• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Im at 105 orbs now. The darkness is tempting me to pig out and get these new units. But im staying strong, for now.

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Felicia (23)
I forgot her atk is that low. Her prf is pretty crazy, so the bad atk isn't that big of a deal anymore, but 23 atk is still sad. I really do like that they're giving prf weapons to the outclassed/bad units because it really does do a lot to make them more viable. Caeda getting an amazing prf weapon was a godsend for ha.

"If this unit isn't broken, then this unit isn't good"
yeah, people are dumb. they complain about how much IS is ramping up the powercreep, and then in the same breath say that x unit is unusable because it doesn't have a 40/40 offensive spread. the heroes subreddit in particular is pretty awful about these kinds of things

He's not Ayra and he's not Meisterhardt, but he's not bad. The only thing bad about him is that he's another sword infantry or sword unit since they are so many of them, but that doesn't make him bad.
I get that sword infantry is like the most common unit type in the main series so it makes sense that there are a billion of them in Heroes, but like, they really should tone it down and stop releasing so many of them. Meanwhile, we've only had 2 infantry axe users added to the permanent summoning pool in over a year and they're both 5* exclusive wtf. Just give us regular Charlotte pls IS

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Im at 105 orbs now. The darkness is tempting me to pig out and get these new units. But im staying strong, for now.

Do not tho omg. Legendary thing in 2 weeks.

I forgot her atk is that low. Her prf is pretty crazy, so the bad atk isn't that big of a deal anymore, but 23 atk is still sad. I really do like that they're giving prf weapons to the outclassed/bad units because it really does do a lot to make them more viable. Caeda getting an amazing prf weapon was a godsend for ha.

yeah, people are dumb. they complain about how much IS is ramping up the powercreep, and then in the same breath say that x unit is unusable because it doesn't have a 40/40 offensive spread. the heroes subreddit in particular is pretty awful about these kinds of things

I get that sword infantry is like the most common unit type in the main series so it makes sense that there are a billion of them in Heroes, but like, they really should tone it down and stop releasing so many of them. Meanwhile, we've only had 2 infantry axe users added to the permanent summoning pool in over a year and they're both 5* exclusive wtf. Just give us regular Charlotte pls IS
Most of the FEH community is OK but when it comes to building characters, anything off-meta is a meme. As far as the game is concerned if damage can be dealt, it's enough. And ye, Felicia's atk is so bad that her plate barely makes up for it. Many times she will ALMOST kill something unless buffed. Vs magic she should win every match up thanks to the special eff on her prf. If she nukes with Glacies she'll probably kill them. My +spd/-def Felicia hits with 81 raw power when Glacies goes off lmao oopsie. 68 with Iceberg.

Though the lesson here is extremely bulky characters can be extremely devastating. Felicia just does it slightly better because her 81/68 is hitting the lowest of def/res, which is enough to take out most glass cannons if she can't double them. Def enough to take out most magic users in 1 hit tho.

I didn't wanna double-post, but I have to know......

.....what?
gorl y u time travelin'?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How. Is. It. Going. BBTAG Discord? :nifty::nifty:

Got to dusting most of my room today, gonna leave the remainder for tomorrow; since I just didn't feel like doing the rest today; plus I got University work to do too.

By the way, I found out that Valkyria Chronicles 1 is coming to the Switch, though it'll be a Japan-Only release (I think); still won't stop me from trying out VC4, that looks fun tbh.

I do feel like around May to August will be quite a nice time for getting a bunch of Switch titles. I'll definitely be getting Shining Resonance Refrain, Labyrinth of Refrain Coven of Dusk, BBTAG (Obviously), DKC Tropical Freeze, Octopath Traveler, Gensou Wanderer and Sky Arena (Whenever those two are coming out. We need more Touhou games on the Switch anyway).

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I’m glad I just decided to do my own thing in FEH and not look to other sources for build ideas / help. People still think Legendary Ike is a trash unit cause he doesn’t break the weapon triangle or because he has counters, smh

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Who's saying RD!Ike is bad? Sure, he's not the absolute best unit in the game, but he comes with one of the best A-skills in the game and an exclusive 4 cooldown Aether. All you need is something like QR and he's all set to go

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Yew gorls wanna see my amiibo collection?
xcuse me?

where is Zoldo??

what is dis???

Who's saying RD!Ike is bad? Sure, he's not the absolute best unit in the game, but he comes with one of the best A-skills in the game and an exclusive 4 cooldown Aether. All you need is something like QR and he's all set to go
Ye he is good. Any unit with DC weapons are above average by default. Only heauxes who need to git gud think otherwise.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I remember a thread on the FEH subreddit addressing the idea of Warding Breath being not as good compared to Steady Breath and the top comment saying the reason why Steady Breath and Breath skills in general are good is because of the +1 special charge and the stat boost is just an added bonus. Seriously, if Fierce and whatever speed Breath were added and Warding Breath was on a regularly available unit, it would literally be up to you if you want your unit to have +4 attack, speed, defense, or resistance with +1 special charge for enemy phase shenanigans. Here's the thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...ding_breath_quite_underrated_yet_not_without/.

Burgundy hit it on the nail, though, with how people complain about units not being broken (while complaining about them being broken).

Anyway, I just remembered this, but Bullet Witch is being ported to the PC: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/04/11/cavias-xbox-360-action-shooter-bullet-witch-headed-pc-april-25/. Anyone remember that game? It was an early Xbox 360 game that was apparently made by Cavia, the original developers of Drakengard and Nier before they kind of broke off, but still develop those games. The game to me is this kind of stupid and probably bad game that I want to play because of how stupid and bad it could be. The other thing I'm wondering is if they'll port Drakengard 3 and Nier Gestalt and maybe Replicant to the PS4, PC, and Xbox One. Nier's in a spot where I feel like a port would definitely sell for people who want to experience the prequel to Automata, but don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360 or don't want to deal with its inflated cost because of the sequel's success. Nier Gestalt was a bargain bin, cult classic from what I remember before Automata was released. Infinite Undiscovery by tri-Ace and The Lost Odyssey by Mistwalker being ported over would be neat too.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Usually I see FEH streamers like Nimious or Akariss laugh at Ike cause he dies to their blue unit or whatever heavily invested unit they’re using and call the community vote wasted. Followed by their audience parroting them. But I’ve always said what Ffamran just mentioned, no one is using the Breath skills for the stat bonus. So anyone who’s upset about getting LIke probably have invested into units who do the same thing already.

Legendary Ike as a unit is also a godsend for PvE content. He and Fjorm were the only reason I ever beat the final chapter 11/12 chain challenge

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
...Greening gorlo did you tag me because it was my birthday? ;-; If you did then omg thank you so much, I love you <3

I don't even come here that often anymore, but it's my 3rd SB anniversary and 16th birthday~ Reminder that I love you gorls a lot and I've learned a lot from the years I've been here so thanks ^^ I was pretty dumb back then lmao, I'm glad I got at least a bit more smarter :happysheep:

This year Nammy gave me an Eevee mug so thanks again~
IMG_20180416_192358491.jpg
IMG_20180416_192402299.jpg

And because of April Fools, I don't have the Premium blue theme anymore cri :emptysheep:

Anyway I hope everyone has a nice day :3

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I saw Nimious at my locals when I used to play.
Didn't realize he streamed feh, he's a nice guy for a rosa player

While both skills are stupid, steady breath is more efficient for most units since there's way less classes that hit res (mages/dragons) compared to everything else that hits def.
Warding breath is usually only worth it on dc users since you usually want to use the cooldown reduction to kill on retaliation but since there isn't too many high res dc users besides the dragons and fjorm, steady breath is a lot more desired for most units.

also steady breath bold fighter is actually disgusting

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm not sure if I told you guys, but I'm officially going to NYU

I visited NYU last weekend. Spring Fighter 2018 was held at the engineering school, so I got to go after the tour and stuff was over. I got meet Yipes and Justin Wong. Nice stuff

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
...Greening gorlo did you tag me because it was my birthday? ;-; If you did then omg thank you so much, I love you <3

I don't even come here that often anymore, but it's my 3rd SB anniversary and 16th birthday~ Reminder that I love you gorls a lot and I've learned a lot from the years I've been here so thanks
happy birthday, gorl ily<3

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh no, Lucahjin is starting Danganronpa tomorrow. She handled Ace Attorney just fine (wasn't spoiled on anything and didn't turn into an emotional wreck over anything), but this game is really going to test those 2 things because there's just so much of DR's story that you could spoil to someone. She's gonna solve the mysteries just fine though with how easy DR1's cases are. iirc she stumbled a bit when she started the first AA game, got up through case 3 flawlessly, had 1 stumble on case 4; and then beat case 5 flawlessly, the entire second game without a single mistake, and the first 4 cases of the third game flawlessly before only making 2 mistakes on 3-5. The time limits might make her anxious but other than that she's plenty capable of beating the game. I also hope she doesn't end up doing what she did with AA and play all 3 games almost back-to-back, you need time to recover from these games.
Also I have never played Banjo Kazooie before so I'll be going through that series blind as well :upsidedown:.

@ L!Ike, I feel like with how many infantry sword units there are, they're all deemed bad unless you're Ayra (or Alm now too I guess) since infantry swords aren't exactly the best unit type to be. He's still great and does not deserve to be called bad at all, but that's how it is I guess. What I dislike more is when people say Mia is bad because she's just a worse Ayra. I mean... yeah she kinda is, but in what world is 35/40 attack/speed considered bad lmao (also packaged with a legendary Wo Dao because why not).
I still plan on building mine up eventually, but I'm focusing on a different team atm (Freddy w/ Abs, Bunny Chrom, Lancina cosplaying as her father, and yandere Celica). I'm still trying to figure out how many 5 stars I need to kill off for this team; Sigurd, PA!Olivia, and Betrayal!Takumi are prob going to be the first 3 to go.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I saw Nimious at my locals when I used to play.
Didn't realize he streamed feh, he's a nice guy for a rosa player

While both skills are stupid, steady breath is more efficient for most units since there's way less classes that hit res (mages/dragons) compared to everything else that hits def.
Warding breath is usually only worth it on dc users since you usually want to use the cooldown reduction to kill on retaliation but since there isn't too many high res dc users besides the dragons and fjorm, steady breath is a lot more desired for most units.

also steady breath bold fighter is actually disgusting
Nimious seems like a nice guy but he and Akariss are super focused on optimization since both run a F2P only account (though Akariss has a normal account he spends on as well). There’s nothing wrong with that, but sometimes it can be a little obnoxious, at least for me.

Steady is more optimal most of the time, but unless you’re a whale or you have great budgeting skills/luck, odds are you aren’t gonna have a crap ton of Bikes and Likes sitting around to fodder. Sometimes you might just need to take what you can get, since you just wanna get that Aether proc asap. People pay way too much attention to the +4 Def/Res difference imo

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Team Fortress 2 fans? :nifty:

So the KC Cup has come to an end, and I ended up at DLv. 18; mainly due to just stopping and that I feel like they were some cheaters on there too, but I at least focused on leveling up Jesse Anderson so I can get some more Gems; so I can hopefully get some essentials for making an Amazon deck, or I'll just join the bandwagon and hop on the Masked HERO train. (I still need more copies of Wall of Disruption and Forbidden Chalice though from the Mini BOX. smh)

Also, I heard that people that have PSO2 Cloud on their Switch are having trouble connecting to the Cloud, mainly due to the distance they're living from Japan, which makes sense; but it would be nice to see some gameplay of PSO2 on the Switch without seeing that notification box pop up. It looks fun, but oh well; if it's going to have connection issues if you don't live near Japan, then there's no point.

By the way, when Blazblue Cross Tag Battle comes out; what are you going to get it on? PS4, Switch or Steam?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
How's it going Team Fortress 2 fans? :nifty:

So the KC Cup has come to an end, and I ended up at DLv. 18; mainly due to just stopping and that I feel like they were some cheaters on there too, but I at least focused on leveling up Jesse Anderson so I can get some more Gems; so I can hopefully get some essentials for making an Amazon deck, or I'll just join the bandwagon and hop on the Masked HERO train. (I still need more copies of Wall of Disruption and Forbidden Chalice though from the Mini BOX. smh)

Also, I heard that people that have PSO2 Cloud on their Switch are having trouble connecting to the Cloud, mainly due to the distance they're living from Japan, which makes sense; but it would be nice to see some gameplay of PSO2 on the Switch without seeing that notification box pop up. It looks fun, but oh well; if it's going to have connection issues if you don't live near Japan, then there's no point.

By the way, when Blazblue Cross Tag Battle comes out; what are you going to get it on? PS4, Switch or Steam?

Switch :kirby:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I mean, the 5* exclusive thing might not be going away for a possible regular Charlotte either.

We're technically in new territory now with the recent mass demotion. Are they going to keep the Tharcia banner all as 5*s? Are they going to replenish the 5*-4* pool until it gets so large they have to do another mass demotion? Or are they going to demote immediately following the introductory banner to the 3* pool now?

IMO, what ends up happening to Nanna is probably gonna be their policy for the next year to year and a half.

I don't even come here that often anymore, but it's my 3rd SB anniversary and 16th birthday~ Reminder that I love you gorls a lot and I've learned a lot from the years I've been here so thanks ^^ I was pretty dumb back then lmao, I'm glad I got at least a bit more smarter :happysheep:
Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm not sure if I told you guys, but I'm officially going to NYU

I visited NYU last weekend. Spring Fighter 2018 was held at the engineering school, so I got to go after the tour and stuff was over. I got meet Yipes and Justin Wong. Nice stuff

Awesome!

From what you've said in the past, NYU should have all the stuff you wanted. And you'll be in the only place on earth that knows how to make a good bagel. Cherish not having to take a three hour bus ride for a decent bagel and pastrami sandwich and...basically all other foods. For real, you're basically spending the next few years in one of the best food scenes in the world, with authentic restaurants and hole-in-the-walls for every type of cuisine imaginable. The US is a melting pot, and NYC is basically that personified, in many ways literally.

@ L!Ike, I feel like with how many infantry sword units there are, they're all deemed bad unless you're Ayra (or Alm now too I guess) since infantry swords aren't exactly the best unit type to be. He's still great and does not deserve to be called bad at all, but that's how it is I guess. What I dislike more is when people say Mia is bad because she's just a worse Ayra. I mean... yeah she kinda is, but in what world is 35/40 attack/speed considered bad lmao (also packaged with a legendary Wo Dao because why not).
To be fair, most infantry sword units are bad and not worth using.

It's just unfortunate fact that not everyone can be talented and cute and blessed with perfect hair like Selena.

Steady is more optimal most of the time, but unless you’re a whale or you have great budgeting skills/luck, odds are you aren’t gonna have a crap ton of Bikes and Likes sitting around to fodder.
Foddering the free B!Ike is insane, honestly. It's like foddering off your free 5* BK or Fjorm. These are stupidly good free units, even for people who have spent money on the game.

In other news the new Persona spin off OPs were released and I'm in love with the P5 video.

They're also getting Yakuza costumes except for Morgana. She gets a Sonic the Hedgehog onesie.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Saias GHB was pretty easy because Flier Emblem is broken. Fully buffed Caeda was able to tank and kill both the sword cav and the green tome cav on turn 1, and the rest was just clean up from there. Caeda and Camilla instantly received that tasty Speed Ploy that they have been waiting for

I mean, the 5* exclusive thing might not be going away for a possible regular Charlotte either.

We're technically in new territory now with the recent mass demotion. Are they going to keep the Tharcia banner all as 5*s? Are they going to replenish the 5*-4* pool until it gets so large they have to do another mass demotion? Or are they going to demote immediately following the introductory banner to the 3* pool now?

IMO, what ends up happening to Nanna is probably gonna be their policy for the next year to year and a half.
I think Nanna will probs be the only demote on the banner, and imo she'll be 4*-5* like demotes always have been. I wouldn't be surprised if do mass demotions every year or so

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I really like the tartan design on their clothes.
That's all. Just wanted to say it.
Yeah that is pretty true. There's a lot of them, which means a lot of them are going to be good, but a lot of them are also going to be bad. Especially when there's units like Navarre, Athena, Sel-
It's just unfortunate fact that not everyone can be talented and cute and blessed with perfect hair like Selena.
20171221_174420.png

YOU'RE BORING ME

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
SPEAKING OF BBTAG!

PogChamp
Ah. Yes.

BaraChamp.

I approve.

However typing "Gordeau muscle" has no great results. Y IS DIS?

Yeah that is pretty true. There's a lot of them, which means a lot of them are going to be good, but a lot of them are also going to be bad. Especially when there's units like Navarre, Athena, Sel-

View attachment 141753
YOU'RE BORING ME
Don't knock ha kink for twin-tails. :^)

But imo nearly all the units can be made amazing, though it's a matter of investment and Summoner Support usage. Using S-Support on characters who already crush their niche 100% does't yield too many results (ie: like +10 Felicia fufufufu) but using it on characters like Fir, Alphonse, Cain, Corrin, Selena, etc can have some nice results. Especially with Fir's new refinement, making her nuke with 2-turn Icebergs oopsie.

I'd built Fir, but I want more bois on my team. It's 100% sass atm and no bara. It's unacceptable. >:^(

This year Nammy gave me an Eevee mug so thanks again~
HAPPY B-DAY KOIBA
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Gordeau looks every time dumber to deal with. Why does that move cover the entire screen?!
And the game doesn't even release yet and is already a popular pick.
:196:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
Gordeau looks every time dumber to deal with. Why does that move cover the entire screen?!
And the game doesn't even release yet and is already a popular pick.
unist has a bunch of characters with way longer limbs/hitboxes like merkava, gordeau, phonon, and wald compared to the other fighting games. Plus gordeau is pretty easy to learn/really good and has a cool design so he was pretty popular.

tfw tager only needs a meter for sparkbolt now
https://clips.twitch.tv/DullTrappedRatJebaited

also I just hope they keep azrael's valiant stuff and his 6p

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Nammy12 Nammy12 i just want u to know that your Cordelia is absolutely insane and has carried me through this entire GC

She really makes me want to try out a galeforce set with my Caeda

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So apparently Splatoon 2 and Fire Emblem Heroes are now banned in Russia.

Reportedly they'll be let back in as soon as Splatoon 2 has a Communist Heroes vs Capitalist Pigs splatfest and Athena gets a prf weapon.

YOU'RE BORING ME
In a game where any character can be OP, I choose to tier who I use with a better metric, like having gorgeous flowing locks, how well their new Wa Dao+ goes with their outfit, and other major gameplay-related concerns.

Don't knock ha kink for twin-tails. :^)
I don't need to make up any compliments about Severa because she says all of it herself, and a hero would never lie to a summoner, b-baka :^)

Nammy12 Nammy12 i just want u to know that your Cordelia is absolutely insane and has carried me through this entire GC
Can confirm from GC, Conquests, and who knows how many voting gauntlets. Nammy's Cordelia is hilariously fun.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Pretty sure his torso has something to do with it, gorl. :secretkpop:
I mean, Azrael is quite popular, too, and he doesn't have moves like those (at least not THAT noticeable).
unist has a bunch of characters with way longer limbs/hitboxes like merkava, gordeau, phonon, and wald compared to the other fighting games. Plus gordeau is pretty easy to learn/really good and has a cool design so he was pretty popular.

I'm not super familiar with unist, but animu fighters have this trope of ridiculous mechanics (games like P4AU and Arcana Heart are quite absurd). hopefully BBTAG will know how to make the game fun even with those.

Also when will we get to see some Platinum action and how she'll work in this game?!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Unga Night fans? :nifty::nifty:

Going to get on with some of my work, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad now; since I'm figuring out some of the stuff.

I'll leave this here for Lil Puddin Lil Puddin since he wants muscle.

Bonus clip of Azrael for him:

Also, some people have been labbing out more combos and tech for the game at the Gamestop Kiosks for BBTAG. One person who is maining Hyde/Tager has found some niche stuff.

Here's ALL of the videos he's posted:
Hyde combo 1 w/Tager Assist (7k damage)
Tager combo w/Hyde Assist + DHC (10k damage)
Ragna combo w/Hyde Assist (7k damage)
Hyde combo 2 w/Tager Assist (5.2k damage)

Don't forget, in vanilla Under Night, Gordeau was busted af along with Merkava and Yuzuriha. Thankfully UNIEL[st] made it so that there's a limit to what you can do now, no infinites. :yeahboi:

Hopefully we'll get more gameplay footage from these Kiosks, since I am curious about how good Ruby's combo game is.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Speaking of which, any advice for team building in brigade? I have a hard time getting all the bases destroyed.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I did my free summon on the TT+ banner and got a 4* Fir

There was another red and blue orb, so I pulled those two because maybe I'd get another Caeda/F!Corrin for merges. The red was another 4* Fir, but the blue was a Delthea (my first one)??? Her IVs are terrible (+def -atk), but I'll level her up to 40 and then use her as Drive Atk fodder since the only cute blue mage gorl that deserves my attention is Bridal Caeda

I guess I'll give Drive Atk to F!Corrin since she currently has Drive Res and it hasn't really proven to be very useful so far.

Since I'm over 20k feathers again, should I promote a Camilla for another merge or should I promote my +def -spd A!Tiki to 5*? The only reason I'm hesitant to promote Tiki is because Caeda is already my primary red that I use for everything. I guess I could use them both? idk

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I think I finally threw enough stuff together in my avatar to be acceptable.

A sparkly stronk gorl w/ glasses
An intimidating seal gorl w/ hats
And ofc the most important part
a *✧Z E L D A✧* main
via SecretZPop screen breaker

She really makes me want to try out a galeforce set with my Caeda
Galeforce is amazing on anyone that can proc it once per turn. Most good Galeforce gorls are 5* locked or seasonal besides Cordelia and Caeda. Clair/Subaki don't count because lmao what're those atk stats thoooooo?

If you can get over Cordelia's awful art to use her then she's an S+ Tier Certified Heaux-Slayer. I like Cordelia as a character but her art is bleh. Bridelia kind of made up for it, but IS still did her dirty with her art. rip4lyf

Speaking of which, any advice for team building in brigade? I have a hard time getting all the bases destroyed.

Use your frens' bess gorls, then use you own gols. Auto battling on 35 and then taking over when there's just the major fort left should net you easy wins. Or almost. You should be fine if you beat 20 opponents and take the minor forts at the very least.

For the Rival garbage it gets a lot harder because you need to get a perfect score OR get kills with armored units... Which is stupid-hard to do since the maps are huge. At that point it's just dumb luck.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
A 4* +Res, -Atk Draug showed up as my freebie for the TFTT+ banner. Yeah, no, screw that banner.

I already have all three of the focus units and Reinhardt is the remaining of the three whose level 40, 5* dialogue I don't have. Reinhardt was recently demoted to a 3* to 4* summon, so whatever, I'll be able to get a +Atk, -Spd one someday. That, and all the TT+ units give a 40%, so it's not a big deal, and the new units banner and legendary hero banner are coming up soon and there's going to a combat boost banner following the TT+ banner.

If it's literally Boost skills, then it's probably just going to be Amelia or Boey (Earth), Luke (Fire), and Gray (Wind). We don't have a summonable unit with Water Boost. I'd like any of them since I don't have Amelia, Luke, and Gray and Boey's useful for pretty much all his skills and as a unit even though I already have +Def, -Spd one. Otherwise, I guess it'll be something like Close/Distant Def, Blow, and Stance skills. I can't see them including Bond skills since they're currently only on seasonal units.

Late reply.
Well, Athena is a good unit, but it's just Ayra and Mia exist. Mainly Mia since Mia is Athena, but with higher stats and a personal Wo Dao+/19 Mt sword. Except for Sword Experience, Athena's default skills are good, she has the Wo Dao and Moonbow combo, Sturdy Blow is all right even though it kind of sucks that she can't get Sturdy Blow 2 as a 4*, and her stats are fine. She's just a victim of blatant powercreep and probably in the worst possible way when Mia literally has +everything on her. You could at least argue that PoR Ike can slightly faster and have slightly more HP than vanguard Ike at the cost of Radiant Aether or that Clarisse's default bow gives her a different niche than possessed Takumi, but you cannot argue that Athena has anything on Mia other than merge potential, but even then, you're probably better off going for a +10 Laslow or someone who at least has a different stat spread than Mia.

Anyway, apparently this is a thing and it's pretty awesome. The band is called Wagakki Band and they combine traditional Japanese instruments like the koto, shakuhachi, shamisen, and taiko with rock. I'm not exactly sure if they have original songs they written or if they're just a group that covers Vocaloid songs. This is is their cover of Senbonzakura.

Top Bottom