• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Whaddya think of my Dragon Slayer Felicia
the thing is that if you’re going to be baiting on enemy phase (which is what CC is for), manaketes will target Felicia’s absolutely terrible def and do a lot of damage to ha

kinda unrelated, but have you tried out this build using Felicia’s prf instead btw?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Travis is such a bad-good boi. I'd like it if he got in, although he'd technically be another sword user... At least he could be more creative with his moveset instead of being poky slice poky slice like the other clone sword heauxes. I never directly played No More Heroes but I've seen friends play it. I should probably add it to my list. It looked like Godhand without the anime girl sidekick.
Gorl... Don't.

Considering No More Heroes is a hack 'n' slash game, there should be a lot of source material to draw upon and he does learn wrestling moves. Travis as a sword grappler would be a pretty interesting fighter. At the very least, we could get more suplexes and dropkicks. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how trained he is in swordsmanship, but if he's self-taught or "not good", they could use that as well to make him fight differently. One of the things I liked about DmC: Devil May Cry was that its Dante was not a professional or trained fighter unlike the main series Dante. The basic 4-hit combo for Rebellion, Hacker, you can do with him has him stumble at the end. That kind of happens to Noctis too from the gameplay I've seen of FFXV, but apparently Gladiolus and others trained him in swordsmanship and in other weapons, so like... why? Moving on, I haven't played the game, but I've seen gameplay of it and I think there is some kind of meter system in NMH. Maybe it's more like the style meter in DMC and Bayonetta, but still, they could do something where the better you fight, the stronger Travis's attacks are or something.

Let's hope Cloud is cut and Travis takes his place instead. :^)
Cut Cloud for Terra from Final Fantasy VI, please and thank you.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Wus poppin' Discord users? :nifty::yeahboi::nifty:
(Seriously, if you wanna add me on Discord, just PM me.)

So I was hoping to catch the BBTAG Tournament that was hosted at Combo Breaker 2018, but couldn't since I went to sleep by then.

But I did see a pretty funny moment, where two players were competing in GF; and then an Invitation pops up for MvCI.

And of course, one of the commentators says this:
"But unfortunately, we are playing a MUCH BETTER Marvel game!"

I wish we had a LUL emote.

Also, currently doing my report some more; just going to be adding some more detail and info on each sections. Already got an idea for one part, just need to work on the rest afterwards. So I'll probably be focusing a lot on this for today.

Oh, and I'm now at Legend 3 in DL; fingers crossed I can make it to KOG before the end of the month.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Aaaaay got -hp/+res Tharja so that means she's usable for the event yay! Tho tbf she's one of the few IVproof characters thanks to her tome. Sucks it took over 8 sessions to get her tho. Honestly the most orbs I had to spend just to get 1 5* unit from a banner. rip 160ish orbs. I'm saving orbs now, hopefully I'll have enough for at least 1 5* from the Legendary Banner.

As for the other game Overwatch, I've been playing Deathmatch a lot lately since it's kinda fun in a FFA Sm4sh way. Started in silver, slowly climbing, so my DPS is average which sounds about right. Mostly been using Reaper since he is objectively the manliest and handsomest precious husbando and he's fun to play despite not countering anything in Deathmatch.

I usually end up in top 4 by technicality. My K:D ratio is very good since my 300+ hours of support basically means I know how to not die the best compared to people who just go all tank or DPS lol. So a lot of people in 3-6 place wind up tying for elims, but I wind up in 3rd or 4th because I died the least compared to all other players loloops GOTTEM.

btw Petra is a really fun map. The middle has a breakable floor so some funny crap can happen. Like I was using my Ult as Reaper and the floor broke around me. A McCree killed me mid-Ult, rolled forward to get the healthpack, but fell into the opening I made... Didn't count as my elim tho. Still was the funniest **** I seen in a while tho. Fall elims are usually top tier giggles anyway.

There was a DPS saying I shouldn't play Ana "to get plays" and stick to Mercy "the easiest Heroes" meanwhile I'm sitting at gold heals/bronze elims/silver obj elims and 12+ sleeps, 5 of which were Ult shutdowns and a few saving people from Rein charges. So the enemy team's on 2nd Overtime and he's Bastion. I boost him, he says it's a bad idea/why did I boost him/etc instead of staying in Sentry mode to melt the team off the payload. Any time I died the enemy team got a payload push, which is another way to say "the only reason y'all could do your jobs is because the main healer was doing their job properly."

THEN! For our final round he snipes Ana from me and plays absolutely horribly. I didn't see a single anti'd enemy or a slept enemy. I did, however, see our Rein die a bunch because he was only being healed by my Brigitte's passive. He leaves as soon as the game's over. So I really hope it was him throwing instead of him just being outright awful. Ana's buff basically makes her bad-proof when it comes to healing now lol.

I'm not bothered by that match, but I was just left there thinking "wtf was that tho?" and I'm still confused. How awkward does a person have to be to be so vindictive and sadly-serious in a video game?

I know I'm old because I'm all like "why should I get Discord when Skype exists?" and everyone's using Discord and I still don't really get how it fully works but I assume it's a like MMO Skype.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
ryouma alt is really cool, but caeda is my main red flier gorl so i don’t really need him

kestrel stance is interesting, but i’m not sure how much actual use it’ll get

also couldn’t GKWs in fates only wield lances and bows, not swords?

also i hate myself for not saving up my orbs. atk/res bond fodder is on the banner in the form of ny!takumi and i only have like 20 orbs wtf

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
ryouma alt is really cool, but caeda is my main red flier gorl so i don’t really need him

kestrel stance is interesting, but i’m not sure how much actual use it’ll get

also couldn’t GKWs in fates only wield lances and bows, not swords?

also i hate myself for not saving up my orbs. atk/res bond fodder is on the banner in the form of ny!takumi and i only have like 20 orbs wtf
Gorl, canon classes are so last season.

Anyway this banner isn't too exciting outside of merging potential for me. Green looks the best and Colorless is decent too. If I somehow get 40+ orbs by the last day of the event I'll throw some at the banner to get 1 5* unit, otherwise CYL pls. I assume our next TT will also include CYL stuff too, meaning another "Marth" rerun probably.

Someone also pointed out that Y!Tiki was using a breath besides her usual one in the trailer. So a prf+refine may be on the way. Hopefully it'll include A!Tiki as well. Although the breath would be meh in comparison to other options unless it had DC or some -1 Breath built into it. imo a 16mt breath that's anti-dragon with a Vengeful Fighter effect would be amazing and slightly canon I think.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Someone also pointed out that Y!Tiki was using a breath besides her usual one in the trailer. So a prf+refine may be on the way. Hopefully it'll include A!Tiki as well. Although the breath would be meh in comparison to other options unless it had DC or some -1 Breath built into it. imo a 16mt breath that's anti-dragon with a Vengeful Fighter effect would be amazing and slightly canon I think.
Someone on Serene's Forest said that if it's somewhat true to what Mist Breath is like in New Mystery, then it should be effective against dragons. Blue anti-dragon weapons when? Anyway, the other effect would be busted, quoted from the wiki: "Negates the Defense of all non-dragon units." Ranged units would be utterly screwed, but melee units would be okay for the most part. Having it target the lower defensive stat of all units could work to emulate this effect and to a terrifying degree. Wiki link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Mist_Breath.

It's possibly just going to have the regular target the lower defensive stat of ranged units and effective damage against dragons at least. Whatever else it does, I have no idea. Maybe something from Warriors assuming she has a personal breath in it?

Anyway, like with promoted Ephraim's trailer and kind of GF!Robin's, but with different maps for the archer and paladin Chrom, they used a preexisting character and it's Xander. 5* Xander's unbuffed stats with Siegfried are 44 HP, 48 Atk, 24 Spd, 37 Def, and 17 Res. Ryoma's health is also confirmed with the trailer and it's the same health his regular self has, 41 HP. Ryoma initiated, so Kestral Stance isn't active nor is Xander's default Armored Blow. The status bar shows Ryoma doing 13x2 and Xander doing 26. This would mean Ryoma's total attack is 50 giving him 34 base attack, he needs at least 29 speed, and his defense is 22.

So, 41 HP, 34 Atk, >= 29 Spd, 22 Def, and ?? Res. His speed's probably not that low. If you give him the same speed his regular self has, 35, then he'll have 132 BST for around 30 remaining for his resistance. That would make him Lloyd with +2 Atk and Spd. If you dump his resistance to the same as his regular self's, 21, then he'll have around 44 base speed which would be beyond stupid. He'd be 1 speed off from doubling neutral Ayra with her sword and neutral Mia. Mia would get ORKO'd without a defensive buff of some kind by him without Glimmer and Bushido's +10 special damage activating. He'd also be Lon'qu with access to a personal weapon and -4 HP and -1 Res for +5 Atk and Spd.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
WE CAN PLAY DRESS-UP WITH OUR UNITS.
Best addition to the game since Tap Battle tbh.
This but with Line.
I need more people to spam Fire Emblem/Bravely Default/Danganronpa stickers to. And Kirby. Especially Kirby. :4kirby:
As for the other game Overwatch, I've been playing Deathmatch a lot lately since it's kinda fun in a FFA Sm4sh way. Started in silver, slowly climbing, so my DPS is average which sounds about right.
I should prob do placements for that. Brigitte is good and easy enough to get by in DM right?
I know I'm old because I'm all like "why should I get Discord when Skype exists?" and everyone's using Discord and I still don't really get how it fully works but I assume it's a like MMO Skype.
Discord isn't really that great anyways. I mean Skype isn't either but that isn't the point.
It p much is MMO Skype but... do you really want to try and keep track of a chatroom with hundreds of people? No thanks. You can use it for smaller chats too but at that point it's almost the same as any other group chat app. The only thing I haven't tried on it is voice/video chatting and I think the quality there is supposed to be pretty good but eh, w.e.
Also for an app that tries to talk about customization/personalization when it's still stuck with 2 wallpapers (solid white and solid grey) is just sad tbh.

Edit: Hi Puddin just wondering, what did you have to do to convince IS to make this.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going 2 Days before BBTAG releases in Japan fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

Just getting on with some University work right now (I think I'm almost done, I just have to word it correctly and hopefully have it make sense). I'm close to my 1500 Word mark for Question 1.

As for Question 2, my TA and I both agree that maybe it'd be best if I just put down what I think is sufficient for Q2, since it's just a webpage; and there really doesn't need to be that many words.

Also, Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , @Antonykun I have some good news!

I've finally reached King Of Games in Duel Links! It took me a while, but I made it in the end. I ran an Amazoness deck to reach KOG. Here's what I ran:

Duelist: Any with Restart
Skill: Restart

Monsters:
x1 Amazoness Paladin
x1 Amazoness Queen
x3 Amazoness Princess
x2 Amazoness Swords Woman
x1 Amazoness Sage
x2 Amazoness Baby Tiger

Spells:
x1 Amazoness Heirloom
x3 Enemy Controller

Traps:
x1 Wall of Disruption
x1 Powerful Rebirth
x1 Amazoness Willpower
x3 Amazoness Onslaught

It's just your standard Amazoness deck; it does work well and I'm very happy that I reached KOG after so long, so now I'm going to be currently running meme decks and running Syrus in hope he gets Restart as a skill; if not, he does have Master of Fusions which is a skill Aster Phoenix has which surprised me.

Also, if you lot wanna see the Top 8 of BBTAG, I'll leave a link here to the VOD.

BBTAG at Combo Breaker 2018

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
so the vg isn’t bride themed after all. rip the dream of supporting caeda

i guess i’ll just go team ryouma or something

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Finally got Dahlia after 30 legendary orbs. Haywire Phoebus and Haywire Radclyfe are amazing UMs to farm. I suggest you do that a bit before completing your pre-NG+ run Buddhahobo Buddhahobo to get the good stuff. Pretty much 22% crit heal medals galore and ofc Legendary Crystals. Also if you started Ursula's quests, get that heaux's Affinity Chart maxed out since it's literally the worst and you have to start over. Roc isn't as bad since Merc rank carries over.
Just got Ursula on Morag, but I used one of my two overdrives to put her on Nia. I've just finished breaking the game's economy via Salvaging to get all the cities to max rank, so I'll probably be able to finish her Affinity Chart / Max out Merc rank / get all contracts in the background as I finally deal with my sidequest backlog.

Where are those two Tyrants UMs? I think Legendary Crystal farming will the last thing I'm gonna do before heading to NG+; I really want KOS-MOS on Nia so I can play as her instead of Rex for it.

Does the "Adeline + stack gold chips on everyone + launch" strat still work? Google results are all over the place. It was originally in, then they patched it out, then they patched it back in apparently, or maybe not cause Morag can't stack agility chips anymore?

I'm also hoping they add a bestiary sometime soon. I'm looking at the names of the enemies I need to beat on the Affinity Charts, and it's annoying how unhelpful they are. Like great, I need to beat a bunch of monsters in Gormott. But how am I supposed to know if they're the giant wolves, the Glam Rock Gorillas, the tribal Turkey Vultures, the armadillo-rhinos, or any of the other enemies?

Also Cress! Cress! quick NG+ / DLC question: Did they ever add the ability to keep a blade's original design? I've never liked how once you use a core chip you can never get the unique skin back.

I am currently grinding Tiger! Tiger! I managed to get 70k scores for Stage 1/5. Also managed to get 2 Str Master Mods and an Ether Master Mod. Also a Dark Core so yay! It seems actually good parts are super rare so I'm spending crystals on making IV/V parts anyway. They should really make Tiger! Tiger! less grindy. Even with the Popster DLC a person's gotta do 10+ hours of Tiger! Tiger! to max out all 3 Poppi's. I fully built Poppi Alpha and I'll probably just craft good parts and V Roles, but I give up for this round until NG+ anyway. Hopefully I can unlock all the DLC again which means I'll have everything except for good Master Mods.
According to the wiki you can exchange stored EXP for Ether crystals, so in NG+ it looks like Tiger! Tiger! is obsolete? I'm definitely leaving Poppi optimization for then.

Also, we got a higher res image of that scene from BBTAG.
Ruby in Persona 4 would be in jail faster than Yang without the authorial fiat.

Serial Killer on the loose -> Foreign Exchange Student carries a high caliber sniper rifle scythe everywhere.

In other news, I started and fully caught up with RWBY. Really good series. I unironically thought Volume 5 (The most recent one) was the best of the bunch, but it got widely negative reception. It’s a must watch for any Harry Potter fans who felt the HP series was too childish in some areas.
RWBY has always had two faces to it, and it depends on what face drew you in to the series to begin with.

For the people that still like it, it's the Rooster Teeth face; the humor, the character interactions, and hijinks. If that's what you want from RWBY, I'd much rather watch Chibi RWBY.

For the people who have been apathetic to negative on it, we watched it for the superb choreography that was so uniquely Monty Oum. To put it in perspective, when his future wife saw his first work on RvB, her immediate question to her Professor was "Does a guy named Monty work there?". Haloid and Dead Fantasy meant a lot to a lot of people. His fight scenes weren't fight scenes, they were set pieces, or intricate dances. Which makes sense, considering how he personally didn't consider himself a choreographer, but a dancer.

It says a lot that the only real fight in season 3 that felt "Monty" was the last fight with Ruby vs *Spoiler* and *Spoiler*. And who'd of thunk it, it was apparently the only fight in season 3 that Monty had preliminary work done on for them to build off of. His impeccable sense of timing, efficiency and uniqueness in a character's movement (both when fighting and when just moving around. Just compare season 2 Yang vs Neo) and weight/size, how he interlaced the choreography and the music, no one at RT can replicate that. At best, we get video game combo looking things with battle BGM, at worst we get DBZ / Naruto tiered pauses in the middle of fight scenes so people can talk.

i watched the han solo movie story thing. it was pretty good. not great, not terrible. alright

6 outta 10
Sounds like it's BP tiered then, will probably skip it.

Let's hope Cloud is cut and Travis takes his place instead. :^)
Let's hope Cloud is cut and Nia takes his place instead.

The worst part of finishing up Xenoblade 2 is there will come a point when I won't be able to play as a crass Welsh Catperson riding her lion steed into battle.

So I was hoping to catch the BBTAG Tournament that was hosted at Combo Breaker 2018, but couldn't since I went to sleep by then.
It was nice, I've been catched a bit of that and some other BBTAG tournaments that Team Spooky has been putting together. The teams do seem pretty homogenous though. Lots and lots of Rubys.

Discord is literally just an IRC client for your browser with an absurd amount of PR. So basically IRC, but, like, the Starbucks version, with the added bonus of having Skype's problem of the parent company reading through all of your messages.

It's the technological horseshoe effect, basically. What's old is new again, like how every few years the tech industry flip flops between "Cloud is the future!" and "Physical Storage FTW!".

Also, Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , @Antonykun I have some good news!

I've finally reached King Of Games in Duel Links! It took me a while, but I made it in the end. I ran an Amazoness deck to reach KOG. Here's what I ran:
After the Jesse event and the current WC qualifier, I'm starting to think that bronze is legit the best rank in the game. Bonus PvP event currency and seasonal rewards are all based on win count. If I'm farming event currency, it's so much nicer doing it with a fun casual deck in the lower levels. And while a higher season rank auto-places you up to Lvl.15 in WC, climbing the ladder from Lvl.7 up to Lvl.12 with a meta deck (Six Samurai atm for me) has been raking in in the monthly win count.

I also haven't had to deal with Sylvan or Amazoness or *insert horrible new meta deck* at all, which is just icing on the cake. I'm honestly starting to think Konami's legit just stopped playtesting their new boxes as apparently Silent Sword Slash is so OP that that's why PvP next season is going to be 5000 LPs.

While I appreciate DL being a controlled environment that doesn't go crazy with it's Ban/Limited List (seriously, most of it was added relatively recently), that's dependent on the game actually being a controlled environment. They have total control over what they put into the game, so what ought be Banned or Limited can just not be added, and the Ban/Limited List can basically be a wall of shame of all the times they've messed up...at least up to the point they just stop caring, I suppose.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Does the "Adeline + stack gold chips on everyone + launch" strat still work? Google results are all over the place. It was originally in, then they patched it out, then they patched it back in apparently, or maybe not cause Morag can't stack agility chips anymore?
For legendary core grinding, it works again just fine. Even while it was patched out, it was still for the most part the most effective grinding method, it just wasn't as effective.
Also you can't forget to Smash since that's the part that makes items pop out of the enemy like a pinata.
I'm also hoping they add a bestiary sometime soon. I'm looking at the names of the enemies I need to beat on the Affinity Charts, and it's annoying how unhelpful they are. Like great, I need to beat a bunch of monsters in Gormott. But how am I supposed to know if they're the giant wolves, the Glam Rock Gorillas, the tribal Turkey Vultures, the armadillo-rhinos, or any of the other enemies?
They should but for now, Google is your fren.
Also Cress! Cress! quick NG+ / DLC question: Did they ever add the ability to keep a blade's original design? I've never liked how once you use a core chip you can never get the unique skin back.
Nope. There is 1 or 2 core chips that will use the weapon's original design though.
According to the wiki you can exchange stored EXP for Ether crystals, so in NG+ it looks like Tiger! Tiger! is obsolete? I'm definitely leaving Poppi optimization for then.
Eh... Tiger! Tiger! is still relevant imo. The Master Mods and the Light Chip can't be bought with Ether crystals so you will have to play T!T! for them. Orrrrrrrrr you used to except that those items can be bought from bards as well. Even then the Master Mods drop commonly enough that you should just grind for it in T!T! instead. And I'm pretty sure ether crystal grinding is still faster through T!T!.
The Light Chip is dumb and never wants to drop (at least for me) so go ahead and use B!Exp for that.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Eh... Tiger! Tiger! is still relevant imo. The Master Mods and the Light Chip can't be bought with Ether crystals so you will have to play T!T! for them. Orrrrrrrrr you used to except that those items can be bought from bards as well. Even then the Master Mods drop commonly enough that you should just grind for it in T!T! instead. And I'm pretty sure ether crystal grinding is still faster through T!T!.
EXP to Ether Crystal Ratio is 200k EXP for 20k ether crystals.

All my characters are ~67-69 and I'm pretty sure have over 200k EXP stored up. The first thing I'm going to do in NG+ is decrease everyone back to Lvl.1, so it's probably reasonable to say that every character will have 400k stored EXP each so 200k ether crystals right there. I dunno how much all the Poppis need to max out, but the most expensive mod to create is just 5,000 crystals.

I can't break 10,000 on Stage 5 of T!T! so if I need more EXP farming is probably more efficient, and I think I read somewhere that the Master Mods are only in the big chest at the end of the level. If I just need to survive the stage that's fine.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
tbh I never had this many quote blocks in one post pls someone help

Someone on Serene's Forest said that if it's somewhat true to what Mist Breath is like in New Mystery, then it should be effective against dragons. Blue anti-dragon weapons when? Anyway, the other effect would be busted, quoted from the wiki: "Negates the Defense of all non-dragon units." Ranged units would be utterly screwed, but melee units would be okay for the most part. Having it target the lower defensive stat of all units could work to emulate this effect and to a terrifying degree. Wiki link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Mist_Breath.

It's possibly just going to have the regular target the lower defensive stat of ranged units and effective damage against dragons at least. Whatever else it does, I have no idea. Maybe something from Warriors assuming she has a personal breath in it?
Another option would be to use the lowest of def or res at any range. Though the good news is she'll get 2 effects at the least, 1 from Prf and 1 from Eff refine. Though the bad news is if none of those effects are Vengeful Fighter, Quick Riposte, X Breath, X Blade, or Distant Counter... Well, chances are it will be inferior to the current setup both Tikis prefer. Hopefully they realize that.

Just making her Prf breath be a copy of Roy's refine would be A-OK tbh.

As for Warriors, her special stone just gives her dragonslayer and has max slots/highest attack when upgraded fully. So if that's all it'd be, it'd be a bad breath lol.

Anyway, like with promoted Ephraim's trailer and kind of GF!Robin's, but with different maps for the archer and paladin Chrom, they used a preexisting character and it's Xander. 5* Xander's unbuffed stats with Siegfried are 44 HP, 48 Atk, 24 Spd, 37 Def, and 17 Res. Ryoma's health is also confirmed with the trailer and it's the same health his regular self has, 41 HP. Ryoma initiated, so Kestral Stance isn't active nor is Xander's default Armored Blow. The status bar shows Ryoma doing 13x2 and Xander doing 26. This would mean Ryoma's total attack is 50 giving him 34 base attack, he needs at least 29 speed, and his defense is 22.

So, 41 HP, 34 Atk, >= 29 Spd, 22 Def, and ?? Res. His speed's probably not that low. If you give him the same speed his regular self has, 35, then he'll have 132 BST for around 30 remaining for his resistance. That would make him Lloyd with +2 Atk and Spd. If you dump his resistance to the same as his regular self's, 21, then he'll have around 44 base speed which would be beyond stupid. He'd be 1 speed off from doubling neutral Ayra with her sword and neutral Mia. Mia would get ORKO'd without a defensive buff of some kind by him without Glimmer and Bushido's +10 special damage activating. He'd also be Lon'qu with access to a personal weapon and -4 HP and -1 Res for +5 Atk and Spd.
G O R L just wait omg.

Either way he'll have the special niche of essentially having Wrath for fliers, but his kit is mostly garbage. I assume he'll be like his normal self, except with slightly more BST and res/def flipped since he's a Birb Boi Knight now. Which would be very stupid since he'd be Caeda with a much worse weapon lol.

Also his A Skill is doodie. Speed when being attacked is pretty useless unless he's going to be built similar to Subaki. Even then, wtf.

Besides weapons with DC built into them suck a lot unless the character has the capacity to tank. Ryoma doesn't fit the bill unless he gets some absurd amount of res. That's honestly the only way his kit would make sense anyway.

so the vg isn’t bride themed after all. rip the dream of supporting caeda

i guess i’ll just go team ryouma or something
Picking Matt Mercer is never wrong, so yeee do that. Also, let us never forget the time Matt Mercer was speaking with Matt Mercer.

WE CAN PLAY DRESS-UP WITH OUR UNITS.
Best addition to the game since Tap Battle tbh.
I agree. I can't wait to put Feh on people's head and make Marth dragons. I hope we get some cute glasses and maybe a monocle so I can pretend Canas is in the game already.

I should prob do placements for that. Brigitte is good and easy enough to get by in DM right?
Baguetta is OK. It really depends on who you're fighting and how they're fighting since the DM places are pretty big. There's always the probability of being kill-steal'd so that's also a factor. That's why sometimes low dps Moira can do great or bad. Ironically Genji is so-so in the modes despite being the "lolunfairdeath" man.

Lucio is pretty hilarious if you just speed boost shuffle in front of someone and spam solid soundwaves into their crotch.

YOU FOOLISH GORL HOW COULD YOU QUICKLY/EASILY FORGET???

Bara always finds a way. Because bara is a form of love.

Just got Ursula on Morag, but I used one of my two overdrives to put her on Nia. I've just finished breaking the game's economy via Salvaging to get all the cities to max rank, so I'll probably be able to finish her Affinity Chart / Max out Merc rank / get all contracts in the background as I finally deal with my sidequest backlog.
Ursula is absurdly the best healer for player usage since just swapping her gives a huge burst heal. But if you didn't start her quests at all, you can just wait until NG+ if you really want to. It'll take 60-80 hours of Merc missions.

I'd avoid the sidequests except for the ones that give you really rare aux cores or items. Otherwise you'd burn yourself out. Salvager King is a good one to do regardless since it's very easy with the Premium Cylinders. Speaking of which, you should also try your best to get a bunch of them just to have. This way when you start NG+ and have to do those quests where it's "lol do dis or salvage dem" you can choose the more fun option that's not throwing money at the problem.

Where are those two Tyrants UMs? I think Legendary Crystal farming will the last thing I'm gonna do before heading to NG+; I really want KOS-MOS on Nia so I can play as her instead of Rex for it.
They're in the World Tree. Haywire Phoebus is the best one/easiest one to farm. Core Crystals have about the same drop rate with the monster's level being the main factor.

In Morytha you should farm Soul-Eater Stanley (lure him away) and do Smash combos. Mostly so you can get the 32% Luck item from him. You should also try to get some common blades since it's possible for them to boost your Luck %. Axes, knuckles, and bit balls have +50 luck options for weapon chips. I had 600+ luck on Zeke for my summoning.

I find Zeke to be the best offensive ether user because of his abilities. Especially Bitballs, where he gets a 3-hit-cooldown burst dmg AoE art. Nia is a good 2nd. Though anyone can be a good anything with a 3rd accessory slot to pad out their stats. So in the end it all comes down to who has the best arts.

Obviously excluding Tora because he can be the best at anything with max Poppi charts and Master Mods thanks to his Idea Chart also boosting his elemental damage. Dmg mods on top of dmg mods on top of dmg mods, pls ban4eva.

Morag can stack agility chips. Stat boosting chips work. But remember aggro is very fickle in this game, so agility will mean squat if she can't deal enough damage/aggro gen to keep enemy focus. Anyway...

The best thing to do is give Poppi QT a Gold Chip. Then Treasure Sensor. Tora can perform an entire combo by himself if he uses the Overclock Bangle and maybe blade switch things. Though Poppi QT is the best one to use Smash with since she can get the highest amount of item drop %. It helps if you have shop deeds too.

Side note: Poppi QTπ is the best Breaker in the game. She gets 3 chances to inflict Break with her art. So while people praise the ever-loving hell out of Morag as a tank, in the end, Tora is the boi who can do it all and do it better than anyone else. So I suppose it's fair he can't get his own blades lmao.

Character wise I love everyone tho. Rex is the one I like the least, tho he is still a precious boi. And technically you can have 4 drivers in the party towards the end of Chapter 8 if you use Rex.

UM GORL THEY'RE CALLED TIRKINS AND THEY CAN SPEAK/FEEL YOU ROOD GORL

Oh wait, I guess Tirkin is just Xenoblade-speak for turkey-something. Oops mb.

I just use the wiki to help me find mobs. I suppose they wanted some form of exploration to stay intact so you gotta find them yourself. I want a collectibles table like the one in XC1. I thought the descriptions were kinda silly and it was nice to have a reason to get collectibles in general besides for stupid collection missions.

btw the voiced sidequests featuring Tirkins are easily top tier. That's probably the only reason anyone bothers using Kassandra lol.

Keep in mind the game is still getting more updates. So maybe they'll give us an option to toggle default weapons... Eventually. There's only 2 lame chips that replace the default weapons.

As for Tiger! Tiger! it's still the best way to go about getting Ether Crystals. Though it doesn't take too long if you know what you're going for and ofc use the Poppi upgrade DLC. Also when you start NG+ you have to start all over with collecting the manuals to craft parts, so you may as well craft all the parts you need now and maybe go for Master Mods. So instead of doing Sidequests, play Tiger! Tiger! Stage 5 while Ursula does her annoying endless quests for 60+ hours. tbh you'll probably get all you need from Tiger! Tiger! before you finish Ursula's mess.

Personally I just played OW and watched shows while doing Ursula's annoying quests. Hopefully when they update they'll cut the amount of stamps she needs. As well as boost the drop rate for Tiger! Tiger! since IV or V parts rarely drop for whatever reason. Don't even get me started on Master Mods/crystals. If you need crystals keep an eye out for the bonus area in Stage 5. Sometimes bonus areas can appear 2 times and Stage 5 has the most tell-tale signs to get ready to enter it, as well as 30 ether crystal per crystal you get from Grampypon.

btw if you still need to get 50k points in one of the Tiger! Tiger! modes, just do Stage 1 on easy. Killing everything, getting all the crystals, and all the chests without taking any damage is 70k+. It's pretty easy since that stage has barely any enemies since the stage isn't as heavily randomized as the other stages.

Chron

Smash Journeyman
That's a different build for sure. Good job tho. She'd definitely be a good dragon slayer. Except I'd choose Atk Smoke so she'd take tickle/no damage and be able to solo 4 dragons by herself.
That's what I normally use when she has a Spd buffing ally on the team(L!Lyn works best) because she needs follow-ups for Glacies.
the thing is that if you’re going to be baiting on enemy phase (which is what CC is for), manaketes will target Felicia’s absolutely terrible def and do a lot of damage to ha

kinda unrelated, but have you tried out this build using Felicia’s prf instead btw?
Dragons only have adaptive damage at 2 range, so they're going up against a 40 Res wall.

The basic strategy is; Run in and attack without risk of being counter thanks to Watersweep while also getting Poison Strike chip damage(PS can be replace by CD for extra tankiness) and a Smoke debuff. Let them attack into 40 Res, and double them for a guaranteed Glacies.
Hitting a Glacies every counterattack(assuming it's a 1v1) is worth not having the adaptive damage of her plate because dragons usually have a good Def/Res spread anyway.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Dragons only have adaptive damage at 2 range, so they're going up against a 40 Res wall.
that's actually wrong

any manakete with a refined breath/prf breath that debuted after the refinery hits the weaker defensive stat of 2 range units at any range, including melee range with CC. there's a reason CC julia/deirdre/whoever else isn't run as a manakete counter, and that's because they'd be trying use their terrible def stats to tank

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Just watched some bbtag tourney footage from combo breaker.

Resonance super chip (Jin's) is busted and makes me scared to play the game honestly.

SOON tho

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Mòrag just pulled Akhos and Patroka back to back wtf. These were also just Rare crystals, not Legendaries. And her Compassion is only at level 5 and no boosters were used so... wat.
Anyways the last Torna Blade I need to get is Cressidus and I prob won't use him anyways so that's fine. All of my Torna Blades have popped up on the wrong character for the most part. Rex ended up getting Sever when he already had Roc plus basically every other rare Wind Blade, as well as Obrona who I need to OD over to Nia sometime. And now I can add Akhos and Patroka to that pile, great... Perdido appeared on Zeke at least, so there's 1 less OD to worry about.
And speaking of Overdrives, I was thinking about giving Akhos to Zeke and Patroka to Rex. Akhos would go on Zeke because I'm a hoe for Greataxe Zeke (I'm using T-elos, Dagas, and Agate on him rn. It's not an obsession I promise). For Patroka, yes I'm at the part of the game where you should be overdriving everyone OFF of Rex instead of on to him, but Zeke already has Wulfric and Rex doesn't have any rare Lance users. Also this way Rex would get some idea points. Buuuuut tbh I might keep her on Mòrag and have Rex steal her for himself since I can't really be bothered.
btw the voiced sidequests featuring Tirkins are easily top tier. That's probably the only reason anyone bothers using Kassandra lol.
I use Kasandra and can confirm this. Tirkins are a treasure.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I was recommended this video and I don't even know who this person is (or at least don't remember), but awkward wordplay and things like "Time is not running out, but we can all give ourselves a push by pretending it is" keep my short attention span engaged. So ofc I subscribed anyway.

So. Yeah. Youtube is good at being bad and bad at being good and that's how recommendations are chosen I guess.

Speaking of bad memory problems I forgot Caravan Palace and Studio Killers existed. So I guess having memory problems aren't always a problem. :^)

that's actually wrong

any manakete with a refined breath/prf breath that debuted after the refinery hits the weaker defensive stat of 2 range units at any range, including melee range with CC. there's a reason CC julia/deirdre/whoever else isn't run as a manakete counter, and that's because they'd be trying use their terrible def stats to tank
They really need to fix that so it's only when being attacked. It's not really fair to the 2-range gorls who already get the crap end of the stick because MT/weapon options/lower BST.

I use Kasandra and can confirm this. Tirkins are a treasure.
Tirkins are basically Bird-Nopons so it only makes sense they'd be 10/10 top tier treasures. Tirkin playable character(s) in Xenoblade when?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
2-range gorls who already get the crap end of the stick because MT/weapon options/lower BST.
this is honestly my biggest complaint about the game. i understand that balance is a thing, but there’s literally no point in using ranged units because it’s intentionally locking yourself out of the highest tiers. at this point, i don’t really care that much about my arena score since i’m comfortably in tier 19.5, but it’s still dumb that using ranged units kinda ****s you over

but i don’t really care that much rn so i’m using zero and lucius

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
this is honestly my biggest complaint about the game. i understand that balance is a thing, but there’s literally no point in using ranged units because it’s intentionally locking yourself out of the highest tiers. at this point, i don’t really care that much about my arena score since i’m comfortably in tier 19.5, but it’s still dumb that using ranged units kinda ****s you over

I hate how ranged units with legendary/personal weapons don't even get +1 HP if they choose to use their unique refine. Oh, you want an additional special effect? Here you go, but that's it. This is going to screw over the older units or ones without passive stat boosts if they ever, eventually, give refines for the newer units. For example, Ishtar's Mjolnir getting a refine means she gets to keep +3 speed in addition to its Darting Blow 3 and -1 special cooldown while possibly getting something like +10 special damage, Flashing Blade, or whatever for its unique refine. Healers have it even worse even though Dazzling Staff and Wrathful Staff are stupid. They straight-up don't get any extra stats by refining their weapons on top of being locked out of certain skills most if not all the other units have access to.

HP isn't the greatest stat, but having more doesn't hurt in most cases. The only one I can think of is if you're trying to do something with Infantry Pulse or want to get someone into Desperation range more easily. For tankier units or someone like Jeorge and Leo whose refined weapons let them take 30% damage from magic, having more HP can help them survive longer or at least cushion the blows they're taking.

Anyway, I've listened to FFXIV's Heavensward soundtrack and Ink Long Dry has to be my favorite out of the ones I could remember and looked up. It's so trippy and weird which is appropriate since The Great Gubal Library where it plays is based on the Library of the Ancients in FFV. Library dungeons in video games tend to be pretty surreal at times too. One of the Zelda games had a dungeon that was either a library or had a library feel and Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3? had library areas and those games are messed up to begin with. Missing Pages and The Silent Regard of Stars are nice too.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Since merges are so powerful you could sit at T20 with tricked out heaux slayers. But since everyone's bulk is higher it's even harder for ranged units to kill things reliably, assuming the ranged unit already had so-so stats and no reliance on OP garbage. I see why ranged units could be annoying, but they should at least put a cap on how much BST goes into atk/spd and be a bit more generous with hp/def/res for more defensive slowbees like Lyon or Boey.

What most gorls do is get an Armor Gorl since their BST will make up for ranged BST. Anyway, T18-T20 is a good place to be. Decent amount of feathers/materials and 4 orbs. T20 may as well be called the "thar be whales" tier.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
but they should at least put a cap on how much BST goes into atk/spd
They did when the highest total neutral offenses, high attack and high speed, was roughly 70 e.g. 35/35, 34/36, 33/35, and 31/38 offenses with the few exceptions of Hana (35/36), Legion (36/35), and Linde (35/36) having 71 total neutral offenses, but then Ayra (33/37), Hinoka (32/35), Ishtar (34/36), BH Lyn (33/35), Mia (32/40), Siegbert (34/35), and bride Tharja (35/35) happened where not only did they have high, 70-ish neutral offenses, but they also had their legendary/personal weapons increase their offenses too. Ayra, Hinoka, BH Lyn, and bride Tharja all have +3 passive speed buffs, Mia has a passive +3 attack, Ishtar has Darting Blow 3 with Mjolnir, and Siegbert has Swift Sparrow 2 with Dark Greatsword. Soleil doesn't have a personal sword (yet), but like Mia, she broke past the 71 total neutral offenses being the highest possible with her 38/35 giving her 73 total neutral offenses. Mia without her Resolute Blade sits at 72 total neutral.

Everyone can use refined weapons, so personal weapons giving stat boosts aren't that big of a deal, but the intent is there when you have new units with high offenses showing up with personal weapons that let them hit even harder or faster. Mages in particular we've had show up with Swift Sparrow in quick succession: mage knight Eirika, Ishtar, green Olwen, and bride Tharja. There wasn't even a thought of maybe one of them should only have Death Blow, Mirror Strike, or maybe a Spd/Res version. Nope, let's pump them up with all the attack and speed they can have whenever they initiate by default. Want more? Get L&D or Brazen Atk Spd on them.

And then there's stuff like Bold Fighter letting armors ignore their speed so monstrosities like Effie and M!Grima who have 40 neutral attack can double if they initiate and use QR as their seal to double when attacked. Hector with Berserk Armads doesn't even give a damn about doubling when he can stack Wrath with it and have Bonfire every round after the first one.

be a bit more generous with hp/def/res for more defensive slowbees like Lyon or Boey.
I remember reading a thread in the FEH subreddit about how the developers noticed that a lot of people take -HP as their bane since they can just patch it up with a refined weapon and having higher raw defenses or higher offenses is considered better. This is the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8itk8i/hp_kinda_sucks/.

Outside of armors and even then, recent units haven't been coming out with high health. By that, I mean like +45 HP and in the range of what Alm, regular Chrom, Eldigan, Karel, Legion, Lon'qu, Lukas, Ogma, and Virion have. Dorcas (45), Gerome (45), and Marisa (46) would be the most recent of the non-armors with high health that I can think of. Everyone else has around 40 HP which I'd say is average. None of the legendary heroes have extremely high HP either; promoted Ephraim comes the closest with 43 HP. Also, we haven't had a lot of extreme defense units either outside of armors who tend to pack really high defense and/or resistance. I think Lukas was the last non-armor unit to have been introduced with an extreme defensive stat, his 38 base defense, and the only units who have been introduced with higher than 35 resistance are both armors: ToD! Henry and winter Tharja. Others like Julius and Myrrh have personal weapons that increase their higher defensive stat. Myrrh's a trainee, flying dragon, so she's overall bulky and Great Flame's a good breath, but some people have complained about Julius having too much resistance and not having high enough defense to take advantage of Loptous's -6 attack against anyone not using an anti-dragon weapon. I like that he's an extreme magic wall, so whatever.

With the armors, winter Chrom was the last one with really high health at 51 which is 9 under Arden's and that dude is min-maxed to hell and with pre-boosted BST. Valentine's Hector (50) has 2 less health, but 3 more defense than regular Hector and winter Lissa (43), Hardin and winter Robin (45), and Zelgius (46) have health around Sheena's (45) who at the time had the lowest health for an armor. Hardin and winter Lissa are basically Sheena with higher attack and speed and default access to Bold Fighter.

We are getting bulky units, but not a lot of bulky units who aren't armors that have high HP.

Edit: Well, never mind on kinshi knight Ryoma having 22 defense. On the other hand, that speed, though. Also, poor Elincia...

His 41 HP, 34 Atk, 39 Spd, 28 Def, and 20 Res gives him 162 BST. Compared to his regular self, +4 Spd, +1 Def, and -1 Res. Yeah, it's literally Ryoma, but faster and on a bird. Offense-wise, he's the opposite of Soleil where he has really high speed and high attack instead of really high attack and high speed and basically +Spd Elincia.

That defense thing is really weird. If Ryoma was not at level 40, then he would have been level 34 at the least so that he could have -6 defense. If he was level 40, then Xander needed +6 attack or Ryoma needed -6 defense which is only possible through getting debuffed by refined Rogue Dagger+ and ironically, Smoke Dagger+, Saizo's default dagger. All the other daggers inflict -7 Def/Res or -4 Def/Res with Peshkatz.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
His stats are pretty decent though his A Skill is still weird af. His stats, class, and color aren't fit for handling any ranged threats though. So he'd be better off using Firesweep+ despite Firesweeps being super boring/lame weapons to use. Slaying Edge/Wo Dao is also acceptable. Either way, Raijinto sucks.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
There were no reds, not even a chance for 3* Hinata or Selena, but there was one green and New Year's Azura and winter Chrom would be nice. Hardin and winter Robin too or Innes and New Year's Takumi, but whatever. I had a feeling a 3* would show up because like hell I'm going to get anything nowadays and it was a +Spd, -Def Cherche.

As for other news, a new Sonic game got leaked.
A Wal-Mart listing that had Team Sonic Racing was leaked ahead of time. The game was supposed to be unveiled at E3, I guess. Here's an article on it: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/3...t-here-are-its-first-screenshots-and-details/.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going fellow Switch users? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

So I had a bit of a strange thing happen this morning when I got up; my curtains were open and my Switch was down at 2% battery life.

Honestly I have no idea what on earth happened, either I opened my curtains in my sleep, I forgot to draw them or my Switch just didn't go to sleep (Since I added Buddhahobo Buddhahobo and it probably made a noise at 5am or something like that). Either way, it was strange.

But at least I got my Switch charging (Though I did have to do the advice that Nintendo provided to fix my Switch from the black screen issue), thankfully this only happened twice now [The black screen thing that is].

Other then that, currently just writing up some more stuff for Uni; gonna have a check through it afterwards, to see if it makes sense and if it is worded correctly, then check Question 2 and then submit.

Edit: Also, you're right Ffamran Ffamran ; that Sonic racing game got leaked. I'll leave a spoiler here as well from what I've seen in the screens:

- Apparently, they'll be 15 playable characters and from the screens; there are the following:
  • Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Miles "Tails" Prower
  • Knuckles The Echidna
  • Shadow The Hedgehog
  • Egg Pawn?
One of the screens shows the Egg Pawn robot in the background in what seems like a vehicle, could it potentially be a playable character as well? It'll be kind of a shocker to be honest if that's true, this will be I believe the third time a generic robot of Eggman's was playable. The others were the following:
  • Metal Sonic
  • Metal Knuckles
  • Tails Doll
  • Egg Robo
  • E-102 Gamma
  • E-123 Omega
  • E-10000G
  • E-10000R
There were also the robots in Zero Gravity, but I forgot their names. :x

There will also be the standard traits, Speed, Technique and Power. I'm assuming Technique replaces Fly, and with 15 characters, I'm guessing we'll be seeing 5 characters per trait.

There will be Wisps acting as the Items; they'll be around 14 of them, so I'm certain we'll have one act like the Mushroom and another like the Red Shell from Mario Kart.

They'll be car customization, so making adjustments will change how the car will play; sadly not like the E-Gear in Riders where using a certain one will give a character an extra trait (Like giving Sonic the Magic Broom in Riders would give him a Flight trait).

There'll be a Story Mode and of course, Online Play.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
locked out of certain skills most if not all the other units have access to.
this is also a major complaint of mine. i get that healers are pretty annoying with the possibility of wrathful+dazzling staff, but the fact that they're straight-up locked out of inheriting the vast majority of a-slot skills and specials. like would elise being able to use swift sparrow and iceberg really be more broken than bold fighter?

Since merges are so powerful you could sit at T20 with tricked out heaux slayers. But since everyone's bulk is higher it's even harder for ranged units to kill things reliably, assuming the ranged unit already had so-so stats and no reliance on OP garbage. I see why ranged units could be annoying, but they should at least put a cap on how much BST goes into atk/spd and be a bit more generous with hp/def/res for more defensive slowbees like Lyon or Boey.

What most gorls do is get an Armor Gorl since their BST will make up for ranged BST. Anyway, T18-T20 is a good place to be. Decent amount of feathers/materials and 4 orbs. T20 may as well be called the "thar be whales" tier.
yeah it's lame because you can only do so much with that 148-151 BST, so a lot of the units end up being kinda similar (like how lucius, serra, maria, etc. are only just slight variations of the same core stat distribution). i don't care as much about my arena score as i did because they really simplified everything with that update to it, so i'm not as invested as i was. once my ranged units start getting higher merges, i'll probably just use them on my arena teams

so i decided to spend the ~40 orbs i had saved up on the new legendary banner. i managed to summon a +atk -hp we!robin, along with another f!corrin merge (finally; it has been months since she has been stuck at +1). i'm happy with what i got and hopefully i can save up a decent amount of orbs for the next legendary banner

i'm not sure what i want to do with the we!robin i just pulled. he has a really nice nature, but like, i already have a +atk -spd brave lance elfie with bold fighter. he's really good skill fodder, but idk if i would want to give away tannenboom, brazen atk/spd (for lucius maybe?), or armor march. armor march is available on other units, so i probs wouldn't use him for that. but should i keep him or use him as fodder?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Edit: Also, you're right Ffamran Ffamran ; that Sonic racing game got leaked. I'll leave a spoiler here as well from what I've seen in the screens:
And then the announcement trailer got released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKmDVWsSeO0. :p

Well, that sucks. Vindictus or Mabinogi Heroes as it's known in Japan is shutting down its services in Japan in August 29, 2018. I'm going to guess that the other servers will shut down too, but they haven't announced it yet. I never got around to playing it, but of it was interesting to me with its combat system being more like an action RPG and being more "on-hands" than say, Guild Wars 1. Siliconera link: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/3...own-after-almost-7-years-of-service-in-japan/.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going BBTAG Releases Today In Japan fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

I finally finished my University report for my end of year; so I'm free for the summer. :yeahboi:

And you know what that means... I can just sit around, doing sod all whilst getting fat and play video games!

With E3 coming up soon, can't wait to see what Nintendo has planned.

Also, I saw some new stuff for BBTAG; more specifically I watched a bunch of the Episodes in Episode Mode and I got a chance to view some of the dialog of the new DLC.

I'll leave spoilers here and links to them:

w/Ragna:
Intro:
P: [Sena] Um... Please don't hurt us. Mr. Pedo...
R: I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE!

Win:
P: [Luna] You're pretty good, for a pedo!
R: I SAID I'M NOT A PEDOPHILE DAMMIT!

Win-Quote:
P: [Sena] Lunaaa... Th-This guy's eyes are scaring me...
P: [Luna] Right? He's TOOOTALLY a creeper.
R: Gimme a break...

w/Hazama:
Intro:
P: [Trinity] Kazuma... I'm so sorry...
H: I think I'm hearing things, how scary.~

Win:
H: Look at that! I did that ALLL by myself!
P: [Trinity] I'm sorry... I can't stay here any longer...

Win-Quote:
P: [Trinity] Kazuma... Is there nothing I can do...?
H: Awful lot of bugs around here... And one just keeps buzz-buzz-buzzing in my ear. What a noisy place this is...

w/Es:
Intro:
P: [Luna] S-She's so tiny... but sooo huge!
P: [Sena] Yeah, and um... bouncy?
E: Tiny... but huge? Incomprehensible.

Win:
E: Target incapacitated. Mission complete.
P: [Sena] Look Luna, I think we won!
P: [Luna] Then why do I feel so defeated...?

Win-Quote:
P: [Luna] Dammit... Just... Just give me five years and I'll, I'll... Waaaaaaaaahhh! One day you'll be sorry!
P: [Sena] H-Hey Luna! Where are we going...!?
E: ...Ally lost. Why was she... crying?

w/Yosuke:
Intro:
Y: Hah! I deal with kids all the time at Junes, go ahead! Do your worse!
P: [Luna] Who're you calling a kid, you dumbass!?
Y: Eep! Sorry!

Win:
P: [Luna] Soooo weak!
Y: Well, that could've been worse!

Win-Quote:
P: [Luna] Ha-HAH! Under Luna's command, this is nothing! You ended up being pretty useful, too! Keep it up!
Y: (Don't feel great to be bossed around by a kid, but hey...) Sure, you count on me!

w/Chie:
Intro:
P: [Luna] Here's the plan, we're gonna kick their asses ASAP!
C: You bet! Lead the way, Platinum-chan!

Win:
P: [Luna] What a wimp! C'mon, get up!
C: Hey that's not nice! No bullying!

Win-Quote:
P: [Luna] Yeaaaaah! You better not step to Team Luna again!
P: [Sena] *Sniff sniff* ...Chie! I smell meat! Hmm... It's this way! Chaaaarge!
C: Er... Can we really leave them here like-- Wait, did you say MEAT!? I'm coming for you, meat!!!

w/Linne:
Intro:
P: [Luna] We can take care of this ourselves! Just stay outta the way, pipsqueak!
L: I swear... Better shut them up with skill.

Win:
L: Hmph. Looks like that's that.
P: [Luna] How... could she be THAT strong!?

Win-Quote:
L: So, have you got anything to say to me?
P: [Luna] W-Well... You did pretty good, for a pipsqueak! I-I guess I can take pity on you and let you fight with us again.

w/Weiss:
Intro:
W: Please, try to stick with the plan.
P: [Luna] Shut up! I don't take advice from flat-chested sidekicks!

Win:
P: [Luna] Well, I guess you did ooookay. Despite of your cup size.
W: EXCUSE ME!?

Win-Quote:
W: I can't believe this! Nothing went according to plan, thanks to you!
P: [Luna] Who cares? A win's a win.

w/Ragna:
Intro:
R: Sorry, but I'm gonna do what I want!
B: Sure, I mean I just have to follow along, right?

Win:
R: Tch, nothing but small fry.
B: Says you! You don't know what I had to go through.

Win-Quote:
B: Geez... You're charging in head-first without even thinking. You could at least pay a LITTLE attention to your partner.
R: Sorry, but in a fight. I'd rather not screw around.

w/Jin:
Intro:
J: Stay in the shadows like the beast that you are.
B: I don't follow orders from you. I'll do what I want.

Win:
J: Tch, what an annoying woman. Jumping all over the place.
B: This is the part where you're supposed to thank me?

Win-Quote:
J: Stay out of my range while I'm fighting, or I might cut you, too.
B: Don't worry about me... I'm used to fighting who use Iaido.

w/Hazama:
Intro:
H: Let's see... Which of us should go first?
B: I'm not turning my back to you.

Win:
H: Oh? Are you getting dizzy?
B: You rely too much on your sight. Use all five senses.

Win-Quote:
H: Running, ducking, and dodging your way through battle... The shadows really do suit you, young lady.
B: I'm honored. But I'd watch my back, if I were you.

w/Hyde:
Intro:
B: I don't fight for the sake of violence.
H: I'm just trying to put out the fire here! Gimme a break!

Win:
H: It was self-defense, don't hold it against me!
B: Maybe from your perspective.

Win-Quote:
B: It's just constant fighting, both here and at home... I just want a little rest.
H: We both just want boring lives. But I guess we've got a lot more suffering to do.

w/Orie:
Intro:
B: Your not so childish to confuse power for justice, are you?
O: But power is the quickest way to gain control of a situation, and here... We have no choice.

Win:
B: Let me stop you there, the battle's done.
O: This match is settled.

Win-Quote:
O: I don't believe that our justice is right for everyone. We merely wish to be a guiding light for the people.
B: Light, huh... Then I must be the shadow that light casts. Fine then. I'll fight for the future I believe in.

w/Gordeau:
Intro:
B: You can have your fun, just don't get in my way.
G: Ahh, lighten up! Enjoy yourself a little!

Win:
B: Well that's one way to pass the time...
G: See! You ARE having fun!

Win-Quote:
B: You're all over the place... I can't even keep track of who the enemy is.
G: Don't be like that. Evasion is right up your alley, isn't it?

w/Ruby:
Intro:
R: This is getting fun Blake!
B: Well, it's not boring. Even if we know who'll win.

Win:
B: Plan? I didn't hear anything about a plan.

Win-Quote:
B: I'm a member of Team RWBY, I can't afford to disappoint. For my teammates' sake and my own.
R: Aw, c'mon, Blake! You've gotta be happier then that! Enjoy the moment!

w/Weiss:
Intro:
W: Float like a butterfly...
B: And sting like a bee, right?

Win:
W: An elegant, and graceful victory.
B: You're acting like it was, easy...

Win-Quote:
B: That went pretty well. But I guess it always does for the Ice Queen.
W: Hey! Stop calling me that! ...And, as I've told you many times, things all work out when you leave them to me.

Also, we got a bunch of the Astrals shown, Challenges, Episode Mode as well.

I'll leave a bunch of links here along with the Unique Dialog. But I won't spoil the Episode Mode.

Blake's Unique Dialog
Platinum's Unique Dialog
DLC 1 + Blake Astrals

I'm also done with my Uni stuff! So I got the whole summer free now. :yeahboi:

Feels good man to get it all done. I'm expecting around a 50 or 60 for my End of Module Assessment.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, who's ready for Maxi in Soul Calibur VI?

His face model looks really good which now that I think about it, his, Mitsurugi, Voldo, and Zasalamel's face models always looked good. The more non-human characters like Astaroth, Lizardman, Olcadon, and guest characters too, but it's more of they're based on something else or there's an actual reference like messing up Ezio, Geralt, Kratos, Link, Starkiller, and Yoda's faces would be hard to do aside from what their creators and fans would think. Messing up Heihachi's face would be unbelievable since they could just ask for his character model from Tekken and throw him into Soul Calibur 2. Anyway, some of the other characters look weird to me for some reason like Ivy and Sophia's faces are a bit weird and Kilik looks okay, but his hair ruins it. It's sort of like there's a noticeable gap in quality or polish where Maxi's hair and face look good and feel like a modern character model while Kilik's hair seems like it was something from a previous generation's early days of graphics or there's an inconsistent art style. It's not really a big deal, but something I feel about Soul Calibur VI and Tekken 7 for that matter.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
random thought but sakurai should put thanos in smash 5 :^)
brt, comin' to end ur life

So, who's ready for Maxi in Soul Calibur VI?

His face model looks really good which now that I think about it, his, Mitsurugi, Voldo, and Zasalamel's face models always looked good. The more non-human characters like Astaroth, Lizardman, Olcadon, and guest characters too, but it's more of they're based on something else or there's an actual reference like messing up Ezio, Geralt, Kratos, Link, Starkiller, and Yoda's faces would be hard to do aside from what their creators and fans would think. Messing up Heihachi's face would be unbelievable since they could just ask for his character model from Tekken and throw him into Soul Calibur 2. Anyway, some of the other characters look weird to me for some reason like Ivy and Sophia's faces are a bit weird and Kilik looks okay, but his hair ruins it. It's sort of like there's a noticeable gap in quality or polish where Maxi's hair and face look good and feel like a modern character model while Kilik's hair seems like it was something from a previous generation's early days of graphics or there's an inconsistent art style. It's not really a big deal, but something I feel about Soul Calibur VI and Tekken 7 for that matter.
Maxi is short for Maximum Husbando.

I haven't played SC in forever. Ivy and Sophitia were great gorls tho. I hope it somehow finds its way to da Switch.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going BBTAG social? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

So the game is now fully out in Japan. Hope any of you that got it off the Japanese PSN/eShop are enjoying it! :yeahboi:

They also showed off the Izayoi model in BBTAG thanks to a radio show which is pretty cool. The chibi model looks nice, now we wait for the remaining DLC cast.

Also, since the Ranks have reset in DL; I decided to run a WIND deck in KOG.

And I had some dumb ideas related to the Milennium Shield. :V
Dunno why I'm gonna post these dumb ideas here anyway, oh well.

Shattered Shield
Level 3
Rock/Effect
EARTH
0 ATK/300 DEF
If this card is successfully Normal or Special Summoned, you can Equip this card to one "Shield" Monster on your side of the field; up to twice per turn, the Equipped target cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. The targetted "Shield" Monster can only have one "Shield" Monster equipped to it.

Decaying Shield
Level 2
Zombie/Effect
EARTH
0 ATK/0 DEF
Once per turn, you can discard this card from you hand to the GY, add one "Shield" Monster from your Deck or GY to your hand except "Decaying Shield". If this card is in your GY, you can Equip it to one "Shield" Monster on your side of the field. Once per turn; the Equipped target cannot be destroyed by battle. The targetted "Shield" Monster can only have one "Shield" Monster equipped to it.

Defensive Arrival
Continuous Spell
You can Normal Summon "Shield" monsters in face-up Defense Position.

Defensive Offense
Quick-Play Spell
Change the battle position of one "Shield" monster to Face-up Attack Position, the select targets ATK becomes its DEF until the end of your turn; you must pay 500 LP (if possible) to change the battle position of the select "Shield" monster to Face-up Defense Position at the end of your turn.

Shining Shield
Level 3
Warrior/Tuner/Effect
LIGHT
0 ATK/1200 DEF
This card cannot be destroyed by battle if it is in Defense Position. You can Equip this card to one "Shield" Monster on your side of the field. The Equip target cannot be targeted by card effects. The targetted "Shield" Monster can only have one "Shield" Monster equipped to it.

Knight of the Milennium Shield
Level 4
Warrior/Effect
EARTH
1500 ATK/0 DEF
This card is treated as a Normal Monster. If this card is equipped with a "Shield" Monster, it is treated as an Effect Monster; if it is equipped with a "Shield" Monster, it will have the following effect: This card gains DEF equal to the Equipped "Shield" Monster, it cannot be destroyed by battle.

Cursed Milennium Shield
Level 5
Warrior/Ritual/Effect
EARTH
0 ATK/3000 DEF
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Rage of the Shield". If this card is Ritual Summoned, you can target one monster on the field; its ATK becomes 0 and its DEF become 3000. If the material used for the Ritual Summon was a "Shield" Monster, you can Special Summon that target in Face-up Defense Position.

Rage of the Shield
Ritual Spell
This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Cursed Millenium Shield". You must also tribute monsters from your hand or field to whose total levels equal or exceed the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon.

Gem of the Milennium Shield
Level 1
Rock/Effect
EARTH
0 ATK/0 DEF
You can Equip this card from your hand to one "Shield" Monster on your side of the field; if the equip targets attacks your opponent directly, inflict damage equal to half of the equip targets DEF. If the equip target would be destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Hi gorlos

haven't posted in a while, prob cuz I dont play fe heroes as much lol. I did get the ryoma though.

:150:

Top Bottom