• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i got another comment on my video again today

Lol u say all her moves are garbage. Dins fire is brilliant and he forward and back air have a ton of knock back and will kill at 70s and 80s
help

Latte

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
holy **** this is actually the BEST idea
Welcome to TotalBiscuit and Anita Sarkeesian's videos where comments are not allowed. Total Halibut does it more because he had issues - pronounced "iss-sews" 'cause he's British - while Sarkessian... yeah...

Oh my gosh

Playing against other SB users terrifies me.

..With the exception of @Macchiato. Playing against him is a lot less nerve-wracking for some reason. It's probably because of our super ultra special #coffeepals connection but idk for sure
Oh... Well, I'll continue my For Glory escapades and rage again...

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Oh my gosh

..With the exception of @Macchiato. Playing against him is a lot less nerve-wracking for some reason. It's probably because of our super ultra special #coffeepals connection but idk for sure
To be fair I think the kiddo is one of the better players in this board, so I don't think you should feel nervous about playing any of us, really. By this point in time I think we all have a little bit of "trust" among the sisters, come on :).

Well, in any case, if you wanna play and I happen to be free of time, we can have some brawls.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
so I think the only person more hyped then me for bizz's salty suite match was bizz
if you missed it Grsmash already has a video for it

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Oh my gosh

you could play me... im not good :D

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
By the way, I dunno if anyone ever wants to play like that, but I'm also always open for games with items on and random stages. Specially if it's explosives or pokeballs only :'D

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
b-but I love those comments :c
im so sorry /tears

Also I've added a annotation that says:

I've had to disable comments. The amount of stupid comments like "wtf dins fire is overpowered!" and "but bair and fair do TWENTY PERCENT DAMAGE" was too much for my delicate and fragile mind to bear. Please feel free to continue disliking the video however.

P.S. Din's Fire is probably the worst move in the game. Phantom does almost everything it does but better. The only thing it doesn't do is hit people below the ledge, in which case you should probably just dair them.

You can always find me on Smashboards, feel free to drop a line if you ever need to ask me anything!
I think this is acceptable

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Aero that's too civil.

You don't owe them an explanation.

You owe them a flippin bird.

Jk that's very mature of you etc

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
I can't find the option

maybe i will do a dramatic reading of my youtube comments before i disable them
Reading through the comments is both hilarious and depressing
To be fair I think the kiddo is one of the better players in this board, so I don't think you should feel nervous about playing any of us, really. By this point in time I think we all have a little bit of "trust" among the sisters, come on :).

Well, in any case, if you wanna play and I happen to be free of time, we can have some brawls.
I do know that there isn't a reason for me to be nervous, so I'm not sure why I get so worked up over it.
I think my main issue is asking people for battles. I hate making people feel obligated to battle me.

Sure, I'd be up to some battles sometime! The fact that you main Villager kind of scares me, as I have basically no practice in that MU.
you could play me... im not good :D
Sure! Right now?
I have no doubt that I'm worse LOL

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Reading through the comments is both hilarious and depressing

I do know that there isn't a reason for me to be nervous, so I'm not sure why I get so worked up over it.
I think my main issue is asking people for battles. I hate making people feel obligated to battle me.

Sure, I'd be up to some battles sometime! The fact that you main Villager kind of scares me, as I have basically no practice in that MU.

Sure! Right now?
I have no doubt that I'm worse LOL
yeah, right now... i dont have a wii u though unfortunately, have a 3ds?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

To be fair I think my Villager isn't good yet, but that's because I'm old and it takes time for me to learn at my elderly age :p.

I'm better with Zelda, sadly oTL, probably with Ness too but I dunno.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
By the way, I dunno if anyone ever wants to play like that, but I'm also always open for games with items on and random stages. Specially if it's explosives or pokeballs only :'D
Fan Service Samus only
Bumpers on
Norfair
And... cue @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer 's inbox getting spammed by hate mail, death threats, and other unsavory messages. :p
mmm... my favorite, send some my way

kaazers

Smash Master
At least they're not cute gifs.

Everyone get the cute gifs. STAT.

Edit: Wow, seeing this old avatar really is giving me nostalgia. Plus I'm fairly certain I've used this text color before on another old avatar.
I can't be the only one here who has a weakness for cute things... So why isn't anyone else getting diabetes from these gifs...
I wished I had a corgi. They're so cute.

This is not a gif of a corgi. :p

@ kaazers kaazers . :smirk:

WAAAAAZZZZZZZUUUUPPPP!!!

YOU LIED, YOU LYING LIAR!
I legit thought there wouldn't be a corgi, haha.
I've always wanted one, too.

/PUNCHES WALL

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I can't be the only one here who has a weakness for cute things... So why isn't anyone else getting diabetes from these gifs...

YOU LIED, YOU LYING LIAR!
I legit thought there wouldn't be a corgi, haha.
I've always wanted one, too.

/PUNCHES WALL
Well, I have an intolerance for sweets, so I'm probably lacking in sugar and cute stuff feeds me it without me having to go through eating sweets. Here, have a bunny.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Well, I have an intolerance for sweets, so I'm probably lacking in sugar and cute stuff feeds me it without me having to go through eating sweets. Here, have a bunny.
all I got is some otters chasing a butterfly

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
My takeaway from those Rosa v Falcon videos:
- Don't challenge Falcon Kick, Rosalina really can't beat it.
- Luma!nair, Luma Shot, and dsmash seem to stuff dash attack
- Dashing away seems to work pretty well

lol youtube
That site is 10 times worse than what it was in the past.
To be fair that applies to like, everything

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
"This is probably the best discussion we've had on the matchup thread I've seen. I wish more boards would participate like Zelda's boards have. It's typically just been everyone agreeing with each other that Rosa is the best thing ever.

Funny no one has mentioned you can DI on reaction out of Farore's Wind 60% kill combo. And you can smash di out of her fsmash.. I think Zelda's a great character but I don't see a lot of long term development in her meta. Also Rosa's lingering dair hitbox beats out her UpB's ledge snap if she's going for the ledge, I think over time that will become more easily exploitable. It's just so rare to get a lot of Zelda practice.

I'd love to see someone like dabuz and nairo discuss the rosa vs zelda MU a bit. If I get a chance I'd like to fight you Macchiato if you have the ability to upload videos, would be good to analyze them and cooperate as a group rather than interact as if this is a pissing contest."

OMG ROSALINA PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTUALLY LOVEABLE.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Gee, I haven't had much time as of lately so I haven't checked this place in a while (also, I'm REALLY lazy when I see I'm like 600 posts pages behind).

Did I miss anything important in the last week?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm surprised at how many Luigis, Mega Men, and Greninjas made it out of apex pools.

Character variety's looking pretty good, though there is a disgusting amount of Diddy still.

EDIT: I should clarify, I didn't even think that many high level Mega Men/Greninja mains existed.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Gee, I haven't had much time as of lately so I haven't checked this place in a while (also, I'm REALLY lazy when I see I'm like 600 posts pages behind).

Did I miss anything important in the last week?
people complaining about one singular person on the internet
Anyways how are the metaknight boards?

Top Bottom