• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just found out that the Japanese Tournament KVO, is also hosting a BBTAG tournament! :yeahboi:

It's also the first time we get to see Kanji, Orie, Platinum and Blake. So if you all wanna check them out, I'll leave a link here.

KVO Japan's BBTAG Stream

Kanji looks really damn good too. His counter looks like it'll be handy on snuffing out Gordeau's stuff and probably some other characters too like Nu-13's and Blake's too. Platinum seems kind of strange right now, I saw what seemed to be 2C confirm into 2A. I know this game has Reverse Beat, but that just looked odd to be honest.

At least we FINALLY get to see the DLC characters playable. Also, this Kanji just straight up grabbed this Hyde/Gordeau player THREE times in Resonance Blaze. And the grab itself does 6.3k damage, it was nutty.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Instead of a Segway she gets a pirate ship styled wagon that's being pulled by a seal wearing a bandanna. The wagon is equipped with 1 cannon that fires a sleeping cannon and a catapult that launches Caribbean Rum Punch to heal allies/give alcohol poisoining to enemies. But her Pirate Skin will now cost 10,000 coins every Halloween and all gorls who previously bought it instead of earning it have to cough up the 7k difference, putting them in the red.

All in all, it will be a 100% well-received. Because it means we would be 100% blessT.
Nanoboost would be changed to Ana sending out her parrot to inspiringly squak at a teammate, making their offenses and defense improve temporarily.
There we go, now the whole kit is compleTe (not to mention this is all a much better alternative to shooting syringes out of a gun to inject heal-juice into people. That's just sadistic).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The Ana shooting through full health teammates thing isn't a direct buff. Not being able shoot teammates right before they take damage (prehealing) is a big deal since it's very important in the current meta (think of it like how Brigitte can overheal/give people armor before they dive in). Trying to shoot your tanks only for the shot to go through could easily result in them dying before you can burst heal them with Biotic grenade.

At the very least, I would want the option to turn off shooting through teammates as an option, or maybe make the same effect happen for her grenade (it's much more annoying hitting a tank in front of you when it's an ability tied to a cooldown rather than just needing to reload).

Either way, as a former Ana main, I don't see her benefiting enough from these changes to come back into the meta so long as she's unable to heal people behind barriers (that and D.Va eating her shots/grenade). Being able to Nano herself is good for survivability, and will make for some hilarious plays (I'd totally Nano Boost myself to deal with Pharah/Widow, js), but I'm not sure if they're gonna allow her to do it outside of FFA Deathmatch.

-

As for Brigitte goes, I'm glad she's getting toned down, but I'm getting super annoyed with the armor sensitivity thing being worse than Ana's Nano Boost. I don't remember it doing this before the most recent patch, so I want to believe it's an easy enough bug/fix to implement (and maybe add a sensitivity slider).

I'm just barely doing 6v6 Comp Elim (only need 1000 points for a new gold gun) before doing regular comp, so I haven't experienced fighting against her much outside of quick play/the new-map-only mode in Arcade. The little organized games I've seen usually devolved into "tanks form a defensive circle around healers/Bastion if they have one" so I'm not exactly looking forward to trying to play other supports/main tanks (I love Lucio/Ana/Zen/Moira but at my ELO it usually turns into someone whining "we need Mercy/Baguette and nothing else").

Also wanna work on my Pharah since she's my best DPS and doesn't care about 'too many short range/tanks' compositions.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh no, I'm having that moment again where I'm listening to a song, Perfume's "Natural ni Koi****e", and it reminds me of another song, but I cannot remember what that song's title is, where I heard it, or anything. Maybe I'm just going insane and remembering songs that never existed. The song's poppy, bouncy instrumental and lyrical flow remind me of some freaking song.

On another note, apparently Vic Mignogna can sing and he may have collaborated with Yuri Masuda, better known as yuri, for "Hello Beautiful", but I can't find anything on that. Still neat, though.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Tropical Freeze fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Got myself DKC Tropical Freeze for the Switch, been enjoying it quite a bit; already at World 2, just trying to find some of the Secret Exits if possible.

I could do it.
But gurl has been posting BBTAG news so I don't have to look them up myself.
Still tempting~
:196:
Speaking of which!

KSB2018 happened and we got the Top 4 Results. :yeahboi:

I'll leave them here and then a link to the Top 4.

1st. 日奈森冬乃 [Hinamori] (Gordeau/Ruby)
2nd. Fenrich (Jin/Ruby)
3rd. Notes (Gordeau/Kanji)
4th. せなる [Senaru] (Waldstein/Gordeau)

There were a lot of Gordeaus, and I can't blame them. The Unga Night is strong in this game! :yeahboi:

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Top 4

There's also footage of Platinum, Orie and Blake. However, it seems out of the DLC cast in the tournament, Kanji was the most used. Gordeau's gonna be really strong in this game I feel, maybe even Kanji as well.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Nanoboost would be changed to Ana sending out her parrot to inspiringly squak at a teammate, making their offenses and defense improve temporarily.
There we go, now the whole kit is compleTe (not to mention this is all a much better alternative to shooting syringes out of a gun to inject heal-juice into people. That's just sadistic).
Who says nAna isn't sadistic tho? Maybe that's just who she is. :^)

I could do it.
But gurl has been posting BBTAG news so I don't have to look them up myself.
Still tempting~
:196:
I'll have to call the best law enforcer then.

The Ana shooting through full health teammates thing isn't a direct buff. Not being able shoot teammates right before they take damage (prehealing) is a big deal since it's very important in the current meta (think of it like how Brigitte can overheal/give people armor before they dive in). Trying to shoot your tanks only for the shot to go through could easily result in them dying before you can burst heal them with Biotic grenade.

At the very least, I would want the option to turn off shooting through teammates as an option, or maybe make the same effect happen for her grenade (it's much more annoying hitting a tank in front of you when it's an ability tied to a cooldown rather than just needing to reload).

Either way, as a former Ana main, I don't see her benefiting enough from these changes to come back into the meta so long as she's unable to heal people behind barriers (that and D.Va eating her shots/grenade). Being able to Nano herself is good for survivability, and will make for some hilarious plays (I'd totally Nano Boost myself to deal with Pharah/Widow, js), but I'm not sure if they're gonna allow her to do it outside of FFA Deathmatch.

-

As for Brigitte goes, I'm glad she's getting toned down, but I'm getting super annoyed with the armor sensitivity thing being worse than Ana's Nano Boost. I don't remember it doing this before the most recent patch, so I want to believe it's an easy enough bug/fix to implement (and maybe add a sensitivity slider).

I'm just barely doing 6v6 Comp Elim (only need 1000 points for a new gold gun) before doing regular comp, so I haven't experienced fighting against her much outside of quick play/the new-map-only mode in Arcade. The little organized games I've seen usually devolved into "tanks form a defensive circle around healers/Bastion if they have one" so I'm not exactly looking forward to trying to play other supports/main tanks (I love Lucio/Ana/Zen/Moira but at my ELO it usually turns into someone whining "we need Mercy/Baguette and nothing else").

Also wanna work on my Pharah since she's my best DPS and doesn't care about 'too many short range/tanks' compositions.
I agree, they went in an awkward position with her gun and tbh even if the same effect worked on her grenade it wouldn't be 100% for the best. While it's nice, it's not really something her kit needs. She can offer superior HPS with infinite range but has the drawback of having to aim and reposition herself. Then on top of that she has the drawback of being a sniper without any of the escape/movement options... And has the drawback of being a healer without viable self-sustain. People have been saying that's her main problem is how she's made. Remove one of the drawbacks. Bam-boom, balanced nAna.

Anyway, Pharah's a good gorl to learn. She comes in handy but only when there's a Mercy since other healers will be far too preoccupied to worry about what's going on on the ground AND in the sky. Hunkrat is pretty great too but has a steep learning curve despite popular belief that he's EZPZY to use/learn. Thankfully he has 2 solid crutches to lean back on. They're not Genji/Soldier levels of crutchiness, but still, a solid crutch is a solid crutch.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going...

ZEKE

B.

ARUTIMETTO

GENBU!

...fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

A bit on the slow end of BBTAG News as of now, but thankfully we'll be getting some more info in the coming weeks; and the Beta soon. :yeahboi:

And speaking of BBTAG, the ArcSys Store is now open! For those living in the US, you can now pre-order BBTAG (Collector's Edition) for the PS4 or Switch. Also, the Beta did get delayed sadly; so it'll be available a bit later instead of the usual time frame. But as long as we can get it, the better.

Now hopefully PQubes provides the Beta for those living in Europe.

At least we got a chance to see the first Volume of DLC characters and Blake playable in BBTAG at KSB2018. Now hopefully we can get footage of the others soon.

Also, I got my results back from my last assessment I did back in April. I got a score of 86/100, I am so god damn happy with this.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I decided to go for a full summon because why not? I got Micaiah, so I can keep her for DD3 fodder or just +4 her. This banner hasn't been too bad. I was hoping to get any green but Lyn, but ofc got Lyn, so whatever. I'll start saving up for my next one.

As for my next +10, it was going to be A!Tiki but I think I might just start working on my husbando Hawkeye.

+def/-spd
Slaying Axe w/ def
Bonfire bcuz he's 2 hot jajaja
Distant Counter
QR3
Panic Ploy
Distant Def seal

He pairs nicely with A!Tiki and isn't afraid of physical damage like Felicia is. Though in all honesty it's because I want a +10 husbando somewhere in one of my core teams. I have all these classy and sassy and amazing waifus but no +10 husbandos. How can I be a bara curator/collector if I have 0 husbandos in a game that's all about collecting husabndos/waifus? I am a disgrace. rip2me4life

How is it going...

ZEKE

B.

ARUTIMETTO

GENBU!

...fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:
:nifty:How did you know?:nifty:

tbh, anytime someone brings up Zeke my mind goes back to that one traumatic scene...
nia no.jpg

Actually real talk. That scene was so beyond PG13 that I didn't expect it at all. So I just went AAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA until there was no air left. My cat gave me the most confused yet judgmental stare I've ever received in my life. It was a truly life-ruining experience for me.

Instead of me viewing him as the beautiful manly man we all know he truly is:
DID U OPEN DIS EXPECTIN MUSSL ZEKE? WELL SORRY FRENDORINO!!! HES 2 PRESHUS 2 B A BARA BOI W/ SHINY MUSSLS MENT 4 OOGLIN.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I decided to go for a full summon because why not? I got Micaiah, so I can keep her for DD3 fodder or just +4 her. This banner hasn't been too bad. I was hoping to get any green but Lyn, but ofc got Lyn, so whatever. I'll start saving up for my next one.

As for my next +10, it was going to be A!Tiki but I think I might just start working on my husbando Hawkeye.

+def/-res
Slaying Axe w/ def
Bonfire bcuz he's 2 hot jajaja
Distant Counter
QR3
Panic Ploy
Distant Def seal

He pairs nicely with A!Tiki and isn't afraid of physical damage like Felicia is. Though in all honesty it's because I want a +10 husbando somewhere in one of my core teams. I have all these classy and sassy and amazing waifus but no +10 husbandos. How can I be a bara curator/collector if I have 0 husbandos in a game that's all about collecting husabndos/waifus? I am a disgrace. rip2me4life

tbh, anytime someone brings up Zeke my mind goes back to that one traumatic scene...
View attachment 143077

Actually real talk. That scene was so beyond PG13 that I didn't expect it at all. So I just went AAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA until there was no air left. My cat gave me the most confused yet judgmental stare I've ever received in my life. It was a truly life-ruining experience for me.

Instead of me viewing him as the beautiful manly man we all know he truly is:
DID U OPEN DIS EXPECTIN MUSSL ZEKE? WELL SORRY FRENDORINO!!! HES 2 PRESHUS 2 B A BARA BOI W/ SHINY MUSSLS MENT 4 OOGLIN.

Gorl you should go -spd on Hawkeye because he actually has decent enough res to tank some magic/dragons. His speed is already unsalvageable, so a bane won’t hurt him

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

View attachment 143077

My innocent kid mind had actually never heard of that phrase before that cutscene and I thought it was just some insult that people in the game used (maybe referring to a titan or smth?) Even without understanding that part, it was still the best cutscene in the game. Rip His Highness the Crown Prince Ozychlyrus Brounev Tantal tho.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorl you should go -spd on Hawkeye because he actually has decent enough res to tank some magic/dragons. His speed is already unsalvageable, so a bane won’t hurt him
Ye mb, he is -spd. I picked him and Donnel because they were totally random yet perfect natures for what I wanted them to do. Donnel is a precious pot-boi, but Hawkeye is the manly man of everyone's dreams AND is compliments A!Tiki in a match up/lore way.

My innocent kid mind had actually never heard of that phrase before that cutscene and I thought it was just some insult that people in the game used (maybe referring to a titan or smth?) Even without understanding that part, it was still the best cutscene in the game. Rip His Highness the Crown Prince Ozychlyrus Brounev Tantal tho.
Cress! Cress! confirmed to be Turters Tier Pure.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Ye mb, he is -spd. I picked him and Donnel because they were totally random yet perfect natures for what I wanted them to do. Donnel is a precious pot-boi, but Hawkeye is the manly man of everyone's dreams AND is compliments A!Tiki in a match up/lore way.
gud gorl

it's funny that you're building donnel because i started working on him like right before you posted that you were doing the same lol. i still need a lot of fodder for him, though, like steady breath and maybe wrath or something.

i've actually thought about building hawkeye for a while now, and i've been wanting a +atk -spd one, but haven't been lucky enough to summon one yet

i also have been thinking about how i need a husbando on my team, so obvs Zero is first choice. However, he's even worse after the dragon buff since they target his def, but i don't care that much since he's one of my FE favorite characters. Why is it that all of my favorite units are res tanks wtf. The only thing is that he would totally tank my arena score, but that's not really a huge deal since I would mostly only run my core 3 gorls (Caeda, F!Corrin, and Camilla) plus a bonus unit anyway.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Did 1 last full summon on the legendary banner for fun before it ends and ended up getting a Neighrika out of it. +Def -Res so she's going onto the Swift Sparrow fodder pile alongside my B!Lyn stash.
And since we're on this topic, would Yandere Celica be a good unit to give SS to? +HP -Def so she's sorta neutral in that regard. 35/35 offenses are already great, but +8 to both on the first attack sounds great, before including buffs from other units.
Cress! Cress! confirmed to be Turters Tier Pure.

I'm the gorl who foddered off S!Gaius to Clarisse because she looked upset and I thought that a popsicle would cheer her up. (Not to mention that was back when I wasn't F2P btw and I spent over $50 just to get that Gaius)
Pureness is my quirk and I'm sticking with it.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just threw 20 more orbs at the L-Banner and here's the emotional journey I've gone through:

wut do now

gud gorl

it's funny that you're building donnel because i started working on him like right before you posted that you were doing the same lol. i still need a lot of fodder for him, though, like steady breath and maybe wrath or something.

i've actually thought about building hawkeye for a while now, and i've been wanting a +atk -spd one, but haven't been lucky enough to summon one yet

i also have been thinking about how i need a husbando on my team, so obvs Zero is first choice. However, he's even worse after the dragon buff since they target his def, but i don't care that much since he's one of my FE favorite characters. Why is it that all of my favorite units are res tanks wtf. The only thing is that he would totally tank my arena score, but that's not really a huge deal since I would mostly only run my core 3 gorls (Caeda, F!Corrin, and Camilla) plus a bonus unit anyway.
Niles is a top tier husbando but he is a bad boi atm. Niles could use a Felicia-treatment to become good. Even as a niche unit he's suffering and it makes me sad. rip 2 naughty boi Niles.

As for Hunkeye, he probably wants +def or +res depending on what you're using him for. +atk is also acceptable but bulky bois want more bulk since it usually translates into extra nuking power anyway.

Did 1 last full summon on the legendary banner for fun before it ends and ended up getting a Neighrika out of it. +Def -Res so she's going onto the Swift Sparrow fodder pile alongside my B!Lyn stash.
And since we're on this topic, would Yandere Celica be a good unit to give SS to? +HP -Def so she's sorta neutral in that regard. 35/35 offenses are already great, but +8 to both on the first attack sounds great, before including buffs from other units.
imo you should just give Yandelica Fury 3. This way she can get thrown right into Desperation/Vantage range after 1 turn. It also makes her bulkier.

Tho I'd personally just use that Celica to give Chill SPD to some Firesweep Gorlo.

I'm the gorl who foddered off S!Gaius to Clarisse because she looked upset and I thought that a popsicle would cheer her up. (Not to mention that was back when I wasn't F2P btw and I spent over $50 just to get that Gaius)
Pureness is my quirk and I'm sticking with it.
S!Gaius is a qtpie boi but he is also sickly pale and skinny so he wasn't long for this world anyway. :^)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going Melty Blood fans? :nifty::nifty:

Just doing some research right now, and got to the end of World 3 in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. And I'm really enjoying it so far, after about I think 6 - 8 hours of playing it.

I'm gonna try and beat World 3-K, and then get to the boss of World 3 afterwards. Hopefully I can beat 3-K, since I got very close but due to what the time was, I had to stop and go to sleep. smh

Also, since we'll be getting the next reveal of the DLC next week on the Arc Nama stream. Which 3 are you all expecting to see appear out of the remaining 9 characters? (One per franchise)

- Mai's Theme
- Nine The Phantom's Theme
- Izayoi's Theme (CP)

- Mitsuru Kirijo's Theme
- Akihiko Sanada's Theme
- Labrys' Theme

- Merkava's Theme
- Yuzuriha's Theme
- Mika's Theme

Hopefully we'll see some more Yang gameplay down the line, since we did see a bit of her before; but she's still being developed.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
imo you should just give Yandelica Fury 3. This way she can get thrown right into Desperation/Vantage range after 1 turn. It also makes her bulkier.
Gorl I'm not this basic smh.
S!Gaius is a qtpie boi but he is also sickly pale and skinny so he wasn't long for this world anyway. :^)
He was also +HP -Spd, what do you think the result was going to be with IV's like that.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I was looking at all of the inheritable bows earlier bc I was thinking about giving them to Zero since he's my favorite male unit (I did the same thing for Caeda since she's my favorite gorl), and I realized how perfect Gratia would be for him. Like, it's so pretty that my Zero just needs it. The arrow has a white rose on it; what more could you want? It's too bad the LA banner was so recent because I'll have wait a while until those units start appearing on the legendary banners

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
What is this beautiful sound omg is this another Phoenix Wright game help me understand for once youtube recommends something that's 10/10 so I am shocked

I was looking at all of the inheritable bows earlier bc I was thinking about giving them to Zero since he's my favorite male unit (I did the same thing for Caeda since she's my favorite gorl), and I realized how perfect Gratia would be for him. Like, it's so pretty and my Zero needs it. The arrow has a white rose on it, like what more could you want? It's too bad the LA banner was so recently because I'll have wait a while until those units start appearing on the legendary banners
It'd make him perfect for countering all magic users, at the very least.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What is this beautiful sound omg is this another Phoenix Wright game help me understand for once youtube recommends something that's 10/10 so I am shocked

It'd make him perfect for countering all magic users, at the very least.
honestly the effect is kinda boring/not that good, but what i really care about is the a e s t h e t i c s. zero needs to be a flower gorl with a pretty rose bow. i need it in my life

but it's okay that i'll have to wait for it because i literally just gave him the guard bow like 5 minutes ago

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
New banner units look neat. Lene is most likely the one getting demoted which means our second dancer/singer that isn't 5 star exclusive (finally) and OUR FIRST VALOR SKILL THAT ISN'T 5 STAR LOCKED. Ishtar as a unit looks fun but tbh her fanmade artwork that came up a few months ago looks a lot better.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
The pose looks so much more natural, the coloring looks nicer, and that hurr tho. Also the shoulder pads aren't super oversized. idk Ishtar's actual art just... a bit offputting I guess.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The new banner looks rather boring tbh. That blade of Lene's tho looks pretty interesting. Hinata is going to be our bulkiest precious boi now thanks to ha sword.

My +def Hinata could reach 62 def when attacked (Close Def x2 w/ def refine). inb4 Hinata gets a super special prf weapon that's even more OP than a simple +7 def when attacked. Like. ****. RIP trying to kill him I guess.

honestly the effect is kinda boring/not that good, but what i really care about is the a e s t h e t i c s. zero needs to be a flower gorl with a pretty rose bow. i need it in my life

but it's okay that i'll have to wait for it because i literally just gave him the guard bow like 5 minutes ago
Niles seems like the kind of gorl who would do N A U G H T Y things with a popsicle because he is a lewd boi. So maybe you should find a S!Gaius for fodder. :^)

Wow can't believe tiki and eldigan got alts before marth
What are you talking about? Clearly "Lene" is just Marth in disguise.

some guy spoiled the entire plot of the avengers in 2 of the games i played in overwatch

i already watched the avengers so im kinda ok but holy **** HAHAHAHAHA

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just watched the new Steven Universe. Pretty good stuff except the whole "lmao returning this summer GOTTEM!!!" business. What I love is how it ****s all over 50% or more of those 10+ minute videos of people explaining theories. It's great stuff. But then some crazy **** is going to go down, so hopefully the summer brings 0 fillers. Probably a season/series finale too.

At this point I just wanna be done with the show. It's good, but, like, it has ADHD for some damn reason.

some guy spoiled the entire plot of the avengers in 2 of the games i played in overwatch

i already watched the avengers so im kinda ok but holy **** HAHAHAHAHA
The Internet spoiled it so hard as a whole that it doesn't even matter anymore. :^)

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of the new FEH banner, Lene's voice actress, Faye Mata, was or maybe still is a competitive gamer. I don't think she competes in Smash, but according to IMDb, she crashed a Smash tournament once and didn't get eliminated until the semi-finals. Not sure which one, but it's probably Brawl since there is a video of one of her matches from Brawl where she played as Mr. Game & Watch and an article from the San Diego Union Tribune dated back to 2009. Pretty neat. Otherwise, she's known for voicing Lulu from League of Legends, Rin from Love Live!, and Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going fans of
| ||
|| |_

:nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

So we got a little bit more info on Blazblue Cross Tag Battle... and by small, I mean we now got the Opening Cinematic revealed and BBTAG has now appeared on the Steam Store Page.

So if you lot wanna get it on Steam, now you can. :yeahboi:

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Steam Store Page

It's not a lot, but we do at least have some information about the game on Steam. Sadly, no Cross Play; one of the Developers on Steam did confirm that there'll be no cross-play; they'd love to achieve that, but it ain't happening.

So no online matches between a Switch user vs. a Steam user. It'd be nice, but maybe another time.

One more thing, anyone here gonna try out the Beta that comes out tomorrow or check out the tournament that'll be hosted of BBTAG at WNF tomorrow?

Now onto Duel Links news from myself. :V

Duelist: Mai/Tea
Skill: Restart (Mai)/Holy Guard (Tea)

Monsters:
x1 Vision HERO Witch Raider
x1 Amazoness Paladin
x2 Amazoness Swords Woman
x2 Amazoness Sage
x3 Amazoness Princess
x1 Amazoness Baby Tiger

Spells:
x2 Forbidden Chalice
x2 Enemy Controller

Traps:
x1 Powerful Rebirth
x1 Wall Of Disruption
x3 Amazoness Onslaught
x1 Windstorm of Etaqua

Overall thoughts on this deck I've been running is that it's pretty fun, however there are TONS of issues that just make it struggle; specifically backrow.

Plus, there are about I think 2 decks that can hard counter Amazoness, making one difficult to climb up against, the other flat out impossible. Them being Geargia and Mighty Mako.

Mighty Mako pretty much just gives Amazoness the middle finger once Citadel Whale and Sea Stealth Attack is out; meaning it's impossible for Amazoness to do anything to them. Which is why I'm thinking of running Anti-Magic Arrows (Possibly two) so I can negate their opportunity of using SSA and allowing me to remove their stronger monsters with Vision HERO from play without the fears of SSA from activating; and that Sea Stealth Attack doesn't recover monsters that were removed from play unless it was from its own effect. (I did have a thorough think about this, but AMA would probably be worse for Amazoness, since it could lead to bricks but even worse; Onslaught can't be activated until the end of the Battle Phase, so running it won't do me anything good. smh)

Geargia is more troublesome as well. Pulse Mines can really screw over Amazoness from running into their monsters and denying removal, but Forbidden Chalice does screw over Geargia as well which is great.

But yeah, Geargia is a bad MU for Amazoness; but Mighty Mako just ruins Amazoness' nice day out by taking their parking space; not returning the stuff they've borrowed and using their credit card information. :V

I'll definitely need to find something to help Amazoness beat Sea Stealth Attack and Mighty Mako in total.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
New banner units look neat. Lene is most likely the one getting demoted which means our second dancer/singer that isn't 5 star exclusive (finally) and OUR FIRST VALOR SKILL THAT ISN'T 5 STAR LOCKED. Ishtar as a unit looks fun but tbh her fanmade artwork that came up a few months ago looks a lot better.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
The pose looks so much more natural, the coloring looks nicer, and that hurr tho. Also the shoulder pads aren't super oversized. idk Ishtar's actual art just... a bit offputting I guess.
Yeah, I agree. The art is fine, but why does she look like the little kid who just put on their dad’s size 12 shoes?
Her C skill looks weird too. It kinda powercrept hone attack in a way, except for the limit to odd turns. But it can buff yourself, so it’s gonna be super good

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm very disappointed of puddin for not thirsting at the new FEH OC

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Overwatch News I guess?

OW is having an event until the 21st that allows you to get breast cancer awareness things by watching charity streams. Also a 15 dollar Mercy skin where all proceeds go to charity, so that's nice.

They decided to go all "magical girl" for it and reedited her SFX to sound more magical. Some rich gorl should buy us all a set of the skin. :^)

I'm very disappointed of puddin for not thirsting at the new FEH OC
who u meen tho

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Gorl, you should know by know that there’s an unannounced character at the end of like 99.9% of all of the new hero trailers

Ayra, Suzukaze, Gerome, etc. we’re all shown off at the end of new hero trailers

But in this case, it seems he’s a new story mode OC (probs Surtr’s son or something)

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Overwatch News I guess?

OW is having an event until the 21st that allows you to get breast cancer awareness things by watching charity streams. Also a 15 dollar Mercy skin where all proceeds go to charity, so that's nice.

They decided to go all "magical girl" for it and reedited her SFX to sound more magical. Some rich gorl should buy us all a set of the skin. :^)
I'm planning on buying it, not even really for the skin but just because it's a nice cause. The skin would ruin my all-blue skins theme anyways and why would I want to do that?
nobody's talking about him on reddit/gamepress en masse yet. :^)
He's all over reddit wot u talkin about.
Not the front page since that's reserved for the new update and other new units but go to the second or third pages or so and it's there.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
They freaking gypped Anna out of the download update screen. I guess the new Askr trio is Alfonse, Fjorm, and Sharena now even though Fjorm's characterization is basically "GRR! Surtr!" and being a background character. :p

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Anyone ever have those weeks where the only real way to describe it is with a 1000 yard stare?

Now onto Duel Links news from myself. :V
I'm kind of annoyed at DLs right now, tbh. I really like the board game events, but this one was just really annoying. The inclusion of EX jewels meant I got less gems, and I had to grind more dice so I got get more EX jewels to get the one card I actually wanted.

That, and I think my Level Deck is basically dead at this point in the meta. The strength of a Horus/Silent Magician combo was always in (a) It's ability to quickly summon a Boss monster (though not as fast as staples like Red Eyes) and (b) Shutting down all magic cards. Perfect for when everyone and their mother was running 3x Enemy Controller or Headlong Rushes. Far less so when all the decks now are built around monster effects instead of the backline. We've quickly came to the point where I don't think it can even get to the high tiers of Gold Rank anymore.

mootookiiiiiing
Legitimately the highlight of my week.

This swole mofo
Surtr, Age III.

They freaking gypped Anna out of the download update screen. I guess the new Askr trio is Alfonse, Fjorm, and Sharena now even though Fjorm's characterization is basically "GRR! Surtr!" and being a background character. :p
He literally just burned her sister alive right before her eyes, after torturing and pillaging most of the countryside.

"GRR! Surtr!" is a pretty reasonable primary characterization for her, all things considered.

Honestly I feel like we're gonna have a much angrier Fjorm on our hands by the end of the book.

Taken from the subreddit.

Clair's weapon:
Rhomphaia: 16 Might, 1 Range, Effective against armored and cavalry foes.

HP+3. Effective against armored and cavalry foes. If unit's Spd - foe's Spd ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.

Camilla's weapon:
Camilla's Axe: 16 Might, 1 Range, If unit is within 2 spaces of a cavalry or flying ally, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.

HP+3. If unit is within 2 spaces of a cavalry or flying ally, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat. Grants Atk/Spd+3 to cavalry and flying allies within 2 spaces during combat.

Corrin (Male):
Yato: 16 Might, 1 Range, Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2.

HP+3. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2. If unit is within 2 spaces of support partner, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to that ally during combat.

And all the Falchions can upgrade to Sealed Falchion now.

----
Clair gets Wing Spear, which I think most of us assumed. But that's okay because Wing Spear is amazing.

Camilla's Axe is fantastic, imo. That's +7 ATK/SPD for cavalry and flying allies with the refine. Misread the effects, still good though. With stuff like Guidance as an S-slot and Def Tactics as her C-slot, she'll be an amazing support unit for mixed teams. Especially with the refine being +3 HP, I'm thinking -HP is now her best bane?

Corrin's Yato refine is literally OTP material, so make sure to S rank Kaze.

And lastly, Team Four Star has starting editing / recording the last episode of DBZA

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, they found the stats for Ares, Ishtar, Julius, and Lene.

Ares's 40 HP, 36 Atk, 30 Spd, 33 Def, and 18 Res gives him 157 BST. He is for the most part, a +Spd, -HP Eldigan; +Spd, -HP Eldigan has 42 HP, 32 Atk, 28 Spd, 34 Def, and 19 Res. So, he hits harder and faster than his dad, but has less overall bulk.

Ishtar's 38 HP, 34 Atk, 36 Spd, 17 Def, and 26 Res gives her 151 BST. Linde, but with a different legendary tome or +Atk Tailtiu which is quite fitting considering Tailtiu's her aunt.

Julius's 38 HP, 35 Atk, 27 Spd, 16 Def, and 35 Res gives him 151 BST. Julius's stats is similar to Deirdre and Julia who he is actually weak to if he's using his legendary tome which gives +3 resistance and makes him weak to anti-dragon weapons, but in return, inflicts -6 attack on units without anti-dragon weapons. That being said, his resistance is really high and they have to go through WTD against him. So, with the other red mages, he's kind of like +HP, -Atk Lilina and Sanaki or +Atk, -Def Raigh. Also, someone said he comes with Guard and Atk Ploy.

Lene's 35 HP, 28 Atk, 35 Spd, 23 Def, and 28 Res gives her 149 BST which surprisingly is around the same BST as the other melee infantry dancers. I was expecting them to start introducing dancers with boosted BST by now. Compared to Olivia, -1 HP, +2 Spd, -4 Def, and +2 Res.

Also, Pearl joined FEH. I wonder when Marina will join. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom