• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Aww, but Toon Link's a little, innocent kid... with a sword and shield... and bombs... and arrows... and a boomerang... Yeah, never mind. :p

I still wished that Mayor Toon Link was an alt.
I wish that White Girl Peach would have been alt for Peach :crying:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Hey gorls, I'm back from a day at the Palisades. I found that manga series I was looking for a while ago, it's called Barakamon and it's so cute. It's pretty much a slightly more adult version of Animal Crossing. Love it.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Good games, Macchiato. See, I sucked today lolol. =P

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
:4gaw:
I spent most of my matches trying to get a 9 with G&W. I also don't understand why he is so friggin light.
It used to be kinda offset by the fact his Smash attacks would hit like a freight train. I say kinda because he still wasn't really that good. He did get a slight edge in Brawl due to bucket braking though.

I wished Mr. G&W was much better in this game. >.>[/quote]

Last edited:
Wow. I still remembered after having not played DMC3 for a long time

Using Beowolf makes Devil May Cry 3 easy mode no matter what difficult you're running on

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello guys, is anyone here into Monster Hunter 4? If so, would you want to go questing with me? I am still(somewhat) new to the series, but I think it will be very beneficial to play with other people?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow. I still remembered after having not played DMC3 for a long time

Using Beowolf makes Devil May Cry 3 easy mode no matter what difficult you're running on
No ****. Seriously, this dude fights Vante using nothing, but Vergil's Beowulf. Imagine if Greninja could do this instead of having to "recoil".

Gilgamesh was toned down, right? Granted, the enemies were annoying since they were sort of designed for Nero. I always like gauntlets and greaves weapons. Agni & Rudra were wicked as well. *sigh* I don't own DMC3 anymore and I'm kind of worried about getting it on the PC because of the whole bad port thing. I could get it on the PS3, though...

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
It used to be kinda offset by the fact his Smash attacks would hit like a freight train. I say kinda because he still wasn't really that good. He did get a slight edge in Brawl due to bucket braking though.

I wished Mr. G&W was much better in this game. >.>
[/quote]
The bigger problem with his smashes in general is that they're on the slow side and lack power. You won't be killing sub 100% in most cases. He's not as bad as people say but I don't think he's fantastic, either.

On the upside his USmash practically gives him full body invincibility from frame 4 until release.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Hello guys, is anyone here into Monster Hunter 4? If so, would you want to go questing with me? I am still(somewhat) new to the series, but I think it will be very beneficial to play with other people?
is 4 out now? I was interested in getting it for wii u. oh wait, they aren't porting it to that *sigh*

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
You know what sucks?
Going to Wario boards and wanting to discuss stuff but then you find out it is hardly active :|
I'm literally learning him all by my lonesome and just investing lots of practice into him xD

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
lol win rate still dropping, I really shouldn't care but it's hard to ignore the number when you know it exists

Interestingly I'm better at the ROB MU with MK than Rosa, which doesn't make much sense to me but whatever

MK's fsmash is so damn strong

You know what sucks?
Going to Wario boards and wanting to discuss stuff but then you find out it is hardly active :|
I'm literally learning him all by my lonesome and just investing lots of practice into him xD
tfw nobody plays the character you main

Just makes it feel that much better when you get good with them though!

EDIT: Just looked at the competitive impressions thread...
Radical Larry said:
:4ganondorf: vs :4bowser:
Ganondorf wins, 8:2.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
lol win rate still dropping, I really shouldn't care but it's hard to ignore the number when you know it exists

Interestingly I'm better at the ROB MU with MK than Rosa, which doesn't make much sense to me but whatever

MK's fsmash is so damn strong

tfw nobody plays the character you main

Just makes it feel that much better when you get good with them though!

EDIT: Just looked at the competitive impressions thread...

Haha. That match-up ratio is pretty funny.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Won a tournament today, Peach won the GF because I didn't feel like doing Zelda vs Falcon but Zelda was equally used lol. I even got fancy with a cross over Fair on Ike lol.

tourney was overall easy players but it was still a victory lol

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs @ Xadrin Xadrin @ Rickster Rickster i had lots of fun. We should do it some other time. I'm proud of how my doc did, my other characters... Not really. Anyways thanks for playing. I would play more but it's after midnight and I gotta sleep.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm finally able to summarize my thoughts regarding Smash 4 in a single image!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Dang, that upB actually combos off uair? I didn't even bother trying because of how slow it was to start, figured there was no chance of it.

If that is escapable though that upB sucks majorly for recovery.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I mean... DI towards diddy at low %'s and away at KO%. Isn't that competitive Smash 101?

That said, did that do 19%????

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeah I'm not getting upB 2 to register as a combo off of that, though I guess if you went to airdodge Diddy could just stall the charge

Low ceilings seem necessary though, it doesn't come remotely close to KOing on 3DS FD.

I mean... DI towards diddy at low %'s and away at KO%. Isn't that competitive Smash 101?

That said, did that do 19%????
Yeah, the initial hitbox of that upB does 18% base on the early hit (I think late hit is 14%). The tradeoff being that it's pretty much just vertical and doesn't do much for recovery.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Radical Larry is a conceited moron. He thinks he's an amazing player and that the characters he plays are great. I actually read and consider A2Z's posts, usually, because he IS observant and does generally have relative comments. His biggest issue is that he sees things in black and white a little too much. Radical Larry doesn't really consider others' opinions lol.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Radical Larry is a conceited moron. He thinks he's an amazing player and that the characters he plays are great. I actually read and consider A2Z's posts, usually, because he IS observant and does generally have relative comments. His biggest issue is that he sees things in black and white a little too much. Radical Larry doesn't really consider others' opinions lol.
Funny how FOW during his stream was talking about how Pierce? is a biased commentator and who screwed him over a game or something.

Top Bottom