• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I hadn't read up on the Rosalina MU thread, and I have to say you did super well @ Macchiato Macchiato . Thumbs up, kiddo :). I learned a lot about Rosa haha.

I don't know any good Rosalina player with whom I can practice so I've always had a pretty hard time going up against her. I'll keep Zelda in mind next time one shows up.
I use her pretty well, and I'll practice with ya.

@ L Latte Yew can't forget nairo, hes like God-tier optimistist

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
@ L Latte , is that the video of Nairo's Zelda everyone was talking about? If so, then I need to see it... NOW.
I think so. Maybe. I had no idea people were talking about it LOL
Wait would we have 2 points since im a SSS optimistist
You, as an individual and not a part of Coffee Pals, are SS-Tier for now, due to your faith in Zelda wavering over the past few weeks. At some point I may raise you back up to SSS-Tier. If that happens Coffee Pals will have 2 points and be A-tier.

Speaking of Coffee Pals, I'm still not sure if @ Lavani Lavani should be added to it or not. Do anagrams even count? The anagram doesn't even truly work without two Ls.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Speaking of Coffee Pals, I'm still not sure if @ Lavani Lavani should be added to it or not. Do anagrams even count? The anagram doesn't even truly work without two Ls.
I see how it is.

I'm probably C~D imo. I'm feeling closer to C after seeing Nairo v Nietono personally.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol i'm still B tier

anyone feel like playing for a bit, i've had it with Roll glory for a while lol.

Edit: OMG this is the first time i've claimed a page lol

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ L Latte , oh yes! It is! That is the match of Nairo's Zelda! ...

If only Falco could have support like this... People are like, "Oh, Zelda's not that bad. She might not be top tier, but she's not horrible". Meanwhile with Falco, "********* SUCKS! I WANT MELEE CLONE FALCO!!! *(#IHFPEI FIA OHU!IHdhaflhads". That's the comments, but that's all right because YouTube comments, but commentators usually say Falco's being slept on and that's it... :sadeyes:

I should write a memoir titled: My Adventures as a SSB4 Falco Moderator or: Melancholy Days. :p

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I think so. Maybe. I had no idea people were talking about it LOL

You, as an individual and not a part of Coffee Pals, are SS-Tier for now, due to your faith in Zelda wavering over the past few weeks. At some point I may raise you back up to SSS-Tier. If that happens Coffee Pals will have 2 points and be A-tier.

idk he did say one that he was the only real coffee pal. We'll see after a few weeks

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm also at D tier imo
Can I make a request to be on D tier? I did make that whiffed lightning kick comic but I don't think she's as complete as utter garbage as Fs u_u
If you don't think she's utter garbage, I'll definitely consider promoting you two to D-tier.
Baby steps.
i feel like i should be below everyone else in the optimism tier list

I could add you to Shunned-Tier so you can be with @ Macchiato Macchiato @Hyrule Candy.
That's true. The fact that he uses her in tournaments definitely proves his optimism for Zelda. I'll add him in the next update.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I actually have faith in Zelda, even if she's bottom tier (she's mid imo) her matchups are still a lot better in this game. I'm still guilty of the nickname Zeldawful tho

If only Falco could have support like this... People are like, "Oh, Zelda's not that bad. She might not be top tier, but she's not horrible". Meanwhile with Falco, "********* SUCKS! I WANT MELEE CLONE FALCO!!! *(#IHFPEI FIA OHU!IHdhaflhads". That's the comments, but that's already because YouTube comments, but commentators usually say Falco's being slept on and that's it... :sadeyes:

I should write a memoir titled: My Adventures as a SSB4 Falco Moderator or: Melancholy Days. :p
I'd love to budget time into Falco but my pie chart goes like this

70% Shulk
17% Sonic
13% Diddy

Latte

Smash Ace
lol i'm still B tier
Should I change your tier? I haven't been around much lately, so I may have missed some of your shining moments.
idk he did say one that he was the only real coffee pal. We'll see after a few weeks
I remember that like it was just two days ago. Maybe we should have him change his name to LLavani so that the anagram works before we add him to Coffee Pals.
I see how it is.

I'm probably C~D imo. I'm feeling closer to C after seeing Nairo v Nietono personally.
LOL I'll add you as an individual user in the next tier update. If you're a part of Coffee Pals by then, I'll merge you with us.

If only Falco could have support like this... People are like, "Oh, Zelda's not that bad. She might not be top tier, but she's not horrible". Meanwhile with Falco, "********* SUCKS! I WANT MELEE CLONE FALCO!!! *(#IHFPEI FIA OHU!IHdhaflhads". That's the comments, but that's already because YouTube comments, but commentators usually say Falco's being slept on and that's it... :sadeyes:

Are the Falco boards really that bad? I almost feel bad that you have to moderate them. Almost.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I have the book just for you.

It actually has nothing to do with solitude and is instead a very in-depth analysis of Mexican culture and how it grew in the last century but I instantly thought of this book with your super sad moderator life :'D

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Well, @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 if yew get an infraction, I'd definitely fight for your case. IDK how sensitive Rosalinas often are though, so IDK what the chances are you'll get reporTed.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Can I make a request to be on D tier? I did make that whiffed lightning kick comic but I don't think she's as complete as utter garbage as Fs u_u
no I'm convinced you're gutter trash and don't deserve Zelda
I use her pretty well, and I'll practice with ya.

I swear to living god if we put words in nairo's mouth that he hasn't said AGAIN i'm gonna do unspeakable things

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'd love to budget time into Falco but my pie chart goes like this

70% Shulk
17% Sonic
13% Diddy
I wonder what Macchiato's pie chart looks like. :p

Well, @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 if yew get an infraction, I'd definitely fight for your case. IDK how sensitive Rosalinas often are though, so IDK what the chances are you'll get reporTed.
Hmm... I smell corruption here. Looks like DUCK DODGERS OF THE 24 1/2TH CENTURY has to take action. :p

Last edited:
MalleoAndSanicGuy seems to be relaxed. I think. I hope. I actually don't know. Any garbage thrown at Rosalina (the character) won't be left not-decimated by him. I still think he's alright but

GG Philoz

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
MalleoAndSanicGuy seems to be relaxed. I think. I hope. I actually don't know. Any garbage thrown at Rosalina (the character) won't be left not-decimated by him. I still think he's alright but

GG Philoz
So THAT'S who you talk of? Huh, they seemed pretty mellow to me...

Maybe I'm just keeping my Zeldas safe... :D

So THAT'S who you talk of? Huh, they seemed pretty mellow to me...

Maybe I'm just keeping my Zeldas safe... :D
I don't know. I'm referring to the first pages of this thread when you guys were pooping on "Irrelevina"

I think he's cool. I'm usually negative about a lot of things anyway

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Don't worry gorls, the combine forces of Zelda shall always triumph over injustice! :^)

inb4 I actually get banned lol

Latte

Smash Ace
I actually have faith in Zelda, even if she's bottom tier (she's mid imo) her matchups are still a lot better in this game. I'm still guilty of the nickname Zeldawful tho
I'll consider C or D-tier then. I think everyone is guilty of Zeldawful tbh. Even if they don't say it on SB, they think it in their hearts each time they accidentally use Din's when trying to use FW to recover.
Can't be bad when the boards is somewhat non-existent. Falco's fun tho but then again *refer to the pie chart*
Oh. Inactive boards are really kind of depressing. Hopefully they become as fabulously active as the Zelda board someday.

I can respect that

but you should pick up luigi or jiggs imo so I can respect that more :>
Jigglypuff. Gross. Hate that pokemon. It's good as a fighter but I hate that pokemon so no

I'd pick up Luigi but my brother dibs'd on him so I can't. Haha

Soul.

13% diddy lol.
just pick up pikachu and your dreams will become a realit---absolution.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Are the Falco boards really that bad? I almost feel bad that you have to moderate them. Almost.
They're not bad. It's just they're empty and inactive a lot. It's like one or two posts per day so, moderating it is a piece of cake, but I'd like more activity.

I can't imagine what the Diddy, Link, Little Mac, and other character boards with bad reputations online have. Here's the thing, I don't think the Falco would have had a dedicated mod if I never joined Smashboards and picked him up. They're be someone like maybe, IsmaR, who's just there to check and that's it.

If Wolf was in the game, I might have decided to main him instead because I like his fighting style, but I don't like how Falco is being treated; I don't like how people just jump into conclusions without at least attempting to delve into whatever. So, if you spent time playing as Falco and just didn't like him, found him not to your style, etc., then that's fine, but it seems like people who mained him in Melee, Brawl, and/or Project M just took like 2 matches and said, "Screw this, I'm outta. ****, Sakurai."

Really? That's incredibly immature. You're not entitled to anything in life not even life itself. If things don't work out, then figure out something else rather than throwing a tantrum. Those Links that spam on For Glory do not represent the entire Link community nor does that give you any right to insult them. Instead, ask them how to counter a spammy Link or ask to play others since oh, I don't know, that NNID and FC sharing threads sure seem useless, huh?

Anyway, @SProgepede seems to want to main Zelda after he saw Nairo's Zelda. :p
I have a new mission in my life; unleash the sass, Lighting Kicks and Din's Fires like a true sniper :shades:

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I'll consider C or D-tier then. I think everyone except @ Macchiato Macchiato is guilty of Zeldawful tbh. Even if they don't say it on SB, they think it in their hearts each time they accidentally use Din's when trying to use FW to recover.

Oh. Inactive boards are really kind of depressing. Hopefully they become as fabulously active as the Zelda board someday.
Fixed,

Top Bottom