• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

It's 9:30 am atm, I'm usually free from this time onwards.

Also does anyone here play MH4u?

one is a medical term and the other is offensive slang, but also sometimes a nickname, or the name of a store: http://www.****smith.com.au/

I wanted it uncensored years ago

Edit: wow I double posted
Welcome to Smashboards. In the future, please try to refrain from double posting as it clutters up threads. When you have something else to say, you can use the Edit function located at the bottom of your posts.

All the best,

the Smash World Forums staff

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My Zelda move tiers:

S: Farore's Wind
A: Nayru's Love, dair, dthrow
B: nair, utilt, dtilt, jab
C: dash attack, fair, bair, uair
D: dsmash, fthrow, bthrow, Phantom Slash, ftilt
E: uthrow, fsmash
F: Din's Fire
usmash: usmash
penis: Nayru's Rejection

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
It's 9:30 am atm, I'm usually free from this time onwards.

Also does anyone here play MH4u?

Alright I'll let you know tomorrow and we can check how bad our connection is :p.

Also I've been thinking of getting MH4u but I'm still undecided about it because I find it to be kinda mindless. Maybe playing it with friends would help.

Also @ Macchiato Macchiato you can't stop me. I'll tell everyone that you're using Freud's Penisissim on your customs tourney~

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Alright I'll let you know tomorrow and we can check how bad our connection is :p.

Also I've been thinking of getting MH4u but I'm still undecided about it because I find it to be kinda mindless. Maybe playing it with friends would help.

Also @ Macchiato Macchiato you can't stop me. I'll tell everyone that you're using Freud's Penisissim on your customs tourney~
aiight

also don't get mh4u if you dont have people to play with, it's very much a social game imo

also there are region restriction so far, so europeans (me) can't play with americans (you)

I would like to ask that you please refrain from personal threats as that goes against our Global Rules

All the best,

the Smash World Forums staff
reported

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
aiight

also don't get mh4u if you dont have people to play with, it's very much a social game imo

also there are region restriction so far, so europeans (me) can't play with americans (you)

reported
That sucks about th region lock :/. You're not even in Europe wtf.

I think my sister wanted to get it but eeeh... I'll see who's willing to play and then decide if I get it or not. Tbh I'm more excited about the rumors for a 3DS multiplayer Final Fantasy, haha.

Also please change the title to reflect the boards' penisissim you owe it to us.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
The boards have weird rules regarding thread titles, a few years ago when the smash community thought **** jokes were the epitome of hilarity, thread titles weren't allowed to have the word "****" in them, so I think penissism probably falls under the same catagory.

Also regarding region lock, they'll remove it eventually, but not after at least 6 months.

Also move tier list go

Starting at C because none of Zelda's moves are worth B or higher.

Not really ordered within tiers.

C: Nair, Farore's Wind, dtilt, utilt, dair, jab, dthrow, Nayru's Love
D: Dash attack, uthrow, fthrow, bthrow, dsmash, Summon: Phantom
E: fair, bair
F: fsmash, ftilt, uair
G: Her custom specials
Hyrule Tier: Usmash
penis: Rejection

wait

why is **** censored

oh, i guess the custom censor is broken

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Ok, I think I actually found an interesting difference between Nayru's Love and Nayru's Rejection. It being useful or not is a different story.

Nayru's Rejection seems to reflect projectiles only on the first few frames then immediately goes into intangible frames. During the intangible frames instead of reflecting projectiles it just outright cancels them. Zelda seems to also have more intangible frames? I tested this using Charizard's Flare Blitz and allowing it to pass through Zelda using the intangible frames. It was much easier to dodge Flare Blitz using Nayru's Rejection than with Nayru's Love. This could just be that it is easier to time because Nayru's Rejection is slower though. Nayru's Love reflect last for a much longer than Nayru's Rejection but it feels it has less intangible frames.

Edit: it only seems to cancel out certain moves though. PK Fire, and Falco's Lazers are a few examples.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I still want to know where the invuln frames are on Nayru's Love, if it's even true invuln.

I can't find any point in the attack where I can invuln even one hit of a smart bomb, but the entirety of the active frames seem to invuln through Bob-omb explosions.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Ok, I think I actually found an interesting difference between Nayru's Love and Nayru's Rejection. It being useful or not is a different story.

Nayru's Rejection seems to reflect projectiles only on the first few frames then immediately goes into intangible frames. During the intangible frames instead of reflecting projectiles it just outright cancels them. Zelda seems to also have more intangible frames? I tested this using Charizard's Flare Blitz and allowing it to pass through Zelda using the intangible frames. It was much easier to dodge Flare Blitz using Nayru's Rejection than with Nayru's Love. This could just be that it is easier to time because Nayru's Rejection is slower though. Nayru's Love reflect last for a much longer than Nayru's Rejection but it feels it has less intangible frames.
A Nayru's Destruction in the process

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I still want to know where the invuln frames are on Nayru's Love, if it's even true invuln.

I can't find any point in the attack where I can invuln even one hit of a smart bomb, but the entirety of the active frames seem to invuln through Bob-omb explosions.
same as brawl, 5-12

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
same as brawl, 5-12
Does it have special invincibility against certain attack types then? Even if it's "reflecting" explosives those should still hit their "owner", and Zelda's safe pretty late into that; this is like frame 30:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
the reflected explosions don't hit their owner, it's not a special form of invincibility, it's just how the reflector works

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Ok, I am pretty sure Nayru's Rejection has intangibility on frame 1... I just had 3 fully charged Samus shots pass through me lol. I will upload a video or something so you guys can see this and figure out whats going on. It's like Nayru's Rejection itself ignores it and just lets it pass through lmao. Zelda is a black hole now girls~

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Why is USmash considered so bad? I mean, apparently you can fall out of FSmash but is the same thing true for USmash?

I've been giving Smash characters four Pokémon moves that fit their movesets. For Dedede, I've got Body Slam, Hammer Arm, Bounce, and a toss-up between Stockpile (for Inhale), Spike Cannon, and Fling (for Gordos). Mr. Game & Watch is a bit trickier; I'm thinking Headbutt/Iron Head, Bide (Oil Panic), Barrage (NAir/Chef?), and possibly Metronome for Judge.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Why is USmash considered so bad? I mean, apparently you can fall out of FSmash but is the same thing true for USmash?

I've been giving Smash characters four Pokémon moves that fit their movesets. For Dedede, I've got Body Slam, Hammer Arm, Bounce, and a toss-up between Stockpile (for Inhale), Spike Cannon, and Fling (for Gordos). Mr. Game & Watch is a bit trickier; I'm thinking Headbutt/Iron Head, Bide (Oil Panic), Barrage (NAir/Chef?), and possibly Metronome for Judge.
I'm not sure if you can fall out of it in this game (you can in Brawl) but it kills at like..130-140%. I can't even give you an exact range cuz I never kill with it
@ Macchiato Macchiato when you killed me with usmash earlier today I was like guuuurl what lmao

Zelda's moves: Splash, Hyper Beam. A high risk, high reward character :^)
I can't think of anything serious though, like there's no magical moves that aren't psychic and no bow/arrow attacks for light arrows or anything like that..

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
You fall out of it even easier in this game than in brawl because the hitbox size was nerfed

Zelda's moveset:
Taunt
Ember
Teleport
Mirror Coat

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
it has no range, it doesn't KO, it doesnt combo into or out of anything, and people can fall out of it

Rizen

Smash Legend
Can we discuss penissism again, I feel like this is more relevant to Zelda's metagame than Rejection is.
Which shows how universal Zelda's metagame is.

I found out that word was censored when trying to type a recent former vice president's name.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
For poke moves for Zelda, if you wanted things like High Jump kick and Slash (which match LKs and Ftilt respectively. Heck HJK even has a possible screw yourself outcome.) there's also low sweep for Dtilt, but maybe not, seems less her style. It's true there aren't a whole lot of direct magic style attacks that would work well as parallels to her normals.

Of course for specials there is Fire Blast which is Din's Fire incarnate. It can even miss lol. Then you could always go teleport or light screen/protect for FW and Nayru respectively. I realize protect actually makes a good parallel to Nayru's a spammy protective move that can fail when used too much.

Those are just some moves I though of that match Zelda well.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Someone please explain why this is happening lmao.
Could you try using it in the middle of a jab combo or something? If it has frame 1 or 2 intangibility it could be a combo breaker like some characters' Nairs...

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Amusingly Freud's Penissism loses to smart bombs too regardless of what frame I try it on, just like Nayru's Love

I'm guessing it just doesn't protect you from unblockables.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Amusingly Freud's Penissism loses to smart bombs too regardless of what frame I try it on, just like Nayru's Love

I'm guessing it just doesn't protect you from unblockables.
that means that the invincibility frames don't last when the hitboxes are

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
... Funny enough, while testing to see if Nayru's Rejection was a combo breaker I found out by complete accident that Farore's Squall is a combo breaker. It's windbox pushes on frame 1 even if the move itself gets cancelled by a hit. Nayru's Rejection does not seem to be able to break out of jabs but Farore's Squall can.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
... Funny enough, while testing to see if Nayru's Rejection was a combo breaker I found out by complete accident that Farore's Squall is a combo breaker. It's windbox pushes on frame 1 even if the move itself gets cancelled by a hit. Nayru's Rejection does not seem to be able to break out of jabs but Farore's Squall can.
I found a new custom to use

Last edited:
Top Bottom