• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Too bad 2 of the 3 units are just awful (10/13 year old child as a bride, and then Tharja again)
Ninian is at least a pure gorl, and Marth was a long time coming, even though it’s yet another limited axe cavalier and weapon. While everyone on the banner has good/random skills I bet he’s just gonna have Def/Res+2 and Lunge slapped on him or something

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
groom marth being so adorable makes me legally obligated to merge him because my favorite gorl bride caeda needs ha man

so he will probs be on my main team for a while once he’s attainable

and can we please talk about how pretty ninian’s sprite looks with the veil??and both her and sanaki’s pegasi are so pretty bc they’re like pure white

but pls IS stop with the child brides ok wtf

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
even though it’s yet another limited axe cavalier and weapon
Yep, seeing groom Marth being an axe cavalry only brought up how irritated I am about how axe units are being introduced.

Including the new groom Marth, there have been 17 new axe units introduced to Heroes, but only 3 of them are in the regular summoning pool of which Titania is the only one to have been demoted. The remaining 14 units are seasonal (10 units), GHB (Legion, Michalis, Narcian), or very limited TT units (Gerome, groom Marth). And that's not to mention how axe units do not have normal access to an anti-cavalry axe or Wo Dao axe like the other colors. Didn't play when Gerome was available? Gonna have to wait until someone is introduced with Poleaxe since he's probably never coming back with how TT units have been reintroduced or rather, haven't been except for masked Marth and the Black Knight. Want a Wo Dao axe? Promote and refine Michalis or Minerva's Hauteclere or get lucky with bunny Alfonse until they actually introduce a regular Wo Dao axe. And obligatory no Firesweep Axe. Meanwhile, non-axe, non-green units.

On the bright side, I'm looking forward to hearing bride Tharja's voice clips.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Everyone else: B!Sanaki is bad because she's like 10
Me: B!Sanaki is bad because its her PoR version, which means she will appear before and separated from her standard version in the Catalog of Heroes.

Why has nobody else noticed the true tragedy in this.

Anyways I only want Marth and he's free so yay more orb saving.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
but pls IS stop with the child brides ok wtf
She says "don't get any funny ideas" lol. Though it's a different voice actress and is still gross. She's the worst looking one by far and is uglier than normal Sanaki. pls die in a fire little gorl omg. The only thing she's got going for her is that B Skill, it'd be perfect for Bulky Infantry Emblem.

Ninian looks super pretty. Flying tome dancer because wtf not? She can be a +4 spd/+4 atk/Drive Atk buff bot for training units while being a dancer. I'm assuming she will have stats like B!Caeda, but -10 bst so rip.

Tharja looks great and probably has some hilarious lines. Her tome isn't bad and her skill seems to be a mass Chill Speed that can technically be activated twice.

Any gorl find art/skill stuff for Groom Marth? Or we gotta wait 3 days?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Astral Fans? :nifty::nifty:

So I FINALLY got myself a Gem-Knight Prismaura from the Primal Burst BOX.

And while I'm just having fun in Legend Rank now with Gem-Knight. Prismaura does make it... a tad bit better, but not by a lot to be honest.

They still do struggle against some things like Aliens, Geargia, Archfiend. However, they do pretty good against Sylvans and Amazoness which I do gotta give credit for. Though the issue is you gotta make some really strong plays to make Gem-Knight work against other decks.

Still missing my 3rd Garnet though, smh.

But at the end of my session of Duel Links; I somehow got 3 wins in a row. Which surprised me, though they were against Sylvans+Grit, Pegasus Stall and Spellbooks.

Also, we now got a sneak peek at Yang's Astral which looks like HOT FIYAH.

Oh, and Arc Nama should be live soon. We don't know if they'll be character reveals or not, but they'll show off Yang Xiao Long some more, a bit of the Story Mode and more of Tactics Mode (I'll just stick to calling that Mission Mode thanks to Marvel 3).

Update:

There's actually a Mission Mode. Where you need to do a certain requirement three times in a row, however there is a time limit as well; one where you need to do a Cross Assault and get a Marvelous!! rating 3 times, and another where you have to survive with around 2000 Health left.

We got to see more of the Prologue; Noel gets dragged into the "Other World" as well and has to team with Ragna to take out their clones.

They showed off Blake's Astral, which looks nice; but man is the aftermath for it kind of weak.

Blake's Astral

I was originally gonna do an Infinity War meme on it. But nah, I'm above that.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Why are we getting a literal child for the bride banner when any other female that's not a minor would've been fine

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Sanaki wearing a dress: "Don't get any funny ideas, you creeps."

FEH community: "THINK ALL THE FUNNY IDEAS!"

Like, seriously gorls. We have Nowi in this game, and stripper halloween Nowi, and we're playing a massive crossover game where in the source materials we regularly send children off to murder our enemies by the dozen or die trying, leaving their corpses behind in an open grave after looting the body.

On better news, Ninian is gorgeous and looks like a flower. People sad that she's not holding LA!Eliwood's bouquet aren't realizing that her wedding gown is styled after it.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i mean it’s pretty obvious that bride sanaki is just IS’ way to milk the lolicon fetishist demographic

the best part about the whole thing is how awful bride sanaki looks. her head just looks copy/pasted onto a stock body. it’s the laziest and most blatant attempt at pedobait and it’s hilarious

but seriously **** IS for ever greenlighting the idea of bride sanaki. i get that “the lore” says she’s just dressing up like a bride because that’s the tradition of the fighting competition or whatever, but it’s still ****ed up to even allude to child brides. the whole thing was doomed to fail from the get-go

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
the whole thing was doomed to fail from the get-go
You know, we did just have a GHB to obtain an eight year old, who we then use as a child soldier.

The cognitive dissonance in this "scandal" is just really weird.

her head just looks copy/pasted onto a stock body.
LA!Lilina says hi.

i mean it’s pretty obvious that bride sanaki is just IS’ way to milk the lolicon fetishist demographic
Nowi wears thigh high boots, hot pants, and a ribbon. Been in the game since it came out, was in Awakening before that. Pretty sure IS's covered that one over a year ago.

In contrast, Sanaki's great offense is...wearing a nice dress to wedding festival. The...horror, apparently?

My biggest problem with all of this is the outrage all stems from seeing a kid in a dress and immediately sexualizing it, as opposed to, ya know, going "oh look a kid in a nice dress, how cute" like normal people would.

There's definitely creep factor here, but I'm not really seeing it on IS's part.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
On better news, Ninian is gorgeous and looks like a flower.
Meanwhile, bride Tharja casually lighting flowers on fire.
Part of me wants bride Tharja to have high enough defense to use Bonfire and Ignis well now.

Seeing bride Tharja is suffering. She's a red mage, so I'll probably never summon her and there's still the one year penance for that stupid summoning frenzy. I swear if that suspicious block of events really is CYL2. LET ME SUFFER LONGER.

her head just looks copy/pasted onto a stock body.
Well, it's not her fault her forehead is massive and makes her body look weird. :p

On another note, there's been a slew of Kingdom Hearts III stuff. So far, it's the same dealio of gameplay footage of Olympus and Toy Story, but with a new character revealed. Article: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/1...-gameplay-footage-screenshots-premiere-event/.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
When I first saw Sanaki last night and the reactions I thought "well she's just a flower girl right?" But the more I thought about it, the worse the situation got. There were so many other females or even just Tellius females that they could've had. Titania? Nephenee? Micaiah? So many better options, but IS just had to go for the pedo-bait. I think I remember Sanaki getting added to Heroes relatively early, so maybe there's a Sanaki lover on the dev team.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
When I first saw Sanaki last night and the reactions I thought "well she's just a flower girl right?" But the more I thought about it, the worse the situation got. There were so many other females or even just Tellius females that they could've had. Titania? Nephenee? Micaiah? So many better options, but IS just had to go for the pedo-bait. I think I remember Sanaki getting added to Heroes relatively early, so maybe there's a Sanaki lover on the dev team.
Okay, real talk.

If it was Titania the front page of the subreddit would all be puns about her ****, much like every time Camilla or Tharja are brought up. Or it could of been a groom, and the front page of the subreddit would be close ups of their crotch looking for how big the bulge in their pants are, like with Spring Xander, Summer Frederick, and Bunny Alphonse. FEHs greater fandom is basically incapable of evaluating a character past their breasts and abs.

Look, if your immediate response is to jump to "Girl in dress == Pedo-bait", then I've really got to tell you gorls to stop fetishizing kids, it's beyond disgusting. There's nothing at all wrong with her art or her getting an alt, only a community, way too used and comfortable with fetishizing and sexualizing every character and interaction in this game, angry that now they're feeling bad about it.

Instead of, ya know, just not sexualizing the ten year old.

Seeing bride Tharja is suffering. She's a red mage, so I'll probably never summon her and there's still the one year penance for that stupid summoning frenzy. I swear if that suspicious block of events really is CYL2. LET ME SUFFER LONGER.
That was actually my first thought too; "Oh look, another red mage Ffamran will fail to get".

If nothing else, remember that this banner lasts for a month. The next banner, especially if it's CYL2, will most likely be revealed before this one ends.

Also, to anyone whose interested turns out there's been an speedrunning charity event going on this week like AGDQ, only it's comprised solely of RPGs, and tomorrow morning they run Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Troykv

Smash Master
Whatever is the reason Sanaki arrived early into the the second random banner of the game; this early release it must be the reason why Sanaki is one of the first non-release character to get a alternate version (and Ninian pretty much fits the same, but from the third not-so-random banner)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That was actually my first thought too; "Oh look, another red mage Ffamran will fail to get".

If nothing else, remember that this banner lasts for a month. The next banner, especially if it's CYL2, will most likely be revealed before this one ends.
At least I have my three amigos, Arvis, summer Leo, and Lyon, an evil, possessed 90s anime edgelord (when I promote him later this week), and Celica as my five red, infantry mages. I wish I had a cavalry, flier, and armor red mage.

I'm still going to limit myself to only freebie summons as self-punishment for that summoning frenzy with LotW Lyn's banner trying to get promoted Ephraim. CYL2 being an "or option" was because I figured it come out later in the year. If it's actually next month, then I'm going to straight-up skip the banner, take a freebie and possibly a guaranteed CYL2 hero if they do the same thing like with CYL1, and deal with one year of not being able to summon except for freebie summons. It's one thing to get mad about a game. It's another thing to disregard sleep and common sense because I just wanted one freaking character so I wouldn't have had to use a fourth fire blessing for the GHB quests when those last for a year and Garden of Fire when those are permanent maps.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Soo I"ve been playing Duel links for a little while now, RN I'm grinding the rainbow cowboy Jesse Anderson and all I want is one fricking Rare Value I have 3 copies of every other card without even touching the dude's level up rewards uuuuuuuugh.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
i want to build a lucius so badly but i sent all mine home ripriprip

i am super tempted to just dump the rest of my orbs on a random banner hoping to pull at least one copy of him, but i know that that's an awful idea

but i just want to use him so badly

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Spectale of Eros fans? :nifty::nifty:

Gonna be watching My Hero Academia in a bit, and hopefully we'll get some more BBTAG info.

Speaking of which, we got a confirmed release date for those living in the UK/EU/AUS. Being the 22nd of June, and the first DLC Pack (Kanji, Orie and Platinum) will still be free for the first two weeks. So that's great. :yeahboi:

Soo I"ve been playing Duel links for a little while now, RN I'm grinding the rainbow cowboy Jesse Anderson and all I want is one fricking Rare Value I have 3 copies of every other card without even touching the dude's level up rewards uuuuuuuugh.
Oh I know that feeling way too damn much. I haven't gotten a single Crystal Value or Crystal Promise yet, and I've been running a pretty meh deck involving Magic Cereberus. Might swap to a Ra + Aromage deck instead to get to farming Jesse.

This is the one I may try out next:

And speaking of which, I'm now at Legend 2 in Ranked PVP in the game. I swapped back to my Amazoness deck, but since I don't have 2 Powerful Rebirths; I opted for a Wall of Disruption instead.

Duelist: Bonz
Skill: Restart

Monsters:
x1 Amazoness Paladin
x1 Amazoness Queen
x2 Amazoness Sage
x3 Amazoness Baby Tiger
x3 Amazoness Princess

Spells:
x1 Amazoness Heirloom
x3 Enemy Controller

Traps:
x1 Powerful Rebirth
x1 Wall of Disruption
x1 Amazoness Willpower
x3 Amazoness Onslaught

I finally got my Amazoness Queen from getting Mai to Level 45. So I just decided to use someone else that I got to Level 40 a while ago with Restart. Though the only other duelists I got to that level were Bonz and Bastion. Bastion cannot learn Restart, so Bonz was the next best choice. I don't have any of the GX Characters with Restart yet, and my other choice were the Paradox Brothers.

Plus, I wanna get my 3rd King of the Skull Servants.

But this Amazoness Deck has been great so far. I've had a Sylvans player just crash into my Queen, hoping to get rid of it after a Wall of Disruption; but due to her effect, she's immune from destruction by battle... Though Super Rush will still ruin her day (Unless you Powerful Rebirth her back).

I thankfully haven't run into any Mighty Mako/Citadel Whale+SSA decks yet. And I want to keep it that way, since I hate those kind of players. :V

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I thankfully haven't run into any Mighty Mako/Citadel Whale+SSA decks yet. And I want to keep it that way, since I hate those kind of players. :V
Me: *Currently grinding crystal fruits with SSA*

Heck you too, gorl.

:angrysecretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
i want to build a lucius so badly but i sent all mine home ripriprip

i am super tempted to just dump the rest of my orbs on a random banner hoping to pull at least one copy of him, but i know that that's an awful idea

but i just want to use him so badly
If you could have your ideal nature Lucius, what would it be? I was leaning towards +Atk, but I've been considering +Spd instead since of Lachesis is the other 32 base attack infantry healer and her speed is low and she doesn't get a superboon with +Spd like Genny who I'd still go for +Atk. I'd like -Def to be his bane since Lucius's defense is the lowest a unit can have tied with a couple others, but -Res is fine.

Anyway, if you want, I could build the +Atk, -Def Lucius I've been using and set him up as my leader for you and anyone else who wants to use him in Rival Domains, Grand Conquest, and the upcoming Voting Gauntlet. By that, I mean promoting him to 5*, maybe giving him Recover+ from a random promoted Serra, maybe upgrading the Savage Blow 3 seal, and I guess Vantage 3. He already has Attack +3 and Savage Blow 3. No Close Counter, though, since I only have a spare Takumi and I'm still wondering who I would really want to give Close Counter to other than Boey because people keep saying to give it to flour boy. Lil Puddin probably hates me too because I do have a +Def, -Spd Boey and my two other Boeys are +Atk, -Res and I think one is +Res, -Spd. Yeah... I have a lot characters with good natures that either I don't plan on building at the moment or want too, but don't have the skills I want for them or don't know what to do with them.

As for other FEH stuff, I suddenly became really disappointed about the Bridal Bloom characters and how they, as units, don't really offer anything new, specifically Sanaki and Tharja.

Bride Ninian is the most distinctive unit as a flying, ranged dancer while Sanaki is the second flying green mage with a personal tome and Tharja is another red infantry mage. Bride Tharja is probably the worst when you consider all three versions of her are red mages and two of them are both red infantry mages. Winter Tharja is a tank and basically Sophia if she were an armored mage. Regular Tharja is an offensive, glass cannon and bride Tharja might be the same. If anything, they're going to have the same health since the trailer showed her with 39 HP and regular Tharja also has 39 HP. I would not be surprised if bride Tharja is literally regular Tharja with 2-3 more defense, resistance, or something on top of Muspell Fireposy giving her +3 speed. At best, she might just be regular Tharja with higher defense than resistance or vice versa which if its resistance would also make her Katarina with a personal tome. Sanaki on the other hand, at least has spring Camilla as competition and if she's the same as her regular self, then she'd be the resistance tank to spring Camilla's physical tank. But, there could have been something more interesting: a healer, and not just any healer, but a healer with a personal staff and a flying one at that. It could have also been a little reference to little sisters in Fire Emblem being healers since she is a little sister to somebody.

The theme of the banner is flowers and brides, but they could have flower-themed weapons rather than everyone using a bouquet as their weapons. Stuff is also planned out ahead of time, but still, I wished that Sanaki was a healer with a personal staff and that Tharja wasn't a red mage. The bride class can use bows, lances, staves in Awakening and they were covered in the first bride banner along with a magic being introduced. Tharja's reclass options are archer and knight which also extends to being able to be a cavalry unit since she can be a bow knight, dark knight, and great knight. In a way, she has justification for being able to use different weapons and she has with winter Tharja being an armor unit. It probably wasn't planned in the beginning, but at this point, a red infantry archer Tharja would have been neat even if she had basically the same stats as her regular self. She'd lose stuff like Rauthblade and Rauthowl, but she'd gain Firesweep Bow, Guard Bow, and Slaying Bow. Also, the idea of her shooting explosive flower-tipped arrows is pretty awesome. If not, then red cavalry mage Tharja or something else like being a different color since bride Tharja being a red infantry mage and being implied to have a similar offensive stat spread as her regular self doesn't really do anything interesting.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If you could have your ideal nature Lucius, what would it be? I was leaning towards +Atk, but I've been considering +Spd instead since of Lachesis is the other 32 base attack infantry healer and her speed is low and she doesn't get a superboon with +Spd like Genny who I'd still go for +Atk. I'd like -Def to be his bane since Lucius's defense is the lowest a unit can have tied with a couple others, but -Res is fine.

Anyway, if you want, I could build the +Atk, -Def Lucius I've been using and set him up as my leader for you and anyone else who wants to use him in Rival Domains, Grand Conquest, and the upcoming Voting Gauntlet. By that, I mean promoting him to 5*, maybe giving him Recover+ from a random promoted Serra, maybe upgrading the Savage Blow 3 seal, and I guess Vantage 3. He already has Attack +3 and Savage Blow 3. No Close Counter, though, since I only have a spare Takumi and I'm still wondering who I would really want to give Close Counter to other than Boey because people keep saying to give it to flour boy. Lil Puddin probably hates me too because I do have a +Def, -Spd Boey and my two other Boeys are +Atk, -Res and I think one is +Res, -Spd. Yeah... I have a lot characters with good natures that either I don't plan on building at the moment or want too, but don't have the skills I want for them or don't know what to do with them.

As for other FEH stuff, I suddenly became really disappointed about the Bridal Bloom characters and how they, as units, don't really offer anything new, specifically Sanaki and Tharja.

Bride Ninian is the most distinctive unit as a flying, ranged dancer while Sanaki is the second flying green mage with a personal tome and Tharja is another red infantry mage. Bride Tharja is probably the worst when you consider all three versions of her are red mages and two of them are both red infantry mages. Winter Tharja is a tank and basically Sophia if she were an armored mage. Regular Tharja is an offensive, glass cannon and bride Tharja might be the same. If anything, they're going to have the same health since the trailer showed her with 39 HP and regular Tharja also has 39 HP. I would not be surprised if bride Tharja is literally regular Tharja with 2-3 more defense, resistance, or something on top of Muspell Fireposy giving her +3 speed. At best, she might just be regular Tharja with higher defense than resistance or vice versa which if its resistance would also make her Katarina with a personal tome. Sanaki on the other hand, at least has spring Camilla as competition and if she's the same as her regular self, then she'd be the resistance tank to spring Camilla's physical tank. But, there could have been something more interesting: a healer, and not just any healer, but a healer with a personal staff and a flying one at that. It could have also been a little reference to little sisters in Fire Emblem being healers since she is a little sister to somebody.

The theme of the banner is flowers and brides, but they could have flower-themed weapons rather than everyone using a bouquet as their weapons. Stuff is also planned out ahead of time, but still, I wished that Sanaki was a healer with a personal staff and that Tharja wasn't a red mage. The bride class can use bows, lances, staves in Awakening and they were covered in the first bride banner along with a magic being introduced. Tharja's reclass options are archer and knight which also extends to being able to be a cavalry unit since she can be a bow knight, dark knight, and great knight. In a way, she has justification for being able to use different weapons and she has with winter Tharja being an armor unit. It probably wasn't planned in the beginning, but at this point, a red infantry archer Tharja would have been neat even if she had basically the same stats as her regular self. She'd lose stuff like Rauthblade and Rauthowl, but she'd gain Firesweep Bow, Guard Bow, and Slaying Bow. Also, the idea of her shooting explosive flower-tipped arrows is pretty awesome. If not, then red cavalry mage Tharja or something else like being a different color since bride Tharja being a red infantry mage and being implied to have a similar offensive stat spread as her regular self doesn't really do anything interesting.
i’d probably go +spd -def because 30 spd is really middling. i’d either give him atk+3 or spd+3 for right now if i had him, but i also have some DD fodder i could give to him. if i really like him, i could eventually get him atk/spd+2 or a bond skill. i also want to try out the pain+ and savage blow 6 set that most healers run

you don’t have to build up your lucius because i am for sure going to be doing the same thing one i pull another copy of him. i don’t mind waiting; i just like to complain

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
i also want to try out the pain+ and savage blow 6 set that most healers run
Pain+/refined Deathly Dagger and double Savage Blow 3 is disgusting. Guaranteed 10 damage on the target and 24 damage on enemies within 2 spaces. Jaffar can debuff enemies, use Poison Strike, and freely attack mages with the unique refine while healers can use Dazzling Staff to freely attack anyone they choose and, well, heal of course.

you don’t have to build up your lucius because i am for sure going to be doing the same thing one i pull another copy of him. i don’t mind waiting; i just like to complain
Okay. I'm still not sure if I want +Atk or +Spd Lucius. +Atk does more damage and heals more, but Pain+ is dumb while +Spd lets him avoid doubles and double more, but he might not need to be speedy if I just need him to connect an attack for Pain+ shenanigans. Still, he's fast compared to Genny and Lachesis, especially Lachesis.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
EYYY i pulled a Rare Value in Duel Links now i can save my energy for something else, like crying when i don't pull Bride Ninian

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Dis was kinda cute I guess:

i’d probably go +spd -def because 30 spd is really middling. i’d either give him atk+3 or spd+3 for right now if i had him, but i also have some DD fodder i could give to him. if i really like him, i could eventually get him atk/spd+2 or a bond skill. i also want to try out the pain+ and savage blow 6 set that most healers run

I had a +atk/-res Lucius and he was pretty decent.
With healers I find it is better to go for +atk unless they can obtain some high tier speed like Elise, Lyn, or Maria. However Lyn/Maria suck as offensive healers, but aren't too bad when it comes to having to block someone from reaching an ally/having to get hit. Either way, most gorls will double slowbees who have high def but low res, so they want more dmg to secure the kill. It also means better healing and more devastation with Razzledazzle or CC Pain Nukes.

Lucius and Genny are the best all arounders. Serra is pretty great too, but that -2 atk compared to Lucius actually makes a difference for Infernal GHB cheesing. With merges, team Support, and/or Summoner Support she's fine.

Overall though, you want a -res nature for all 3 if you ever plan on using Close Counter strats with them. Their res is decent enough to take 1 hit and their physical soak is:
50 for Lucius
53 for Genny
54 for Serra

Low physical soak, sure, but the object of the game is to get hit once, barely survive, and Vantage everything to death while using Miracle if they can't 1HKO something.

Bane doesn't matter much, boon can either be atk or spd. It's not really serious and is way easier to build. He'd prefer +5 HP and Wings of Mercy with some sort of Hone/Fortify buff. Keep Pain+ but Slow+, Gravity+ or Fear+ are good alternatives. Panic+ is niche unless it's for specific maps with set AIs that constantly AoE buff/mass buff. Rehab+ is more for glass cannons while Recover+ is nicer for healing bulky bois/gorls since they rarely fall below 50% HP if they're built right.

Martyr is garbage. Physic is a "my healer came with it and I don't have Rehab+/Rec+ fodder" option. Restore+ is OK and kinda niche if there's a map gimmick built around mass debuffs.

Miracle on all healers is OK. Heavenly Light if it's 1 healer and 3 bulky bois/gorls. Imbue is bad, the Balms are bad.

TL;DR for both, Staff 3.0 rework to make Staves good/less reliant on gimmicks when IS???

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Idolm@sters? :nifty::nifty:

So this is becoming a bit of a meme now in the BBTAG community.

EYYY i pulled a Rare Value in Duel Links now i can save my energy for something else, like crying when i don't pull Bride Ninian
Congrats Antony! I still have yet to get myself a Rare Value via drop from Jesse, same goes with Crystal Promise. I'm very close to getting it from him as a point reward.

And speaking of Duel Links. I got VERY close to reaching King Of Games, only to have it thrown away and then go on a losing streak. Dropped back to Legend 2. So I'm gonna need to win 10 more games just to reach King Of Games. And hope I don't drop back down to Legend 1. I blame all of the Masked HERO players for making me drop to Legend 2. smh. :x

Once I reach King Of Games, I can just relax and play whatever I want for the memes. But I will admit, I'm very happy with the progress I made, usually I'd be sitting in Platinum for a month; but the fact I'm in Legend and came very close to KOG was a nice achievement for me.

Going back to BBTAG.

Whenever we (I guess some of us) do get it. We're gonna have a Dance Party in the lobby everyone! :yeahboi:

Who's with me?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I literally only have 1 Blade left to obtain from random summoning, which is Dhalia. I wasn't interested at all until I heard that she's basically a Dolly Parton parody and the best offensive Bit Ball Blade which is perfect for Zeke. I've been farming crystals and using Legendaries. So far, 6 Legendaries, 39 Rares, and 60 Commons, still no Dhalia. wut r u doin 2 me game omg!!! I'm not going for Praxis/Theory since I could care less about battle lolis that I'll never use.

Also the fact I can disengage Pandy is B E A U T I F U L after chapter 8. It allows me to play Zeke how I want to with Dagas, KOS MOS, and eventually Dhalia. Rex is my healer boi with Ursula and I LOVE YOU REX along with Pythra bcuz ofc. I might throw Perceval in over Aegeon even if he has 5% less agility. It'd be nice for elemental variety. But for now, Moragh as Aegeon, Brigitte, and Best Birb Finch.

I'LL SNIFF EM OUT
SNIFF EM GOOOD!

Only got 2 4* units so far for Overdrives. Used one to move Ursula to Rex so he can have her in the beginning of NG+. NG+ would be cool if it let us keep temporary party members and let us start with everyone. The cutscenes are already pre-rendered so it's not like they'd have to take into account who's actually there.

Side note: any of yew gorls know decent ways to far crystals besides Krabble murdering in Mor Ardain? My gorls are currently level 65. Trying to get Dhalia asap before advancing the story, currently at Weird Tree Elevator in Spooky Dead Land.

Also I haven't been using Pouch Items and have 2 Pouch Slots. So, like, idk which items I should go for. I also don't know which accessories are best to aim for. Pretty much just using Aggro/Agility for Morag, Str/Eth for Rex, and Eth/Special increase for Zeke.

Whenever we (I guess some of us) do get it. We're gonna have a Dance Party in the lobby everyone! :yeahboi:

Who's with me?

tbh if you spend money on a game with online lobies and dance emotes, then don't have a dance party, you've wasted your money.

Speaking of wasting money, FEH Bride Banner data comes in later, doesn't it? I have 70 orbs so I'll do 2 full pulls. If I don't get any 5* I'll snipe red/blue. The only one I care about getting is Ninian since a +0 Dancer is still great while a +0 attacker is meh in the long run, especially if they are seasonal heauxes.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of wasting money, FEH Bride Banner data comes in later, doesn't it? I have 70 orbs so I'll do 2 full pulls. If I don't get any 5* I'll snipe red/blue. The only one I care about getting is Ninian since a +0 Dancer is still great while a +0 attacker is meh in the long run, especially if they are seasonal heauxes.
There's a gauntlet that's starting on June 1st according to the calendar, but I there isn't a voting gauntlet banner anywhere on it. There is, however, a Tempest Trials banner before it starting on May 22nd, a day after the Bridal Bloom banner hits tomorrow, and since groom Marth is confirmed as the TT reward, it's probably just going to be the previous bride banner which would make sense with the upcoming gauntlet probably being the Bridal Bloom, Bridal Blessings, and groom Marth. If not, then I have no idea what's going to happen since the next significant banner is the legendary hero banner that starts two days before the gauntlet and since I doubt they're going to use random skills banner units to make a gauntlet.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
VG banners haven’t been on the calendar for a while now iirc

i still fully expect to get a VG banner with last year’s Bridal Blessings units

i guess being the TT banner would also make sense since that starts on the 25th (i think)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
VG banners haven’t been on the calendar for a while now iirc

i still fully expect to get a VG banner with last year’s Bridal Blessings units

i guess being the TT banner would also make sense since that starts on the 25th (i think)
I think it's because they have so much going on that they're just going to have stuff lead into or connect with each other. The only time we've had a gauntlet without a banner that was associated with it was the Winter and New Year's gauntlet where Ryoma took NY! M!Corrin's place. Ryoma was on Gunnthra's banner and it ended a day into the gauntlet while M!Corrin was released two weeks after the gauntlet ended. I don't know how they messed up planning that since if M!Corrin was summonable or if the New Year's banner had four units on it, it could have been easily avoided. Of course, the messes with what would happen with the Tempest Trials in January.

Edit: Freebie from the Bridal Bloom banner was +HP, -Atk 3* Eirika.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I literally only have 1 Blade left to obtain from random summoning, which is Dhalia. I wasn't interested at all until I heard that she's basically a Dolly Parton parody and the best offensive Bit Ball Blade which is perfect for Zeke. I've been farming crystals and using Legendaries. So far, 6 Legendaries, 39 Rares, and 60 Commons, still no Dhalia. wut r u doin 2 me game omg!!! I'm not going for Praxis/Theory since I could care less about battle lolis that I'll never use.
Dahlia is one of my favorite Blades to use despite her design. She's worth it.
Also you should at least get Praxis since the question you have to do to get her is really short and easy. Theory who cares about tbh but at least get Praxis.
It allows me to play Zeke how I want to with Dagas, KOS MOS, and eventually Dhalia.
I see that I have converTed yew.
Side note: any of yew gorls know decent ways to far crystals besides Krabble murdering in Mor Ardain? My gorls are currently level 65. Trying to get Dhalia asap before advancing the story, currently at Weird Tree Elevator in Spooky Dead Land.
This video and this video which is the same as the last one except for afk grinding are the most reliable.
They're a bit dated since a newer patch made it so that gold chips would only be active if the blade was active. So before you could stack up to 9 gold chips for a ton of grinding, but now you can only have 3 active at once. They still help a bunch, just not as much as before. Okay nevermind they un-patched the patch. Sure, why not. :<
Also I haven't been using Pouch Items and have 2 Pouch Slots. So, like, idk which items I should go for.
I never used pouch items except when a space in someone's affinity chart wanted me to use one of their favorite pouch items. You can ignore it for the most part.

Edit: ARES GOT DEMOTED OVER LENE? Well uh... special spamming for everyone, and Eldigan gets even more irrelevant. Edit 2: AND HIS BRAZEN ATK/DEF IS A 4 STAR SKILL WHAT. Uhhhhhh, well I was going to kill M!Kana to S!Freddy (I decided Brazen > Distant Def since having the boost on player phase will be more important since that's when the enemies won't be debuffed), but swapping out the boost in Res for more damage is nice too, I'll take it.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Dungeon Dice Monsters fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

About to get on with my report and try and finish off the 250 worded one. Then gonna start a rough draft of the main one.

But first, Duel Links news. :V

Tristan Taylor has had some cards revealed and he has some unique voice lines for some of them. Specifically the Gigo archetype (Gigobyte, Jigobyte, Gagigo, Gagagigo, Giga Gagagiko, Gagagiko: The Awakened), some monsters he used during the Capsule Monsters arc, Cyber Commander, and even with a few cards which have a monkey (He makes monkey noises in reference to the Big Five arc).

Overall, his cards are not good; well, what he said was true. He believes his dueling cards are terrible. :yeahboi:
Unless he gets Restart and Balance. Then I think he'll do fine.

Also, we got a new Box coming out soon; so that should be good as well.

And speaking of Duel Links; I fell all the way down to Legend 1, so I'm not too happy with that. But oh well, I'll just try and see what I can do to reach KOG before the end of the month; but other then that, may run some meme decks from now on or make adjustments to my main Amazoness deck; like give it a few Swords Woman cards.

tbh if you spend money on a game with online lobies and dance emotes, then don't have a dance party, you've wasted your money.
If we don't end up having a Dance Party; we can always have a Tantrum Party. :secretkpop:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
how did ares get demoted what the actual ****

well i guess +10 Lene is out of the picture now

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ares being demoted and giving Brazen at 4 Stars is exactly what I want to see. I hope there’s less of locking rare skills to the 5 Star pool.

Roberk

Smash Champion
As much as I was excited about the possible Lene demotion and merging her, I think Ares demote with Brazen atk/def at 4 stars is one of the best demotes we've ever had. Can't wait to merge this monster.

I kind of want to snipe Ninian on this banner, but honestly, I could go without her. I think I'll start saving up for summer and CYL 2.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Did 3 full pulls and got none of the Bride Gorls so far. My last summon session had 3 blues/2 reds and I was like "Ye this gotta be one of dem." LOL PSYCHE RIP

btw this is amazing:

I see that I have converTed yew.
II just finished his quest and put him on the back burner. I've basically finished Agate's chart so I will use her this run, and next run Dagas can be used. This way I can build up his affinity chart and kind of play the game as normal instead of ezmoding everything like I am now. loloops

This video and this video which is the same as the last one except for afk grinding are the most reliable.
They're a bit dated since a newer patch made it so that gold chips would only be active if the blade was active. So before you could stack up to 9 gold chips for a ton of grinding, but now you can only have 3 active at once. They still help a bunch, just not as much as before. Okay nevermind they un-patched the patch. Sure, why not. :<
I already knew of those, I was hoping for level 65ish options. I'm just going to farm the Haywire Robotdude in World Tree for now I guess. Farming Krabbles in Mor Ardain would probably be faster or at least closer to being afk. There's the Vampire Bride too, but spike damage is utterly annoying so **** that heaux. Either way I can send my lame blades out on missions to level them up for manuals and then send them away so I have room.ss

I'm not using Combos tho. Just Gold Chips on 2 of Morag's Blades since they're pretty good for tanks funnily enough.

I only have 1 gorl left to summon and I'm honestly extremely lucky to have all the blades without even being past chapter 8. So I figure if I keep summoning the pity rate will kick in and give me the only gorl I have left. I've been using Vess for filler on Zeke and he's pretty decent with a Bitball in general.

I never used pouch items except when a space in someone's affinity chart wanted me to use one of their favorite pouch items. You can ignore it for the most part.
B U T

Art spam :^(

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
ayy I managed to stay in tier 20 for the first time partly due to using a +1 ike instead of askr trio

severa is +7 and fae is at +4.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
II just finished his quest and put him on the back burner. I've basically finished Agate's chart so I will use her this run, and next run Dagas can be used. This way I can build up his affinity chart and kind of play the game as normal instead of ezmoding everything like I am now. loloops
Agate is a qt too, so it's fine.
So I figure if I keep summoning the pity rate will kick in and give me the only gorl I have left.
Pity in this game isn't like in Heroes gorl.
Basically each file has 3 set Blades chosen as pity Blades. After you get those 3, then that's it. There's no pity rate, you just have to roll with that fixed 1% or so chance until you get her. And it's impossible for Dahlia to be a pity Blade so ye.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I finally got around to finishing Sora yori mo Tooi Basho (A Place Further than the Universe) last night. I am so glad I stumbled upon it from a thread about Yuru Camp of all things. I don't know how to describe why I liked it so much and why it was good. Maybe it was the story of closure that got to me.

To make this short, Yorimoi is a story about journey to Antarctic, but for one of the characters, it's a story of closure to what happens to her mother. At first, I thought she wanted to meet up with her mother who was working in Antarctica, but that turned out not to be true. The length of time went from what I assumed to be a year at most to three years if I recall correctly and there were several hints that she's no longer alive. Yorimoi doesn't show us if she had accepted her mother's death before the story's beginning, but for her, whether or not her mother was alive, going to Antarctica was something to keep her going. A journey for answers and understanding as long for closure if you will. At the end, everything comes crashing down when she finally sees her mother is dead. Maybe not realize at the moment since she probably already knew that, but accepting it might a good way to explain it.

I think that's one of the parts of Yorimoi that got me and I guess tangible. I didn't cry when I saw my mom lying dead when her body finally gave up to pancreatic cancer. I felt normal as normal as I could have been or in shock as the therapist said. I did cry after it, after hearing my uncle call my aunt to tell her what happened, once during the funeral procession, and when she was cremated. It hit me that she wasn't here anymore and she'll never be. And so, it was time to move on. I miss her and sometimes, I probably do hope and wish to see here whenever I'm at home.

Y'know, I'm about to cry as I'm typing this from remembering and thinking about this and when I saw that moment in Yorimoi. I didn't cry when I watched that yesterday night, but now thinking about it is like the crash that happens in the aftermath. Her mother is dead went to her mother is really dead, gone and somewhere further than the universe.

Anyway, here, have a gif of a penguin walking towards three of the characters. Apparently, you're supposed to stay 5 meters away from them according to international regulations.

Welp, I await the next anime, game, whatever that will destroy me.

Edit: I apologize for any inconveniences that will arise from using my Eldigan. Someone mentioned how dumb Lunge and Obstruct would interact, especially with a Wings of Mercy beacon like Eldigan who bleeds health with his Fury Mystletainn. Have fun for those of you who even use my units. :p

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Freebie +Spd, -HP 3* Stahl from the TT banner. Man, the TT bonus kind of sucks since I figured they would re-run the previous bride banner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom