• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That’s pretty crazy, although I’d definitely never run anything like that myself

Safeguard is such a cool weapon, and I’m excited to see all the cool builds people make with it. Bulky swords like Hinata/Luna/Draug are going to love the +7 enemy phase def, even if it does mean giving up the shorter special cooldown or +10 true damage on special procs.
It's neat as an idea of making her really difficult to kill which is sometimes a problem for dancers as they have less stats than other units and usually in bulk of some kind. At the same time, because of her ridiculous defenses, the AI might target someone else if they know they can do more damage to her allies than her even if she's going to do less damage to them.

I'm waiting on an axe version of Berkut's Lance. +Def, -Spd Hawkeye with a defense refined version of Berkut's Lance would have 35 defense and 37 resistance when attacked. Who needs armor when you have mystical desert muscles! Anyway, Amelia, Anna, Arthur, Beruka, regular Camilla, winter Chrom, winter Lissa, Narcian, Sheena, and Titania would be good users of it too. Also, Dorcas, but you'd be giving up his Stout Tomahawk and the ability to use Warding Breath.

I mean scantily clad women are basically tanks, right?
Lene's just a Tiki alt after all. :p

On another note, the trailer for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin was shown off two days ago and I wanted to mention it, but I was a bit busy.
Apparently it's an Japanese indie game and it's being slated to release in 2018 and for the PC and PS4. Visually, it reminds me of Muramasa: The Demon Blade if it were 3D. My only concern is the hitlag. It looks a bit cool and is being used well in certain places, but it also looks like there's a bit too much which could slow down the gameplay. Otherwise, Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin looks pretty and pretty fun. Here's Siliconera's article on its trailer and some information on BitSummit, a Japanese indie game festival: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/10/sakuna-rice-ruin-gets-teaser-trailer-fro-bitsummit/.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I finally got to play bbtag at my weekly since I dont have a console.

The game doesnt really play like regular bb but its degenerate fun.
Mainly played chie gordeau, using grim reaper like vegeta assist in neutral and combo extensions. It also helped since it would level up resonance blaze, plus if your point died you had gordeau with lv 4 resonance.

Damage is insane and will probably turn into a ToD game later on.

Being unable to cancel specials into supers outside of resonance took a lot of getting used to.
Inputs are super easy but most of the difficulty is in neutral.

If anyone else is planning to play on steam plz add me

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Blazblue Tag Beta fans? :yeahboi::nifty::nifty::yeahboi:

I managed to get the game too yesterday, played it for about I think total maybe 4 hours (2 hours per session).

But I might as well give my thoughts so far and who I'm maining in the beta.

The game is fun. REALLY damn fun.

It does take some time getting use to it, since there's only a run (Unless you play Azrael, Hazama or Waldstein. Since they have a Step by pressing 66/FF). But once you've figured out the mechanics, it's really fun and I do feel like it can be delved into more so we can figure out more stuff.

The button layout is a bit confusing, but again; I managed to figure that out myself, and from having nearly 20 matches; I thoroughly enjoyed myself with this game.

I haven't played many Anime Fighters, the only others being Accent Core + and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: UAS on Wii, Continnum Shift EXTEND and Chrono Phantasma and Persona 4 Arena on PS3. But I can safely say that this'll be one Anime Fighter I'll definitely stay with.

My only issues so far is that the sprites of the older games really do stand out compared to the newer ones. You can easily tell which ones were made for 720p and which ones were made for 1080p/4K. Especially the Blazblue & RWBY sprites, it's like night and day when you compare their sprites. And that Pushblock and DP are the same button, I do kind of wish you'd be able to change which button combination did what, so that way when I'm pushblocking, I don't accidentally do DP; but I guess it's a way to punish you if you're too greedy on pushblocking.

But other then that, I'm thoroughly enjoying this. I even had to make a US My Nintendo Account just to get the Trial Version on Switch. That's how much I wanted to get this game. :yeahboi:

Haven't done this in a while... But Blazblue Cross Tag Battle's Beta gets 9 :4zelda:s out of 10. It's really damn good, and I highly recommend you all go and get it before the Beta ends on the 14th. DO IT. NOW. If anyone wants to fight me in BBTAG, you can just add me by my Switch FC.

SW-6259-6075-5508

Also, I'm currently maining Gordeau/Rachel in the Beta.

So far, my Rachel seems to be the better of my two characters. Though I only know about two combos with her, one is character specific in the corner and one that is midscreen that can work; but I think it's all about the timing.

5AA > 5BBB > 5P (Gordeau's Grim Reaper) > Jump Air Dash > j.2B (Wind Down) > 5AA > j.AA > j.AC > 2C > 214C/214BC

Does around 6.2k damage, which ain't bad and can set up for an oki with George or can just go into Super to reach 6.8k. Her Super is incredibly weak without the lightning rods out. But hey, damage is damage.

Corner combo:
5AA > 5BBB > 5AA > j.AA > j.AC > 2C > 214C/214BC

A solid corner combo for Rachel... however, it seems like it can't combo certain characters, I tried it out on Gordeau; but when he is in his knockdown state, he can't be comboed; his hitbox is surprisingly too small for Rachel's 5A to connect, making it whiff (Unless I can move Rachel slightly so it can combo).

My Gordeau on the otherhand... Is VERY BASIC. I mean it when I say very basic.

This is probably the only combo I seem to do with Gordeau:

5BB > 236C > 5P (Rachel's Wind 6C) > 5BB > 236C

It does 7.4k, but I do feel like I can be more flashy and more unique with Gordeau instead of being very basic with stuff like this.

5BB > 2C > 5AA > j.AB > j.ABC > j.DP

One of Gord's B&Bs, however if you're too close to the opponent, Gord's 2C will whiff, making him go under the opponent and potentially crossing himself up and reseting neutral for himself and his opponent. However, if you're opponent is at the right distance, you can get some good damage off.

5BB > 2C > 2B[1] > j.C > 5AA > 236B > 5P (Rachel's Wind 6C) > 5BB > 236BC

5BB > 236C > 5P (Rachel's Wind 6C) > 5BB > 236C > D (Tag in Rachel during 236C) > Air Dash > j.2B (Wind Down) > 5AA > j.AA > j.AC > 2C > 214C/214BC

One concept I'm going to try and make work. A friend of mine on Steam suggested I try and lab a way for me to tag into Rachel during a combo so that way, I can maximize my damage and get some Okis set up with the Lightning Rods and George via a Cross Tag.

Once the main game comes out, I may swap from Gordeau to Yuzuriha/Rachel, with maybe a pocket Gordeau. Similar to how everyone has a damn Pocket Cloud. :V

Also, gonna be trying to make a Gem-Knight deck in Duel Links to help counter Sylvans and Amazoness. Thanks to a Reddit user.

Duelist: Bastion Aizawa
Skill: Firm as the EARTH

Monsters:
x1 Gem-Knight Emerald
x1 Gem-Knight Lazuli
x3 Gem-Knight Sardonyx
x3 Gem-Knight Garnet
x3 Gem-Knight Tourmaline

Spells:
x1 Fusion Recovery Plant
x1 Super Rush Headlong
x2 Enemy Controller
x1 Polymerization

Traps:
x1 Wall of Disruption
x3 Pyroxene Fusion

Extra Deck:
x1 Gem-Knight Prismaura
x2 Gem-Knight Citrine
x1 Gem-Knight Ruby
x1 Gem-Knight Topaz

Edit:

Wow. The social has been dead for a whole day. This must be a new record.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
BBTAG is sooo fun. It took me a bit to get used to guarding and jumping, but once I did it got super fun. I love Ruby and Weiss ahh

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
And with one swift snatch.

Rosalina's wig was gone...

I found the sequel to this
Just pretend Jeanne is Zeldoo and it's perfectly fitting.
Edit: Wow WTT even called this 4 years in advance.
Dang Zelda just snatched rosalina and Palutenas wig off! Man Zelda is on a roll! Who's wig is she gonna snatch next? Medusa and bayonetta's?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I found the sequel to this
Just pretend Jeanne is Zeldoo and it's perfectly fitting.
Edit: Wow WTT even called this 4 years in advance.
That was like an abstract yet classy retelling of a fight on the Jerry Springer show.

Its's true art at its finest tbh.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
BBTAG is sooo fun. It took me a bit to get used to guarding and jumping, but once I did it got super fun. I love Ruby and Weiss ahh
I've never played any of the anime fighters besides dbfz, and yeah I really enjoy this game. I've been playing Ruby/Es

:150:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Rachel Alucard fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Played around 101 matches of BBTAG throughout the weekend.

It was very fun. I thoroughly enjoyed it; still going Gordeau/Rachel.

And speaking of BBTAG, I know this is just a pipe dream; but could you imagine if Eltnum (Aka. Sion Eltnam Atlasia) made it into BBTAG? I could already imagine what kind of special interactions she could have:

Eltnum w/Ragna:
Intro:
E: "So you're the protagonist of this series? Well, I guess it's an honour to meet you."
R: "Er, what're you talking about?"

Win:
E: "Yep. Definitely the protagonist of this game, the creator of this series must be so proud of you!"
R: "Seriously! What are you talking about!?"

Win-Quote:
R: "Dammit lady, you keep going on about me being the "Protagonist of this game" and **** like that. Is this really just some stupid game to you?"
E: "Oh not at all. Just here to keep an eye on my subordinates, that's all."

Eltnum w/Es:
Intro:
Es: "Target acknowledged. Commencing combat procedures."
El: "Es, huh? You remind me of myself when I first made my debut."

Win:
Es: "Target neutralized."
El: "Man, you really do need to lighten up. Then again, it'll probably take you a while for that to happen."

Win-Quote:
Es: "Receiving data on Eltnum. Real Name... Unknown? Error. No data found on Eltnum."
El: "Yeah, sorry about that! Can't let people here know where I'm from, I'd get into a lot of trouble if they found out."

Eltnum w/Tager:
Intro:
E: "Damn, you seriously can't run? I feel bad for you."
T: "No need to, my electromagnetism is more then enough to help in battle."

Win:
T: "That was an adequate battle. Well done, Miss Eltnum."
E: "Eh, it's the standard of the trade."

Win-Quote:
T: "It seems Kokonoe's taken an interest in you, Miss Eltnum. Would you mind paying a visit seeing her after our time here?"
E: "Sorry, I got places to be and all that. And y'know, confidential information."

Eltnum w/Yu:
Intro:
Yu: "Eltnum-san, can you help me out during this battle!?"
E: "Well, I honestly don't have much to do, sure I'll help out."

Win:
Yu: "You were fantastic! Felt like you were a veteran at this!"
E: "I did make my first appearance YEARS before you even existed."

Win-Quote:
E: "Let's see here... Wow, you've been in a lot of stuff. A dancing game, a dungeon-crawler, two fighting games, two anime series... They must really like you."
Yu: "I will admit Eltnum-san, I honestly don't really understand what you're talking about... But thanks?"

Eltnum w/Hyde:
Intro:
E: "Well, here comes the lead character of In-birth. How's it going rookie?"
H: "Hey, don't go calling me "Rookie", alright!? I'll show you what I can do!"

Win:
H: "See? That's what my strength is capable of!"
E: "Really? Just seemed like standard fighting game stuff to me."

Win-Quote:
E: "Well, seems like you're still keeping at it, though you really need to work on your emo-high school kid agenda."
H: "Just what are you talking about!? Gah... did you just follow us to annoy us?"

Eltnum w/Linne:
Intro:
E: "Oh, if it isn't Linne."
L: "What more nonsense are you gonna bring up this time?"
E: "Nothing that can lead to a lawsuit."

Win:
L: "Still going to keep quiet about who you are, Miss Eltnum?"
E: "Well, I have to."

Win-Quote:
L: "It seems our opponent couldn't handle our EXS Miss Eltnum. Surely we easily outmatched them."
E: "Or you know, they could've just gotten very angry at us and smashed their controller. Ever thought about that?"

Eltnum w/Blake:
Intro:
B: "It seems we share a similar fighting style Miss Eltnum. Where did you learn how to fight like that?"
E: "I can't say. Legal crap and all that."

Win:
E: "I do wonder though... did you rip off my fighting style? Do you know who I am!?"
B: "Not really. But you must be really popular from where you're from."

Win-Quote:
B: "I'm afraid to ask, but where do you come from?"
E: "Oh I can't really tell any information about that. If I did, I'd get into serious trouble. Unless they bleep out what I say."

Also, I think for the first time in years. I missed out on a Yuri pic yesterday. Then again, the whole place was inactive for a whole day. That was a new record it seems like.

Also, going back to BBTAG information. We got some confirmed leaks from users datamining the Beta of BBTAG:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I'll leave a bonus for Lil Puddin Lil Puddin .

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
HARVEY BIRDMAN ATTORNEY AT LAW IS BACK BABY!

Young Justice Season 3 is going Outsiders. Which is odd, cause that's basically what the Young Justice team is. And I'd probably squee if that's actually Static Shock there.

Oh, and B99 got picked up by NBC. That's cool too, I guess.

Also, gonna be trying to make a Gem-Knight deck in Duel Links to help counter Sylvans and Amazoness. Thanks to a Reddit user.
Remind me to send you my DL FC at some point, and post my own Gem deck.

It's got some bricking problems, but it's pretty fun with Restart.

BBTag Battle is fun. The startup frames are really distinctive as I'd expect from a sprite game, so it's a lot easier to tell what move is coming out than other 3D fighting games (I legit still can't tell in KI if it's gonna be L/M/H from the start up frames when I try to combo break). I was able to jump into a lobby and get the right block order in for brand new characters by the second time I was seeing the move.

Ragna is a great character to have you learn the game with, and how they made the training mode work is really nice and intuitive. Also, the disembodied voice that says "EXCELLENT!" every time you complete a lesson in tutorial mode is like 100x less annoying then Pokken Girl.

Damage output seems a bit extreme though, but it makes things go faster so whatevs. It's not like touch of death fighting games aren't massively popular, as long as the majority of the cast can do it.

All in all, I'm definitely getting it when it comes out. It was just really, really nice being able to play Chie (was playing Ragna/Chie) in something again, even if she sort of sucks. She has this bizarre full screen high jump kick that's super fun, but tbh it only worked as well as it did cause no one knows what the **** I was doing, which let me use it to get in and
them to death.

I don't really like choosing my characters based off my controller options, so I think I'll just stick with the characters I like the most and play the game with what's most comfortable to me, which would be in handheld mode with the joycons. The joycons are nice and responsive, but I'm (a) far more comfortable using the d-pad and (b) what amounts to a d-pad on the Switch isn't really a d-pad which makes jumping diagonally difficult / not worth the effort.

Online-wise, the game's great.

Now let's just have Bandai Namco announce Tekken 7 for the Switch during E3 and we're golden.

Also, going back to BBTAG information. We got some confirmed leaks from users datamining the Beta of BBTAG:
IIRC, those are the last few names everyone was expecting from the original silhouette, right?

I honestly wasn't expecting Labrys to be announced for the Persona dancing spin-off before this game, not gonna lie.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...retro-studios-making-star-fox-racing-spin-off

what the hell

it's probably gonna be really good though but uh.. that was unexpected. not in a bad or good way
Can we just all agree F-Zero is dead now?

Though honestly I'd rather have Kirby Air Ride 2 more than either.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I've never played any of the anime fighters besides dbfz, and yeah I really enjoy this game. I've been playing Ruby/Es

:150:
Not playing the classy/sassy ice kween? Gorl wut u doin w/ ur life omg

I'll leave a bonus for Lil Puddin Lil Puddin .

Don't pretend like that's for me, you know it's for you. :nifty::nifty::nifty:

I'm still going to save it tho, just in case you need it later and can't find it. :secretkpop:

Also, is this a good anime? It comes recommended as Anime of the Day, so it must be a good anime.
Today's Anime.png

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...retro-studios-making-star-fox-racing-spin-off

what the hell

it's probably gonna be really good though but uh.. that was unexpected. not in a bad or good way
"Let's make everything Star Fox except for a traditional Star Fox game." :secretkpop:

Though I guess SF0 did come out 2 years ago.

Having a spin-off as a buffer and then releasing either a v2.0 port with better controls/slightly more content a little while later makes sense. I do hope a lot of Wii U's games get ports. What little games the thing had were good with one of the main drawbacks being it was on the Wii U or had to utilize the Wii Pad directly somehow.

HARVEY BIRDMAN ATTORNEY AT LAW IS BACK BABY!

Young Justice Season 3 is going Outsiders. Which is odd, cause that's basically what the Young Justice team is. And I'd probably squee if that's actually Static Shock there.

Ah yes, BL, SB, and Meta are 3 excellent bara-lites super heroes. :^)

I'm excited for YJ3. I usually get bored of the newer DC stuff but YJ was one of the few I never grew bored of. It had the right balance of drama and action.

I'd love a Kirby Air Ride 2 if they revamped how it worked. The game practically played itself for any of the racing modes which is just hella dumb and beyond casual. I get Kirby is supposed to be the cutesy casual platformer with fun mechanics, but Air Ride was just so stupidly casual that it hurt my brain.

City Trial was super fun though. I'd love it if they expanded on that and made it more of a looping small planet instead of a boxed in city. With all the Kirby games made between now and Air Ride's release, there'd be a ton of new locations and racers to add. Online would be super sweet too. Well, assuming Nintendo learns how to actually make online hosting less dumb.

As for F-Zero, it doesn't offer much. Back then it was cool to have this super speedy racing game. Fast doesn't always equal fun tho. But now it'd just be another racing game with all these over-the-top looking racers. Hell, people would probably be like "I never seen these super heroes before or their spacecar things." Though it would be a good way to beef up the number of baras husbandos found in the Nintendo Universe.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm surprised to get Akihiko and not Kuma.
And pretty much everyone were predicting Izayoi (instead of Tsubaki) and Mai (very popular). Nine is quite surprising tho since she is so hated.
Yuzu and Mitsuru were sure predictions too, though the lack of Hilda is interesting.
Overall I am not even mad.
:196:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
caeda is +7 now ❤❤❤
4D8077AA-FD15-4559-AB77-A6F3CAD77679.png

i really wish i could pull more copies of my merge projects

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

what the hell

Well, looks like The Curse of Pigma is the canon ending of Star Fox Command. I wonder if Star Fox Grand Prix will be the Nier to the main series's Drakengard. :p

To be fair, Nintendo chose not to do anything with F-Zero. I'd need to find a source on it, but I think it was because they wanted to do something new with F-Zero, but that's kind of hard to do in my opinion when F-Zero seems to be all about high-speed racing unlike Mario Kart which could really go in any direction so long as its fun and kart-related. People, well, F-Zero fans, want more F-Zero, but I'm not sure what kind of F-Zero they would want and what Nintendo wants to deliver to them since if you want a high-speed, sci-fi racing game, there's plenty out there already.

Going to continue this down below...
As for F-Zero, it doesn't offer much. Back then it was cool to have this super speedy racing game. Fast doesn't always equal fun tho. But now it'd just be another racing game with all these over-the-top looking racers. Hell, people would probably be like "I never seen these super heroes before or their spacecar things." Though it would be a good way to beef up the number of baras husbandos found in the Nintendo Universe.
Which I feel like is its selling point since you can do some insane stuff in GX. Granted, most of the insane stuff I've seen is from a speedrun, but normal racing from what I've seen of Proton Jon's playthrough of GP Legend still looks wicked. The problem, however, is that it would end up having a really high skill ceiling and floor if you go ham with extreme speed and over-the-top racing. It'd be fun, but it'd probably be really unwieldy for most people.

At this point, I don't know what else they could do other than make another F-Zero game and by that, I mean what else they could do to innovate it. The only thing I can think of is somehow highlighting Captain Falcon's bounty hunter job if they were to focus on him and make him the main character of F-Zero. Something like PlatinumGames's Vanquish, the boost mechanic is what I'm thinking, so not necessarily it being a third-person shooter, would work very well to have high-speed, over-the-top combat when Captain Falcon's out of his Blue Falcon and high-speed, over-the-top racing that F-Zero is known for. But then that leads to the problems of pacing and balance since as fast as the combat sections go, it probably won't be as fast as racing and it could run into the same issue Star Fox Adventures had where the Arwing sections felt tacked on which they probably were considering what game Adventures was before it became Star Fox. Y'know, I just realized that I'm basically describing Metroid: Other M where it had the series Metroid gameplay and neat combat system from Team Ninja. Still, it could work in a way that Bayonetta had combat as its focus, but also on-rails shooting and other stuff that happens in between. In F-Zero's case, they could expand it where the racing is also its own thing for multiplayer or singeplayer racing against AI and have the singleplayer feature racing, but cranked up to insane deathraces, chase sequences, preludes to beatdowns, or whatever.

Otherwise, as far as bounty hunting goes, I'm thinking of a stealth game which if they could combine it with a racing game, would be hilariously amazing. Freaking Captain Falcon having his own Hitman, Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell experience and suddenly, RACING!, and somehow it all works out. Now I'm just imagining Captain Falcon chasing after a Shagohod or Metal Gear and trying to destroy or something in an over-the-top way like in Metal Gear Rising: Revengenance. I guess he can just breakdance on top of it with his Blue Falcon to defeat it and save the day.

Pure racing, however, I don't know. I guess they could do something like The Next Penelope or Jak X: Combat Racing and add in weapons and gadgets and maybe make the story somewhat compelling, but that's pretty much it. At the very least, it could just make it official that the universes of F-Zero and Star Fox are connected and have the Star Fox crew be regular racers.

Quick Edit: Forgot to mention this, but Nobuo Uematsu is going to work on the Final Fantasy VII remake: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/14/nobuo-uematsu-confirmed-working-music-final-fantasy-vii-remake/.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Blazblue Dub fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Going to be having a phone call with my TA in a few minutes about the work I've done and what I need to do.

Oh, and B99 got picked up by NBC. That's cool too, I guess.

Remind me to send you my DL FC at some point, and post my own Gem deck.

It's got some bricking problems, but it's pretty fun with Restart.
As someone who is F2P in Duel Links; trying to get the remaining cards you want from the Main BOXes is just a pain in itself. I'm just missing now 1 Gem-Knight Garnet and 1 Gem-Knight Prismaura; and then I have everything. I'm just glad we got a 1.5x EXP event happening, so I can get my Gems more quickly.

BBTag Battle is fun. The startup frames are really distinctive as I'd expect from a sprite game, so it's a lot easier to tell what move is coming out than other 3D fighting games (I legit still can't tell in KI if it's gonna be L/M/H from the start up frames when I try to combo break). I was able to jump into a lobby and get the right block order in for brand new characters by the second time I was seeing the move.

Ragna is a great character to have you learn the game with, and how they made the training mode work is really nice and intuitive. Also, the disembodied voice that says "EXCELLENT!" every time you complete a lesson in tutorial mode is like 100x less annoying then Pokken Girl.

Damage output seems a bit extreme though, but it makes things go faster so whatevs. It's not like touch of death fighting games aren't massively popular, as long as the majority of the cast can do it.

All in all, I'm definitely getting it when it comes out. It was just really, really nice being able to play Chie (was playing Ragna/Chie) in something again, even if she sort of sucks. She has this bizarre full screen high jump kick that's super fun, but tbh it only worked as well as it did cause no one knows what the **** I was doing, which let me use it to get in and
them to death.

I don't really like choosing my characters based off my controller options, so I think I'll just stick with the characters I like the most and play the game with what's most comfortable to me, which would be in handheld mode with the joycons. The joycons are nice and responsive, but I'm (a) far more comfortable using the d-pad and (b) what amounts to a d-pad on the Switch isn't really a d-pad which makes jumping diagonally difficult / not worth the effort.

Online-wise, the game's great
I'm glad you enjoyed it too, it was really fun and enjoyable. Though I do wish I could play the online some more, but oh well; it's just one of those things.

IIRC, those are the last few names everyone was expecting from the original silhouette, right?

I honestly wasn't expecting Labrys to be announced for the Persona dancing spin-off before this game, not gonna lie
Yep. Those are the characters everyone was expecting. If there's ever a Season 2 of DLC for the game, we could expect to see more. Like say for example; we could see Celica, Kokonoe and Elizabeth make it in.

Not playing the classy/sassy ice kween? Gorl wut u doin w/ ur life omg
He wants to use the smol pudding lover. Can't blame him. :V

Don't pretend like that's for me, you know it's for you. :nifty::nifty::nifty:

I'm still going to save it tho, just in case you need it later and can't find it. :secretkpop:
Nah fam. That was entirely for you. :nifty:

#****nine
gee can't wait for kunzite assist
Well, we'll just have to wait and see what'll happen this week for the reveals. Nine could be a ***** to fight against like you said. Thankfully, we got the Unga Night on our side to stop it.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
100% done with this round of Tap Battle
This round had the best music so far and none of the others really come close. Wondering what the extra stages will be like...

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
This round had the best music so far and none of the others really come close. Wondering what the extra stages will be like...
Don’t forget the one that had Twilight of the Gods. That was a good one

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Jeff Kaplan says one daper gentleman is getting a legendary skin. So we clearly know who it is, especially with summer coming up.

Very daper. Daper is just a D-word for bara, right?

Nah fam. That was entirely for you. :nifty:
Oh then if that's the case I have to give you a video featuring the cutest anime girls.

Tap isn't too bad now that it gives HM for each completed stage. It's not a lot but that's OK since it's just button mashing if you're lazy and/or want to see Feh be a qtpie at the bottom of your screen.

All I know is the extra stages means extra prizes. Feathers and orbs pls. I need them for the potential Groom Banner and I guess CYL which is coming soon-ish. If Veronica is a healer I'm gonna go for ha. Assuming she keeps her infantry stats and gets cool skills/magic/whatever. Bonus points if she's a flying healer gorl. She'd probably be similar to Beruka speaking wise so that'd make her cool too.

inb4 hunky armored sword Hector or something steals my orbs instead.

Don’t forget the one that had Twilight of the Gods.
Don't forget the next banner has your precious baby boi on it but is a bait banner because we're getting a special heroes banner next.
irl pic of Burgundy getting ready to seduce ha precious boi :4corrin: into coming home early:

Interestingly enough we're getting another new powers banner a few weeks from now. I wonder which gorls will be brought from trash tier to hax tier. Saizo pls. I wouldn't mind Donnel, Niles, Barte, Elise, or Sakura getting some sort of prf weapon/refine either. I think all the royals should get some prf weapon as well as the popular characters. Idealy all characters would get prf/refines but that'd defeat the purpose of basically every inheritable weapon. loloopsie

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Jeff Kaplan says one daper gentleman is getting a legendary skin. So we clearly know who it is, especially with summer coming up.

Very daper. Daper is just a D-word for bara, right?

Oh then if that's the case I have to give you a video featuring the cutest anime girls.

Tap isn't too bad now that it gives HM for each completed stage. It's not a lot but that's OK since it's just button mashing if you're lazy and/or want to see Feh be a qtpie at the bottom of your screen.

All I know is the extra stages means extra prizes. Feathers and orbs pls. I need them for the potential Groom Banner and I guess CYL which is coming soon-ish. If Veronica is a healer I'm gonna go for ha. Assuming she keeps her infantry stats and gets cool skills/magic/whatever. Bonus points if she's a flying healer gorl. She'd probably be similar to Beruka speaking wise so that'd make her cool too.

inb4 hunky armored sword Hector or something steals my orbs instead.

Don't forget the next banner has your precious baby boi on it but is a bait banner because we're getting a special heroes banner next.
irl pic of Burgundy getting ready to seduce ha precious boi :4corrin: into coming home early:

Interestingly enough we're getting another new powers banner a few weeks from now. I wonder which gorls will be brought from trash tier to hax tier. Saizo pls. I wouldn't mind Donnel, Niles, Barte, Elise, or Sakura getting some sort of prf weapon/refine either. I think all the royals should get some prf weapon as well as the popular characters. Idealy all characters would get prf/refines but that'd defeat the purpose of basically every inheritable weapon. loloopsie
As much as I want Corrin’s, it would be nice if all of mine were originally 3 or 4 Star. I have pulled a single 5 Star Corrin from a banner, but other than that the other 5 were 4 star
I’ll probably save for new units and skills but I wouldn’t mind spending a bit tomorrow

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I've got 140,000 feathers now. Should I spend them on Sophia or Selena?

As someone who is F2P in Duel Links; trying to get the remaining cards you want from the Main BOXes is just a pain in itself. I'm just missing now 1 Gem-Knight Garnet and 1 Gem-Knight Prismaura; and then I have everything. I'm just glad we got a 1.5x EXP event happening, so I can get my Gems more quickly.
DL FC: 264-883-598

My Gem Deck:

Duelist: Yugi
Skill: Restart

3x Volcanic Shell
3x Gem-Knight Lazuli
3x Gem-Knight Garnet
2x Gem-Knight Sardonyx
1x Planet Pathfinder

2x Fusion Recycling Plant
1x Super Rush Headlong
1x Polymerization

2x Floodgate Trap Hole
2x Wall of Disruption

2x Gem-Knight Citrine
2x Gem-Knight Ruby
1x Gem-Knight Master Diamond

Probably the simplest Gem deck out there, I'd assume. Volcanic Shell's synergy with gem decks and Fusion Recycling Plant clearly make Citrine and Ruby the best Gem fusions. Basically everything else is just to get the ball rolling, i.e. get Fusion Recycling Plant out on the field, hence Restart and a Planet Pathfinder. It Ruby is stronger, but typically you're gonna want Citrine out due having an effect worth anything. As such, it typically loses to decks who can outpower 2200 attack.

Bricking is also a big pain; I've had a duel once where I was down to five cards in my deck for instance. Four of them were my 2 Fusion Recycling Plants, Polymerization, and Planet Pathfinder.

I'm glad you enjoyed it too, it was really fun and enjoyable. Though I do wish I could play the online some more, but oh well; it's just one of those things.
I'm gonna have to think about the Nintendo Online subscription, though.

That said, here's my switch FC if anyone wants it: SW-1420-0066-3834

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Invest in Wrys. You know it to be your destiny. :p

Speaking of beautiful men, Locke was announced as the newest playable character for Dissidia NT. Here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ECpeb9ZBI. His daggers, kind of short swords look really pretty and practical.

And on the subject of Final Fantasy, I'm guessing some of you have seen the Tifa fan model by a Riot Games character artist: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/1...shares-take-final-fantasy-viis-tifa-lockhart/? It looks amazing and while I could imagine it as what Tifa would look like in the remake, it doesn't look Final Fantasy. Everyone has their own distinct styles after all. Also, I kind of want Tifa in Smash 5 and Soul Calibur VI for the hilarity of it. Smash as something dumb and more unexpected and Soul Calibur as a "What the hell, Noctis and Tifa should have switched places" thing.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I feel like we don't have any prf staffs yet (except Thökk but we can't use it) because they don't know what to do with them. And if/when they decide on how to take them, it would prob be announced in a Feh Channel first since that seems interesting enough for one.
Bows and daggers badly need more prfs. Daggers are still kinda bad and there's only 3 prf daggers (and Jaffar isn't exactly doing much with his). Bows have 7. Both Lyn's are decent with theirs, same with Hinoka. Takumi and Jeorge are still kinda meh after their refines. F!Takumi can kinda do stuff in GHB's with his prf I guess. Innes should be next up on the refinement list along with Tana and his bow isn't too impressive rn either. Pretty much all 7 of those units will end up dumping their prfs for Brave/Firesweep Bow anyways, except for maybe Hinoka. :/
More prf dragonstones could be neat too to maybe stop the Lightning Breath spam a bit, but dragons in general are still in a good spot so they don't really need it.

Anyways uh... Mathilda will prob get Rhomphaia, and I'll put a guess on... Niles, Laslow, and Selena for getting prfs as well. Innes and Tana should get refinements next, possibly Valter as well but he could wait another month. B!Lyn could get Swift Mulagir, but it's prob still too soon for that, so maybe next month.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Managed to spend a couple more hours with bbtag at my weekly so here's a couple random thoughts about chie

consistent meterless damage output since basically everything leads into rampage which allows for assist extensions after the dragon kick followup which leads to good damage. Doesn't really rely on meter besides maybe ex herculean to get in so she's a good battery character.
Damage output when solo and outside of resonance seems kind of lacking but I haven't had a chance to look at power charge combos yet.

Pretty stubby buttons. 5a in neutral felt slow to recover. 5b is a nice mid range option. 2a is great low profile button. Her overhead seems to be a lot faster than the other ones but if you see people use their low during a blockstring you can usually just block high safely afterwards unless they go for a microdash reset or something.

I'm still trying to find a good partner for her. Mainly been using gordeau since chies neutral assist allows for nice extensions off of grim reaper but I found she had a harder time comboing off of grim reaper assist herself.
Tager was another option since sparkbolt only costing meter is kind of dumb and chie builds a decent amount of meter.

She has a couple gimmicky left right stuff by using her herculean to corpse hop and use an assist after to hit them from behind

Her counter is a bit better than I thought it would be.
Yosuke with assists is actually pretty disgusting with his left right mix-ups but he kind of falls apart when solo.
Ruby is a big gorrila
PC beta when

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just pulled on the new banner. Got a -res/+atk Gray because ofc why not it's not like I want Corrin or anything. Also got some good fodder and a -spd/+def Clair. All in all it was a good 15 orbs spent.

Not FEH related: I decided to start watching The Amazing World Of Gumball. It was either that or Voltron but Gumball was shorter. I don't regret it even if the show is silly at times. It's also listed as Animation, Horror for some reason. Though I guess if a kid watched it then it'd have some unsettling moments. But in short...

is good show, much happy times, very ok, many should watch, nice for all

I feel like we don't have any prf staffs yet (except Thökk but we can't use it) because they don't know what to do with them. And if/when they decide on how to take them, it would prob be announced in a Feh Channel first since that seems interesting enough for one.
Staff users still suck. So I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Staff 3.0 rework. Especially to help infantry healers be as good as cavalry healers. Even if that means throwing an extra +1 to all their stats.

An infantry-only range 1-2 staff would be pretty cool too. Like something all Physic users can have access to unless they ride a horse. This way all types would cover the same area healing wise, but cavalry will still be able to get cavalry buffs and fling themselves across the map.

Bows and daggers badly need more prfs. Daggers are still kinda bad and there's only 3 prf daggers (and Jaffar isn't exactly doing much with his). Bows have 7. Both Lyn's are decent with theirs, same with Hinoka. Takumi and Jeorge are still kinda meh after their refines. F!Takumi can kinda do stuff in GHB's with his prf I guess. Innes should be next up on the refinement list along with Tana and his bow isn't too impressive rn either. Pretty much all 7 of those units will end up dumping their prfs for Brave/Firesweep Bow anyways, except for maybe Hinoka. :/
More prf dragonstones could be neat too to maybe stop the Lightning Breath spam a bit, but dragons in general are still in a good spot so they don't really need it.
All of the Prf Gorls seem to have a purpose or niche, so they're not entirely useless. Even Jeorge is a decent gorl. Takumi is kinda garbo tho like wtf. Dessert-Thrower Takumi is ok tho, even if he's blatantly committing dessert abuse.

I forgot about gorls with Prf Weps getting refines too. I guess that means we could be getting a big set of new refines then? But now thinking about it, maybe the next New Power will include F!Corrin. M!Corrin got his, so now it's time for Gorl Corrin to get ha prf and refine. Then maybe another Fates character like Saizo, Niles, Odin, etc and a random crappy character.

Preferably Saizo or Odin since I sacrificed my 5* Niles. As for the lame heauxes maybe Merric or Florina could use some help.

Yosuke with assists is actually pretty disgusting with his left right mix-ups but he kind of falls apart when solo.
Ruby is a big gorrila
PC beta when
tbh it'd be offensive if Ruby wasn't a gorilla. And Yosuke always needs helps from his friends because he is a little dweeb by himself.

THE GAME KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going BBTAG Leak fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Managed to spend a couple more hours with bbtag at my weekly so here's a couple random thoughts about chie

consistent meterless damage output since basically everything leads into rampage which allows for assist extensions after the dragon kick followup which leads to good damage. Doesn't really rely on meter besides maybe ex herculean to get in so she's a good battery character.
Damage output when solo and outside of resonance seems kind of lacking but I haven't had a chance to look at power charge combos yet.

Pretty stubby buttons. 5a in neutral felt slow to recover. 5b is a nice mid range option. 2a is great low profile button. Her overhead seems to be a lot faster than the other ones but if you see people use their low during a blockstring you can usually just block high safely afterwards unless they go for a microdash reset or something.

I'm still trying to find a good partner for her. Mainly been using gordeau since chies neutral assist allows for nice extensions off of grim reaper but I found she had a harder time comboing off of grim reaper assist herself.
Tager was another option since sparkbolt only costing meter is kind of dumb and chie builds a decent amount of meter.

She has a couple gimmicky left right stuff by using her herculean to corpse hop and use an assist after to hit them from behind

Her counter is a bit better than I thought it would be.
Ruby is a big gorrila
PC beta when
Speaking of BBTAG. There were some datamines of some other characters, but the only files is the announcer calling them out.

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle NEW Announcer Calls.

Them being Yumi and Asuka from the big chested game... Senran Kagura.

Honestly, I couldn't really give a damn about Senran Kagura, but the fact that we're getting more series representation is kind of nice.

And since I'm gon about BBTAG. I've been thinking of a concept combo route for Rachel/Gordeau if it's entirely possible:

5AA>5BB6B>5AA>5BBB>236A8>5AA>j.AA>j.AC>2C[Hold]>5P (Gordeau Grim Reaper)>214C>2B>5AA>236BC>214A

DL FC: 264-883-598

My Gem Deck:

Duelist: Yugi
Skill: Restart

3x Volcanic Shell
3x Gem-Knight Lazuli
3x Gem-Knight Garnet
2x Gem-Knight Sardonyx
1x Planet Pathfinder

2x Fusion Recycling Plant
1x Super Rush Headlong
1x Polymerization

2x Floodgate Trap Hole
2x Wall of Disruption

2x Gem-Knight Citrine
2x Gem-Knight Ruby
1x Gem-Knight Master Diamond

Probably the simplest Gem deck out there, I'd assume. Volcanic Shell's synergy with gem decks and Fusion Recycling Plant clearly make Citrine and Ruby the best Gem fusions. Basically everything else is just to get the ball rolling, i.e. get Fusion Recycling Plant out on the field, hence Restart and a Planet Pathfinder. It Ruby is stronger, but typically you're gonna want Citrine out due having an effect worth anything. As such, it typically loses to decks who can outpower 2200 attack.

Bricking is also a big pain; I've had a duel once where I was down to five cards in my deck for instance. Four of them were my 2 Fusion Recycling Plants, Polymerization, and Planet Pathfinder.
Since I'm still lacking a Garnet and a Prismaura. I've just decided to add a Cosmic Cyclone and a 3rd Citrine.

But here's what mine is looking like now:

Duelist: Bastion (Will swap for any with Restart)
Skill: Firm as the EARTH (Will swap for Restart)

Monsters:
x1 Gem-Knight Emerald
x1 Gem-Knight Lazuli
x2 Gem-Knight Garnet
x3 Gem-Knight Sardonyx
x3 Gem-Knight Tourmaline

Spells:
x1 Cosmic Cyclone
x1 Polymerization
x1 Fusion Recycling Plant
x1 Super Rush Headlong
x2 Enemy Controller

Traps:
x1 Wall of Disruption
x3 Pyroxene Fusion

Extra Deck:
x1 Gem-Knight Ruby
x1 Gem-Knight Topaz
x3 Gem-Knight Citrine

I've given the deck a run in Legend, so I can at least have a way to get over Sylvans and Amazoness. And it can do pretty well, however I have run into a few bricky hands and all that. So I will most obviously swap from Bastion to someone with Restart (Mai, Paradox or Bonz, since they're the only ones that I have with Restart). Plus, it does seem like Aliens can easily hard counter them; but it can seem to do okay against Mighty Mako unlike Amazoness (Seriously, I think Mighty Mako players are just evil now.)

But man, are Gem-Knights pretty fun to run.

One of these days, I'll do a huge spoiler of stereotypes in YGO! Duel Links (Which will probably be tomorrow. :secretkpop: ).

I'm gonna have to think about the Nintendo Online subscription, though.

That said, here's my switch FC if anyone wants it: SW-1420-0066-3834
That said, it depends if other games like BBTAG will be using the Nintendo Online services. Since we know that Mario Kart 8 DX, Splatoon 2 and other main Nintendo titles will be using it.

Also, I'll leave this here. :V

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
**** Lil Puddin Lil Puddin fpr giving me hope about the banner today. Literally 150 orbs got me a single 4 Star Corrin and a Ryoma at the very end. I would’ve stopped pulling if he showed up earlier but no I had to dumb 150 orbs for 5 Raighs, Eirikas, and Ogmas. Fml

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Burgundy Burgundy gorl

i’m thinking of building up an M!Corrin because his new refine is cool imo. i have both +spd -res one and a +atk -res one. i’m leaning towards using the +spd one

anyway, which build do you recommend, considering that i don’t want to replace his prf.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Also, I'll leave this here. :V

O L D • M A N

How old is the scythe nerd tho?

Also lol at Yukiko totally missing the ****ing point.

And Gordo's an edgy loser for being all harvesty and junk. Get better material you hot nerd.

Lastly, nice bara bois. :^)

**** Lil Puddin Lil Puddin fpr giving me hope about the banner today. Literally 150 orbs got me a single 4 Star Corrin and a Ryoma at the very end. I would’ve stopped pulling if he showed up earlier but no I had to dumb 150 orbs for 5 Raighs, Eirikas, and Ogmas. Fml
Sniping is always a bad idea gorlo. Full pull x2, then snipe if you gonna do it. I think the only time sniping is OK is on the 5% banners since 5% is like having 4 full pulls already. 8% not so much since there's only 3 5* units so it's gonna take the same amount of time to get 1 5* as it would on a 3% banner tbh.

Burgundy Burgundy gorl

i’m thinking of building up an M!Corrin because his new refine is cool imo. i have both +spd -res one and a +atk -res one. i’m leaning towards using the +spd one

anyway, which build do you recommend, considering that i don’t want to replace his prf.
+spd. -res is his best bane regardless. His refine is pretty nice for making Owl Gorls more ridiculous or just about anyone, really. Works more for bait-gorls than glasscannon heauxes tho.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Octopath Traveler has really good music. The weird thing is that its title theme or whatever it's actually called has a part, at 1:56 of this video, reminds me of Final Fantasy XIII's "Blinded by Light" and I don't think Octopath Traveler's composer, Yasunori Nishiki, worked on that. It was all Masashi Hamauzu for Final Fantasy XIII. It's also making me regret selling 3D Dot Game Heroes. Octopath Traveler has this really bright lighting to it that reminded me of 3D Dot Game Heroes. Mostly the water in 3D Dot Game Heroes.

As for FEH stuff, my freebie summon for the New Powers banner was a +Def, -Atk 3* Nowi. She's like my random 5* Nowi back when she could be summoned as a 5*, but as a 3*. Yay...

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
O L D • M A N

And Gordo's an edgy loser for being all harvesty and junk. Get better material you hot nerd.

Sniping is always a bad idea gorlo. Full pull x2, then snipe if you gonna do it. I think the only time sniping is OK is on the 5% banners since 5% is like having 4 full pulls already. 8% not so much since there's only 3 5* units so it's gonna take the same amount of time to get 1 5* as it would on a 3% banner tbh.

+spd. -res is his best bane regardless. His refine is pretty nice for making Owl Gorls more ridiculous or just about anyone, really. Works more for bait-gorls than glasscannon heauxes tho.
Smh I wasn’t gonna risk pulling two 5 stars of characters I didn’t care about and already have. Besides it’s not like I wasn’t getting reds. I was just getting not-Corrin’s. Which is made worse cause I pulled at least 6 Raighs
Anyways, sorry if I sounded too rude. I was salty this morning lol. At least I can keep up the 4 Star only Merge streak i guess
Burgundy Burgundy gorl

Personally I use +Spd/-HP. Spd is definitely the most important stat. I tanked HP cause his HP is easily patched up through refinement. The only reason I would say to use +Atk over +Spd is cause his attack is pretty average at neutral with no merges/summon support.
I suppose the build I reccomend is something like

Special Refine Yato
Draco Aura/Bonfire
Swift Sparrow
Desperation/Vantage/Chill Spd/Def
C Skill
Speed+3 in the seal

I would say to use Flashing Blade or DC since that’s what I use, but I know you can’t just kill off a Mia or Hector for Corrin lol. This is a pretty basic build because of that.
If you wanna optimize his build offensively, the Speed refined Yato is better. Also, for months before he got his refine, I found a lot of success with Wo Dao+ / Glimmer

Edit: Oh but, if you’re just building him so he can support another unit, then probably best to go with what most people do to keep it simple

Fury
Breaker skill
Double Spur/Drive
Spur/Drive Seal

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The only reason I would say to use +Atk over +Spd is cause his attack is pretty average at neutral with no merges/summon support.
Eh, he still has a legendary weapon that has 16 Mt and refining it basically makes it an 18 Mt weapon that also gives +2 Spd/Def/Res which basically gives him 34/34 offenses which looks fine to me.

Like Burgundy and Lil Puddin, I'd go with +Spd since +Atk gives him 37/34 offenses which kind of sandwiches him between Soleil's 38/35 offenses and Legion's 36/35 offenses and Soleil's probably always going to hit harder and faster. +Spd gives him 34/37 offenses and makes him Ayra (33/37) without her sword or Regnal Astra and Lucina (34/36). +Atk would work well if you're intending to mainly use the speed refine option since he'd have 37/39 offenses which would be better than going for the Mt refine for 36/37 offenses if he's +Spd and debatable with speed refine since he'd have 34/42 offenses or go with a Distant Counter, Vantage build on him to ensure he can hit as hard as possible on counter, but Marth might have a better argument for that since he has better sustain with refined Falchion for 3 less attack and bulk in general.

Draco Aura/Bonfire
I love and hate how M!Corrin's in this weird spot where if he's =Atk and =Def with refined Yato, they both do the same damage without buffs since 50 total attack equals 15 damage from DA and 30 defense equals 15 damage from Bonfire. Bonfire and especially Ignis scale better, but if you're using any attack boosting and not defense boosting passive like you're doing, DA and DF probably win out.

Y'know, if Wrath were more common, M!Corrin could probably use it well. If anything, that Wo Dao+ with Glimmer/Moonbow you have on him would be much more deadlier and stupider. Berserk Armads, Bonfire, Wrath, and Quickened Pulse on Hector is so dumb.

Also, for months before he got his refine, I found a lot of success with Wo Dao+ / Glimmer
Did you ever use Moonbow with Wo Dao instead? I'd need to check the calculations, but it's supposed to be stronger or at least more consistent in general. If you're mainly having M!Corrin go after greens and colorless and reds, however, Glimmer might win out since it boosts the damage he's doing, especially if he has WTA. Glimmer's just crappy if the user has WTD since it factors in the actual damage being dealt which isn't that great for physical damage units having to go through the usually higher defense.

The only weird thing about M!Corrin or, well, Corrin and Kana now is that unless it was a mistake on the Edit Brigade help screens, Omega Yato seems to be in existence and refined Yato doesn't have the orange glow. Probably not since refined Yato's effect seems to be a combination of Alpha Yato and Corrin's personal skill while Omega Yato is probably just going to be effective against dragons and have +4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res. RIP Sealed Falchion if that happens since it would trade +1 Atk/Spd/Def/Res for always being active. Stuff is pre-planned, but with how bad the backlash was with the fifth Lyn being our sixth legendary hero and fourth alt to be a legendary hero, Corrin or Kana showing up with Omega Yato would probably rile up even more people even though they would make sense as the next legendary hero of water. There's also the general hate on Awakening and Fates bandwagon in addition to being if they're introduced in a regular banner become a regular alt like paladin Chrom and mage knight Eirika.

Also, apparently the developers fixed the Rauthowl issue where you needed to inherit Fire and Elfire to inherit it. Probably this update or the previous one.

And then there's this thing I saw on the FEH subreddit about making the ultimate Camilla to which I was reminded of Antonykun. WARNING: Kind of lewd with one section of screen tapping.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
~The duality of Puddin~
Jeff Kaplan says one dapper gentleman is getting a legendary skin. So we clearly know who it is, especially with summer coming up.

Very dapper. Dapper is just a D-word for bara, right?
Screenshot_20180516-212309_YouTube.jpg

And Marth's armor break shows nothing tbh, it basically just looks like a tshirt and shorts. How is that even close to exposed.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
~The duality of Puddin~

View attachment 144800
And Marth's armor break shows nothing tbh, it basically just looks like a tshirt and shorts. How is that even close to exposed.
You forgot to look at the side notes that are written in white text somewhere. Could be on another video. idk :^)

hurr dey is

Side note: It's only OK if it's BARA jfyi.

Double side note: If they are precious bois, they need to be fully clothed, basically like Amish gorls.

Triple side note: Letting precious bois get hit in the first place is a chargeable offense. The BIGGEST OFFENSE omg.

Quadruple side note: The cops will be there in 5 minutes so hand over your orbs quietly. kthnx

Quintuple side note: If Tiara/Pineapple suddenly become baras then it's OK and you can't be arrested. But that would be W E I R D.

Sextuple side note: There are too many side notes and I forgot how to type normally pls help I've lost control.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Eh, he still has a legendary weapon that has 16 Mt and refining it basically makes it an 18 Mt weapon that also gives +2 Spd/Def/Res which basically gives him 34/34 offenses which looks fine to me.

Like Burgundy and Lil Puddin, I'd go with +Spd since +Atk gives him 37/34 offenses which kind of sandwiches him between Soleil's 38/35 offenses and Legion's 36/35 offenses and Soleil's probably always going to hit harder and faster. +Spd gives him 34/37 offenses and makes him Ayra (33/37) without her sword or Regnal Astra and Lucina (34/36). +Atk would work well if you're intending to mainly use the speed refine option since he'd have 37/39 offenses which would be better than going for the Mt refine for 36/37 offenses if he's +Spd and debatable with speed refine since he'd have 34/42 offenses or go with a Distant Counter, Vantage build on him to ensure he can hit as hard as possible on counter, but Marth might have a better argument for that since he has better sustain with refined Falchion for 3 less attack and bulk in general.

I love and hate how M!Corrin's in this weird spot where if he's =Atk and =Def with refined Yato, they both do the same damage without buffs since 50 total attack equals 15 damage from DA and 30 defense equals 15 damage from Bonfire. Bonfire and especially Ignis scale better, but if you're using any attack boosting and not defense boosting passive like you're doing, DA and DF probably win out.

Y'know, if Wrath were more common, M!Corrin could probably use it well. If anything, that Wo Dao+ with Glimmer/Moonbow you have on him would be much more deadlier and stupider. Berserk Armads, Bonfire, Wrath, and Quickened Pulse on Hector is so dumb.

Did you ever use Moonbow with Wo Dao instead? I'd need to check the calculations, but it's supposed to be stronger or at least more consistent in general. If you're mainly having M!Corrin go after greens and colorless and reds, however, Glimmer might win out since it boosts the damage he's doing, especially if he has WTA. Glimmer's just crappy if the user has WTD since it factors in the actual damage being dealt which isn't that great for physical damage units having to go through the usually higher defense.

The only weird thing about M!Corrin or, well, Corrin and Kana now is that unless it was a mistake on the Edit Brigade help screens, Omega Yato seems to be in existence and refined Yato doesn't have the orange glow. Probably not since refined Yato's effect seems to be a combination of Alpha Yato and Corrin's personal skill while Omega Yato is probably just going to be effective against dragons and have +4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res. RIP Sealed Falchion if that happens since it would trade +1 Atk/Spd/Def/Res for always being active. Stuff is pre-planned, but with how bad the backlash was with the fifth Lyn being our sixth legendary hero and fourth alt to be a legendary hero, Corrin or Kana showing up with Omega Yato would probably rile up even more people even though they would make sense as the next legendary hero of water. There's also the general hate on Awakening and Fates bandwagon in addition to being if they're introduced in a regular banner become a regular alt like paladin Chrom and mage knight Eirika.

Also, apparently the developers fixed the Rauthowl issue where you needed to inherit Fire and Elfire to inherit it. Probably this update or the previous one.

And then there's this thing I saw on the FEH subreddit about making the ultimate Camilla to which I was reminded of Antonykun. WARNING: Kind of lewd with one section of screen tapping.
I did have moonbow on him but I liked Glimmer more after the special reduction. Just a personal preference.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Yang Xiao Long mains? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Gonna attempt to get some University stuff done for my final report. I don't think it should be too bad, as I'm gonna focus on my webpage one first (250 words in total). Then I can work on my 1500 word part later.

Also, did this Stereotyping list of the archetype/decks you run into in PVP Ranked on Duel Links. :secretkpop:
Not all of them are stereotypes, similar to what SoundSmith has done in TF2. :yeahboi:

Aliens:
These kinds of players just seem... annoying, they probably really love theories and all that, and are clearly obsessive with getting their Alien Counters out and about on the field, probably wanting to ruin your day even more by denying you of your sweet, sweet satisfaction of telling them their theories are probably crap and all that. They always seem to have that perfect hand whenever I play against them... Must be ALIENS.

They probably really like watching The X-Files as well.

Amazoness:
These users seem kind of reckless to be honest; once they got Onslaught out, they'll be more then happy to just crash into anything to make their other monsters have an easier clearing of what they need to do, but still gotta give them props for using a really bad archetype in the TCG/OCG. Though I will admit, I have a soft spot for Amazoness, they're kind of fun.

Archfiends:
I dunno why... but it always feels like Archfiend users are always scheming about something, plus it doesn't help that they always seem to have the perfect starting hand whenever I play against them, being Call of the Archfiend and their Boss Monster as well, sure their monsters will be easy to get rid of with the likes Onslaught and all that, but is it really worth it?

Burn/Stall:
These guys are scumbags. They just want to waste your time by just burning away at your LP slowly, or just stalling you out because they honestly have nothing better to do with themselves, the Yugi and Chazz players that run this I honestly don't really have that much respect for; since they're pretty much wasting everyone's time with this, but hey, each to their own. Though I am quite glad that Burn/Stall decks are now becoming obsolete.

Cyber Angels:
Now Cyber Angels were once incredibly good, but are now just good ever since the nerf they recieved, you gotta pick either 1 Dakini and 1 MAR, or 0 Dakini and 2 MARs. Anyway, these guys are either stuck in 2017, or are extremely dedicated to their deck and still believe that Cyber Angels are Tier 0.

Dark World/Masked HEROes:
These guys just wanna get a match done with quick and move on. That's it, once they get their monsters out; they'll definitely aim for that quick kill so they can get onto the next match, or they got dance practice in about 5 minutes and need to pull a fast duel to squeeze out a win.

Geargia:
Just like Aliens, they seem really annoying to deal with; especially with Amazoness. They always seems to have that perfect hand just like Aliens and Archfiends. Pulse Mines in the hand, Geargia monster and Ties of the Brethren... And they really, REALLY love flipping their monsters back and forth so much.

Gem-Knights:
While not very common, Gem-Knights are pretty cool. Have to give them respect for using a deck that has had power creep up on them, with better archetypes appearing. But, the fact that they can counter Amazoness and Sylvans just makes it even better. Though I do wish the archetype did get some more support, since Gem-Knights are pretty fun.

Mighty Makos:
...I'll be completely honest about Mighty Mako players... **** these deck users. Mighty Mako players just seem... so evil, once they get their Whale and/or Sea Stealth Attack out, that's it. It's game, sure there has been power creep to nerf them; but it doesn't stop them being evil, denying quite a big part of the meta; plus with the archetype making a comeback and being 100% counters to Amazoness. It makes me feel bad for the poor Amazoness users.

Spellbooks:
While they do take a long time just like Sylvans, unlike them however; there is a lot of thought and skill on what card you wanna draw to make your next play. Do you draw Spellbook of Power, Spellbook of Fate, Spellbook of Prophecy... the list goes on, but I do have to give it a hand to them. Them running a 30 card deck is quite an interesting idea from them, guess they're pretty book smart on that too.

Sylvans:
These guys are brainless. If they see a Yes option, they will always click on that. I think what makes this the least fun deck to run is that it just doesn't teach anyone how to play the game. It's just a luck of the draw on what you mill; though I do feel kind of bad for Sylvan users, since they're often mocked for being such a braindead deck and not even relying on good skills or plays and the like... I said KIND OF bad for them. And I think the more skill-less side shows even more if they're running Joey or Jesse with Grit.

Though I will admit, if I ever do run into Sylvans; I do tend to mock them by mentioning on how long they take with Duelists like Mai's "If I knew how long it'd take for you to make a move, I would've brought a magazine." and Bastion's "I'll use this time to think up more Dueling Equations."

O L D • M A N

Funny thing, Gord's laidback and carefree. :x
The reason you think he's an edgy loser is because he did lose a friend of his before the events of the game he was in (Under Night In-Birth). He lost his friend named Roger when he turned into what is called a Void, and he left the organisation he joined to seek revenge on the Crimson Knight of the Litch Kris named "Wagner" who killed Roger.

Also, he's a bartender and he's in his 20s.

But, most importantly...

GRIM REAPAH

Also, Ruby I think is around 15 during the first 3 volumes. She's 16 volume 4 and onwards.

Speaking of BBTAG. We got more footage of Yang Xiao Long, of her doing her Supers and her Assists. All we're missing now is her Astral. And we also got unique intros for Blake with Ragna & Gordeau.

Ragna/Blake:
Intro:
R: "Sorry! But I'm gonna do what I want!"
B: "Sure. I mean I just have to follow along, right?"

Outro:
R: "Hmph. Nothing but small fry."
B: "Says you! You don't know what I've had to go through."

Blake/Gordeau:
Intro:
B: "You can have your FUN. Just don't get in my way."
G: "Ahh, lighten up! Enjoy yourself a little!"

Here's more footage of Yang.

And Buddhahobo Buddhahobo I think I added you onto Duel Links? I'm not so sure, since the user was a Bronze Rank. I'll probably need to double check.

Also, Jesse Anderson is back... AGAIN (Dammit Konami, give us someone else other then Jesse; it hasn't been that long since we last had an event involving him. smh)

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Speaking of BBTAG. There were some datamines of some other characters, but the only files is the announcer calling them out.
A theory I'm hearing is that they were possibly Plan B if they weren't able to get rights to the RWBY characters, but who knows.

To think, if Fate/Grand Order hadn't turned the Nasuverse into what's basically a AAA-franchise revenue-wise, the fourth franchise could have been Melty Blood.

And Buddhahobo Buddhahobo I think I added you onto Duel Links? I'm not so sure, since the user was a Bronze Rank. I'll probably need to double check.
Nah, that's me. I think I mentioned it before but I kind of stopped caring about DL for awhile. The lag is super bad and the current meta just isn't kind to Level monsters. I put in a lot of gems into the main box with mako, aliens, and archfiends and like I posted earlier I have an adequate gem deck, but getting to play level monsters again were why I picked this game up.

Also, Jesse Anderson is back... AGAIN (Dammit Konami, give us someone else other then Jesse; it hasn't been that long since we last had an event involving him. smh)
Third Jesse event, first one with actually good drops.

That would be the other reason I'm getting sick of putting time into DL; why bother if they keep rereleasing events like this with actually worthwhile cards to get. Like, I'd be in no worse position if I had skipped both previous Jesse events, besides ridding myself of some massive time sinks that didn't really have anything worth it.

Instead we have to farm for UR duel drops and EX Jewels. Again.

All we're missing now is her Astral
I hope her Astral has some legitimate ORA ORA ORA cause her one-two punches in the combo video were pretty underwhelming.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
With Okami HD's Switch release being confirmed for August 9th, I guess this works to connect to something I wanted to talk about, but couldn't figure out how to drop it in. One of the songs I had to listen to for the Japanese music class was Jupiter by Ayaka Hirahara. The melody of Jupiter is based on the Jupiter movement of Gustav Holst's The Planet Suites and I liked Ayaka Hirahara's voice. Her voice reminds me of Emi Evans with how breathy it sounds. Anyway, I looked her up and the ending song in Okami, Reset, is from her Yottsu no L album. I never beaten Okami, but I think I heard the ending song before which I think was why when I heard her Jupiter song, her voice sounded familiarly pleasant in a way. She also had a couple of her other songs used in an anime, a TV drama, and the Japanese release of Disneynature's Oceans of all things. Ayaka Hirahara also sung Spirited Away's The Name of Life, but I think it was for a concert and not for the film itself. So, that's my spiel about Ayaka Hirahara.

For other music, I saw a comment about how Final Fantasy XII's Salikawood's piano part sounded similar to I think Zanarkand Ruins in Final Fantasy X-2. Tried to listen for it, couldn't hear it, but I also saw another comment talk about how Aerith's Theme in Final Fantasy VII resembled Final Fantasy VI's Aria di Mezzo Caratterre. I don't think there was any confirmation of them being similar or if it was intentional, but listening to them, yeah, I can hear the similarities like the beginning of both songs have a similar rising progression. Yuna's Theme in Final Fantasy X also supposedly has elements of Aerith's Theme. I haven't been able to pick up on what exactly is similar between them, though.

Going back to Aria di Mezzo Caraterre, apparently in Sweden, there was a video game music concert where the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra performed the Aria di Mezzo Caraterre among other songs like a Bloodborne Suite and a Mega Man Suite. Here's the full video if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkdLMIz-Ys.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
what the actual ****

bride units are blue tome flier dancer ninian, green tome flier sanaki, and red tome infantry tharjah

Top Bottom