• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Dreams are weeeeird things. Though I never had a dream continue from where it left off, I think, I never remember them.
If I wake up from a dream, then go back to sleep again shortly after, there's a high chance I'll continue them from where I left off. It's really weird... like continuing from a book you're reading. The nice thing is that if it's a good dream, I can keep going. The bad thing is that if it's a bad dream, I'll probably end up forcing myself to stay awake so that I don't end up continuing.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
If I wake up from a dream, then go back to sleep again shortly after, there's a high chance I'll continue them from where I left off. It's really weird... like continuing from a book you're reading. The nice thing is that if it's a good dream, I can keep going. The bad thing is that if it's a bad dream, I'll probably end up forcing myself to stay awake so that I don't end up continuing.
Meanwhile I wake up and I don't remember a thing about what happened in my dreams, or if I even dreamed in the first place.

Remind me how Zelda is above Meta Knight, Paletuna, Mopcina and Game and Watch again?

http://smashboards.com/threads/swf-...t-final-vote-before-creation-of-tiers.379736/

:4dk:WE NOW HAVE AN EXPAND DONG TIER OMG :4dk:
I didn't know that was a thing, oh well, I left in my vote anyway =V

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Meanwhile I wake up and I don't remember a thing about what happened in my dreams, or if I even dreamed in the first place.

I didn't know that was a thing, oh well, I left in my vote anyway =V
Mhm, tends to be the case for me too. Like most people, I have to try and remember my dream right away after I wake up. A dream usually has to affect me quite a bit for me to even remember it in the first place. That's why most people are more likely to remember their nightmares than their dreams, I think.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh wow the -1s Greninja has been getting in that voting. Lol at how low Pac-Man and Meta Knight are.

That thing is going to be such a mess when it's finished.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I propose we all go in and vote Swordfighter up to high tier :^)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What now? That's certainly not advice I'd be giving.

@ FullMoon FullMoon Yes, you certainly don't want to overestimate yourself in your freshman year, stick with 15 for at least two. Taking 17-18 credits in your sophomore/junior years is a perfectly fine option, given that you feel that you're capable of it. I managed part-time work, family care, social life, and grades fine in two separate 18 credit semesters. Sleep is for ****ies.

Of course, it's also dependent on what you plan on studying. CS major/Econ minor here talking, I wouldn't know much about other academic concentrations. Best of luck. You claim to be timid now, chances are you'll be having a blast within a few months. The easiest way to make friends is to sit with people in lecture who're in your same recitation, you'll chat them up in no time.
Ooh economics, where do you fall on the spectrum?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Is this like a tentative official 1st tier list? I can never tell anymore with the personal-made ones.
It's technically a community voted tier list, so based on the community's thoughts, it's technically official. But just like all tier lists, we can always disagree. :^)

OMG OMG OMG 999 POSTS. NEXT POST WILL BE MY 1000TH. PREPARE FOR THE CHEEEEESE NEXT POST.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Is this like a tentative official 1st tier list? I can never tell anymore with the personal-made ones.
It appears to be a community made list, however the title is misleading, making it seem official
It's technically a community voted tier list, so based on the community's thoughts, it's technically official. But just like all tier lists, we can always disagree. :^)

OMG OMG OMG 999 POSTS. NEXT POST WILL BE MY 1000TH. PREPARE FOR THE CHEEEEESE NEXT POST.
Meunster is the best cheese it looks like bread

Soul.

Lol at wii fit at 2nd worst. Honestly like she's mid to high. Man so many people think she's low just because of range. That's why she has projectiles
She's basically a campy character with zero range.
What is more laughable to me is imagining Fujin's reaction to seeing Zelda a number of spots higher than PaleTuna
oh yeah I forgot about that thing. Didn't you guys raid that social thread?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Because she's a great mid character.

GGs @ Lorde Lorde that was fun but then that lag came out of nowhere. Any wii fit or ZSS advice?
gg, it was a ton of fun. I'm bad so I was proud of myself for putting up a decent fight. You're very good.

For Wii Fit: I noticed that whenever you're offstage, you use the header at the ledge and then use your up-b. I tried to punish it whenever you did it but lol wifi. Your use of SS got kinda predictable, too. Other than that, your Wii Fit was really good.

For ZSS: You grabbed a ton more than you probably should have. Her grab is super laggy if you miss (obviously), so I'd say beware of grabbing too often. You also used dair pretty often. Imo, dair is trash and you should never use it. ZSS has a good fastfall speed to I'd say maybe you should use that to land instead of dair. Also, her up-b doesn't kill as early as elevator does, so watch out for that. You'd start going to boost kicks when I was at like 60-70% and it wouldn't kill.

A tiny thing about Zelda: Maybe you shouldn't use Nayru's so often. It's a good move on wifi because of the lag and the lasting hitboxes, but you'll get punished hard for using it like that irl. Other than that, your Zelda is pretty good.

About the characters I used: Idk why I even used some of them. The only ones I actually play are Zelda, Sheik, and Rosalina.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
We were going to but iirc there was like no activity there at the time. Either that or I missed the raid :I
Yew just missed it sis
gg, it was a ton of fun. I'm bad so I was proud of myself for putting up a decent fight. You're very good.

For Wii Fit: I noticed that whenever you're offstage, you use the header at the ledge and then use your up-b. I tried to punish it whenever you did it but lol wifi. Your use of SS got kinda predictable, too. Other than that, your Wii Fit was really good.

For ZSS: You grabbed a ton more than you probably should have. Her grab is super laggy if you miss (obviously), so I'd say beware of grabbing too often. You also used dair pretty often. Imo, dair is trash and you should never use it. ZSS has a good fastfall speed to I'd say maybe you should use that to land instead of dair. Also, her up-b doesn't kill as early as elevator does, so watch out for that. You'd start going to boost kicks when I was at like 60-70% and it wouldn't kill.

A tiny thing about Zelda: Maybe you shouldn't use Nayru's so often. It's a good move on wifi because of the lag and the lasting hitboxes, but you'll get punished hard for using it like that irl. Other than that, your Zelda is pretty good.

About the characters I used: Idk why I even used some of them. The only ones I actually play are Zelda, Sheik, and Rosalina.
yeah I usually don't spam rejection, but it's so fun to spam lol.

Imo dairs pretty good to punish a laggy move and yeah I grab a lot like too much.

Thanks your sheik was great, rosalina pretty good too. Zelda well I only played her once so I don't think that's enough.

Soul.

She's better than mario gorl
1. Don't call me that.
2. No she's not better than Mario lol now that's just bias
3. Regardless of projectiles her range is meh
4. You double posted
5. why am i doing this

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
1. Don't call me that.
2. No she's not better than Mario lol now that's just bias
3. Regardless of projectiles her range is meh
4. You double posted
5. why am i doing this
1 Gorl
2 no she is. I main/ed zelda and I think marios better than her your point?
3 her range is as good as marios so yeah
4 oh well
5 idk GORL

Soul.

1 Gorl
2 no she is. I main/ed zelda and I think marios better than her your point?
3 her range is as good as marios so yeah
4 oh well
5 idk GORL
1. xSoul
2. "Zelda is better than Mario",,
wait
nvm
3. lol
4. lol
5. lol

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm just waiting for the day when all of Macchiato's tier predictions come true and while everyone is confused about Zelda and Wii Fit in high tier, he'd just be like, "I told you so :secretkpop:."

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
still tho she's just a campy mess
The only reason I can see you saying that is cuz of her using her soccer ball on the ledge, but you can just shield it and dsmash when they lose their ledge invincibility... Header and Sun Salutation aren't campy projectiles, they're more utility. Watch these and then if you still think she's a campy mess, I can't change your opinion

Top Bottom