• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
GIF posterity.

Now waiT...

BJ sis... are you really trying to have a discussion with the casual/bad/dumb Zelda mains?
It was called BaiT and punish point making,

But then they were completely serious and ombffkdbygstheyactuallywantedtobelievethattherewereninepeopleworsethanzeldasffhevjdbu.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
He's gonna have a hard time beating "Hagar the Horrible" on Toho Kingdom as favorite troll but he's up there.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wasn't the first one "FujinTalksAboutDin'sFire"? Gotta love that one.
Or...do the names go farther back than that even?

EDIT: Time to go visit the other Zelda threads and see how many dreams have been crushed

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Wasn't the first one "FujinTalksAboutDin'sFire"? Gotta love that one.
Or...do the names go farther back than that even?

EDIT: Time to go visit the other Zelda threads and see how many dreams have been crushed
It goes way farther back, sis.

ThaT is just an alt made around the time we got that miiverse pic about Din's fire.

Fuujin (original) was banned roughly 1.5 years ago.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm sorry, but Lolno. I'll only give you 5 of those. But let's ask some more Zeldas:

@ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer @Mocha @Rion @GameAngel64 (Some Zeldas) are any (Or how many) of these chars worse than Zelda?
Maybe default swordfighter. MAYBE Wii FIt Trainer depending on how her meta develops. Having a self heal is strong, even if it's tiny.

I am confident most of those other characters are mid/high tier

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It goes way farther back, sis.

ThaT is just an alt made around the time we got that miiverse pic about Din's fire.

Fuujin (original) was banned roughly 1.5 years ago.
Wow, Fujin still going at it. Surprised the mods haven't just...given up yet.

The history of these boards is awesome.

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
Maybe default swordfighter. MAYBE Wii FIt Trainer depending on how her meta develops. Having a self heal is strong, even if it's tiny.

I am confident most of those other characters are mid/high tier
Having a run speed that isn't terrible is almost something I'd consider to auto make her better than Zelda.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Having a run speed that isn't terrible is almost something I'd consider to auto make her better than Zelda.
Yeah but I've been playing her some and her range is incredibly short, I think she might be the shortest ranged character in Smash's history.

People are adamant that Dr. Mario is really bad, but he's really just a slower Mario and I don't think that justifies 40 places on the tier list between him and mario. He still has incredible kill potential (something Zelda doesn't have).

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur

Yeah but I've been playing her some and her range is incredibly short, I think she might be the shortest ranged character in Smash's history.

People are adamant that Dr. Mario is really bad, but he's really just a slower Mario and I don't think that justifies 40 places on the tier list between him and mario. He still has incredible kill potential (something Zelda doesn't have).
Doctor Mario is slowe than Mario? I haven't seen anyone play him but that sounds kinda lame for a clone. Does he at least hit harder?

Last edited:

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace

For the time being, Mario is just extremely overrated. He's a lot better this time around, but people have jumped on him wayyy to quickly.

I agree, Doc is quite a bit better than people give him credit for, when you ignore his horrendous recovery.

I don't know this Fuujin guy but I like him already. Zelda's downright awful, but she's still insanely fun. Only point of disagreement.

Last edited:

Fuoujin 2

Banned via Warnings
My only concern is that I feel Nairo's been using Zelda a lot less recently, in favour of Robin and Dark Pit which are indisputably better characters.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

This post is about Nairo using her that I made WEEKS ago.

Once again, my CLOCKING was spot on.
I didn't think he'd stop using her in less than 2 weeks though lmao.

It's cute that you guys thought someone who was using META KNIGHT to win stuff in brawl was going end up being a Zelda main though.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm just gonna leave this here.

This post is about Nairo using her that I made WEEKS ago.

Once again, my CLOCKING was spot on.
I didn't think he'd stop using her in less than 2 weeks though lmao.

It's cute that you guys thought someone who was using META KNIGHT to win stuff in brawl was going end up being a Zelda main though.
so you're a future telling goddess too

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Well, that post made me sound like a super optimistic Zelda player. NOT the intent at all, it's the truth that Nairo's been using Zelda less.

Funny though, I was on his stream a few days ago, and he noted that he was still on #TeamZelda.

Top Bottom