• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Considering we have a barricade like the phantom along with Nayru's Love, and Farore's as our extremely deadly punish against projectile spam, I'd buy we have the upper hand against someone like Olimar. Just speculation though.

@ L Latte I got a Wacom Pen and Touch. Nothing fancy but looks like it gets the job done. Luckily, my dad has a copy of Photoshop that he got for free only a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I feel like Zelda actually does..okay in quite a few of those matchups. I can't go into a lot of detail cuz writing paragraphs on a small phone screen would make me want to jump off a cliff, but I think she only has major problems with fast rushdowns.
Thx @ Macchiato Macchiato for helping me see potential in Zeldawful after your solo Rosa MU raid :^)

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
In my experience hes super easy to combo and once again easy to lightning kick
His grab and uair chains.
Just nasty. Idk maybe I just need some more practice in the MU. Some random FG player beat me using the "dash and roll back" strategy. Then I get grabbed and pain happens...

Also unrelated but I was in the lab and dthrow>bair combos on Diddy at low % if they don't DI. But everyone DIs so....

EDIT: Speaking of fast rushdown chars, is it true that we can Farore's Sheik if she hits our shield with a fair and gets the tiny about of land lag?

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
OMG my dad got me a graphics tablet!!!!1! (SO HYPE :D) He ordered it online and it's not coming until Thursday. (slightly less hype ;-; )

Either way, WATCH OUT INTERNET, MY ARTISTIC MEDIOCRITY IS COMING FOR YOU. When Robin gets the smash ball.

Also, what's so great about Melee Zelda's Lightning Kicks?

And, why not call her Denselina now?:4pacman:
Melee Lightning kicks were pretty easy to sweetspot imo and if it sourspots it still hit for 10%

Cenizas

3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I'm already thinking about when Macchiato will win Apex 2016 with Zelda, she becomes the new Diddy and we start calling her Zeldawesome. Just gotta believe.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
His grab and uair chains.
Just nasty. Idk maybe I just need some more practice in the MU. Some random FG player beat me using the "dash and roll back" strategy. Then I get grabbed and pain happens...

Also unrelated but I was in the lab and dthrow>bair combos on Diddy at low % if they don't DI. But everyone DIs so....

EDIT: Speaking of fast rushdown chars, is it true that we can Farore's Sheik if she hits our shield with a fair and gets the tiny about of land lag?
Only if you jump cancel Farore's oos

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
But would we really want a bunch of players picking up our princess just because she's good?

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I mean, most of those matchups are fine for her, but those are things I already thought xD The only one I'm questioning is again, Falcon. He's a weird one. Honestly probably 50/50 if not 60/40 in his favor

Edit: off topic af once again

OH WAIT. LOL MARIO. **** MARIO. THE END.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But would we really want a bunch of players picking up our princess just because she's good?
No, we want people to learn why she's good and attempt to be good with her... Which is likely never going to happen and people will just pick characters thinking they're automatic win buttons.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Oh, AlmostLegendary is the troll?

You guys should actually stop talking to him. Although I did not use his name, somewhere on my wall I had a discussion with someone else about why he should be permabanned.

... from 2009.

Soul.

yo, quick question.
Is VGC the only thing I should do in the main series Pokémon games. I mean it's hard to get Legendary stuff without PokéGen and stuff so...

Cenizas

3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I dunno man, the free tears and salt are pretty tempting. Plus, we can say anyone who posts before page X is an OG Zelda and anyone from after is just a Hyrule Candy tier Zelda user.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wow that guy on the Rosa MU thread is feeling the irony...
I'm slowly suspecting that he's a crab and if SpongeBob SquarePants ever taught me something, it's that crabs don't understand irony. :p

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Speaking of fast rushdown chars, is it true that we can Farore's Sheik if she hits our shield with a fair and gets the tiny about of land lag?
She...might be fine if she spaces it perfectly from a shorthop. Otherwise FW OoS works, yes; 7f is fast enough to punish pretty much anything on your shield if they're next to you for it to hit.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it works as long as she's close enough to be hit by it.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
LOL THOMAS JUST STAHP WITH YEWR PERSUASIONS IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR SANITY AGAINST THAT TROLL.

YOU'RE ALREADY A HERO TODAY.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Farorae Farorae
How is Metroid Prime treating you?
Man, I love this game, it is a little bit easier than I am used to however, to the Wii Controls. Which play absolutely fantastic.
What part are you on? I have already made it to Phenondra drifts.
Ahhh... It's so pretty there, and it's so relaxing. With the snow falling down, and the relaxing and pretty music....

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm withstanding all urges rn to make a gigantic pic of his ten million spelling errors and sassing him out of Smashboards
yo, quick question.
Is VGC the only thing I should do in the main series Pokémon games. I mean it's hard to get Legendary stuff without PokéGen and stuff so...
All legends in gen 6 have three perfect IV's so you'll just have to get the right nature and SR for the specific three IV's you need~

Farorae

Smash Ace
@ Farorae Farorae
How is Metroid Prime treating you?
Man, I love this game, it is a little bit easier than I am used to however, to the Wii Controls. Which play absolutely fantastic.
What part are you on? I have already made it to Phenondra drifts.
Ahhh... It's so pretty there, and it's so relaxing. With the snow falling down, and the relaxing and pretty music....
It's fun, I'm done for today tho. I'm getting pretty frustrated tho because I get lost pretty often and I'm not sure if I got all of the items in the ruins/lava area and I got to the snowy place and there were doors I couldn't open/get to so I just went back :(

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm withstanding all urges rn to make a gigantic pic of his ten million spelling errors and sassing him out of Smashboards

All legends in gen 6 have three perfect IV's so you'll just have to get the right nature and SR for the specific three IV's you need~
That's a thing? Cool! My Yveltal got a +Sp.Atk, so I'm happy.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
It's a little unfortunate that the Rosalina MU thread kinda became cancerous. And to think that I was perhaps the catalyst of all that. :p

Then again, that almostlegendary guy might of showed up anyway regardless if I posted or not. He at least took some attention off sonicbrawler, WHO SAID THAT HE WON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE MU THREAD BUT IS STILL CONTRIBUTING LOL.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm working with mom's new ASUS laptop and the internet is horrid out in the den lol. Someone help, things are taking so long and I want to get back to my warm room and my laptop so I can keep watching the uploaded Apex matches.

In other news, going back to some old avatars to live some nostalgia. @ Rickster Rickster @XDanDan612 you might not remember this avatar, but I bet @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom does. Second one I used when I first joined. :p

Soul.

they have 3 perfect IVs? why didn't I know this?
I don't even have ORAS and I just saw this... wat

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm working with mom's new ASUS laptop and the internet is horrid out in the den lol. Someone help, things are taking so long and I want to get back to my warm room and my laptop so I can keep watching the uploaded Apex matches.

In other news, going back to some old avatars to live some nostalgia. @ Rickster Rickster @XDanDan612 you might not remember this avatar, but I bet @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom does. Second one I used when I first joined. :p
NOSTALGIAAA.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
It's fun, I'm done for today tho. I'm getting pretty frustrated tho because I get lost pretty often and I'm not sure if I got all of the items in the ruins/lava area and I got to the snowy place and there were doors I couldn't open/get to so I just went back :(
1. Use your map more often then, it will really help
2. Use your scanner more, you may find a way to open those doors.
If you want, I can tell you what to do, or I can tell you what powerups I currently have to use as reference

Farorae

Smash Ace
1. Use your map more often then, it will really help
2. Use your scanner more, you may find a way to open those doors.
If you want, I can tell you what to do, or I can tell you what powerups I currently have to use as reference
I use the map but it confuses me sometimes lol.
And yeah idk I didn't even think about scanning those, not sure why. I'm not going to play again tonight but it'd be great if u told me what power ups u got :D

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I almost wanna tell that guy from the Rosie MU thread that I'll play him and play super badly as Zelda so that he can be like "I WAS RIGHT OMG" and be fooled forever.

It's like that guy from Kung Pow. We trained him wrong on purpose.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I use the map but it confuses me sometimes lol.
And yeah idk I didn't even think about scanning those, not sure why. I'm not going to play again tonight but it'd be great if u told me what power ups u got :D
Well, try to scan everything in the area as well ;)
Going into it, I had 3 Energy Tanks, and 25 Missles.
When it comes to power-ups, I had the Morph Ball, Bombs, Varia Suit, and the Charge Beam.

Latte

Smash Ace
@ L Latte I got a Wacom Pen and Touch. Nothing fancy but looks like it gets the job done. Luckily, my dad has a copy of Photoshop that he got for free only a couple of years ago.
Oh, I think that's the upgraded version of the tablet I'm using!
It works really well; I've seen many people worry about the somewhat small active area size, but it's perfect IMO. A friend of mine recently got one and she loves it.

I've never used Photoshop because its layout seems a bit too complex for my liking. If you ever feel like trying out new art programs, try PaintTool SAI; it's what many people use for digital art. I think there's a trial; it's the same as the full version, except that you can only use it for 30 days. It's around $52 USD to unlock it, IIRC.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Everything keeps taking longer. I'm losing brain cells. It reeks of cigarette stench out here and now I do, too.

I'm losing brain cells from that guy in the Rosalina MU thread, too.

Edit: Adblock Plus do your job.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Well, try to scan everything in the area as well ;)
Going into it, I had 3 Energy Tanks, and 25 Missles.
When it comes to power-ups, I had the Morph Ball, Bombs, Varia Suit, and the Charge Beam.
Hmm I had two or 3 energy tanks, 20 missiles and all the other stuff...guess I gotta scan :p
Thanks!

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
An Army of One, eh? I heard @ kaazers kaazers likes Claire "Lightning" Farron from Final Fantasy XIII. :p
NOOOOPE. I CAN'T HEAAAAAAR YOUUUUU. NOOOOOOOOPE. NOT AT ALLLLLLL. LALALALALALA.

Oh he does xD Kaaz HAS A CRUSH ON LIGHTNINGGGG.

*laughs and points at Kaaz*

@ kaazers kaazers :039:
DUDE. >__>

Been a while, though. Expect some likespam later on. Giving a fair warning nao.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I almost wanna tell that guy from the Rosie MU thread that I'll play him and play super badly as Zelda so that he can be like "I WAS RIGHT OMG" and be fooled forever.

It's like that guy from Kung Pow. We trained him wrong on purpose.
I wanna break a dining room table over his head. Then I rip off his arm, and I shove it where the sun don't shine. Then I reach down his throat and shake his hand.

Top Bottom