• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Just realized that Zelda in the thread title got changed to Zeldawful. lol

Saw the new videos of Nayru's Zelda.

In response that guy calling us out, nobody cares she's bad or else we wouldn't be here, and of course everyone's viable, she's just the least viable.

h8rs gonna h8

/deardiary

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Just realized that Zelda in the thread title got changed to Zeldawful. lol

Saw the new videos of Nayru's Zelda.

In response that guy calling us out, nobody cares she's bad or else we wouldn't be here, and of course everyone's viable, she's just the least viable.

h8rs gonna h8

/deardiary
Apperently mid tier is the least viable tier

/deardiary

Lozjam

Smash Champion
To those living in Illinois, have fun digging yourself out today! I had to ****ing shovel 9 inches of snow this morning. There is also more on the way.
To those living in the East:
Have fun in the future with dealing with this system, it's coming for you next.
BAHAHAHAHA!
Edit;
BAHAHAHAHAHA
This page now belongs to Ganondorf!

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Went to my first Smash 4 tournament today which was VSB #20. Placed 5th of around 35. I actually went 100% Zelda. I hate Captain Falcon :(

Big D still thinks Zelda is the worst in the game despite my efforts to convince him otherwise. I at least bring him to last stock sigh...
Omg congrats man! Wish I had the time to go... It was a Saturday too, a better day for me to go to a potential tourney. Alas, midterms. :///

If we went to the same tourney one day, we might have Zelda dittos lol. That would be extremely strange to see for viewers and super dumb to play. :p

I can bring Big D to his last stock a few times in online matches too (if he lets up a little), but that didn't convince him that Zelda ain't the worst. XD

D

Deleted member

To those living in Illinois, have fun digging yourself out today! I had to ****ing shovel 9 inches of snow this morning. There is also more on the way.
To those living in the East:
Have fun in the future with dealing with this system, it's coming for you next.
BAHAHAHAHA!
DUDE ITS FRIGGIN HORRIBLE OUTSIDE LOL. IM JUST LOOKING AT HOW MUCH SNOW IM GONNA HAVE TO SHOVEL SOON. On one side, it's good cause I probably won't have to go to church school xD but then on the other side, I'm worried cause my dad is leaving for Mexico by plane and the weather is lookin really bad ;-;

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I went to the Rosalina release at Target today, gorls! Here's the story of how it went:

So I actually managed to get Rosalina this morning! I was the last person to get to my local target (there was a group of like 15 people waiting outside the doors when I got there). When the guy finally let us in at 8, we all started calmly walking into the store. For like 30 seconds, everyone continued to just walk and then it turned into an all-out sprint. I sprinted through like half of the store. The target employees were really intelligent and set a 2 Rosalinas per person limit and kept her behind the electronics desk so you had to wait in line to get her. Luckily, I was third in line, so I managed to get a Rosalina and a Sheik. They seemed to have a ton of Rosalinas. There were like 15-20 behind the desk and the cashier said that there were another 10 in the back. After getting my amiibos, I was on my way back to my car when I heard a guy in front of me say, "I can't wait to sell these online (he had bought 2 Rosalinas)!" My face immediately fell and I was kinda disgusted by the guy. Whatever, I should have known that someone would go to the release just for a profit. Anyway, it was definitely the strangest experience I've been through in a retail store but I do have to admit it was fun as hell. It's been like 3 hours since I got Rosalina and I'm still on an adrenaline rush.

Sorry for bad phone quality!
Rosalina looks so good! I'm glad the nightmare of getting her is over.

Sheik also looks pretty good. I'm surprised at the amount of detail they managed to get onto her.

I have a Rosalina coming from Italy (even though it still hasn't shipped after it being released over a week ago). I'll probably keep that one in its box.
The images are huge and idk why but whatevs.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I....I don't know if I wanna see a Jigglypuff amiibo...........who knows where the stand will be....
Especially with her pose...Hopefully they'll just connect it to her back or something.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Omg congrats man! Wish I had the time to go... It was a Saturday too, a better day for me to go to a potential tourney. Alas, midterms. :///

If we went to the same tourney one day, we might have Zelda dittos lol. That would be extremely strange to see for viewers and super dumb to play. :p

I can bring Big D to his last stock a few times in online matches too (if he lets up a little), but that didn't convince him that Zelda ain't the worst. XD
I need to play Big D

Optimism powers activate

D

Deleted member

Especially with her pose...Hopefully the just connect it to her back or something.
I'm honestly glad they changed her pose this time around. She had the same pose for all 3 games (before Smash 4) NOW SHE FINALLY GETS SOMETHING DIFFERENT cx
I do.:troll: I want to teach the jiggs amiibo to spam rollout.
Don't you mean Trollout? :039:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latte

Smash Ace
I have coffee and donuts. #bjellus

Also, it's snowing a lot today. I'm homeschooled, but my mom still takes snow days off if the public schools near us do too
Laziness runs in the family #swag

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I have coffee and donuts. #bjellus

Also, it's snowing a lot today. I'm homeschooled, but my mom still takes snow days off
Laziness runs in the family #swag
I'm was homeschooled too! :D Though I didn't take snow days off. -_-

D

Deleted member

Did anyone just hear that really loud screech on the Smash 4 stream...

My ears. Bleeding.

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm was homeschooled too! :D Though I didn't take snow days off. -_-
Yeah, homeschoolers taking snow days off definitely isn't the norm.
On another note, how do you like being homeschooled? I've never been to a public school, but I can tell I like being homeschooled much more just from visiting public schools and whatnot
#homeschooledpals
I have a iced almond @Mocha

#bjellis
u go gurl

#coffeepals
I've never tried coffee before... Closest thing I've had is coffee ice cream, but I've heard it's nothing like it. I'll just stick to hot chocolate.
Coffee ice cream does have a coffee taste to it, but it's definitely different. In my eyes: coffee > hot cocoa > hot chocolate

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yeah, homeschoolers taking snow days off definitely isn't the norm.
On another note, how do you like being homeschooled? I've never been to a public school, but I can tell I like being homeschooled much more just from visiting public schools and whatnot
#homeschooledpals

u go gurl

#coffeepals

Coffee ice cream does have a coffee taste to it, but it's definitely different. In my eyes: coffee > hot cocoa > hot chocolate
I've never been in public school either, let alone only stepped foot in one like once, so my opinion isn't much different from yours. But I would much rather be homeschooled than in public school.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Macchiato Macchiato
After seeing your Ike performance, I decided to try Ike out. He plays a lot like Ganondorf, and he has more combos in exchange for pure damage. Seems like I like Ike. Also, I did this combo near the edge, at 0%. Grabbed, and Up B'd with the spike. Killed at 0% against WFT.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Macchiato Macchiato What did you do when learning Peach? Just practice a lot? Are there any guides that you (or anyone else) recommend?
I just looked at a lot of competitive matches with her and did what they did. I mained her in brawl and started using her here. Go to the peach boards and lurk around, they're quite nice also Im the creator of their peach player finder try going around and stuff

#coffeepals
@ Macchiato Macchiato
After seeing your Ike performance, I decided to try Ike out. He plays a lot like Ganondorf, and he has more combos in exchange for pure damage. Seems like I like Ike. Also, I did this combo near the edge, at 0%. Grabbed, and Up B'd with the spike. Killed at 0% against WFT.
Honestly I feel that ike is quite better due to range and more mobility and speed overall while maintaining lots of kill power. I'm glad that he's working out for yew.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Anyone up for some matches? As always for me, it has to be on 3DS...

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ Macchiato Macchiato , what do you think our win ratios are in our battles? I know at the least that my ratio is better than the ALMOSTLEGENDARY dude. Almost legendary? More like... almost fraudulent. Or just fraudulent for short. :^)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ Macchiato Macchiato , what do you think our win ratios are in our battles? I know at the least that my ratio is better than the ALMOSTLEGENDARY dude. Almost legendary? More like... almost fraudulent. Or just fraudulent for short. :^)
When I'm zelda I win 3/5
When I'm not zelda I win 1/2
When we do zelda dittos 3/4

Honestly on zelda dittos it's not really a skill thing imo I just excel at them and most zeldas hate them

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
When I'm zelda I win 3/5
When I'm not zelda I win 1/2
When we do zelda dittos 3/4

Honestly on zelda dittos it's not really a skill thing imo I just excel at them and most zeldas hate them
I AGREE THAT I'M AWFUL WITH ZELDA DITTOS LOL. And against opposing Zelda in general. XD

BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, if you don't use Zelda, you don't win as much. POSSIBLE INCENTIVE TO ACTUALLY STICK WITH ZELDA INSTEAD OF CHANGING MAINS ALL THE TIME? :^))))))

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I'm actually trying to read and watch as least as I can about the new Zelda, so it can be a big surprise. I have big expectations for it.
You do not want to do that. Big expectations lead to big disappointments. Just look at what happened to Twilight Princess.
They promised us this with its reveal
We did not get that and it turned out to be kind of a disappointment.
Luckily Zelda Wii U looks to be keeping its promises, so I suggest you stay as well informed and realistic. Just watch the gameplay, it doesn't really spoil anything, just the vastnes of the world, horse a.i., and the focus on archery.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So has there been ANY Zelda on Apex stream yeT? I haven't been able to tune in live, so I just watch the recordings later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom