• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Astral Heat fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

Gonna be looking at my evaluation to see what amendments I can do to it before I submit, thankfully it shouldn't take too long.

Also, for those that are looking forward to Blazblue Cross Tag Battle; Famitsu released an article about BBTAG's recent DLC Volume of Hakumen, Vatista and Naoto, but there's something MORE interesting.

Being that Astrals are indeed back, the tease they showed off during the Introduction Trailer of Ragna doing his Astral; it's confirmed they are back. But since Under Night characters don't have Instakills; I'm assuming they'll be using their Infinite Worths as their Astral Finishes. The RWBY cast will be interesting to see what their Astrals will be.

Oh and they also did an article on Sonic Mania Plus. Which shows off Ray, a returning zone, a preview of what Encore Mode could potentially be? It's all looking good so far. :yeahboi:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Late replies. Gonna deal with these now before I forget and just so I can do something else other than focus only on college and continue burning and crashing.
Theorycrafting can be fun, but don't forget that colored bows are a thing now. Reina could put up as a blue archer and brand new type of bow, for instance.
I meant more in that while Kinshi Knight Caeldori and Reina might not come with a legendary/personal bow which could make them look meh compared to KinsHinoka, they could still bring something neat with them. Just something that carried over from people complaining about more alts in Heroes and how KinsHinoka is the "star" of this banner.

So a worse Minerva and Boy!Minerva? Like, a refined Hauteclere is already a prf Slaying Axe+Wo Dao, and Boy!Minvera is free and easily accessible to everyone. There's a reason Batman!Minerva came with a polearm instead.
The reason I said she'd likely have Slaying Axe is because Killer Axe is in her inventory in Fates and because of my doubts on them giving her, had she appeared on the banner, a Wo Dao axe, Firesweep Axe, or anything else with how axe units have been screwed over with new inheritable axes not being easily accessible to them or existing in the first place for stuff like Wo Dao axe and Firesweep Axe. Basically, it's what I think would have been and would be the worst case and likeliest scenario for Scarlet. At the very least, she could show up with a different stat spread and if she did bring along Brazen Atk Def or Atk Spd as a reference to her personal skill In Extremis instead of Attack+3 to reference wyvern riders having Strength+2, then that would be even better.

Continuing with Scarlet on this part...
I'm all for more green fliers, but what they really need is more variety in their statline, that that's either going to require them to ease up on classes in FEH having similar stats to their game, give axes to more pegasus knights, or branch out into other weapons. Myrrh would be a great example of that last one, filling a much needed niche.
I feel like it's less of characters having similar stats to their home games and more of they straight-up need to add more axe fliers, especially a regularly summonable one, axe cavaliers, and axe units in general.

Scarlet's base stats should put her as being either a flying Ogma if they do give her around 35/35 offenses or a flying Charlotte, but with much more defense. They could pull a Florina, Marisa, Mathilda, and I guess Oboro on her where her stats in Heroes are very different from her stats in her home game, but I think people are probably going to get really pissed if they do, especially if she ends up as another slow, physically bulky axe flier. The stupid thing is that Cherche's speed should have been closer to Narcian's since her base speed and speed growth weren't that bad. Oh well.

Jill's base stats and growths make me think she'd be like New Year's Camilla, but with less resistance for more HP. I'm not sure, but I think Percy might be like that too. Haar's the only one who would be screwed if they do go with his stats in Tellius. He'd basically be Cherche and Gerome, but with Brave Axe or something else as his default weapon. His base speed looks all right, but his speed growth is low, especially compared to his strength growth. And then there's the boss wyvern riders of which Tellius started axe-using wyvern riders and characters who can reclass as wyvern riders like Lon'qu, Sully, and Virion.

The one issue, as you noted, is that because they're wyvern riders, they do have similar stat spreads. But, it's mainly in having low resistance and high physical stats. There are wyvern riders who are fast, but they're not being introduced.

Don't worry, I've got a ten step program set aside precisely for this sort of thing.

The first thing to do it slowly by introducing a similar placebo just so the initial cravings don't put you in sugary pop shock, so for the first step I recommend South Korean pop.
Or I could just drown myself in gloom and darkness continue my new addiction to Wagakki Band. :p

I have been summoned.
And now that you enter this hell, there is no way out.
It's a bright and cute hell. I'm not sure if I want to escape it. At least it's better than listening to SMAP.

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu was mentioned during idol music week for the Japanese music course I'm taking. She was brought up since she claimed she's not an idol, but her music has elements of idol music. I guess she's parodying idol music or the tropes of it? Not sure, but I think we're going to discuss more about her on Friday or Monday. Anyway, I got curious after class and started listening to more of her songs and they're all right.

On a different subject, I found out that Yoko Taro, the same Yoko Taro of Drakengard and Nier, is the creator and writer of a manga called Thou Shalt Not Die (Kimi Shi ni Tamou koto Nakare).

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going relaxation mains? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

So we got some confirmation on how to perform Astrals in BBTAG. You need to have the following requirements:

1. You need to be in Resonence Blaze (I'll refer to it as X-Factor).
2. You need to have 9 bars of meters.
3. Your opponent must be on their last character.

Once you've met these requirements, you can perform an instakill on them.

Also, we got this neat trailer:

And I managed to finish Xenoblade 2's main game story. :yeahboi:

It was a really fun and enjoyable ride. I still stand by my opinion that Pyra is a good girl; the ending did make me sad that it was all over, just like the first Xenoblade did.

The combat was unique and had quite a bit of depth, having to decide what combinations to perform to get the most efficient amount of damage; all of the characters are likable (Well, most of them). Music as usual was A-MA-ZING, they really outdid themselves with this soundtrack; I can see why it made the lead composer cry, it's that damn good.

The locales were all diverse, interesting and cool to explore, only to get run over by say a Lv. 85 monster. But that's besides the point, I do have a few nitpicks with this game.

Like how the fast travel doesn't let the area you're travelling to load in fast enough, which does take away from the emersion in my opinion; and that Pandoria when set to Japanese, she can be quite loud and annoying when using her Blade Combo. But aside from those, I honestly really enjoyed it.

I just need to get the remaining Blades like Ursula, KOS-MOS and then sooner down the line, Poppi Buster and T-elos. I will probably do NG+ so I can get the Torna blades too.

5 Pyras and Nias out of 5.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So this is the second time that I've decided to randomly pull and gotten a 5* exclusive from it

Last time I got Hardin and Jaffar, and this time I got a +def -hp F!Morgan

I really don't like her, so I'll unlock her confession and use her as fodder, even if she doesn't really have anything particularly good to offer as fodder

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Re: Legendary Lyn
Wendee Lee is totally rolling in it at this point, goddamn

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My main problem with Lyn alts is that Wendee also voices Miu from DRV3, and her voices for each of them is pretty similar. Miu has to add "YA F****N' VIRGIN" to the end of practically each sentence and I always expect Lyn to do that same but she never does, and it just feels like there's something missing.
Also with 5 versions of her now she should have a vulgar version tbh, just to mix things up. Also no offense to Wendee since her VA work is great, it's just strange hearing 2 characters with the same voice when they have almost polar opposite personalities.

For the banner itself, I've been saving for it since I really want L!Eph. PA!Shigure was the only one on the PA banner that I missed out on, and Micaiah is great so blue seems safe. Red is the easiest skip ever since I already have all 3 units. Warding Breath/Chill Spd/Swift Sparrow fodder is neat I guess but there aren't any units I'd plan on giving the skills to at the moment, nor are there any 3-4 star units there that I need. I may dip into green and colorless on my first summoning round but that's probably going to be it. If I somehow get Lyn I'm using her as Spd Tactic fodder sorrynotsorry.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that was strange. I feel like I heard this song before, but I don't think I ever have. The song is "Aitakute ima" (I want to see you) by MISIA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYo5alIaUOk.

As for other stuff, Nintendo's schedule for E3 2018 was announced. Smash 5's confirmed to have a presentation on June 12 along with other games for 2018: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/04/27/nintendo-reveals-e3-2018-plans-including-video-presentation/.

And there's a game called Eastward that's in development and being published by Chucklefish, the publishers of Stardew Valley. It's apparently inspired by Earthbound/Mother and The Legend of Zelda. Presentation-wise, it looks really pretty and reminds me of Minish Cap which itself has some games based on it that are in development... or maybe they were released -- I don't remember. Article link: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/04/26/chucklefish-bringing-eastward-pcs/.

So, for FEH stuff. He's back. Him. Performing Arts Shigure. I hope he doesn't show up multiple times like he did when he debuted. I actually would like someone other than PA Shigure, thank you very much. Also, PA Inigo, but he didn't show up twice unlike somebody. Still salty that PA Olivia and PA Azura didn't show up when I wanted to summon for them. This is just me, but this banner looks kind of bad. The only people I want are promoted Ephraim, mage knight Eirika, ToD Henry, and ToD Jakob. I want a legendary hero of fire, I don't have a red mage cavalry, and I don't have ranged armors which even then, I'd rather have a ranged flier. Witch Celica, promoted Lyn, and Micaiah would be nice, but I don't really need them. Witch Celica is a good unit, but she's another sword infantry, promoted Lyn's in this weird spot of she's something different, but I have plenty of green mages, and Micaiah would fulfill an anti-armor and anti-cavalry niche, but I have a lot of blue mages and I think my 5* blues are getting to the point of being overloaded. Everyone else is someone I already have and I really do not want more PA Inigo and PA Shigures. I could at get Warding Breath from vanguard Ike and different natures for Genny and GF!Robin, but that's pretty much it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Scoot The Birbs fans? :nifty::nifty:

So Duel Links has finally had the level cap increased to Lv. 45. I won't be going over every single Lv. 45 reward, since most of them are duplicates. But at least we get 550 Gems and an extra Deck Slot. :yeahboi:

Lv. 41 Reward - Deck Slot
Lv. 42 - 44 Reward - Gems (100, 200, 250)
Lv. 45 - Card

Yami Yugi:
Dark Magic Inheritance
Quick-Play Spell

Banish 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard; add 1 Spell/Trap card to your hand that lists "Dark Magician" or "Dark Magician Girl" in its text, you can only use one "Dark Magic Inheritance" per turn.

Seto Kaiba:
The Melody of Awakening Dragon
Spell

Discard 1 card, target 2 Dragon-type monsters with 3000+ ATK and 2500- DEF in your deck, add them to your hand.

Mai Valentine:
Amazoness Queen
Level 6 Monster
2400 ATK/1800 DEF

"Amazoness" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

Tea Gardner:
Miraculous Descent
Continous Trap

Select 1 of your Fairy-Type monsters that is removed from play and Special Summon it. If the Special Summoned monster is destroyed, destroy this card. If this card is removed from the fied, destroy that monster.

Weevil Underwood:
Howling Insect
Level 3 Monster
1200 ATK/1300 DEF

When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Insect-Type Monster from your Deck with 1500 or less ATK.

Rex Raptor:
Overtex Qoatlus
Level 7 Monster
2700 ATK/2100 DEF

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (From your hand) by shuffling 5 of your banished Dinosaur monsters into your deck. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 Dinosaur monster in your hand or face up on the field and if you do, negate the activation and destroy that card. If this card is sent to the GY, you can add 1 "Evolution Pill" from your deck to your hand. You can only usethis effect of Overtex Qoatlus once per turn.

Mako Tsunami:
Attack of the Ocean Dragon Lord
Normal Trap

Until the End Phase, all Level 3 or lower WATER monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Yami Marik:
Newdoria
Level 4 Monster
1200 ATK/800 DEF

If this monster is destroyed by battle, you can target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target.

Bandit Keith:
Photon Blast
Continous Trap

Once per turn, if an effect that uses a Coin Toss is used, after it resolves, apply one of the following effects based on the number of heads:
+1 - Inflict 500 damage to your opponent
+2 - Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
+3 - Look at your opponent's hand, discard 1 card from their hand.
When an effect is activated that tosses a coin 2 or more times: You can banish this card to the graveyard to make all coin tosses are treated as Heads.

Ishizu Ishtar:
Gravekeeper's Visionary
Level 8 Monster
2000 ATK/1800 DEF

You can Tribute Summon this card with 1 Tribute (Monster must be a "Gravekeeper"). This card gains 200 ATK for every Gravekeeper in your graveyard. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can discard 1 Gravekeeper instead.

Odion:
Quantum Cat
Trap

When activated, you can treat this Trap Card as a monster (Level 4, 0 ATK/2200 DEF) and declare a Type and Attribute it'll become. It'll still be treated as a Trap Card.

Maximillion Pegasus:
Toon Gemini Elf
Level 4 Monster
1900 ATK/900 DEF

Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned, if "Toon World" is destroyed; destroy this card. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon Monsters, you can attack directly. If this card inflicts damage to your opponent, discard 1 random card from their hand.

Paradox Brothers:
Jiran Gumo
Level 4 Monster
2200 ATK/100 DEF

When this card declares an attack; toss coin, if you call it wrong; you lose half of your Life Points.

Jaden Yuki:
Card Trooper
Level 3 Monster
400 ATK/400 DEF

Once per turn; you can send 1 to 3 cards from your deck to the Graveyard; this card gains 500 ATK for each card send to the Graveyard this way, until the end of the turn. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the GY, draw 1 card.

Jesse Anderson:
Crystal Bond
Normal Spell

Add 1 "Crystal Beast" from your deck to your hand, and place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster (With a different name) on your side of the field in the Spell/Trap card zone. You can only use Crystal Bond once per turn.

Chaaz Princeton:
Ojamassimilation
Normal Spell

Reveal 1 LIGHT Machine-Type Fusion monster from your Extra Deck; and banish any number of "Ojama" monsters from your hand, face-up field, and/or Graveyard; Special Summon Fusion materials with different names whose name are specifically listed on the card you revealed, from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, equal the number of monsters banished to activate this effect. You can banish this card from your GY, then target 3 of your banished "Ojama" monsters; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

Bastion Misawa
Carboneddon
Level 3 Monster
800 ATK/600 DEF

If this card battles a FIRE monster, during damage calculation: This card gains 1000 ATK during Damage Calc only. You can banish this card from your GY to Special Summon from your hand or deck, 1 Level 7 or lower Dragon Normal Monster in Face-up Defense Mode. You can only use the effect of Carboneddon once per turn.

Out of all of these, I can see Carboneddon being the most useful out of them all; since it allows a quick search for a Level 7 play and provide some protection (So Red-Eyes can get out quickly) or any other Level 7 Dragon you got in there.

But most the rewards seem... mixed to be honest.

Also, question about Xenoblade 2.

What would be your official Tier List of the Blades? I mean in viability in battle, not by Waifu/Husbando material. I know that Mythra would be Top Tier because of her ability, but I'm very curious about how good and bad the others are.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Since Hero Fest is basically confirmed to not be a thing by the most recent datamine, I decided to spend 50 orbs to get GKW!Hinoka

Managed to get her in the last summoning session, and she’s +spd -res! Now I’m going to wait for the legendary banner so I can get Fallen Celica/Caeda merges

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
These stats.

36 HP, 45 Atk, 36 Spd, 21 Def, and 30 Res with Swift Mulagir. 50 Atk and 41 Spd with its effect (+5 Atk/Spd) active and 36 HP, 54 Atk, 45 Spd, 25 Def, and 34 Res with Laws of Sacae (+4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res) on top of that. She'll need to be nearby more allies than enemies for those effects to work, though. That could be easy with Rival Domains and Grand Conquest and her being an enemy on her challenge map.

Oh, and (C) Bowbreaker won't work on her because she's a green archer: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...eminder_that_as_of_4272018_update_bowbreaker/. So, have fun trying to get pass her speed if she's surrounded by her allies.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Late replies. Gonna deal with these now before I forget and just so I can do something else other than focus only on college and continue burning and crashing.

But seriously, always make sure to take care of your mental health.

My headcanon is this is the Lyn who got super jealous that Hector brought Armads to the Valentine's Festival tournament so she ran back home to get her bow stuff.

My main problem with Lyn alts is that Wendee also voices Miu from DRV3, and her voices for each of them is pretty similar. Miu has to add "YA F****N' VIRGIN" to the end of practically each sentence and I always expect Lyn to do that same but she never does, and it just feels like there's something missing.
Also with 5 versions of her now she should have a vulgar version tbh, just to mix things up. Also no offense to Wendee since her VA work is great, it's just strange hearing 2 characters with the same voice when they have almost polar opposite personalities.
Actually they have the same personalities, Lyn's just polite enough to leave that type of talk for The Enemy. And Hector

So Duel Links has finally had the level cap increased to Lv. 45. I won't be going over every single Lv. 45 reward, since most of them are duplicates. But at least we get 550 Gems and an extra Deck Slot. :yeahboi:
I took a break from Duel Links and missed the last KC Cup and the Marik event, looks like a new board game event just started too. I might farm that one out for gems, not sure yet though.

Happy Earth Arbor Day now go kiss a tree
Tomorrow is National Superhero Day, now go kiss someone seeing Avengers.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Also, question about Xenoblade 2.

What would be your official Tier List of the Blades? I mean in viability in battle, not by Waifu/Husbando material. I know that Mythra would be Top Tier because of her ability, but I'm very curious about how good and bad the others are.
Oops I missed this
Well first off I don't even own all of the Blades myself so this is mostly going to be from what I hear from others.
Top tier:
Mythra
Poppi QTπ
Brighid
Zenobia
KOS-MOS
Basically all of the Torna blades

High:
Pyra
Nia
Dromarch
Poppi α
Aegaeon
Finch
Dagas
Ursula
Wulfric
Dahlia
Boreas
Herald

Mid:
Everyone else that I'm not going to list

Low:
Kora
Nim
Gorg
Godfrey

The 2 special cases to the list would be Roc and Pandoria. For Roc I've been seeing people say he's fantastic and others say he's garbage so idk. He was pretty garbage for me but maybe I was just using him wrong. Pandoria is pretty average initially, but in NG+ when you unlock the EYE OF SHINING JUSTICE! then she bumps up to top tier easily. But with how long it's going to take to get to that point... she's going to be pretty average for a long while.
Also I haven't touched the game in a while and I think they added 2 new Blades recently so I have no clue as to what those 2 can do.

Also remember that since this is a single player game, every Blade can end up busted if you invest the right things into them and build the team around them. Kora is one of my favorites to use even though I know she's underwhelming.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
But seriously, always make sure to take care of your mental health.
Yeah, I know. This week and I think the previous week have been hellish for me and I think it's been showing up as physical symptoms. And then there's the issue of me not sleeping normally this week because I been crashing around late in the evening only to wake up in the dead of the night because I need to do homework. Well, it's the weekend and most of the projects I've have were done, so less stuff to worry about. Doing something else other than homework is helpful for my sanity.

Speaking of sanity, I got Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's CANDY CANDY stuck in my head. HELP. ME. I'm going to try and drown that out with Perfume's music. :p

Oh, and so I can burst your bubble about what you see in that music video: it's an advertisement for a clothing store in Japan. Except for the clothes that they dance in, the clothes shown on the thumbnail, everything they wore were part of a fashion line or something according to the professor for the Japanese music class I'm taking. What has this class done to me. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if its message on consumerism wasn't a lie.

Edit: Oh no. I think I'm getting addicted to Perfume's music.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I've been playing Xenoblade 2 and lost control of my life, I also need help w/ Xenoblade 2.

Me when trying to pick between blades or trying to figure out how eva-tanking works here:

1) how 2 evasion tank properly? I feel like I'm using Morag all wrong. I gave her Finch and Newt to make her a super tank and give her more agility/hp. She seems to still fail though, especially when compared to Tora the Masterpon of Battlepon.

2) Do I NEED a dedicated healer? I admit it comes in handy from time to time like when it was just Nia and Rex in the factory chasing Bana/Muimui (**** topple). But I feel so limited since there's all these cool ATK blades that can't be used.

3) How many more Overdrives are there? I think I have 5 left, which is prolly all I need, but still...

4) Zeke is the only bara in this game so he is gonna be the main one I use. I plan on making him an ether based attacker since I like magic more in general. idk which 2 blades to use tho. Probably cannon and bitball?

For rare blades I have:
Perun (omg gorl wtf is going on w/ your heaux uniform)
Vale (is she from Persona? huehuehue, well, at least she's not Perun srsly wtf Perun get out of here)
Floren (worse Boreas but precious boi I guess idk)
Boreas (best healer boi/round boi RIP KIRBEH)
Electra (lame)
Kora (I love her tbh)
Newt (who dis heaux even)
Adenine (best smart gorl/book gorl, also love her)
Finch (qt pi birdie gorl)
Ursula (the bear is the best part tbh)
Sheba (gorliest gorl who ever gorled)
KOS MOS (reminds me of Ar Tonelico so that's cool AND GUNS)
Azami (creepy gorl who is 2kewl2handle but also probably me irl when in a relationship)
Agate (Mercy's new costume)
Godfrey (he is a precious and C O O L boi)

btw wtf are there so many waifu blades? Wurr da bara bois at 4 reel tho? I am obviously offended by this game. :secretkpop:

As for FEH garbo summoned on the banner and got Shigure. Didn't like him as much as I thought but his lance gave me a terrible idea that I put together without really thinking it through.

So now I have a +atk/-res Donnel with:
Harmonic Lance (+def)
Aether
Steady Breath
Wrath
Threaten Atk
QR Seal

R I P

These stats.

36 HP, 45 Atk, 36 Spd, 21 Def, and 30 Res with Swift Mulagir. 50 Atk and 41 Spd with its effect (+5 Atk/Spd) active and 36 HP, 54 Atk, 45 Spd, 25 Def, and 34 Res with Laws of Sacae (+4 Atk/Spd/Def/Res) on top of that. She'll need to be nearby more allies than enemies for those effects to work, though. That could be easy with Rival Domains and Grand Conquest and her being an enemy on her challenge map.

Oh, and (C) Bowbreaker won't work on her because she's a green archer: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...eminder_that_as_of_4272018_update_bowbreaker/. So, have fun trying to get pass her speed if she's surrounded by her allies.
Who needs bowbreaker when you can just use a red unit to wall out her damage ez? :^)

The only reason Brave Lyn is a monster is because of her B skill and her range, but more so her B skill. Being highly offensive and a colorless unit is pretty good too, as seen with Sotheboi. Without Sacae's Blessing she's an easy non-issue to sweep aside. With this Lyn, it's almost like they're trying to say "hey pls use more reds we know they sux bcuz OG!Rein is everywhere but pls!!!" Hell, even a red gorl with 14 def can just kill Legendary Lyn if either of them are using Triangle Adept. EZ win, EZ life.

She's also an EZ Rein counter.

So while I absolutely hate the fact it's a 5th Lyn, at least IS acknowledges the current problems (blue rein 2 op, red ranged 2 useless, etc).

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
1) how 2 evasion tank properly? I feel like I'm using Morag all wrong. I gave her Finch and Newt to make her a super tank and give her more agility/hp. She seems to still fail though, especially when compared to Tora the Masterpon of Battlepon.
Morag is a bit strange to use earlier on. Morag will gain a second Blade through the story (or maybe you already have them idk) and you should use that Blade over Newt. Newt is a standard tank and not a dodge tank so the gorl doesn't really go well with the rest of Morag's kit.
2) Do I NEED a dedicated healer? I admit it comes in handy from time to time like when it was just Nia and Rex in the factory chasing Bana/Muimui (**** topple). But I feel so limited since there's all these cool ATK blades that can't be used.
You should imo. But if you're doing fine without one then continue with it.
Edit several hours later: I just remembered about some boss fights like Jin that nullify your healing quite often, so dropping a dedicated healer for those fights would be a smart idea unless you want a party member being completely useless for a good chunk of the fight.
3) How many more Overdrives are there? I think I have 5 left, which is prolly all I need, but still...
I think there's technically an infinite number of them, but they're extremely rare to get.
4) Zeke is the only bara in this game so he is gonna be the main one I use. I plan on making him an ether based attacker since I like magic more in general. idk which 2 blades to use tho. Probably cannon and bitball?
Zeke with cannons is one of the best DPS users in the game so that's a great choice. I think he does well with bitballs too but I haven't tried that myself.
Personally I love using Greataxes on Zeke. Topple, increased damage against toppled enemies, and super fast art recharging. Also "WELCOME TO AXETOWN, POPULATION: YOUR FACE"
btw wtf are there so many waifu blades? Wurr da bara bois at 4 reel tho? I am obviously offended by this game. :secretkpop:
Yeah there aren't many good boi Blades in the game.
The best one though is Dagas so make sure to get him quicker, preferably on Zeke. (Altho looking at the Blades you have, you either have a 1 or 5 save file which have the lowest chances of getting him. But then again u got KOS-MOS somehow so you should be fine).
As for FEH garbo summoned on the banner and got Shigure. Didn't like him as much as I thought but his lance gave me a terrible idea that I put together without really thinking it through.

So now I have a +atk/-res Donnel with:
Harmonic Lance (+def)
Aether
Steady Breath
Wrath
Threaten Atk
QR Seal

R I P
20171221_174420.png

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I tried used about 100 orbs trying to get my own Arya.

I got pity proken THREE times. (Katarina, Elincia, and Karel)

After that I quit. I tried for Hinoka, and spenty fifty orbs just to get her at -Speed. Really disapointed in my luck right now. Now I only have 51 orbs left.

:150:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I tried used about 100 orbs trying to get my own Arya.

I got pity proken THREE times. (Katarina, Elincia, and Karel)

After that I quit. I tried for Hinoka, and spenty fifty orbs just to get her at -Speed. Really disapointed in my luck right now. Now I only have 51 orbs left.

I get that it sucks not pulling the unit you want, but I hope you know it’s really lucky to pull 3 5* with only 100 orbs. The average is about 1 5* for every 75 orbs. Do the pity breakers at least have decent IVs? If not, they’re all good fodder

And look on the bright side, man. At least you pulled GKW!Hinoka. Sure, bad IVs are terrible, but you can still make the best of it. Her bow has build in +3 spd to help offset the bane, and her A skill gives her another +5 spd for being adjacent to an ally. Add in flier buffs and the bane doesn’t really matter.

Don’t worry about not pulling Ayra. She’s good, but in the long run, she’s just another infantry sword unit. I have a +atk -res one and I barely use her because her niche can be filled by a lot of other units. You don’t always need to get the shiny, new units or be blinded by the tier lists. Just use the units you like

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going KonCha mains? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Just done some rounds today, and got some rain today; but at least it'll help with my hay fever. So no sneezing fits from me for today (Hopefully).

Oops I missed this
Well first off I don't even own all of the Blades myself so this is mostly going to be from what I hear from others.
Top tier:
Mythra
Poppi QTπ
Brighid
Zenobia
KOS-MOS
Basically all of the Torna blades

High:
Pyra
Nia
Dromarch
Poppi α
Aegaeon
Finch
Dagas
Ursula
Wulfric
Dahlia
Boreas
Herald

Mid:
Everyone else that I'm not going to list

Low:
Kora
Nim
Gorg
Godfrey

The 2 special cases to the list would be Roc and Pandoria. For Roc I've been seeing people say he's fantastic and others say he's garbage so idk. He was pretty garbage for me but maybe I was just using him wrong. Pandoria is pretty average initially, but in NG+ when you unlock the EYE OF SHINING JUSTICE! then she bumps up to top tier easily. But with how long it's going to take to get to that point... she's going to be pretty average for a long while.
Also I haven't touched the game in a while and I think they added 2 new Blades recently so I have no clue as to what those 2 can do.

Also remember that since this is a single player game, every Blade can end up busted if you invest the right things into them and build the team around them. Kora is one of my favorites to use even though I know she's underwhelming.
The other two blades that got added were T-elos and Poppi Buster. T-elos is a Axe Blade (Dark Element), while Poppi Buster is a Hammer Blade (Light Element). T-elos you can easily get from using the Bond Blade (She has a high pull rate), and Poppi Buster is obtainable from a Quest after you've cleared Chapter 5. Though you have to use the Blade Combo of every common blade out there (Gender specific too) just to get Poppi Buster.

Thankfully, Poppi Buster doesn't need to use an Overdrive just to change Drivers, they can just be swapped around easily due to being an Artifical Blade. Also, thanks for sorting together your own Tier List for XBC2; I was genuinely curious over who was viable and who was god awful. Then again, I'm also being a silly person by having every character have at least one Rare Blade that has a weapon they don't have. :V (I gave Nia KOS-MOS because she doesn't have an Ether Cannon.)

I took a break from Duel Links and missed the last KC Cup and the Marik event, looks like a new board game event just started too. I might farm that one out for gems, not sure yet though.
We also have a special event happen on the 3rd of May during the Battle City event, it involves Offerings you'll randomly find when dueling through the Battle City board. I have a feeling we'll use those offerings to get Obelisk The Tormentor. So we may end up having all 3 Egyptian God cards, but at least we'll have the best one viability wise.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I get that it sucks not pulling the unit you want, but I hope you know it’s really lucky to pull 3 5* with only 100 orbs. The average is about 1 5* for every 75 orbs. Do the pity breakers at least have decent IVs? If not, they’re all good fodder

And look on the bright side, man. At least you pulled GKW!Hinoka. Sure, bad IVs are terrible, but you can still make the best of it. Her bow has build in +3 spd to help offset the bane, and her A skill gives her another +5 spd for being adjacent to an ally. Add in flier buffs and the bane doesn’t really matter.
Can confirm.

170something orbs to get a single pitybreaker.

Still don't have her.

The other two blades that got added were T-elos
WHAT

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE LYING

*googles summoning scene*

What basically ran through my head the entire time:

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay

Don’t worry about not pulling Ayra. She’s good, but in the long run, she’s just another infantry sword unit. I have a +atk -res one and I barely use her because her niche can be filled by a lot of other units. You don’t always need to get the shiny, new units or be blinded by the tier lists. Just use the units you like
Yeah, it wasn't as bad I made it sound. The Elincia was -Def +Spe and the Katarina was -HP +Spe. I merged my Karel's and my Elincia's together and built a pretty cool nameless blade set last night. I was mainly in a bad mood cuz some asshole spoiled Infinity War, and was in a bad mood while I was making these pulls.

Are You guys waiting on the legendary banner?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, it wasn't as bad I made it sound. The Elincia was -Def +Spe and the Katarina was -HP +Spe. I merged my Karel's and my Elincia's together and built a pretty cool nameless blade set last night. I was mainly in a bad mood cuz some ******* spoiled Infinity War, and was in a bad mood while I was making these pulls.

Those IVs are pretty tasty, so gratz

I was dumb and spent ~70 more orbs on the Fates banner trying for Shigure, but I got absolutely nothing rip (not even a Corrin merge)

I’ll probably spend some orbs on the legendary banner trying for Fallen Celica/Caeda merges, but that’s about it. I’m considering stockpiling my orbs for the bridal banner rerun in order to try and +10 Bridal Caeda (or at least get as many merges as possible), but idk if I can be that dedicated to not spend

Last edited:
kinda random of me to pick up and play it again but i'm nearly 100% complete with red dead redemption. holy ****, this game is really good. not sure how rockstar is gonna outdo this game with rdr 2. my only actual complaint with the game is that i felt that at times, the game depended too much on the mini map to find important objects like herbs, items, destinations, etc. then again, this was all before botw came out so i can forgive it for being like that i guess. games nowadays should try to be less reliant on map icons (or anything like that) and encourage players to look at their surroundings in-game. it kinda screws over majority of the point of open-world games being immersive when it boils down to looking at 1/20 of the screen to traverse the world map

in case i sounded negative, just wanna clarify that rdr is amazing. 10 bayonettas out of 1 ganondorf

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
kinda random of me to pick up and play it again but i'm nearly 100% complete with red dead redemption. holy ****, this game is really good.
Yeah, Red Dead Redemption is a really good game. I don't watch a lot of spaghetti westerns and I don't remember completing one, but I love the aesthetics and stuff about the wild west.

games nowadays should try to be less reliant on map icons (or anything like that) and encourage players to look at their surroundings in-game. it kinda screws over majority of the point of open-world games being immersive when it boils down to looking at 1/20 of the screen to traverse the world map
I think it depends. For games like The Elder Scrolls and Red Dead: Redemption, then I agree that it ruins the immersion. But for games like Assassin's Creed that play on the idea of them being a simulation or games that are set in futuristic like Far Cry: Blood Dragon or perhaps magical settings, I feel like it works. Either it is self-aware of what's happening or it's trying to work the setting into it. And with wacky games like Saints Row, there's enough dumb and crazy stuff happening that a giant arrow telling you where to go probably isn't going to be out of place.

If there's one game series I feel like did mini-maps well for an open-world setting or with large levels, I'd have to say Metal Gear did them well since they weren't maps, but radars in most of the games and MGSV had a mini-map that you could pull up, but if I recall correctly, it didn't stop time, and I just looked it up, but Big Boss won't be able to fight since he's literally looking at the mini-map. I don't know if looking at the map when bringing up the menu itself stops time, though. That said, highlighting enemies and stuff still show markers that don't go away.

Anyway, some of Perfume's music reminds me of Final Fantasy, especially the Final Fantasy XIII games which featured what I guess would be called electronic pop? Maybe a bit of Final Fantasy X too. For instance, Negai reminds me of the spring areas in FFXIII: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTrvP2pBWk. Their use of processed vocals is probably meant to emulate Vocaloid, but I'm reminded of Splatoon at times.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So Symmetra's changes have been announced, though some are probably going to change before they hit PTR... I hope. She's pretty much in the Defense category now. She still lacks a passive for some reason unless they give her one that just reflects how her gun charges. Which would be lazy, but hey, at least there'd be a passive there instead of blank space.

1) Her Teleporter is on her E and become legit portals (think Portal 1/2). Photon Barrier becomes her Ultimate somehow.
  • Teleporter's exit can be placed 25m away from Symmetra, the entrance appears in front of her.
  • The portals only exists for a couple of seconds, seems like it's a 1 way trip.
  • HP is 300 now, but if 1 side is destroyed they both are ofc.
  • Heroes can travel through them as usual, meaning Ana can get to high ground like in her trailer finally. :^)
  • Again, her Teleporter acts like portals, so things can be flung/built through them. :^)))
This change makes her supremely useful and acts as a way to boost the survivability of slower Heroes like Ana or Zenny. While giving vantage points to barely-viable Heroes like Torbjorn and Bastion. In turn, it means Genjis, Tracers, Hanzos, Widows, D.Vas, and Winstons aren't the only ones with free range over the entire map (so that's like an indirect nerf). So this is the proper way to balance the game by making non-viable/weaker Heroes better while limiting the advantages overly-oppressive Heroes (divers) have. gg blizz tyvm 4 not suxin dis tiem ok thnx bye

2) Her gun:
  • Now takes 2 seconds to charge levels but 1 second to charge her Photon Ball.
  • Photon Ball doesn't pierce, it deals 130 direct dmg atm and explodes on contact for minor AoE dmg.
  • Photon Ball travels 3x faster (30mps).
  • Her gun charges for 65 -> 95 -> 195 dps, so... Like Zarya with shorter range I guess.
  • The beam is now a thick straight beam that doesn't auto-lock, so again, Zarya 2.0.
  • Ammo slowly replenishes when hitting shields/barriers. Making her a short range tank destroyer.
Sounds OP, but her range is probably still 7m which is 45% of Zarya's range with her same exact DPS for lvl 2-lvl 3 charges. Except she has to charge it up herself and it's not a % boost to her base damage. So she's less of a joke early on, since her current lvl 1 charge is 30dps and takes 1 second to reach 60dps. 65dps is actually something that can keep her safe at such a close range. Her Photon Balls move at 30mps which means she can KINDA fight even if the enemy is just dancing 1m out of her initial range so that's nice.

3) Sentries:
  • Can only hold and place 3 at a time.
  • They are x2 more powerful than the original sentries, but probably with the same 10m beam range.
  • They can now be flung across maps at about 30mps in a straight line, can't be destroyed mid-flight (may change).
  • Deploy/latch time is probably still the same after it hits a solid surface, so about 1.5 seconds to open up and attack.
  • They have 30hp so they don't die to tickles but still die to punches.
Now it makes her stupidly effective hard counters feel like normal hard counters, since she's not dedicating time walking around to set up things that die to tickles. It allows her to harass from afar or contribute her slows to a battle that's too far away. Carwash is still possible since 1 new sentry = 2 old sentries.

4) Shield Generator is gone, Photon Barrier is now her Ultimate. From the sounds of it, it's a 5000hp wall that can be used like a super Rein Shield/Winston Bubble. We'll have to see it in action. Though that makes her even better at keeping her team alive a la actual defending, so that's pretty great.

1) Venice is getting patched up, but we may see it in 1 or 2 weeks on the live server. It's a Payload Map which is super cool. I'm glad the map was used for the main game. It'd be nice if Ayutaya or w/e is turned into some sort of map like Assault or KoTH I guess.

2) Torb is still going to get a slight rework. What kinda rework is hard to say. Maybe better armor dispensing like his daughter?

3) Lucio's wall ride rework is still being fiddled with. BOOP doesn't consume ammo so YAY!

4) Hanzo's rework makes him more mobile and Arrow Volley is actually way more powerful than Scatter Arrow, except it requires aim and gives the targets a few split seconds to react instead of 0 seconds. So good Hanzos will be great and feel like they're contributing more damage to the team. Bad Hanzos will be worse and will have to learn how to actually aim/not aim at feet. His arrows are slightly faster. Also his Sonic Arrow is on a 12 second cooldown and lasts 6 seconds. Widowmaker could also use a rework now. Her only boon was hitscan over Hanzo and flingy-trick shots that weren't more powerful, than say, throwing Pharah rockets from afar. Now Hanzo is just straight up better.

5) Bastion/Widowmaker are the only Defense Hero not discussed for changes yet. They'll probably be next, but are a lower priority since they were more viable than any of the other Defense Heroes. Still meh/lame Heroes compared to other DPS tho.

6) Speaking of viable Defense Heroes, Junkrat gets a nerf to his tire and frags. His frags lose 1/3rd of their size, which was pretty small to begin with, so it's actually not as bad as it sounds. His tire loses 1mps of speed, which is still too fast imo but w/e. imo his frags were fine, his tire could've been 11mps at least, since 110m area is a lot to cover for such a destructive Ult.

7) Tracer's bomb got nerfed to 300 damage, meaning she can still ez destroy Sym's stuff/Torb's stuff/Bastion. But now she can't blow apart a whole team of tanks without extra help/damage. imo she should at least get 1 extra blink when she throws her bomb so she can use 3 to get in and 1 to get out. It's a small nerf, sure, but her kit was probably the most balanced of all the DPS characters so I feel like she should get something in return.

8) Genji's Deflect box is now smaller, matching the size of the animation. So his deflect box is like Birgitte's shield. It covers the front of him, but not way over him or his entire sides. So that's one less annoying thing about him, which hopefully will make the other 2 annoying things less annoying to deal with overall.

Yeah, it wasn't as bad I made it sound. The Elincia was -Def +Spe and the Katarina was -HP +Spe. I merged my Karel's and my Elincia's together and built a pretty cool nameless blade set last night. I was mainly in a bad mood cuz some ******* spoiled Infinity War, and was in a bad mood while I was making these pulls.

It's ok gorl. Arya is lame unless you're a whale. The same could be said about most 5* only units tbh. Ye she's good, but she can't be ez merged and A!Tiki is still the kween of reds because of the ez merges and being a Dragon Kween ofc.

Elincia is really good to have around so that's nice.

As for my orbs, I have 45 atm and waiting for the legendary banner. I am really annoyed that green has 2 good options but has Lyn instead of Gunnygorl. The alt-bonanza isn't as annoying when it's just 1 extra alt and maybe 1 seasonal, but this is just ridiculous. Even the Japanese base is all like "omfg get all these ults out of here ffs omggggg!!!"

I'm kinda getting bored of Heroes so I'm just doing dailies and collecting stuff instead of playing/building things. Donnel is my latest OOPSBORED moment but I think it's OK because he is a precious boi and a pretty good lance unit thanks to his BST and easy availability.

Anyway, some of Perfume's music reminds me of Final Fantasy, especially the Final Fantasy XIII games which featured what I guess would be called electronic pop? Maybe a bit of Final Fantasy X too. For instance, Negai reminds me of the spring areas in FFXIII: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wTrvP2pBWk. Their use of processed vocals is probably meant to emulate Vocaloid, but I'm reminded of Splatoon at times.
My introduction to Perfume was Electro World and I liked the way it sounded. It's basically Vocaloids REDUX.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My introduction to Perfume was Electro World and I liked the way it sounded. It's basically Vocaloids REDUX.
I still love U was the first song I heard as part of the Japanese music class I'm taking followed by Pick Me Up that I posted about yesterday. They were brought as an example of an idol group who is very professional in their presentation and as an idol group that might not look like one to some people and at least compared to AKB48. For instance, I still love U is subtle and monotone in visuals and vocals of which their voices are processed unlike some of AKB48's songs. Anyway, I liked Pick Me Up and their style, so I decided to listen to more of their music. Now I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole. I don't know if I should be concerned or if I should embrace my new obsession.

As for Vocaloid stuff, I posted about them a couple days ago, but Wagakki Band covers Vocaloid songs with traditional Japanese instruments. The lead singer, Yuko Suzuhana, has an amazing voice.

Speaking of Japanese music, ぱみゅ ぱみゅ , what got you into Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? I know she went viral a while back, but her music is good, so I don't know if maybe you just heard her music from somewhere and just liked it.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
drop zelda before it's too late
To be fair, it's already too late.

Ffamran Ffamran I fell in love with the song "Candy Candy", then I got more and more into her style until I was completely captivated by her outgoing attitude and extravagant visuals.
:196:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
*And just to add on to that since most Zelda mains also play Wii Fit Trainer and vice versa for whatever reason, drop Wii Fit before it's too late as well.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't start beef with people because I'm a vegetarian, please understand.
:secretkpop:

I still love U was the first song I heard as part of the Japanese music class I'm taking followed by Pick Me Up that I posted about yesterday. They were brought as an example of an idol group who is very professional in their presentation and as an idol group that might not look like one to some people and at least compared to AKB48. For instance, I still love U is subtle and monotone in visuals and vocals of which their voices are processed unlike some of AKB48's songs. Anyway, I liked Pick Me Up and their style, so I decided to listen to more of their music. Now I feel like I've fallen down a rabbit hole. I don't know if I should be concerned or if I should embrace my new obsession.

As for Vocaloid stuff, I posted about them a couple days ago, but Wagakki Band covers Vocaloid songs with traditional Japanese instruments. The lead singer, Yuko Suzuhana, has an amazing voice.
I like Vocaloid stuff in general since "poppy electronic-y" is what I live for. Sure it's kinda obnoxious but it's better to exercise to imo and easier to drown out noises. Also as background noise it just sounds better/lifts the mood imo. My favorite song to this date is still the remixed version of Karakuri Pierrot using Luka instead of Miku.

I love when Wagakki Band covers Vocaloid stuff, but I like poppy electronic-y music 1st and foremost bcuz it's better to exercise to tbh. Still, my favorite cover they did is Senbonzakura because it's super intense and amazing.

Though recently I don't really look for new Vocaloid songs since they just keep coming and don't stop coming. I also honestly prefer it when people do covers of the songs, but I'm not good at searching for them since I am Weeb lvl 1 and that means I'm bad at using Japanese to search for the right videos. Wagakki Band is at least a reliable source for great covers that aren't too difficult to find using English/Engrish. On the plus side, Japan/Korea have a whole lot of songs that are very well done and enjoyable, so that's a rabbit hole that's hard to climb out of. I used to spend 3+ hours flipping through videos and getting a bunch of songs. Back when I had an MP3 player it was torture trying to find space so I was limited to only 100 Vocaloid-ish songs.

Speaking of Japanese music, ぱみゅ ぱみゅ , what got you into Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? I know she went viral a while back, but her music is good, so I don't know if maybe you just heard her music from somewhere and just liked it.
Um. ぱみゅ ぱみゅ IS Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Obviously. Silly gorl. :secretkpop:

Yo So New Zelda player here and new to the smash scene in general Just wanted to make my presence known
Hi there, so, like, to be a gorl you need to have this picture readily available for all possible posting opportunities:

Feel free to force it in with a crowbar wherever you like.

And listen to our wise advice. Such as:
drop zelda before it's too late
*And just to add on to that since most Zelda mains also play Wii Fit Trainer and vice versa for whatever reason, drop Wii Fit before it's too late as well.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Smash Rookie
I see what I have gotten myself into and I fully accept my fate
I’m afraid it’s already too late
Hi there, so, like, to be a gorl you need to have this picture readily available for all possible posting opportunities:

Feel free to force it in with a crowbar wherever you like
Done
It’s beautiful <333

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going Es mains?

:nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

Saw last week episode of My Hero Academia yesterday, it was great~. Looking forward to watching the current one soon.

Been VERY VERY slowly work on that RPG Maker game on my 3DS (It really is going slowly due to how much I've been neglecting it). Then again, I can understand why I've been neglecting it so much, because it's completely inferior to what you can change and modify on the PC/Steam versions. If they ever did make another RPG Maker title for say the Switch, I hope they at least do some modifications or change, like custom sprites, and so on.

WHAT

I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE LYING

*googles summoning scene*

What basically ran through my head the entire time:
I forgot to mention, you can only get T-elos from the Bond Blade system AFTER you've cleared the Main Story. She'll then be available for you in the Post Game and NG+.

Right now, I'm missing about 5 more Rare Blades (Not counting the Torna Blades you can get in NG+). So hopefully I can get the remaining lot soon.

Also, someone managed to get all versions of the official BBTAG theme "Crossing Fate", which has different versions based on the represented franchise.

So I can probably guess that these will be used for the Astrals. But here they are anyway:

Blazblue version
Persona 4 Arena version
Under Night In-Birth version
RWBY version

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Just got back from seeing Avengers: Infinity Wars.

Gorls, we were all fools. They said it was the most ambitious crossover in history, and they were god damn right.

IS THERE NO MAN THAT CAN STAND UP TO SHAGGY BLANCO??

But for real, the movie was great. I want the second half out now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Does anyone remember that game trailer of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden I talked about with the duck guy, boar man, and chameleon lady? Apparently they showed off its gameplay a month ago and it looks pretty neat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJxHEI8MSJU. It really is an XCOM game with stealth elements. Also, from what I could hear of the game audio, Dux, the duck guy, kind of sounds like Falco and Revali to me.

Top Bottom