• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going :136: fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

I feel bad for Flareon. It's been Bottom Tier in every single generation and it just got neglected for so long by Game Freak.

For those wondering, I saw the False Swipe Gaming video on Flareon. And pretty much, Flareon sucked and it still sucks.

How BAD was Flareon ACTUALLY?

Also, I'm going to be working through my final assessment for Uni this month. I thought it was going to be compiling all of the work that we've done during the course, but nope; it'll be all about getting together a local network for my home town and presenting it to the local council. So that's gonna be interesting to do.

By the way, I know I've mentioned BBTAG quite a bit now (I think more then Duel Links now. That's a good thing I guess.), but who do you lot plan on maining?

I'm thinking of maining Gordeau/Ruby and Makoto/Yang. But you never know, they could be different when it comes out, I could swap off of Ruby and use maybe Mika or even Jubei.

D

Deleted member 189823

Made a "meme" video and I'm not sure where to post it. reddit was being weird with it's rules:

The gorls might appreciate it.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Watching Aggretsuko and it's pretty good. I was wondering why I Haida seemed like a good boi even though he's basically a Jim Halpert type from The Office. It's because he's actually Jakob/Saizo/Matthew (Ben Diskin) who voices all the good bois. Main character is Celica. The hippo gorl is Camilla/Usula.

Voice director is Hector too. I guess it's only fair. Patrick Seitz's voice is far too manly for a cutesy type of animated series like this.

Clearly this anime is supposed to be a hint that Kaden/Keaton and trash daughters will be in FEH soon. :^)

I feel bad for Flareon. It's been Bottom Tier in every single generation and it just got neglected for so long by Game Freak.

For those wondering, I saw the False Swipe Gaming video on Flareon. And pretty much, Flareon sucked and it still sucks.

Also, I'm going to be working through my final assessment for Uni this month. I thought it was going to be compiling all of the work that we've done during the course, but nope; it'll be all about getting together a local network for my home town and presenting it to the local council. So that's gonna be interesting to do.

By the way, I know I've mentioned BBTAG quite a bit now (I think more then Duel Links now. That's a good thing I guess.), but who do you lot plan on maining?

I'm thinking of maining Gordeau/Ruby and Makoto/Yang. But you never know, they could be different when it comes out, I could swap off of Ruby and use maybe Mika or even Jubei.

Flareon was the cutest of the 3 tbh but also the crappiest. It's better after Flare Blitz and the attack split, but nowhere near as good as the other Eons.

Also main Gordeau. His torso is OP bcuz it's a distraction for the enemy. 10/10

Made a "meme" video and I'm not sure where to post it. reddit was being weird with it's rules:

The gorls might appreciate it.
iz troo

i cri after foddering Matt Mercers too

so much cri

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

Flareon may be bottom tier in competitive but it’ll always be Uber tier in fluffiness and cuddles

Also, I’ll probably main the RWBY girls until I find some other character interesting. They’re who I’m getting the game for, after all

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
One of yew gorls. Pls. Tell me where the mouth should be on this visage of unobtainable beauty?
View attachment 142622
Move it slightly more to the left imo. The bump on ha lip should line up with the center of ha nose.
Also today I thought it would be fun to try and create/animate a FEH version of best husbando™ despite not knowing how to animate at all. After several hours... I only finished the jacket.

I mean it looks nice I guess. But wow, what did I just get myself into.

And speaking of Heroes of course... I whaled for Ephraim on the new banner with my pile of ~200 orbs and got him after 125ish! +Atk -Spd which looks hilarious on him (58 base attack??? How is this legal on a unit that can move 3 spaces.) Also picked up a Micaiah (+Spd -Atk, uhhhhh) another Inigo (+Def -Res, trash IV's but I'll happily take the merge), and another Mae so she can hit +6 now, woo! (Edit: Oh yeah I forgot the 3 or so Tailtiu's I pulled. Look at all of that Drive Spd fodder.) But back to Eph, that +Atk IV is just BEGGING for me to put Heavy Blade on his S slot. Comboing that, Flame Siegmund, and Solar Brace with Draconic Aura or smth sounds like a solo powerhouse.
Now time to save for CYL or another Echoes banner (Forsyth and Python when)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just wanted promoted Ephraim, game... On the bright side, I did get a +Atk, -Def Lucius and ToD Henry.
4* Chrom: +Atk, -Res.

4* Donnel #1: +Spd, -Def.

4* Reinhardt: +Def, -HP.

4* Soren #1: +HP, -Res.

3* Soren #2: +Def, -Res.

3* Bartre #1: +Spd, -Res.

4* Catria #1: +Def, -Res.

3* Seliph: +Spd, -Def. Sent home.

3* Setsuna: +Res, -Spd.

4* Sully: +Atk, -Def.

4* Beruka: +Spd, -HP.

4* Eliwood #1: +Res, -HP.

4* Gaius: +Atk, -HP.

5* ToD! Henry: +HP, -Atk.

3* Peri: neutral.

3* Bartre #2: +Def, -Res.

3* F!Corrin: +Atk, -Def.

3* Est: +Atk, -HP.

3* Stahl: +HP, -Spd.

4* Tharja: +Def, -HP.

4* Arthur: neutral.

3* Catria #2: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Donnel #2: +HP, -Res.

5* Genny: +Def, -Spd.

4* Seth: neutral.

3* Hawkeye #1: +HP, -Def.

3* Klein: +Atk, -Def.

4* Mae: neutral.

3* Matthew: +Spd, -Res.

4* Subaki: +Atk, -Def.

3* Fir: +HP, -Spd.

4* Hinata: +Res, -HP.

4* Klein: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Lucius: +Atk, -Def. That 1 base defense.

4* Soren #3: +HP, -Spd.

4* Eliwood #2: +HP, -Def.

3* Gordin: +HP, -Spd.

4* Hawkeye #2: +Def, -HP.

3* Oboro: +Atk, -Res.

3* Raven: +HP, -Def.

Edit: Tried again.
4* Eliwood: +Atk, -HP.

4* Florina: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Frederick: +Res, -Spd.

4* M!Robin: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Virion: neutral.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: **** this banner. I hope the next legendary hero is fire. At least I was able to get two ranged armors.
3* Hawkeye #3: +Spd, -Atk.

5* vanguard Ike: +Spd, -Atk. Welp, time to figure out who to give Warding Breath to and who isn't the Black Knight.

5* ToD! Jakob: +Res, -HP.

3* Laslow: +Atk, -HP.

4* Palla: +Res, -Def.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going Trumpet Boy fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

Gonna be getting on with some research and ideas for my Uni assessment, so hopefully I can generate some ideas and thoughts on what can be done.

I'll be talking about Internet of Things (IoT), Block Chaining, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin and other kinds of things.

But enough about that, BLAZBLUE TAG INFORMATION BAYBEE!

Most of this comes from TFG| BBTAG News' Twitter, so shout outs go to him.

• The Forbidden Gates stage from BBCF returns. Also, I find it interesting that that stage is banned (According to users, it's because the background doesn't move, making it hard to determine whether you're near the corner or not).
  • Under Night in-Birth are confirmed to use their Infinite Worths as their Astral Heats.
  • The game will also include a standard menu screen.
  • Sealed Space from BBCP will be returning as well.
  • There are tutorials on teaching you how to counter Bursts. I'll leave links further down the list.
  • Yu Narukami can still perform a reverse Cross Slash.
  • There are also cinematic pictures of some characters. We see two of Azrael & Gordeau and Makoto & Yosuke.
  • The DLC characters will all be part of Episode Mode too.
How to beat out Bursts
Yu 8.3k combo involving Reverse Cross Slash
Nu-13 basic 5.5k combo
Chie/Hyde vs. Ruby/Es

Also, the new Mini BOX for Duel Links is out. So that's something I guess.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Spent like 60-70ish orbs on Lyn’s banner trying for Caeda merges/fodder

Didn’t get any Caedas (seriously wtf), but I did get a +spd -atk Fallen Celica and a +res -hp Mage!Eirika within like 20 orbs. Eirika will just be Swift Sparrow fodder, but I’m not sure if I wanna keep Celica. 32/38 offensive stats are pretty good, and her weapon adds +4 to that when at full health, so the bane isn’t that bad. I’m just not sure if I really need another infantry sword. Also Chill Speed is very tasty for SI

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My arena core/main team is Caeda/F!Corrin/Camilla. Caeda does have the Firesweep Sword, so I guess I could try out Chill Spd on her, even if I do like the DC set I usually use

On an unrelated note, Bold Fighter was a mistake:
2F9F07EE-7CB6-4279-934F-E714CD72CF5D.png
I’ll probs give her Galeforce with my next 20k feathers

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have lost my mind.
4* Hana: +Atk, -HP.

3* regular Henry: +Res, -Atk.

3* regular Jakob: neutral.

3* Lon'qu: +Res, -Atk.

4* adult Tiki: +Atk, -HP.

4* Fir: +Def, -Spd.

4* Mae: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Merric: +Atk, -HP.

4* Ogma: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Oscar: +Atk, -HP.

3* Boey: +Atk, -Res.

4* Est: +Res, -Def.

4* Selena: +Res, -Def.

4* Seliph: +Res, -Atk. You ought to be a bit stronger than you usually show up to be.

4* Sheena: +Def, -Res.

4* Gwendolyn: +Spd, -Def.

3* Hinata: +Spd, -Def.

5* LotW Lyn: +Atk, -Spd. Basically Innes in offenses. Also, I now have every version of Lyn, but her regular self.

4* Roderick: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Sothe: +Spd, -Def.

4* Cordelia #1: +Def, -Res.

4* Gordin: neutral. Oh look, another neutral Gordin and after he was made a freebie unit.

5* PA Inigo: +Res, -Atk. What am I even going to do with you?

4* Olivia: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Tharja: +Def, -Res.

3* Cordelia #2: +Res, -Atk.

5* ToD! Jakob: +Spd, -Res.

4* Lukas: +Def, -Res.

4* Nowi: +Atk, -Def.

4* Peri: +Spd, -HP.

Extras: 4* Stahl (+Res, -Def), 5* vanguard Ike (+Spd, -Res), and 3* Roderick (+HP, -Def).

4* Est: +Res, -Spd.

3* Fae: +HP, -Spd.

4* Oboro: +HP, -Spd.

4* Oscar: +Atk, -Res.

3* Sheena: +Atk, -Def.

Extra: 4* Seth (+Atk, -Spd).

4* Cecilia: +Atk, -HP.

3* Cordelia: +Atk, -HP.

5* ToD! Henry: +Def, -Atk.

4* Ogma: +Def, -Atk.

4* Shanna: +Res, -Def.

Edit: Extras: 4* Odin (+Atk, -HP), 4* adult Tiki (+Res, -Def), and 4* Tailtiu (+Def, -Res).

Edit 2: Edit Harder: I'm getting everyone, but Ephraim. Help. Me.
5* with Celica: +Atk, -Spd.

4* regular Henry: +HP, -Res.

4* Mathilda: +Res, -Def.

4* Nowi: +Def, -Atk.

3* Virion: +HP, -Spd.

Extras: 4* Reinhardt (+Spd, -HP), 4* Sully (+Def, -Spd), 3* Mae (+Spd, -Def), 4* Oscar (+Atk, -Res), 4* Mathilda (+Atk, -HP), and 4* Abel (+Def, -Spd).

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
5* PA Inigo: +Res, -Atk. What am I even goong to do with you?
Those are the same IV's as my first Inigo and they work fine imo. I used the usual Raventome+TA+Distant Def Seal combo and that worked out just fine.
And again, he's a Dancer so he should be spending most of his time dancing anyways. IV's aren't that important for him in general.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Those are the same IV's as my first Inigo and they work fine imo. I used the usual Raventome+TA+Distant Def Seal combo and that worked out just fine.
And again, he's a Dancer so he should be spending most of his time dancing anyways. IV's aren't that important for him in general.
He's my second PA Inigo and my first and currently in use one is +Def, -Spd which doesn't really matter to me since all I want and need from him is to dance and also for his Gale Dance buff.

Anyway, looking back at my desperate, frustrated summoning spree for promoted Ephraim and having to constantly kick out or inherit skill onto units because I still have way too many of them, I am not going to summon from any banner until next year or until CYL2. Assuming CYL2 lets us choose a hero like last time, I might skip the banner entirely as well. Every banner from now on can go shove itself. I don't care who is on the banner, I don't care how good they are, if they're my favorite character, how desperate I am in need of whatever skill, or whatever. They are only getting a freebie summon and that's it.

Because holy crap, that lack of self control and maddened frenzy when I'm already frustrated and stressed out was utterly stupid. Sure, dumbass, let's get even madder and more agitated over a freaking game and for a reason of not wanting to spend four goddamned fire blessings. Welp, that's +400 orbs down the drain and while I did get characters I wanted, it was not worth feeling that irritated at all.

Let's see how long until I break.

On another note, Taki was leaked and revealed to be playable for Soul Calibur VI. Here's the article on it: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/0...iler-leak-reveals-taki-next-playable-fighter/. I'm guessing her trailer will be officially released in a couple days.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I spent a biiit over 100 and got +Def/-Atk Lyn and +Atk/-Res Shigure. I stopped before I dipped below 100 orbs cause I don’t wanna go back to having 0. I’ll save for the rest of the week, then decide if I wanna spend more or just wait for the next banner. I really would like the Halloween units but there’ll be another chance one day.
If I do spend, I’m probably gonna make sure I don’t go below 150 orbs.

Anyways, -Atk Lyn sounds like booty (superbane and 27 base attack riiiip) but I’m sure she’ll be useful enough. I actually really like her artwork, more than the first 3 Lyns, so that’s cool. Eventually, unless I get another, she’ll probably just be kept/foddered off for Speed Tactic. I don’t think I’ll be using her much otherwise.

This Shigure is actually probably a worse nature than my original, which is +Atk/-HP. And since merges probably aren’t gonna mean much on a Dancer that’s also limited, I’ll probably just give his tome to Robin. I still think it’s one of the prettiest ones.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So us FEH gorls are getting:
4* Takumi
4* Askr Trio if they're already not 5* (ye but no refine???)
Prf Weapons for Clair, Camilla, and M!CORRIN PRECIOUS BOI IS GETTING SOME LOVE YAY
Heroes who die mid-battle don't lose sp/exp so yay ez grinding
New weapon skills? IS y u teezin omg. They're probably coming on new units.
Changes for Rival/Arena/Tap Battle idk probably smol QoL crap
Maps that are cleared can be used again for EXP/SP so YAY CHAIN BATTLEZ

Actual footage of Burgundy Burgundy after finding out about M!Corrin:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So now that everyone has CC fodder, I feel like I should bring up Boey.
Boey is great. As a unit, as a character, and as a friend. He is also great of you give him Close Counter. Do the right thing and feed a Boey his serving of pineapple.

Rhomphaia is super exciting since Clair is honestly trash since pretty much every other flier does whatever she wants to do but better. Highly considering building up one now depending on how good it ends up being. Although Rhomphaia is moreso Mathilda's weapon and she could use a refinement too tbh. IS give them both Romperstomper Lance pls

Unrelated to the update but should I move my summoner support over to L!Ephraim?
20180502_003735.jpg

Currently it's on Alm
20180502_003810.jpg
The only real reason Alm still has it is becauae I was so determined to make Alm fantastic before his refinement came out. But now that he's busted, he doesn't really need the boost anymore...

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going hayfever haters? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

Got rudely woken up because of god damn hayfever, got up at 5:45am because of it, so I am not at all happy with that; thankfully I've taken some medicine to deal with it, then went back to sleep for about 4 hours.

Also, Elegant Mai is now back with rewards like Amazoness Princess. And I've tried my luck with the new Mini BOX, gonna try and get some remaining Spellbook cards, since I have enough Needlebug Nests to make it work and 3 Grass Looks Greeners. I'll leave the deck list in a spoiler, thanks to DKayed who did a video on it:

Duelist: Any that can learn Restart
Skill: Restart

Monsters:
x3 Lyla, Lightsworn Princess (Can be replaced with Needlebug Nest)
x3 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy
x3 Prophecy Destroyer
x1 Reaper of Prophecy

Spells:
x2 Spellbook Of Life
x3 Spellbook Of Secrets
x3 That Grass Looks Greener
x1 Monster Gate
x3 Spellbook Of Fate
x2 Spellbook Of Power
x3 Spellbook Of Eternity
x3 Spellbook Of The Master

Traps:
x3 Needlebug Nest (Can be replaced with Lyla, Lightsworn Princess)

The aim of this deck is get as much draw power as you can, allowing you to swarm the field and go in for a swift kill; unlike Sylvans, you do have to make choices, some can help you reach your goal; others may not. But it does beat Hazy, Sylvans, Masked HEROs (Since the effect of Spellbook Of Fate doesn't select a target, you can choose the target and it removes it from play. Which can greatly hinder those archetypes). There can be some weaknesses in this deck, such as not getting the essentials that you need due to bricking, since it is a 30 Card Deck, but I think with Needlebug Nest and Grass Looks Greener, it can fix that.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin Since you like muscle and all that, why not go and main Azrael as well in BBTAG? :secretkpop: He's a muscular boy who shares his same VA with Albert Wesker from Resident Evil.

And speaking of BBTAG, if there's ever a Season 2 of DLC for BBTAG (Including guest characters) who would you all like to see make it in?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
So us FEH gorls are getting:
4* Takumi
4* Askr Trio if they're already not 5* (ye but no refine???)
Prf Weapons for Clair, Camilla, and M!CORRIN PRECIOUS BOI IS GETTING SOME LOVE YAY
Heroes who die mid-battle don't lose sp/exp so yay ez grinding
New weapon skills? IS y u teezin omg. They're probably coming on new units.
Changes for Rival/Arena/Tap Battle idk probably smol QoL crap
Maps that are cleared can be used again for EXP/SP so YAY CHAIN BATTLEZ

Actual footage of Burgundy Burgundy after finding out about M!Corrin:
100% accurate reaction, I’m hype AF
I doubt he’ll get anything broken but I hope it’s something consistent and not like
Gets +5 to all stats when next to his siblings
Or something like that

Also, about the update, it should be clarified that:
The Askr trio won’t be auto promoted for old players who started before the update. Instead, we’ll all be given the resources to promote them all to 4 Star, as well as the 3 units given to you for free: Raigh, Matthew, and Virion.
- 13,200 feathers
- 60 Scarlet and Transparent badges, 30 Azure and Verdant badges
20,432 Scarlet and Transparent Shards, 10,216 Azure and Verdant Shards

This is all to make up for any new players getting them all automatically at 4 stars. The free Takumi is because he’s replacing Virion in the tutorial. Virion now shows up after with Raigh and Matthew. Rip the OG Askr Archer

By new weapons skills they also probably mean Camilla’s and Clair’s

The actually detailed the Arena changes in the notifications. Some examples:
- Chain wins are reduced to just 5
- You now earn rewards for consecutive chain wins, once a week
- As a result, we no longer get the Offense based rewards, but we will apparently get more rewards overall.
- Bonus units get the tempest bonus
- Enemy bonus units do not get a boost
- The Stat Boost does not effect your arena scoring, rip

So Arena is now a bit simpler and easier. Which I like, but I just know the “hardcore” FEH players are gonna be upset that it’s too easy now, like the tempest.

Overall this is a fantastic update, brought to you by Good Boy Corrin and his magical sword. No longer will enemy phase make us suffer. And the Tap Batte and Rival Domains updates sound awesome too. You’re all welcome :4corrin:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I assume Rhomphaia will just be effective v horses and maybe they can involve the spd-based special where it adds your spd to your atk (was it called Dragon Haze or something like that?)

I have no idea what Camilla’s prf will be, but I’m excited bc she’s part of my arena core. That makes it 2/3 units in my arena core that have received prfs so far

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I assume Rhomphaia will just be effective v horses and maybe they can involve the spd-based special where it adds your spd to your atk (was it called Dragon Haze or something like that?)
I get the feeling they might make Rhomphaia Clair's Winged Sword or the actual Winged Spear in Heroes. In SoV, Rhomphaia loses passive effective damage against cavalry units when evolving Ridersbane to it which is why people said not to do it until post-game since Alm's route is littered with cavalry. It does have combat arts that give it effective damage against cavalry and armored units, but you have to activate them unlike with the Rapier. Anyway, with Dragonhaze adding the user's speed to their attack, I feel like either Rhomphaia will be the same as Winged Sword or it'll be effective against armors and cavalry, but its unique effect is a speed version of Solar Brace.

Camilla's Axe boosts her resistance in Fates at the cost of strength and skill debuffs after combat or something. Maybe it'll do something with magic? It would be hilarious if they made it an axe version of Divine Tyrfing.

Last edited:
i just played overwatch for probably 8 hours straight. this is probably the worst meta ever. it's even worse than triple/quad tank. making crowd control skills relatively easy to land is a horrible decision. brigitte is overpowered. something needs to be done about her shield bash cooldown and ult armor buff

edit: ALSO RDR2 LOOKS GOOD

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
About 175 orbs into the legendary banner already, and I've had some great rng with 5 stars. Just not ones I really want. I got a +def -res Fallen Celica and I "wanted" her but not really a priority, it was nice. Also an Inigo with perfect IVs of +spd and -def, but I don't really need dancers and he doesn't fill much of an offensive niche. The real stinkers are the 2 Halloween Henry's I got that are both -atk. One is +spd but it is still extremely frustrating trying to get Lyn and getting 3 other greens. I need Lyn as I don't have a Wind Legendary and I don't think I'll be pulling for gunnthra anytime soon.

Also, we are running out of memes with this new update. Corrin refine, enemy phase music, what's next? Marth alts were amusing but we can't sustain ourselves off of those alone.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
If yew gorls heard a very loud voice, it was me moaning at Camilla's Axe

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Uhhh oops I got greedy and bored and spent 80 more orbs
Got Grima and Genny instead of Halloween Jakob smh. Oh well, I don’t mind. There’ll be another chance one day

Grima is +Atk/-Res which is sick. Genny is +Atk/-HP which is even sicker. I’ll keep both of em :D time for the Triple Pain Sheep

But that’s it for this banner, that was like almost 200 orbs. 4 5 stars is pretty nice for that amount. Now I’m saving again. Idk what will make me spend again, but we’ll see

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So now that everyone has CC fodder, I feel like I should bring up Boey.
Boey is great. As a unit, as a character, and as a friend. He is also great of you give him Close Counter. Do the right thing and feed a Boey his serving of pineapple.

Rhomphaia is super exciting since Clair is honestly trash since pretty much every other flier does whatever she wants to do but better. Highly considering building up one now depending on how good it ends up being. Although Rhomphaia is moreso Mathilda's weapon and she could use a refinement too tbh. IS give them both Romperstomper Lance pls

Unrelated to the update but should I move my summoner support over to L!Ephraim?
The only real reason Alm still has it is becauae I was so determined to make Alm fantastic before his refinement came out. But now that he's busted, he doesn't really need the boost anymore...
Boey is a good boi, yes, he does work nicely with Close Counter. Probably the only unit who can use it reliably that's not an armored unit tbh. Though he works wonderfully as a mixed ranged tank for all colorless/physical green (huehuehue) and blue magic users if CC isn't an option for some reason.

Also do w/e you want. Both are precious bois even tho one is a master memer and the other is a dragon-thot slayer. Choose whichever you use in the arena more I guess.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin Since you like muscle and all that, why not go and main Azrael as well in BBTAG? :secretkpop: He's a muscular boy who shares his same VA with Albert Wesker from Resident Evil.

And speaking of BBTAG, if there's ever a Season 2 of DLC for BBTAG (Including guest characters) who would you all like to see make it in?

But I dislike srs fighting games. Sm4sh gets a pass because it's only mildly srs. Tho tbh I like it when there aren't HP bars in fighting games. Tekken kinda gets a pass bcuz Tekken is classic for me and also Jin is super bara boi.

I will, however, accept all Rated-G Baras of fighter characters bcuz let's be honest~

That's the only reason why people play those fighting games to begin with. :secretkpop:

I have no idea what Camilla’s prf will be, but I’m excited bc she’s part of my arena core. That makes it 2/3 units in my arena core that have received prfs so far
100% certain Rhomphaia will just be like Caeda's Wing-tipped Spear. I wonder what the special refine will be, though? They could easily just make it a carbon copy smashed into lance form, but that'd be lame even if it'd work.

I'm curious as to what Camilla's Axe may be. Giving her a defensive version of Hinoka's Lance would be pretty cool. Bonus points if the refine adds a 2 def/res -1 charge type of effect when attacked.

I hope they start giving us more Divine Dews or Refine Stones. With all these changes it's hard to keep going back to buff up old characters. I do need a solid green flier and Camilla might just be the right choice. I like her as a character since she's basically female Frederick with big honking beefers instead of beefy pecs and a boob seatbelt instead of armor with formal attire under it. btw the Frederick/Camilla support in FEW is absolutely divine and disgusting all at the same time. Praise be to IS for allowing it to exist.

i just played overwatch for probably 8 hours straight. this is probably the worst meta ever. it's even worse than triple/quad tank. making crowd control skills relatively easy to land is a horrible decision. brigitte is overpowered. something needs to be done about her shield bash cooldown and ult armor buff
idk tho

Birgitte is still locked into 7m space so spacial awareness is to blame. Essentially, it's like losing to Zelda's Elevator. Except it's also a team game, so I guess you can blame your teammates for not helping or the enemy team for working together to ensare you in a destructive combo of sass that can be deadly but is deadly in a "haha joke character" way.

Essentially most people think she is OP because the previous meta (dive) and the mains (D.Va, Winston, Gengu, Tracer, Moira) get wrecked by her. People can't also wrap their heads around the fact a Support character is balanced like a normal character, as in, she can actually hard counter stuff (the other characters can be countered, can soft counter others, but generally do not hard counter anything). When people think Support they think ez pushovers. Baguetta goes "lmao but no." And does the thing.

Since I main Supports my spacial awareness is usually S+ tier so Birgitte is really easy to fight against whenever I choose to Tank/DPS. The trick is to pretty much just treat her like you'd treat Mei. Except tbh I'd fear Mei more since she can actually kill me from afar if she doesn't suck whereas Baguetta just stands there going "omg pls come 20m closer pls so I can TRY to hit u pls pls pls omg!!!"

About 175 orbs into the legendary banner already, and I've had some great rng with 5 stars. Just not ones I really want. I got a +def -res Fallen Celica and I "wanted" her but not really a priority, it was nice. Also an Inigo with perfect IVs of +spd and -def, but I don't really need dancers and he doesn't fill much of an offensive niche. The real stinkers are the 2 Halloween Henry's I got that are both -atk. One is +spd but it is still extremely frustrating trying to get Lyn and getting 3 other greens. I need Lyn as I don't have a Wind Legendary and I don't think I'll be pulling for gunnthra anytime soon.

Also, we are running out of memes with this new update. Corrin refine, enemy phase music, what's next? Marth alts were amusing but we can't sustain ourselves off of those alone.
FEH memes will always exist as long as people continue to +10 non-metas.

As for me I got -spd/+def L!Lyn (yuck, I guess Speed Tactics is nice fodder). I didn't want her at all tbh. I got a 2nd Ike who is -def/+atk because I cannot have nice things, but he is good fodder or merge potential I suppose. I will keep him around for a while since Warding Breath is an iffy ability. tbh only Fjorm wants it but I already gave her Steady Breath so idk what to do atm.
If yew gorls heard a very loud voice, it was me moaning at Camilla's Axe
Actual video of Antonykun Antonykun "moaning" - just a short sample ofc:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay I've seen PLENTY of bad builds but I think this is the one that's finally broken me.
Why would anyone do this.
Choose whichever you use in the arena more I guess.
Oh you think I still play arena... yeah I haven't touched that trash since like February. :upsidedown: Maybe I'll be bothered enough to dive back into it after the new changes but right now I could care less about it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Avengers Infinity War fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Just relaxing right now, but will go and try and do some research today for my University assessment.

Also, I found out what the Offerings do in Duel Links; they unlock a new skill for Yami Yugi if you beat him. So, hooray I guess? (It ain't Obelisk sadly.) The skill is related to Slifer The Sky Dragon.

"During the end of your turn. Both players draw up to six cards if you have Slifer The Sky Dragon on the field."

That... isn't very good, I'm sure everyone wanted Obelisk The Tormentor to make an appearance instead as a unlockable card; but this is Konami. They always like to just screw with their fans on any franchise. :V

Guess we'll just stick with Spellbooks, Masked HEROes, Sylvans, Hazy, etc. for now.

Also, the US Branch of ArcSys finished their stream of BBTAG. Focusing on bit of Episode Mode. :yeahboi:
They then cut to Public Online Lobbies for BBCF.
BBTAG Stream by ArcSystemWorksU (Timestamped 13:33)

Last edited:
idk tho

Birgitte is still locked into 7m space so spacial awareness is to blame. Essentially, it's like losing to Zelda's Elevator. Except it's also a team game, so I guess you can blame your teammates for not helping or the enemy team for working together to ensare you in a destructive combo of sass that can be deadly but is deadly in a "haha joke character" way.

Essentially most people think she is OP because the previous meta (dive) and the mains (D.Va, Winston, Gengu, Tracer, Moira) get wrecked by her. People can't also wrap their heads around the fact a Support character is balanced like a normal character, as in, she can actually hard counter stuff (the other characters can be countered, can soft counter others, but generally do not hard counter anything). When people think Support they think ez pushovers. Baguetta goes "lmao but no." And does the thing.

Since I main Supports my spacial awareness is usually S+ tier so Birgitte is really easy to fight against whenever I choose to Tank/DPS. The trick is to pretty much just treat her like you'd treat Mei. Except tbh I'd fear Mei more since she can actually kill me from afar if she doesn't suck whereas Baguetta just stands there going "omg pls come 20m closer pls so I can TRY to hit u pls pls pls omg!!!"
i mean, getting up close and killing baguette would be easier if she wasn't the best 1v1 character in the game. we needed 3 people focusing her down. her healing passive, her armor and her shield complicates going 1 on 1 against her or 2 on 1 even. playing the ranged game against her should be the way to go and everyone knows that (use pharah, junkrat, soldier or mccree) but the time it takes to kill baguette takes long (usually). reaper is probably the only character who can probably go toe-to-toe against her at close range but reaper lacks the ability to close the gap/distance quickly so he needs to be in a deathball comp but usually in a deathball, you're usually left with one or two slots for dps. one of those slots definitely goes to baguette (triple support is the way to go) so that leaves one dps slot. that slot is deeeefinitely going to junkrat because well... junkrat is really good.

her effective range is definitely small but it doesn't really matter that much if she's in a death ball comp because the whole point of the comp is to get into close range and brawl. now, the main counter to a death ball is to try diving the vulnerable targets which are the supports. unfortunately, that's borderline impossible now since the time-to-kill is significantly increased because of baguette's repair pack. it even gets worse if rally is activated. i'm completely down for counters against dive. it's definitely getting stale since it's been dive meta for months already but this isn't exactly the counter everyone was asking for. there's a fine line between a counter and a hard counter. i think every competitive game would like to avoid having too much of the latter because invalidating characters or certain strategies is not a great idea. i'm more down for maps that encourage a different playstyle because most of the maps blizzard puts out usually leans towards exploiting the high ground advantage which makes dive a requirement most of the time

baguette kinda screws over nearly every tank in the game except zarya and orisa. theoretically, reinhardt should outdamage her since if they're whacking each other, he'd do 67.33 DPS (taking the healing passive into account) while baguette would do 58.33 DPS but the thing is, if the rein puts down his shield he's essentially asking the entire enemy team to focus him down so uh, not exactly a great idea. dva's primary fire can't do much against baguette's armor. winston blows ass against baguette. roadhog should be good against baguette but the thing is he has to waste most of his ammo busting her shield. he's usually in the position to get shield bash because of the nature of his playstyle. if things get somewhat hairy for baguette, she can just boop hog away if she needs to. zarya and orisa are fine against her though but killing baugette is still somewhat of a tall order. zarya needs to have a good amount of charge (50+ to be safe). orisa is actually pretty decent against baugette because of her fortify ability and her left click dps is really good assuming you manage to land most of your shots

so uh yeah. real talk though, the worst part about baguette is really just about her armor and shield bash. i'd actually be fine with how she is if she didn't have a stun that goes on a short cooldown and if her rally ult didn't generate a ton of armor. i get that blizzard wants to make a support that doesn't die in less than a second. if they wanna do that, fine go ahead. maybe we'll all get used to it over time. at the very least, tone down the additional survivability she gives to her teammates because it's definitely overtuned atm and increase the cooldown on her shield bash. don't tone down the armor buff to the point where it's essentially useless but find the sweetspot for it. easier said than done but the dev team will need to do something about it i guess

sorry HAHA. just really tilted at the moment thinking about baguette :^(

edit: forgot. mei is really good against baguette but she suffers from the same issue reaper does. also new patch so i guess hanzo might solve everything i guess

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Kaze is a precious boi. I thought I hated his art but it's not too bad. Usage wise she can basically be Dude-Felicia, using Iceberg and his Barbed Dagger. However he comes with Atk Smoke so rip to him I guess. I gave A!Tiki Atk Smoke asap and I think I'll give the other Atk Smoke to Boey.

I think the next update is going to bring a monthly deal for orbs again. I hope it includes Divine Dews or a TT gorl. Speaking of TT units I hope the GC Kaze thing leads to them giving us TT units through that mode. GC somehow made Rival Domains fun and having it weekly would be wonderful. Or at least bi-weekly. They can throw GHB and TT units in for prizes, except maybe x4 the amount of battles someone needs to do before getting the 4* version.

Okay I've seen PLENTY of bad builds but I think this is the one that's finally broken me.
Why would anyone do this.

Oh you think I still play arena... yeah I haven't touched that trash since like February. :upsidedown: Maybe I'll be bothered enough to dive back into it after the new changes but right now I could care less about it.
Literally calling the cops on that person atm.

i mean, getting up close and killing baguette would be easier if she wasn't the best 1v1 character in the game. we needed 3 people focusing her down. her healing passive, her armor and her shield complicates going 1 on 1 against her or 2 on 1 even. playing the ranged game against her should be the way to go and everyone knows that (use pharah, junkrat, soldier or mccree) but the time it takes to kill baguette takes long (usually). reaper is probably the only character who can probably go toe-to-toe against her at close range but reaper lacks the ability to close the gap/distance quickly so he needs to be in a deathball comp but usually in a deathball, you're usually left with one or two slots for dps. one of those slots definitely goes to baguette (triple support is the way to go) so that leaves one dps slot. that slot is deeeefinitely going to junkrat because well... junkrat is really good.

her effective range is definitely small but it doesn't really matter that much if she's in a death ball comp because the whole point of the comp is to get into close range and brawl. now, the main counter to a death ball is to try diving the vulnerable targets which are the supports. unfortunately, that's borderline impossible now since the time-to-kill is significantly increased because of baguette's repair pack. it even gets worse if rally is activated. i'm completely down for counters against dive. it's definitely getting stale since it's been dive meta for months already but this isn't exactly the counter everyone was asking for. there's a fine line between a counter and a hard counter. i think every competitive game would like to avoid having too much of the latter because invalidating characters or certain strategies is not a great idea. i'm more down for maps that encourage a different playstyle because most of the maps blizzard puts out usually leans towards exploiting the high ground advantage which makes dive a requirement most of the time

baguette kinda screws over nearly every tank in the game except zarya and orisa. theoretically, reinhardt should outdamage her since if they're whacking each other, he'd do 67.33 DPS (taking the healing passive into account) while baguette would do 58.33 DPS but the thing is, if the rein puts down his shield he's essentially asking the entire enemy team to focus him down so uh, not exactly a great idea. dva's primary fire can't do much against baguette's armor. winston blows *** against baguette. roadhog should be good against baguette but the thing is he has to waste most of his ammo busting her shield. he's usually in the position to get shield bash because of the nature of his playstyle. if things get somewhat hairy for baguette, she can just boop hog away if she needs to. zarya and orisa are fine against her though but killing baugette is still somewhat of a tall order. zarya needs to have a good amount of charge (50+ to be safe). orisa is actually pretty decent against baugette because of her fortify ability and her left click dps is really good assuming you manage to land most of your shots

so uh yeah. real talk though, the worst part about baguette is really just about her armor and shield bash. i'd actually be fine with how she is if she didn't have a stun that goes on a short cooldown and if her rally ult didn't generate a ton of armor. i get that blizzard wants to make a support that doesn't die in less than a second. if they wanna do that, fine go ahead. maybe we'll all get used to it over time. at the very least, tone down the additional survivability she gives to her teammates because it's definitely overtuned atm and increase the cooldown on her shield bash. don't tone down the armor buff to the point where it's essentially useless but find the sweetspot for it. easier said than done but the dev team will need to do something about it i guess

sorry HAHA. just really tilted at the moment thinking about baguette :^(

edit: forgot. mei is really good against baguette but she suffers from the same issue reaper does. also new patch so i guess hanzo might solve everything i guess
Berserker. Berserker. going berserk over baguettes. :^)

I can see why she's frustrating since OW didn't really have strict spacing. Well, uh, it kind of did with Mei and Symmetra. Except both of them were so garbage that nobody had to learn the value of spacial awareness in OW/this 3D game. Now that Sym is getting a change, Mei is buffed, and Birgitte is here it's probably too much to handle at once. Like, imagine if there were no tanks and then Blizzard suddenly added Rein, D.Va, and Winston. **** would be getting stirred up like crazy.

Anyway...

Birgitte also is receiving a nerf on the PTR. Her Rally now stacks 100 armor instead of 150. imo it should just stack 75 armor but have it's range extended by 1m and charge requirement cut by 10%. Her kit is nice by itself, so her Ult really is just icing on the cake. But that just goes to show they're rolling their eyes at all the Birgitte complaints meaning they know to not give into salty heauxes. In a vacuum it looks OP due to duration alone, but outside the vacuum it is very balanced which is what really matters.

Blizzard/good players when hearing complaints about Birgitte's stun being too OP to handle:

Birgitte was probably the best Hero they've added to combat an oppressive meta since the last 2 Heroes they added to combat diving didn't work out very well or enabled diving. So a year long meta suddenly gets a sturdy counter that counters all divers individually... Yeah, that's gonna cause some salt in itself. Moira and Birgitte raised the bar for how Supports should be balanced. That's probably why Lucio got buffed and why Ana is getting buffed. I wouldn't be surprised if Zenny gets something soon too, possibly Mercy though I feel she's almost perfect for a pure healer type. imo she could use half cast time/double range when using Rez during Valk along with 50mps for her gun's normal firing speed. D.Va's gun and Lucio's gun fire at 50mps, so it'd be more of a consistency QoL that allows Mercy pistol skills to translate to other characters and vice-versa.

AND AGAIN ANA IS GETTING BUFFED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

There's a change coming to Ana that they didn't specify, but they said it requires a new mechanic that's not in the game yet. Perhaps bullets passing through shields to at least heal allies? That'll be nice. A self-heal that works based off her healing others could be another possibility. It might also allude to her getting a 2nd slot, like Mercy, that gives her a dinky grappling hook. I wish they were more specific. So yay, they addressed that Nana needs to ditch her walker and get a motorized scooter or something. Give us Segway Nana and have spiked tires on the Segway so it can go up walls or over corpes ez. tyvm Blizz ok byebye we ♥ u or w/e

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Literally calling the cops on that person atm.
Please do, I just got the gorl in GC again and I saw that she also inherited Earth Boost and Obstruct (and no, it doesn't look like they're trying to inherit every skill possible onto ha since she's missing a lot of really basic skills like the Stat +3 ones).
Give us Segway Nana and have spiked tires on the Segway so it can go up walls or over corpes ez. tyvm Blizz ok byebye we ♥ u or w/e
ok but if I'm using the pirate nAna skin, will the segway turn into a mini pirate ship? Will it have smol cannons on the sides of it? Will I be able to fire said cannons? These are the questions I want answers to.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do you gorls think they'll rerun the bridal banner in early June? I'm heavily considering saving up my orbs to get as many merges for Bridal Caeda as possible (mine is currently +2) because Caeda is my favorite gorl and also ha bridal alt objectively has the best art in the game

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Please do, I just got the gorl in GC again and I saw that she also inherited Earth Boost and Obstruct (and no, it doesn't look like they're trying to inherit every skill possible onto ha since she's missing a lot of really basic skills like the Stat +3 ones).
tbh if anyone gets 100% of the possible skills on a unit, I wouldn't even be mad regardless of what they're using/who they've sacrificed. I tried doing that for Husbando Inigo and stopped about 1/3rd the way through. Even with ex-whale levels of resources it was absurd to try lmao.

ok but if I'm using the pirate nAna skin, will the segway turn into a mini pirate ship? Will it have smol cannons on the sides of it? Will I be able to fire said cannons? These are the questions I want answers to.
Instead of a Segway she gets a pirate ship styled wagon that's being pulled by a seal wearing a bandanna. The wagon is equipped with 1 cannon that fires a sleeping cannon and a catapult that launches Caribbean Rum Punch to heal allies/give alcohol poisoining to enemies. But her Pirate Skin will now cost 10,000 coins every Halloween and all gorls who previously bought it instead of earning it have to cough up the 7k difference, putting them in the red.

All in all, it will be a 100% well-received. Because it means we would be 100% blessT.

Do you gorls think they'll rerun the bridal banner in early June? I'm heavily considering saving up my orbs to get as many merges for Bridal Caeda as possible (mine is currently +2) because Caeda is my favorite gorl and also ha bridal alt objectively has the best art in the game
I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Brides vs Grooms or Battle of the Brides VG. So we probably will get a rerun. Also I'm a monster and I sacked my Baeda because she had Swift Sparrow and I wanted Hinoka to have it instead. tbf she was -atk but still I had to go to jail for a while because of it. rip

Berserker. Berserker. going berserk over baguettes. :^)

I can see why she's frustrating since OW didn't really have strict spacing. Well, uh, it kind of did with Mei and Symmetra. Except both of them were so garbage that nobody had to learn the value of spacial awareness in OW/this 3D game. Now that Sym is getting a change, Mei is buffed, and Birgitte is here it's probably too much to handle at once. Like, imagine if there were no tanks and then Blizzard suddenly added Rein, D.Va, and Winston. **** would be getting stirred up like crazy.
i can't exactly illustrate how it would have been if tanks were suddenly added. if i remember back it the beta, i'm pretty sure that all of those 3 characters had exploitable weaknesses (winston had poor damage output outside of his initial burst damage from jump pack+melee+lmb, dva sucked back then, and rein has limited ranged options and is also very immobile). brigitte has a short effective range but she can close the gap if she needs to via shield bash. her usual damage output is lackluster but she'll still beat anyone in a 1v1 (most of the characters at least) because of her shield, stun and her boop if she needs it. once she gets in, you're eating 155 damage then you're probably gonna die from follow up damage (if you're tracer, you're probably dead from the combo alone. i'm ok with that though but that probably comes from my tracism)

now, anyone would probably think that the sanest option against brigitte is to stay away from her effective range. take high ground if it's needed. er... well that's where death ball comes in. there's not much of a point in trying to stay away from brigitte if the entire opponent team is moving as one unit. you're probably gonna have to fight them. all of the characters with good ranged damage are hindered by limited mobility. soldier 76 needs to commit to repositioning. mccree lacks mobility in general. widow's hook goes on a (not long but not short) cool down. pharah, while in the air, is sort of a sitting duck. bastion needs no explaining. junkrat is probably somewhat decent against the strat but zarya is there and you're feeding her charge so that's something to worry about. buffed hanzo is probably really good against the comp. it doesn't help that death ball at the moment takes way too long to kill. i'm sure there's a certain threshold between long and instant kill time. if there was a meta that did this right, it was probably the beyblade meta where in the only way you could get quick kills was to nano boost a reaper + speed boost but that strategy takes time to start up (outside of that, everything was okay)
Birgitte also is receiving a nerf on the PTR. Her Rally now stacks 100 armor instead of 150. imo it should just stack 75 armor but have it's range extended by 1m and charge requirement cut by 10%. Her kit is nice by itself, so her Ult really is just icing on the cake. But that just goes to show they're rolling their eyes at all the Birgitte complaints meaning they know to not give into salty heauxes. In a vacuum it looks OP due to duration alone, but outside the vacuum it is very balanced which is what really matters.
dealing with 400 hp and 550 hp targets doesn't sound balanced both in theory and practice, especially those characters with shield health (zarya and zen), holy ****. dying in less than a second isn't fun but taking 2 years to kill something isn't all that fun either. that's not even taking the repair pack into account
Blizzard/good players when hearing complaints about Birgitte's stun being too OP to handle
i think (no i'm sure) the move would be more balanced if it weren't on a 5 second cooldown. mccree's flash bang is on a 10 second cooldown (or 8 seconds, i forgot) and it has a max range of 5 meters (effectively 7 meters since it has a radius). brigitte's stun has a max range of 6 meters (it has a disjoint which makes it much more than 6 meters, ~7.5 or 8 meters) but the kicker here is that her cooldown is less than mccree's. it's practically a nearly superior version of flash bang because if you're trying to interrupt ultimates, brigitte is safe behind her shield so chances are she'll be able to stun people during their ult. then you have mccree who is vulnerable without a rein shield, barrier or orisa shield so attempting to do the same is a lot riskier. also, shield bash can go through barriers. mccree's flash bang can't so he has to specifically angle it upwards to make sure it hits which has a slight chance of not working. if we're gonna go full on overstun, then might as well buff mccree's stun while we're at it
Birgitte was probably the best Hero they've added to combat an oppressive meta since the last 2 Heroes they added to combat diving didn't work out very well or enabled diving. So a year long meta suddenly gets a sturdy counter that counters all divers individually... Yeah, that's gonna cause some salt in itself. Moira and Birgitte raised the bar for how Supports should be balanced. That's probably why Lucio got buffed and why Ana is getting buffed. I wouldn't be surprised if Zenny gets something soon too, possibly Mercy though I feel she's almost perfect for a pure healer type. imo she could use half cast time/double range when using Rez during Valk along with 50mps for her gun's normal firing speed. D.Va's gun and Lucio's gun fire at 50mps, so it'd be more of a consistency QoL that allows Mercy pistol skills to translate to other characters and vice-versa.
like i said, there's a fine line between a counter and a hard counter, and we should always avoid the latter option. i don't think a certain hero should invaldiate other heroes (brigitte vs tracer/genji is impossible for tracer and genji). hell, some of the characters that should be annihilated by dive were one of the meta picks. that being mercy and zenyatta. lucio, who can survive against dive thanks to speed boost and boop, is picked less than zenyatta, who should get ripped apart by dive but that isn't the case. dive was oppressive but at certain maps like king's row, the deathball comp was the way to go along with nepal: sanctum, and last point of numbani. i think if blizzard made maps that were more favorable for that specific type of playstyle, they wouldn't have had to make a character that straight up invalidates dive

i don't think mercy and zen are getting buffed. mercy is the most used support in the pro-level at the moment and zenyatta's damage is really good so i don't think he needs anything. his damage can match or outmatch a dps character's if the player is really skilled enough and that sounds fine to me
There's a change coming to Ana that they didn't specify, but they said it requires a new mechanic that's not in the game yet. Perhaps bullets passing through shields to at least heal allies? That'll be nice. A self-heal that works based off her healing others could be another possibility. It might also allude to her getting a 2nd slot, like Mercy, that gives her a dinky grappling hook. I wish they were more specific. So yay, they addressed that Nana needs to ditch her walker and get a motorized scooter or something. Give us Segway Nana and have spiked tires on the Segway so it can go up walls or over corpes ez. tyvm Blizz ok byebye we ♥ u or w/e
from what i heard, her bullets will go through fully healed teammates. idk if it's true but that's all i know so far

anyway, i think i should stop now since she's getting nerfed anyway (150 armor bonus to 100 armor bonus). that might be enough since a 50 armor difference is pretty big. if that's good enough to tune brigitte into being balanced then i guess the shield can stay. it's probably gonna be treated as the new "roadhog hook" by the community though

no hard feelings. just really miffed by some of the moves baguette has

edit: oh. the cooldown is being nerfed, by a second. incremental nerfs are the way to go so this is great

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
edit: oh. the cooldown is being nerfed, by a second. incremental nerfs are the way to go so this is great
gorl it's always been 6 seconds lol. As for the disjoint, it's only .5m ahead of her hurtbox and she travels 6m. So that's 6.5m, but hurtboxes aren't 100% static even if a character isn't moving and have weird shapes when they are resting. Like for example you can hit Rein through walls because his resting hammer is a part of his hurtbox for some reason rip Rein4life. Ana's hurtbox is one of the weirder ones because she's hunched forward and her gun sticks out too. Though thankfully the cone decrease helped make the range seem less deceptive, more can be done. Like they should make it so it only stuns when a character's center mass is hit instead of their knuckles or resting weapon.

And Cress! Cress! was right Ana's buff is making it so her bullets go through fully healed allies. Not that it'll be the buff she truly needs, but it could stop some occasional issues of bodyblocking with bigger characters. She can also use Nano Boost on herself in Deathmatch, so nAna's getting some roid action during her killing sprees. Pls nAna no is 2 mush no pls.

Though overall this is one boring AF PTR cycle. I guess Sym will be upgraded before the anniversary event.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, has anyone been following Beyond Good & Evil 2 much? Siliconera wrote up an article about a new video of the game's pre-alpha footage showing off Shani's staff combat and animations, jetpack gameplay, and apparently co-op and an armada mechanic so that people can stick together or something: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/0...e-shows-staff-combat-jetpacks-ship-maneuvers/. Pretty neat.

Y'know what I'm reminded of when I saw the video? Jak 2. The jetpack, hovercrafts, and the city, especially the atmosphere I'm getting of it being this kind of crappy place to live in, reminds me Jak 2. Shani's use of a staff also reminds me of Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier where Jak's main weapon was a gunstaff. He mainly used it as a gun and none of the Jak and Daxter games featured extensive melee combat and mechanics, but it makes me wonder what a Jak and Daxter game would look like if it was made today and what it would have been like if Jak was skilled in the use of a staff or rather, what if Naughty Dog, or whoever is developing it, created a more in-depth melee combat system for the series.

Also, this was shown in the sound design course I'm taking.
It's a breakdown of "Into You" sung by Ariana Grande and produced by Max Martin. From what the professor said, Rick Beato used to or still works in the industry and he guessed that people were able to slide him the files of "Into You". Anyway, if you have 30 minutes to kill and are interested in the production of a song, then this might interest you. For me, it's absolutely amazing what when into making the song.

And FEH stuff, freebie +HP, -Def 4* Soleil from the new skills banner.

gorl it's always been 6 seconds lol. As for the disjoint, it's only .5m ahead of her hurtbox and she travels 6m. So that's 6.5m, but hurtboxes aren't 100% static even if a character isn't moving and have weird shapes when they are resting. Like for example you can hit Rein through walls because his resting hammer is a part of his hurtbox for some reason rip Rein4life. Ana's hurtbox is one of the weirder ones because she's hunched forward and her gun sticks out too. Though thankfully the cone decrease helped make the range seem less deceptive, more can be done. Like they should make it so it only stuns when a character's center mass is hit instead of their knuckles or resting weapon.

And Cress! Cress! was right Ana's buff is making it so her bullets go through fully healed allies. Not that it'll be the buff she truly needs, but it could stop some occasional issues of bodyblocking with bigger characters. She can also use Nano Boost on herself in Deathmatch, so nAna's getting some roid action during her killing sprees. Pls nAna no is 2 mush no pls.

Though overall this is one boring AF PTR cycle. I guess Sym will be upgraded before the anniversary event.
it's always been 6? geoff said that the cooldown was increased from 5 seconds to 6 seconds (20% increase). he said it in this forum post here.

i think ana should be allowed to use nano on herself if she needs to survive certain situations. she still needs a (at least somewhat) reliable means of surviving without having to rely on her biotic grenade. if they can't figure it out, i think i'm perfectly fine with buffing the cooldown on her grenade. she's also getting an ammo clip buff (10 to 14) but like most people, i'll still have the habit of reloading after a few shots LOL

i heard junkrat is too inconsistent now which is weird because not a lot of people were paying attention to the JR changes because hanjo and baguette were the highlights of the ptr. idk if their aim was to reduce the amount of projectile spam in matches but if that was the case then the hanjo changes kinda contradict that. if it was because junkrat was overpowered then i dunno about that either because he didn't seem that overpowered. if they were trying to make him harder to use because he's sort of known for being low-effort, high-reward, then they messed up

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Flower Youkai fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

About to get on with some more work (Well, try to), just need to generate some more ideas and research on Internet of Things, Block Chain, Bitcoin, etc.

Also, I found out what the new rewards are from the Elegant Mai event.

Amazoness Princess
Level 3 (EARTH)
Warrior/Effect
ATK 1200/DEF 900
"When on the field or in the graveyard, this card is treated as "Amazoness Queen". If this card is successfully Normal/Special Summoned, you can add one "Amazoness" Spell/Trap from your deck to your hand, you can only use this effect once per turn. If this card declares an attack: you can discard 1 card to the GY to special summon 1 Amazoness monster from your graveyard in face-up defense position, except Amazoness Princess."

This is actually pretty nice; it allows Amazoness decks to search for Onslaught, provides okay recovery (So you could say discard Baby Tiger to get back say Queen or Swords Woman).

Spy-C-Spy
Level 3 (FIRE)
Warrior/Effect
ATK 1200/DEF 1300
"If this card is Normal Summoned; look at 1 random card in your opponent's Extra Deck. If it has more than 2000 ATK, this card gains 1000 ATK; if it has less than 2000 ATK, recover Life Points equal to that monster's ATK."

This seems... situational and gimmicky at best, sure having a 2200 Beater on the field is nice; but you gotta hope that your opponent is running an Extra Deck just to make it work; plus monsters like Ojama Knight and Ojama King can just deny the LP Recovery due to having 0 ATK, and sure pulling a BEUD wouldn't be all that greatful either, since you're only making it a 2200. I'd say no to playing this, only use it for a niche or a gimmicky deck.

Also, someone got footage of the Story Mode only from the ArcSys Stream. :yeahboi:

So I'll leave that here.

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Story Mode Preview - First 5 Minutes, you also get to witness the person playing it just fail against the first opponent. :secretkpop:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Summer Evil muscles and gorls when IS?

it's always been 6? geoff said that the cooldown was increased from 5 seconds to 6 seconds (20% increase). he said it in this forum post here.

i think ana should be allowed to use nano on herself if she needs to survive certain situations. she still needs a (at least somewhat) reliable means of surviving without having to rely on her biotic grenade. if they can't figure it out, i think i'm perfectly fine with buffing the cooldown on her grenade. she's also getting an ammo clip buff (10 to 14) but like most people, i'll still have the habit of reloading after a few shots LOL

i heard junkrat is too inconsistent now which is weird because not a lot of people were paying attention to the JR changes because hanjo and baguette were the highlights of the ptr. idk if their aim was to reduce the amount of projectile spam in matches but if that was the case then the hanjo changes kinda contradict that. if it was because junkrat was overpowered then i dunno about that either because he didn't seem that overpowered. if they were trying to make him harder to use because he's sort of known for being low-effort, high-reward, then they messed up
*actual ♥♥♥♥ing confusion* I only say 6 seconds because that's what it says after I use it in game. Unless if it's 5.1 seconds or more the game just goes "lmao it's 6 seconds now" or something dumb like that. Another nerf someone proposed was her shield taking damage since she's bashing someone in the face with it, which wouldn't really be too bad and would still be a fluff-nerf to appease the saltiest of the salty bois. She deals 50 damage, shield takes 50 damage.

Anyway the changes to Hanjo was to delete Scatter Arrow which was a BS skill that could instantly delete tanks. Instead Hanzos can now deal more damage, but they actually have to aim. Since it's not an instant burst of 400+ damage, that also gives people a fair enough time to react to Hanzo's damage.

Top Bottom