• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Olimar just outright frustrates Zelda. Even if you can reflect his Pikmin, the constant pikmin latching and aerials that make Zelda's approach difficult really suck out her momentum.

Again, stating this many times, Zelda rides on heavy risks and momentum, so this is just not that favourable even though you have some tools against him.

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
Olimar just outright frustrates Zelda. Even if you can reflect his Pikmin, the constant pikmin latching and aerials that make Zelda's approach difficult really suck out her momentum.

Again, stating this many times, Zelda rides on heavy risks and momentum, so this is just not that favourable even though you have some tools against him.
Really? I thought it was like a 7-3 favoring zelda

Anyways U wanna play later?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The TO influence is too strong. It's banned in the largest regions like Tri-State, Florida, and Texas. Everybody follows suit. Pretty much how MK got unbanned.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Went shopping. Target proves Zelda is bottom tier in more ways than one.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
everyone knows brawl Zelda was the best Zelda, just in a bad engine :v

playing the Wii u version and its odd changes from 3ds...i miss 3ds smash Zelda lol

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
^I agree. Brawl Zelda really was the strongest, most buffed version. Super strong kicks (AND LESS LAGGY) and our beloved Usmash.

Melee Zelda gets the "most unfinished" reward.

Smash 4 Zelda gets the "riskiest" reward.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Holy crap @ | Big D | | Big D | tell everybody about the WFT/Zelda MU. Hard as balls, or you're just too good.

How does Zelda land!?

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i think at this point if he's beating you all with default palutena and wii fat trainer that he's just really good

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
i think at this point if he's beating you all with default palutena and wii fat trainer that he's just really good
No question. Still though I always want to learn stuff. Wonder if he uses Smashboards much anymore...

| Big D |

Smash Master
Diddy sucks.

Seriously though I think Wiifu and Palutena are both really solid. You just gotta play with your heart.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Quick somebody challenge him.

That's probably why I suck with Zelda. No heart.

Last edited:

| Big D |

Smash Master
You got your Sheik, Rosalina, and Diddy.
Then you got your Lucario and Ness.
After that you got your Pikachu and Zero Suit.
The rest are basically the same.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm learning the pro controller since the GCC adapters are taking forever to come out again. I'll wifi you guys sometime if you want but I'm still not very good with this controller.

Maybe I should post here more often, but I love watching this thread (I feel out of place here). Always nice seeing the Zeldawful trains, Nairo's occasional posts, and the top-tier GIF's. You Zelda players will get your well deserved buffs some day. Hopefully

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Maybe I should post here more often, but I love watching this thread (I feel out of place here). Always nice seeing the Zeldawful trains, Nairo's occasional posts, and the top-tier GIF's. You Zelda players will get your well deserved buffs some day. Hopefully
tumblr_mo95zmGWgp1qbn7jro2_500.gif

Now waiT

There's another mawd besides Aero sis who looks here?
I keep my presence hidden so when you see the user list, my name won't be there even if I'm viewing the thread :)

Edit: There's a user here with a Nathan Drake avatar. I thought I was alone with being hyped for Uncharted 4

Also, I just became a mod today so.. I wasn't really a moderator back then

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yes, Zelda users have to not only use their character, but LOVE their character too.

Now that's how we'll win... somehow. With our elevator attendant.

Coincidental that's she's bottom tier in her game too? I think not.

I want uncharted 4, I played 2 and 3

Actually I platinumd 2.

But no ps4 lol
I haven't collected all the treasures yet... I'm almost through with crushing difficulty but there's an exploit at the final boss so it's gonna be easy

I'm still trying to finish Crushing difficulty on Uncharted 3 but chapter 20... The first part (Horse riding) was fine. It's the second half (When you're on foot now) that's really REALLY difficult

Last edited:

Hyrule Candy

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Zelda users have to not only use their character, but LOVE their character too.

Now that's how we'll win... somehow. With our elevator attendant.

Coincidental that's she's bottom tier in her game too? I think not.
I agree with the part where u have to love her but still not convinced that she's bottom tier

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I haven't collected all the treasures yet... I'm almost through with crushing difficulty but there's an exploit at the final boss so it's gonna be easy

I'm still trying to finish Crushing difficulty on Uncharted 3 but chapter 20... The first part (Horse riding) was fine. It's the second half (When you're on foot now) that's really REALLY difficult
I didn't use any exploit VS
lazaravic
but that battle was an absolute nightmare. Took me about 7 hours to do.

Top Bottom