• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Was anyone expecting F!Grima to actually be beating up on Legendary Ike?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
what should i do with the we!robin i built? even though he has a really nice nature (+atk -hp), i don't think i'll ever use him

the two options are to fodder him off for either tannenboom+ or brazen atk/spd. who would even want tannenboom? i guess someone like lukas or oboro or whatever, but i don't use either of them. i guess brazen atk/spd is better fodder anyway. other than healers and og lyn, who would want brazen atk/spd?

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
what should i do with the we!robin i built? even though he has a really nice nature (+atk -hp), i don't think i'll ever use him

the two options are to fodder him off for either tannenboom+ or brazen atk/spd. who would even want tannenboom? i guess someone like lukas or oboro or whatever, but i don't use either of them. i guess brazen atk/spd is better fodder anyway. other than healers and og lyn, who would want brazen atk/spd?
Catria, I think. She's a duelist, and getting a +2 to all stats when attacked can be a big help for her.

But if you are going to sack him (which is difficult, as he's a limited unit and one of my favorites), I'd give him to OG Lyn.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going Raaagnaaaaaa fans? :3 :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Just done some rounds today, and my hometown will be having a beer festival soon. Because of that I'll be meeting my 2nd Cousins, one of them is into Japanese media; so I may show them some of my manga, and probably some anime? Not so sure.

Also, I tried out the Tennis Aces Online Demo yesterday.

It was god damn fun. This is what Ultra Smash should've been, not that pile of mess it was.

If you want the list of unlockable characters, here they are:

100 Points: Waluigi
300 Points: Toad
600 Points: Spike
1000 Points: Rosalina
1500 Points: Chain Chomp

I've played as Mario, Waluigi, Rosa and Chain Chomp. The tricky characters are pretty hard to use, but I had fun using Mario, Rosa and Chain Chomp; so I'm damn happy with that.

May play some more later today if I can be bothered.

Also, some BBTAG info for all of you.

Kanji is very buggy from what I've seen; his command grab can be bugged out if you use Blake or Jin as the assist, and his knuckle cracking sounds are the chair breaking. Good job ArcSys.

I'll leave them here:
Kanji's pseudo-infinite hitstun glitch

This glitch can be fixed, all you need to do is grab the opponent again with his Persona; also, if you call his Persona without doing the command grab, the opponent will teleport to you. As seen here:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Mario Tennis Aces is fun, I get to 2-0 Rosalita mains all over again
IMG_20180602_131629.jpg

Actually since my racket took no damage, is this the tennis version of a JV3?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
wait is this weekend the mario tennis tournament? it looks fun so i’ll have to try it out

i hope that “datamine” thing is true because i would totally main blooper

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Everything looks weird now and I can't tell where the post ends and the sig begins.

Hi gorlos

haven't posted in a while, prob cuz I dont play fe heroes as much lol. I did get the ryoma though.

:150:
I put in 150 orbs for Ryoma.

Got a pity broken W!Chrom :colorful:

He can go with the other two pity broken W!Chroms that stopped me from getting more Lissas.

And yeah, the thread's been pretty quiet beyond some general FEH news. Hopefully E3 helps with that.

Kanji is very buggy from what I've seen; his command grab can be bugged out if you use Blake or Jin as the assist, and his knuckle cracking sounds are the chair breaking. Good job ArcSys.
I'm...not really surprised, to be honest.

They were playing some massive damage control after the pricing fiasco, and something like this was waiting to happen with them moving some of the DLC up to release day.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hmm... the desktop version of Smashboards looks pretty nice now, but mobile is a mess. I think I'll use the desktop version of the site even while on my phone now.
Also signatures aren't loading for me, is it fine for anyone else? I think that your sig only shows on your first post in the entire thread instead of the first on that page but even then I'm only seeing the text in signatures load and not any pictures.

Anyways I beat XC2's final boss in New Game+ so now I have the special title screen with Nia.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
the new mario tennis game is incredible

other than roaslni and toad, who are the other unlockable characters?

anyway, i won my first match because i’m a talented gorl

i like to use the technical/tricky characters because curving the ball is a ton of fun

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
idk if I like this new theme. I liked the clunky and super clear boxes from before. At least it's still super accommodating, especially when compared to the OW Forums or SerenesForest.

Anyway, I was subjected to Camp Camp for a 2nd time allegedly, since I forgot the 1st time. According to friends I did not like it. Which sounds impossible because there is a dumb yet pure husbando who needs to be protected and loved. His name is David and he is precious.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Anyone who isn’t watching Smash N Splash 4 right now just missed one of the most hilariously one-sided sets in the games history. Look up Rags Vs Elegant later if you’re interested.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
other than roaslni and toad, who are the other unlockable characters?
There's Waluigi, Toad, Spike, Rosa, and Chain Chomp. I don't remember the exact points you need for each one, other than Waluigi is the fiest one you get at 100 points and Chain Chomp is the last one at 1,000 points.
I played Peach only until I unlocked Toad, and I've stuck with him since.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't even have Mario Tennis and I am still very happy this precious boi exists. Bring Chain Chomps to Sma5h pls.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
VOID
VOID
VOID
VOID
VOID
VOID
VOID
VOID
VOIIIIIIIIIIID
VOID’S OUR BOID
VOID’S OUR BOID
VOID. IS. OUR. BOID!
1st:CLG BOID (:4sheik:)
2nd: Liquid MVG Salem (:4bayonetta:)
3rd:Echofox MVG MkLeo (:4cloud::4corrin::4marth::4bayonetta2:)
4th: MVG Light (:4fox:)
5th: Dabuz (:rosalina:)
5th: uS Elegant (:4luigi:)
7th:Shoyo James (:4diddy:)
7th: Rags (:4metaknight:)
Personal Thoughts: Void. Oh, and poor Rags.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going New Smashboards design fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

So this new layout seems kind of nice to be honest. I do like how the side bars have the characters all in colour now. Which is rad.

But forget about that, time for the usual discussion from me... BBTAG!

Those living in the US, you only have to wait for tomorrow for it to come out! :yeahboi:
So you lot can get to labbing whoever you feel, and of course try out the DLC too.

Also, I'll leave this for Lil Puddin Lil Puddin since he likes his bara bois.

:secretkpop:

Seriously, real talk though. Out of all of the Astral themes, I love the Under Night one the most; it just makes that anime feel that Blazblue is most well known for work. It's a shame that the Blazblue side just had the main theme of the game instead of anime music to go with it. smh

Also, we're getting a Zane to appear again in Duel Links... and his rewards have not changed at all, infact I think some of his new rewards are even worse then before; oh well. I just wanna get some Cyber Dragon support from him and then I'm done.

Then I'll go back to running some gosh darn Amazoness since I tried using the Destiny HEROes from the box I bought for 500 Gems, it's just not doing it for me. I'll need to stick with the Anki core instead of the Dangerous core.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so i stayed up until like 1am playing the new mario tennis game lol

but it’s so good. seriously, i was not expecting it to be as good as it is. i’m actually really sad that we have to wait nearly 3 weeks for it to drop. i’m definitely going to have to buy it on release day now.

honestly this is probably the best demo i’ve played (that i can remember anyway). i never played any of the splatoon testfires, but i assume they were on a similar level of quality?

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Everything looks weird now and I can't tell where the post ends and the sig begins.

I put in 150 orbs for Ryoma.

Got a pity broken W!Chrom :colorful:

He can go with the other two pity broken W!Chroms that stopped me from getting more Lissas.

And yeah, the thread's been pretty quiet beyond some general FEH news. Hopefully E3 helps with that.

I'm...not really surprised, to be honest.

They were playing some massive damage control after the pricing fiasco, and something like this was waiting to happen with them moving some of the DLC up to release day.
I'd deff trade my spare for a winter chrom if I could! :^)

Also new UI woooow

:150:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
S O O N
Real talk, I am torn. One is a precious boi and the other is a precious bara. Either way will be a win-lose scenario. My heart is breaking. pls call an ambulance for me because I am unable to can right now.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay so none of the pictures posted after the update are loading for me. Is that happening for anyone else? (I can't see Puddin's picture or EODM's daily yuri).
Also, I'll leave this for Lil Puddin Lil Puddin Lil Puddin Lil Puddin since he likes his bara bois.
@ ing people has their avatar included now?
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress!
Oh don't mind me I just want to see some extra Kaitos.

I finished my Greataxe Zeke setup, all affinity charts complete, all of the right core chips are in, and I have the right aux codes and accessories. He is fun, would recommend.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Honestly the new update to Smashboards makes it all feel really cluttered. Especially the @ thing where it puts your avi every time.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Okay so none of the pictures posted after the update are loading for me. Is that happening for anyone else? (I can't see Puddin's picture or EODM's daily yuri).

@ ing people has their avatar included now?
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress!
Oh don't mind me I just want to see some extra Kaitos.

I finished my Greataxe Zeke setup, all affinity charts complete, all of the right core chips are in, and I have the right aux codes and accessories. He is fun, would recommend.
Pictures seem to be weird atm. I guess it's to be expected. Also yes, Zeke is the best at everything so of course he should be recommended. :^)

Honestly the new update to Smashboards makes it all feel really cluttered. Especially the @ thing where it puts your avi every time.
Are you implying Burgundy Burgundy is a bad idea because Burgundy Burgundy leads to more Burgundy Burgundy Corrins?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
gorls help me decide pls

so i am back up to 20k feathers. should i:
  • promote a serra to give lucius recover+ (and absorb+ i guess)
  • promote my +def -atk asama as the second member of my healer emblem team™ (leaning towards this one)
  • promote a sakura as the third healer emblem gorl™
  • do the responsible thing and add a merge to f!corrin

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So pictures are loading on my laptop now but they still aren't loading on my phone even though I'm viewing it as if through a desktop. Strangeeee........
Also yes, Zeke is the best at everything so of course he should be recommended. :^)
He is tbh. As long as he has a cohesive set, he can sorta do any role effectively. High offensive stats so ofc he can be your dps, high dps also lets him generate aggro easily so could could maybe (?) turn him into a dodge tank that will always have aggro, and he can also make great use of the "heal party on attack" arts so he can also be a healer. Zeke is great.
gorls help me decide pls

• promote my +def -atk asama as the second member of my healer emblem team™ (leaning towards this one)
If you use Lucius often then give him his + staves first. Otherwise promote Azama.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Canas is our next TT reward or GHB. Also Hot Leagult and Karel in waifu form. Flying Nino too for whatever reason.

Flame Ganondorf dies so final chapter? Or reveal of true evil heaux Loki or w/e who cares. Gimme Asked trio refines/buffs already.

gorls help me decide pls

Lucius SI if he's your main husbando healer. Otherwise, puffy hair trolly Matt Mercer husbando.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going BBTAG is now out in the US fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

For those of you that are planning on getting the game today on console, I hope you lot enjoy it. :yeahboi:

Shame that those in Europe, the UK and Australia have to wait about 2 weeks for it to come out. Oh well, they can always get it on Steam to reduce the waiting time.

So, for those that are going to get BBTAG on consoles today on release; who are you guys gonna plan on maining? I'm still gonna stick with Rachel/Gordeau for now; curious on how Yuzu will play, but again for now, I'll stay with Rachel/Gordeau.

But anyway. I got a good farming Deck for Zane in Duel Links; however, I'm lacking Restart on the GX characters, so I have to go with no skill set in hope I get my starting hand. Shoutout goes to gunsblazing for this:

Duelist: Any GX character with Restart
Skill: Restart
Monsters:
x1 Sphere Kuriboh
x1 Magnetic Mosquito
x1 Gravekeeper's Vassal
x3 Crystal Seer
x3 Silent Swordsman LV3

Spells:
x2 Union Attack
x3 Silent Sword Slash
x1 Acid Rain
x1 Secret Pass to the Treasures

Traps:
x2 Yatagarasu/Jar of Greed
x1 Windstorm of Etaqua
x1 Curse of Anubis

This is the deck he's running, however; since I'm missing a few copies of some cards, I thought it'd be better if I made some adjustments to it.

Since I lack 3 Silent Swordsmen. I run two and an extra Magnetic Mosquito, which was pretty much all I changed; I can consistently get 7500 if I do get the farm, since I am still missing Restart on Jaden, Dr. Crowler and Jesse. So I'll definitely need to do some Skill Farming against some LDs.

But also, I'll leave Zane's new rewards here for myself, Antonykun Antonykun and Buddhahobo Buddhahobo .

Infernal Dragon
Level 4
Dragon/Effect
2000 ATK/0 DEF

"If this card attacks, it is destroyed and sent to the graveyard during the End Phase. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard from the field, you can Special Summon this card by tributing 1 monster on your side of the field."

This card sucks. Don't really bother using it, the only way I can think of sort of using it would be by using Forbidden Chalice on it or Axe of Fools and take risidual burn damage from it. But other then that, yeah don't bother with this.

Damage Polarizer
Counter Trap

"Activate only when an effect that inflicts damage is activated. Negate its activation and each player draws 1 card."

Its... meh. I can see this being okay against Lava Golem and Burn Decks, but that's about it.

Cybernetic Zone
Quick-Play Spell

"Select 1 face-up Machine-Type Fusion Monster you control and remove from play till the end of the turn. When it returns to the field, double its attack; during your next Standby Phase, destroy it."

This isn't that good either. I'd say do not bother with it, man to think Zane would end up getting one of Tristan's cards. These current rewards have been very disappointing. :V

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Canas is our next TT reward or GHB. Also Hot Leagult and Karel in waifu form. Flying Nino too for whatever reason.
Linus, Lloyd's brother, is the next GHB according to the notification. Anyway, I'm kind of confused why Karla has a different sword from Karel and Fir. I figured that Fir's Nameless Blade might have belonged to her or that while it might not be the same sword, the Nameless Blade was a type of sword unique to her family. Oh well.

Legault on the other hand looks heavenly and they gave him and the other thieves a freaking -blade dagger. Ninjabbit Kagero is definitely going to love it since she'd have easy access to +6 field buffs to all her stats with Fortify and Hone Fliers. Otherwise, regular Kagero, kind of ToD! Sakura, Sothe, and New Year Takumi would be good users of it with their high offenses. Gaius is on the weird spot of he almost has the offenses of -blade mages like Nino and Tharja, but he's going to have to go through defense which might kind of make him Odin without access to the weapon triangle and Legault might show up as the summer Gaius to his Setsuna.

And then there's Giga Nino. Why does Giga Excalibur exist? What even is Nino doing on a pegasus? The only thing I can think of is that other than the developers making up units for rarer classes, they might be teasing Nino's new promotion if Blazing Blade gets a remake.

Also, +Def, -Atk 4* Beruka from the new BHB banner.

Edit: Just saw the trailer and Canas does show up at the end, so I guess he'll be a TT or maybe Grand Conquest reward. If they had addressed the issues of them basically being one-time units, that would be fine, but nope. Canas looks like he has Rauthowl which means it's still a limited tome unlike Blarowl and Gronnowl.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Linus, Lloyd's brother, is the next GHB according to the notification. Anyway, I'm kind of confused why Karla has a different sword from Karel and Fir. I figured that Fir's Nameless Blade might have belonged to her or that while it might not be the same sword, the Nameless Blade was a type of sword unique to her family. Oh well.
What do you mean Nameless Blade? It's just a random sword nobody bothered to give a title. :^)

Also powercreep waifu powers, that's why she got that sword.

Edit: Just saw the trailer and Canas does show up at the end, so I guess he'll be a TT or maybe Grand Conquest reward. If they had addressed the issues of them basically being one-time units, that would be fine, but nope. Canas looks like he has Rauthowl which means it's still a limited tome unlike Blarowl and Gronnowl.
As long as Canas comes with a monocle accessory then it's all good. On the plus side he'll get slightly boosted bst. Hopefully he's like a red Boey, since red tomes are lacking in that department (sorry, Giraffe Gorl doesn't count bcuz giraffe neck). Here's to hoping he's min-maxed like crazy and has 40/35/15/30/30 stats to make the most of a defensive mage set. Instead of like what they did with Oliver, where they used his spd as a useless dump stat instead of just leaving it super low and useless.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788

Legault on the other hand looks heavenly and they gave him and the other thieves a freaking -blade dagger. Ninjabbit Kagero is definitely going to love it since she'd have easy access to +6 field buffs to all her stats with Fortify and Hone Fliers. Otherwise, regular Kagero, kind of ToD! Sakura, Sothe, and New Year Takumi would be good users of it with their high offenses. Gaius is on the weird spot of he almost has the offenses of -blade mages like Nino and Tharja, but he's going to have to go through defense which might kind of make him Odin without access to the weapon triangle and Legault might show up as the summer Gaius to his Setsuna.

And then there's Giga Nino. Why does Giga Excalibur exist? What even is Nino doing on a pegasus? The only thing I can think of is that other than the developers making up units for rarer classes, they might be teasing Nino's new promotion if Blazing Blade gets a remake.

Also, +Def, -Atk 4* Beruka from the new BHB banner.

i’m pretty sure Legault’s dagger uses buffs on the opponent, not on the user. basically, it’s not that good since the ai can’t buff very well

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
i’m pretty sure Legault’s dagger uses buffs on the opponent, not on the user. basically, it’s not that good since the ai can’t buff very well
Yeah, I read it wrong. People are figuring he might be a good user of Dull Ranged with The Cleaner, though, since he would be able to use the buffs of ranged units while not having to deal with their buffs. Probably something for a defense team and thinking about it, Jakob and Matthew might be better users of The Cleaner considering their higher bulk. That is assuming they don't do something weird with Legault's stat spread.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
EMERGENCY EDIT FOR AN IMPORTANT SASSNOUNCEMENT!

A sassy and elegant Indian woman is on the loose and she is extremely dangerous; reaching a rating of :4bayonetta: on the Sass Scale.
As opposed to the other sassy and elegant Indian woman who simply had a rating of :4zelda: on the Sass Scale.

Pls be careful or you will be burnt and turnt without mercy. Use the buddy system and carry a form of self-defense. We don't know what she looks like, but there is an appropriately-dramatic video that guesses what she may look like. Along with her breaking the universe because it might be one of her actual abilities. It's a spooky time to be alive, gorls. Very spooky. Be safe out there.

Appropriately-dramatic video below:

Yeah, I read it wrong. People are figuring he might be a good user of Dull Ranged with The Cleaner, though, since he would be able to use the buffs of ranged units while not having to deal with their buffs. Probably something for a defense team and thinking about it, Jakob and Matthew might be better users of The Cleaner considering their higher bulk. That is assuming they don't do something weird with Legault's stat spread.
I suppose The Cleaner is just another way to **** on Blade Tomes, which is good since there can never be enough ways. I'm assuming he'll be a slightly readjusted Kaze. Not gonna lie, I really hope we get a bulky slow dagger user soon. I get it. Thief/Assassin fast bois jajajaja okokok thnx, but they don't have to all be speedy bois. We need more variety f'real reals.

While the AI sucks at buffing, many new maps are set up with gimmicks/buffing in mind now. So the dagger itself is pretty damn good. It's also a good hint that we might be getting one of the fire sisters if this type of ability is considered tame enough to be inheritable.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Summer fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

So the Steam version of BBTAG is out. And just like previous ArcSys games on Steam, it's a mess right now.

I'd suggest wait for all of these issues to get fixed out before you get it on Steam, or get it on PS4/Switch. Which is what I'll be doing. :yeahboi:

Also, I dunno whether to spend my Gems in Duel Links on the Main BOX or hold on to them just in case; I got about 615 Gems now, but thinking of whether to make a Noble Knight deck, or just wait for the next event to come through, wait for a Mini BOX to be released, or just spend it all on the Main BOX.

And I still haven't gotten Restart as a drop either for the GX cast. smh. :x

Getting back to BBTAG, TeamSpooky hosted a tournament for the game to celebrate the release of it; if you wanna check it out, here's the link to it.

BBTAG - NLBC 117 - Full Tournament

I almost forgot, we got some more Team Sonic Racing footage by the way. We can confirm that there are multiple Egg Pawns infact, I think they change colour based on the team you're with; or they're just generic NPCs when racing offline.

But anyway, we got some confirmed characters, being Rouge The Bat and E123 Omega. And some gameplay footage of almost all of them. Omega has the best quote.

"Pain sensors activated. Ow."

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I almost forgot, we got some more Team Sonic Racing footage by the way. We can confirm that there are multiple Egg Pawns infact, I think they change colour based on the team you're with; or they're just generic NPCs when racing offline.

But anyway, we got some confirmed characters, being Rouge The Bat and E123 Omega. And some gameplay footage of almost all of them. Omega has the best quote.

"Pain sensors activated. Ow."

I don't want that Mario Kart clone unless it comes with the 10/10 SSR music like ERRYBODDEEZ SUPER SANIC RAYCAN or:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I think I’m gonna focus on maining Blake in Blazblue. Her moveset has clicked with me the most out of the three RWBY girls we can play rn. Just not sure if I should have Ruby as the partner or try someone else.
Definitely not gonna play the game super seriously or anything. Especially not gonna get into the lore seriously. Like geeze, I watched a video of Blake’s interactions and there were a crap ton of people who despised Blake and were attacking people who dared to say anything bad about Blazblue characters. Like, they were all mad cause in some of her quotes she “was rude and made assumtions about war veterans”. I.E. Ragna and Jin, etc. I’ll stay miles away from that part of the community, thank you very much.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Definitely not gonna play the game super seriously or anything. Especially not gonna get into the lore seriously. Like geeze, I watched a video of Blake’s interactions and there were a crap ton of people who despised Blake and were attacking people who dared to say anything bad about Blazblue characters. Like, they were all mad cause in some of her quotes she “was rude and made assumtions about war veterans”. I.E. Ragna and Jin, etc. I’ll stay miles away from that part of the community, thank you very much.
Wow what a mood. I haven't checked in to the Danganronpa community since December or so but considering how people acted about the 2 spoiler thumbnails in Lucah's recent videos, it hasn't changed at all it seems.
The character in my avatar is sexist trash when the worst thing he said was "I don't think weapons suit women." Meanwhile there's like 3 other characters in the same game that could actually be considered sexist but 2 of them are waifus and you aren't allowed to attack any DR waifu, and the third is the most popular guy in the game so you'll be run over by an angry mob if you say anything. :upsidedown:

Enough negativity, moving on! New Symm looks great now that we can see/play the changes ourselves. Altho I will say that I originally thought that her ult would last indefinitely until someone broke it instead of just being up for 10 seconds, but that's still fantastic. You could do some really hilarious things with her turrets if the changes go live (and they most likely will). She also seems more fun to play against since playing hide-&-seek with her old ult could get really annoying.
btw the Anniversary event ends on Tuesday right?

Top Bottom