airborn anyways and mis clicking it loses one stock

Phantom slash ~ please make it chargable because it will be reliable and we can have an instant strong projectile. It's almost impossible charging it while ur opponent can attack or punish u.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Everytime i start to think this character may not be bottom tier, I'm forced into a position where I have to KO someone when i realise i have literally no KO options except up b

How to KO someone at high percents? Oh wait, you can't. wheeeeee unreliable smashes, wheeee all her kill potential put into a frame 36+ move

SUPER GREAT

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah... when I realized that I knew I had to play the offstage game a lot more to compensate.

Jesse are you at that tournament being streamed by Clash?

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
Everytime i start to think this character may not be bottom tier, I'm forced into a position where I have to KO someone when i realise i have literally no KO options except up b

How to KO someone at high percents? Oh wait, you can't. wheeeeee unreliable smashes, wheeee all her kill potential put into a frame 36+ move

SUPER GREAT
Dash attack and Bthrow are pretty good at killing and getting a dthrow to uair works. Don't take this for a grain of salt but I throw them off stage and throw dins and when they get near the edge I throw a fully charged phantom.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Don't even know where that is but okay. I hear TM is there (from Canada), and I think very poorly of him as a person when he came to Vancouver for a tournament.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Uncharted 3 was so lazily developed and sloppy. I have little hope for Uncharted 4 excelling in anything other than looking great.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Dash attack and Bthrow are pretty good at killing and getting a dthrow to uair works. Don't take this for a grain of salt but I throw them off stage and throw dins and when they get near the edge I throw a fully charged phantom.
If Bthrow was Ness Bthrow then we would have something to celebrate, but as it is now, it kills like Utilt which is nice for kiling people at 200% but not under 150%. same with Dash attack, just kills a bit earlier. It feels like Zelda kills like peach, which considering her lack of mobility feels kind of unfair

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Zelda should be able to float.

Zelda should have as many jumps as Jigglypuff.

Zelda should be heavier than Bowser.

Zelda should be faster than Sonic.

imo now she will be decent.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
FW1 should probably have set KB and can't be DI'd. FW2 probably needs a power boost. It's way too weak.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
While we're at it, Nayru's should do 30% damage. It's not fair that Charizard's Rock Smash does 30% and Zelda's Nayru's doesn't.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Zelda should be able to float.

Zelda should have as many jumps as Jigglypuff.

Zelda should be heavier than Bowser.

Zelda should be faster than Sonic.

imo now she will be decent.
This could happen if she channeled Hylia

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
If Bthrow was Ness Bthrow then we would have something to celebrate, but as it is now, it kills like Utilt which is nice for kiling people at 200% but not under 150%. same with Dash attack, just kills a bit earlier. It feels like Zelda kills like peach, which considering her lack of mobility feels kind of unfair
Actually Bthrow kills at 140% on the edge and sweetspot dash attack can kill at 110% and on the edge ftilt kills at 120%

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
OMG Rickster has a pink name tag it looks fabulous on you darling!

Edit: I died at the thread name

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm I think Palutena's customs will be why they remain banned rather than the other way around.

Last edited:

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
Hm I think Palutena's customs will be why they remain banned rather than the other way around.
Why I think It'll be unbanned

The pally sisters will complain and then TOs will only unban Palutenas customs and later the other mains will complain and then it'll all be unbanned

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My freakin' Zelda amiibo learned how to SD with Farore's Wind and spam smash attacks like it's Brawl.

#FaithLost

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Personally I would love to see them become legal in tournaments, or at least a side event. Until then, I'm not bothering with them. I'd hate to practice with them and not be able to use them.

Even if they are banned, I don't think Palutena will be bad. She'll just be well...worse. But viable. Dthrow for days.

Top Bottom