• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin gorl. Gorl. ɢᴏʀʟ. I saw u over on GameFAQ's looking for FEW junk.
Stop torturing urself like that.
Yes Cammy's/Minerva's C1 is basically useless (unless we are talking about STOMP, then that's their best move ez). A lot of C1's in this game are kinda garbo. But that 1 fool sayin that Marth's/Celica's C1 is bad is... no. Just no. Inatantly teleporting 5 miles in any direction is amazing. Combo finishers that knock the enemies away mean nothing because you can teleport right up to their dum faces and continue that combo right back from the start.
Just use Serene's Forest instead. Anything else. Just not GFAQ's. Pls.
lmao gorl pls, I take everything I see at GFAQs with a grain of salt. I think I saw someone over there say that Lissa's C1 was negligible (meh tier) at high levels too.

I guess +25% to everything but luck = U S E L E S S oh ok got it thnx GFAQs. :secretkpop:

btw wurr is the Topsy Turvy sword? I just need 1 for my boi Owain and his damn sword wherever it is.

I'm working on Tiki since I got her stone quite easily already. I'm guessing she wants:
Fury
Rainstorm
Amp
Statflip
Armor Strike
Warrior+

I know Triangle+ would mean more damage, but I like using Tiki in both forms. It's mostly her DURGENGORL form when the enemies are clustered but the other half of the time she's just prancing around. So that's why I would pick Armor Strike over Triangle+. Same reason for choosing Warrior+ over Awakening+, both roughly equal the same thing when it comes to her Awakening form, but Warrior+ means more specials for when she's not a dragon.

I gave the Eggs to FRobin, Sonya, and Inigo. I don’t think my Boey was around yet so that’s why Sonya has it. I just thought they’d look funny
Boey with an egg would be kinda cute because he kinda looks like an owl so the egg could actually be Boey Jr.

boey + boey.jpg

But that also means that if you send Boey in to die, you make Boey Jr watch his daddy become deddy and then Boey Jr falls to the ground and dies too. So you have to be very careful or else you're going to get double arrested irl if Boey/Boey Jr dies and you'll be registered as "world's most garbage person" and that would ban you from being in the Gorl Squad.

♥ G O O D ♥ L U C K ♥

I wished I had an egg. A spring Camilla would be nice too.

Anyway, who's ready for the Spyro remake that had a pretty funky announcement a few days ago? I think I've only played a demo of one of the games and later found out that Insomniac Games created the series and developed the first three games, the ones being remade for the Reignited Trilogy. The games looked interested and I heard good things about them, but that's pretty much it for me and Spyro.
So you never played Spyro? tbf you're not missing out on much. Similar to Jak and Daxter, the games are super fun and super cute with decent/cute voice acting but ofc a cliche-to-hell story. Their main downfall is the fact they are very short games (like, 6-8 hours and you're done). Which is sad because it's very solid gameplay that feels like it gets cut too short. Still, I'm not really hyped for them. I would be hyped for an entirely new game tho.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going Violet Evergarden fans? :nifty:

Just been relaxing and attempting to get Forbidden Chalice (Well, multiple to be infact) along with Wall of Disruption so I can make a more functioning deck.

I also went onto the KC Cup to try and climb up to DLv.MAX, I ran into an Ishizu player running Counter Fairies with Fairy Smile. They taunted me saying that I can't defeat them.

Well, jokes on them. I tilted them so hard with my Aromage deck. :yeahboi: (I made them burn their Counter Traps early and even though they did kill one of my Rosemarys, I was still able to recover really quickly. Proud of that, I got a replay of it saved; though I'll probably have to add one of you via Duelist ID. :secretkpop: )

I just taunted them with Mai's quote: "If you have any idea what you're really up against, you'd call it quits right now.", they took her advice and dipped when they had I think 4 cards left in the deck. :nifty:

I went 4-1 as well in PVP Ranked, made it to Plat 4; hoping to reach KOG soon. (Sadly, I lost to one Sylvan player during my climb; was playing too defensive, when I could've gotten out Jasmine and Rosemary Turn 1 and protected Jasmine. smh) Also, if you're looking for a viable Plant themed deck that isn't braindead, does not rely on luck and is FUN, I really recommend Aromage. It is pretty damn fun and works really well. Now I'll just need to get myself some more Wall of Disruptions and Forbidden Chalices; and hopefully Floodgates.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
btw wurr is the Topsy Turvy sword? I just need 1 for my boi Owain and his damn sword wherever it is.
You aren't getting either for a while. The TT Sword is on the Together to the End map, locked behind some level 50 mission. Missiletainn is on Scion of Legend, on some level 80 mission.
I'm working on Tiki since I got her stone quite easily already. I'm guessing she wants:
Fury
Rainstorm
Amp
Statflip
Armor Strike
Warrior+

I know Triangle+ would mean more damage, but I like using Tiki in both forms. It's mostly her DURGENGORL form when the enemies are clustered but the other half of the time she's just prancing around. So that's why I would pick Armor Strike over Triangle+. Same reason for choosing Warrior+ over Awakening+, both roughly equal the same thing when it comes to her Awakening form, but Warrior+ means more specials for when she's not a dragon.
I finished building her stone yesterday, although I may go back and deleTe a skill because I forgot about Fury Builder.
First off... do you mean Warrior Gift? Warrior+ increases your special damage which is p pointless on Tiki, and Awakening+ isn't even a skill that exists.
Second, Rainstorm is bad. pls don't.
The rest sounds fine tho.
-Armor Strike
-Swordbreaker
-Amped
-Awaken Gift
-Beastslayer
-Pair Up+
-(And Dracoslayer of course since her weapon has it by default)

-Armor Strike bc I like it even if it's impractical.
-Swordbreaker since there's a lot of sword enemies, so yay free damage.
-Amped bc Amped.
-Awaken Gift for ~~DRAGONS!!!~~
-Beastslayer is the worst slayer skill you could give someone, but I feel like I'm already putting Wing/Mount/Armorslayer on pretty much everyone else already, and a lot of weapons already have Dracoslayer by default (like this one). Rowan and Azura are my only Beastslayers so this was just for variety's sake. (And just to make sure their variety is different, Rowan's second slayer is Armorslayer and Azura's second one is Wingslayer. Tiki has Dracoslayer by default. If I ever care enough about Lianna to build her up, she'll get Mountslayer).
-Pair Up+ has been on this weapon for months and it isn't really the best but that's still a damage increase she's going to get most of the time with how I play the game.
Maybe try to fit in a slayer skill somewhere, probs over Rainstorm.

Edit: wot even is that new avatar. I haz a lot of questions.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I actually managed to pull a brave ike on my third stone so my crisis is averted.

This new one is also -Def, but it's +Atk instead of +Res. Still kind of disappointed but whatever. This is his best boon, but I want him to facetank more than anything.

I think I'm gonna fully invest into this Zelgius and give him wrath. His nature s already perfect and he's as busted as they come, so I think its worth it (?)

Also, do we know who's gonna be on the next hero fest for golden week?

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hero Fest (or something similar) will probs be announced during tomorrow’s Feh Channel, so hold tight, gorl

As long as Elise is the colorless focus, I’m a happy gorl, but I only have ~60 orbs rn which is really bad

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So you never played Spyro? tbf you're not missing out on much. Similar to Jak and Daxter, the games are super fun and super cute with decent/cute voice acting but ofc a cliche-to-hell story. Their main downfall is the fact they are very short games (like, 6-8 hours and you're done). Which is sad because it's very solid gameplay that feels like it gets cut too short. Still, I'm not really hyped for them. I would be hyped for an entirely new game tho.
Besides a demo of Enter the Dragonfly which was made by a different studio, no. I didn't grow up with a PSone, so I never played games like Spyro games or Crash Bandicoot. I could have played them or other PSone games with a PS2, but I never did since I didn't know much about them and had no connection to them unlike with Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, and Sly Cooper. Still kicking myself for having sold The Legend of Dragoon, though. Ah, the days of being a young gamer who couldn't figure out how RPGs even worked. Didn't help that this was during the days of dial-up internet and there not being stuff like YouTube for me to see what games looked like in action or when played "properly".

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Who's ready for a harvest from Mr. GRIM REAPAH himself? :nifty:

My sister and her boyfriend have gone home now, so I'm just chilling now; thinking of what to do for my storyboard section of my work. Shouldn't be too difficult to do to be honest, since I've done storyboarding before back in College.

We got a bunch of new Intros and Outros discovered in BBTAG. Though some heartless monsters were skipping the Intros, so we missed out on some. smh (Some of them being between Yu/Gordeau and Yukiko/Gordeau. All I know is that Yu mentions something about hardboiled, and Gordeau comments on Yukiko's elegance.)

I do wish I could post TwitchClips here via the media button, but alas; Smashboards ain't that advanced yet. smh
Here are some links to the Clips though:
Gordeau/Waldstein Intro
Rachel/Linne Intro
Ruby/Gordeau Outro
Ruby/Ragna Outro

Gordeau/Waldstein:
(Intro)
Gordeau: "Alright, time for a harvest!"
Waldstein: "I'LL TEAR YOU OUT BY YOUR ROOTS!"

Rachel/Linne:
(Intro)
Linne: "What? Do you expect me to be your partner?..."
Rachel: "Indeed, I believe our dance would be lovely."

Ruby/Gordeau:
(Outro)
Ruby: "YAHHH-HOOOO! THAT WAS SOO MUCH FUN!~"
Gordeau: "Weeell, aren't you rowdy!"

Ruby/Ragna:
(Outro)
Ruby: "Oh that power... I just gotta know more about that thing!"
Ragna: "FYI. I ain't doin' it!"

We do have confirmation that the OP for RWBY "This Will Be The Day" is in the game as a selectable song, it'll probably be Ruby's theme or the Universal Theme for RWBY.

Also, I managed to update my deck now in Duel Links:

Deck Name: Mai's Rose Garden
Duelist: Mai Valentine
Skill: Restart

Monsters:
x2 Rose Archer
x3 Aromage Jasmine
x2 Rose Lover
x2 Aromage Bergamot
x2 Aromage Rosemary

Spells:
x1 Super Rush Headlong
x1 Enemy Controller
x3 Aroma Garden

Traps:
x1 Floodgate Trap Hole
x1 Wall of Disruption
x1 Curse of Anubis
x1 Windstorm of Eqatua

I showed a friend on Discord this deck, he thought it was interesting that I was running only 2 Rose Lovers instead of three. My reasoning is that so I don't brick too much, plus I feel like 2 Rose Lovers is enough; it allows me to get out a Bergamot and Jasmine's effect allows me to get another Aromage out if need be. I originally had 2 Super Rush Headlongs, but I swapped one out for a second Rose Archer, since I do wanna try and deny traps to get my monsters out safely. The only traps that Rose Archer can't stop are Counter Traps.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
You aren't getting either for a while. The TT Sword is on the Together to the End map, locked behind some level 50 mission. Missiletainn is on Scion of Legend, on some level 80 mission.

I finished building her stone yesterday, although I may go back and deleTe a skill because I forgot about Fury Builder.
First off... do you mean Warrior Gift? Warrior+ increases your special damage which is p pointless on Tiki, and Awakening+ isn't even a skill that exists.
Second, Rainstorm is bad. pls don't.
The rest sounds fine tho.
-Armor Strike
-Swordbreaker
-Amped
-Awaken Gift
-Beastslayer
-Pair Up+
-(And Dracoslayer of course since her weapon has it by default)

-Armor Strike bc I like it even if it's impractical.
-Swordbreaker since there's a lot of sword enemies, so yay free damage.
-Amped bc Amped.
-Awaken Gift for ~~DRAGONS!!!~~
-Beastslayer is the worst slayer skill you could give someone, but I feel like I'm already putting Wing/Mount/Armorslayer on pretty much everyone else already, and a lot of weapons already have Dracoslayer by default (like this one). Rowan and Azura are my only Beastslayers so this was just for variety's sake. (And just to make sure their variety is different, Rowan's second slayer is Armorslayer and Azura's second one is Wingslayer. Tiki has Dracoslayer by default. If I ever care enough about Lianna to build her up, she'll get Mountslayer).
-Pair Up+ has been on this weapon for months and it isn't really the best but that's still a damage increase she's going to get most of the time with how I play the game.
Maybe try to fit in a slayer skill somewhere, probs over Rainstorm.

Edit: wot even is that new avatar. I haz a lot of questions.
Since I use normal moves to clear garbage with captains in the way I keep Rainstorm as a filler until something better does come along. 25% boost dmg to weak dmg you're using 75% of the time is still worth it. Dungeon Fighter Online taught me dat. :^)

Also this:
241 v1.png

The image had a blank background and I didn't know what to add. So I just put me irl back there ofc. I was going to put Bara Reyes in the back but that might've been too much for the gorls to handle.

I actually managed to pull a brave ike on my third stone so my crisis is averted.

This new one is also -Def, but it's +Atk instead of +Res. Still kind of disappointed but whatever. This is his best boon, but I want him to facetank more than anything.

I think I'm gonna fully invest into this Zelgius and give him wrath. His nature s already perfect and he's as busted as they come, so I think its worth it (?)

Also, do we know who's gonna be on the next hero fest for golden week?

Gratz gorlo but, like, just use him as fodder. Brave Ike is an OK boi but he is not the best boi, so he is better to use as fodder for the best gorls like A!Tiki.

As for Zeglius he is OK, but is still an armored unit meaning he's going to want QR no matter how fast he is. Unless he has Felicia levels of speed somehow lol.

Hero Fest (or something similar) will probs be announced during tomorrow’s Feh Channel, so hold tight, gorl

As long as Elise is the colorless focus, I’m a happy gorl, but I only have ~60 orbs rn which is really bad
I wouldn't mind another Elise. I'd want a +atk one. +spd is fine, but with how healer gimmicks work it's better to just hit hard and then vantage everything to death with close counter OR have someone pull you back to safety. Either way she's basically healer Cordelia.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hey so uh... my phone's SD card corrupted this morning and p much nothing can restore it. Thankfully I had almost everything backed up... except my Zelda Social folder. So if any of yew have any of the essential pictures, can you send them over to me? Thanks.
High priority is pretty much anything Beni made (that gorl's a legend tbh), secretkpop2.0, Phil's waifu, and anything else I may be forgetting.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
i won't lie: i haven't tried out blade camilla, mostly because i don't see the need of running more than one blade mage on a team, but i can appreciate the fact that she is pretty good at it. the difference between her is that camilla really revolves around OHKOing while corrin is all about doubling everyone.
Huh. I never thought of it that way before, though admittedly my S!Corrin being -SPD probably has something to do with that.

it's also worth mentioning that the fact that corrin can actually run desperation (unlike camilla) means she can cheese her way past "counters", especially if her special is ready. you can't really understand how stupidly good she is until you actually use her yourself, but i guess you could say the same thing to me about blade camilla.
It's like living in a cheese shop right between a high class fondue place and a Chuckie Cheeses, though tbh that's really mage fliers in general...except H!Nowi, cause I'm not sure anyone uses her.

tl;dr camilla is definitely more versatile than corrin, but corrin does the blade mage thing better imo. both are viable and have their own merits
Like, I'm not disputing that S!Corrin is really good or even one like yours isn't OP, just that -blade tomes are a special breed of game breaking bull****. It's less a matter of who does it better, and more a matter of passing the benchmark between "strong" and "single handedly breaks game over knee"

FixT your posT for yew, gorlie. WhaT a funnTy misTake yew made when Typing.
:secretkpop::4bowser::4luigi::4yoshi::4mario::secretkpop:
If nothing else, they got Mario and Luigi's family name right decades before Miyamoto revealed it

Also Reinhardt just got an upgrade. His hands are hand size now.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
CAEDA AND CAMILLA ARE NOW 3* AND 4* HEROES THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
they legit demoted reinhardt into the 3* pool too lol

but for real, this update is going to be so good

the fact that all of my merge projects are 3* available is great, but it might be kind awful to pull them now since the 3* pools are going to be further diluted

reinhardt and olwen getting alts is cool. i think reinhardt is a mounted sword and olwen is mounted green tome?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I need to check that list of demoted Heroes again but I saw Mae, Boey, and Soren there. Yay more merges for the first 2, and maybe now I can get a Soren that doesn't have the worst IV's ever. I also saw Athena and I still haven't gotten her once somehow so that'll be nice.
Also the only trash pitybreaker that I needed to see gone was Peri and she was on the list, so BYE GORL.

...oh yeah, the other stuff was neat or whatever I guess.
Edit: The new units' skills are up. Leif and Nanna look good but not too crazy.
But oh boy, Olwen and Rein are back at it again. Olwen has a legendary Gronnblade without the special penalty. Rein gets a legendary Brave Sword that doubles on both phases. :|
Nanna is getting demoted almost for sure. Leif could be the second, but maybe his personal skill will keep him 5 star exclusive and Olwen will go down (pls we've had Swift Sparrow in the game for over a year now, give it to us on a non-5 star exclusive). Or maybe only Nanna will get demoted idk.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I need to check that list of demoted Heroes again but I saw Mae, Boey, and Soren there. Yay more merges for the first 2, and maybe now I can get a Soren that doesn't have the worst IV's ever. I also saw Athena and I still haven't gotten her once somehow so that'll be nice.
Also the only trash pitybreaker that I needed to see gone was Peri and she was on the list, so BYE GORL.

...oh yeah, the other stuff was neat or whatever I guess.
Edit: The new units' skills are up. Leif and Nanna look good but not too crazy.
But oh boy, Olwen and Rein are back at it again. Olwen has a legendary Gronnblade without the special penalty. Rein gets a legendary Brave Sword that doubles on both phases. :|
Nanna is getting demoted almost for sure. Leif could be the second, but maybe his personal skill will keep him 5 star exclusive and Olwen will go down (pls we've had Swift Sparrow in the game for over a year now, give it to us on a non-5 star exclusive). Or maybe only Nanna will get demoted idk.
There’s a list of the demoted units on the bulletin board thing if you didn’t see it

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure the completely removed the 4-5* category and now we just have 3-4* and 5* exclusive (again I could be wrong), which is actually really cool and makes it so summoning won’t be an awful experience with pity breakers. Sure, there are units like Mist that can still ruin your day, but the awful 5* exclusives aren’t very numerous (Mist and Luke are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head)

I’m also curious as to how demotions will work from now on. Will units drop down to the 3-4* pool or are they going to be 4-5* like normal? 4-5* is the more likely option

Edit: there are definitely still some units in the 4-5* pool because M!Morgan didn’t get demoted to 3*

Edit 2: the in-game notice says that the demoted heroes were introduced before September 2017, so the demotes since then weren’t dropped into the 3* pool (so basically Soleil and Sothe in addition to M!Morgan)

Edit 3: colored bows are going to be a thing now wtf

Edit: L’Arachel and Tailtiu are the other units in the 4-5* pool rn

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
There’s a list of the demoted units on the bulletin board thing if you didn’t see it
Oh, thanks.
Roderick went down too, he's an excellent unit for fodder so that'll be great!
Sure, there are units like Mist that can still ruin your day, but the awful 5* exclusives aren’t very numerous (Mist and Luke are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head)
tbh I actually want a Mist so I wouldn't mind being pitybroken by her. Luke is lame but Panic Ploy fodder is neat so there is that.
wot.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
...Cam-uu?
I guess he's French?

So, check out these stats. Spoilers: Reinhardt is Reinhardt.

Finn's 40 HP, 34 Atk, 33 Spd, 32 Def, and 18 Res gives him 157 BST. Dude's stat spread is similar Camus and +Def, -Res Oscar. The only difference is that he doesn't have Gradivus like Camus and he doesn't have Oscar's ability to have natures or gain merges as easily.

Leif's 40 HP, 32 Atk, 38 Spd, 30 Def, and 23 Res gives him 163 BST. That's pretty much Ayra's stat spread; -1 HP, -1 Atk, +1 Spd, -1 Def, and +2 Res. Athena and Mia have similar stat spreads as well, but anyway, he's the fastest lord now since the next fastest one without passives is Lucina/masked Marth at 36 speed.

Nanna's 36 HP, 27 Atk, 34 Spd, 21 Def, and 26 Res gives her 144 BST. Clarine's, a +Atk, -Res one, the closest to her in stats. On the bright side, she's the fastest troubadour since Clarine has 33 speed and Elise and Priscilla have 32 speed.

Green Olwen's 34 HP, 30 Atk, 35 Spd, 19 Def, and 27 Res gives her 145 BST. She's essentially +Atk, -Res regular Olwen with a personal Gronnblade instead of a Brave tome or a reverse version of +Spd, -HP Gunnthra. She's definitely going to tear things apart for better or worse. The really awesome thing is she's our second regular green mage cavalry since Gunnthra and Valentine's Lilina are seasonal. Green Olwen's probably going to stay as a 5*-only summon like her regular self, but two regular summonable green mage cavalry is better than one.

Meister Reinhardt's 40 HP, 35 Atk, 23 Spd, 31 Def, and 28 Res gives him 157 BST. Compared to his regular self, that's +2 HP, +3 Atk, +5 Def, and +3 Res. So, yeah, Reinhardt. Slow as crap, hits hard and is kind of bulky all things considered.

Saias's 36 HP, 33 Atk, 30 Spd, 18 Def, and 34 Res gives him 151 BST. Compared to Arvis, he has +3 HP, -1 Atk, -1 Spd, +1 Def, and +1 Res. With his tome being the same as Valflame according to this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/8b53un/saias_gets_a_legendary_tome_but_no_lance_for_finn, you could use him the same way as Arvis, but I don't know and I don't think he'll have access to Recover Ring, so he won't be able to pull off the Fury, Recover Ring shenanigans that Arvis can.

Edit: Because I like being stupid.
3* Fae: +Spd, -HP.

4* Gunter: +Def, -Res.

4* Lachesis: +Res, -Atk.

4* Raven: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Sully: +Atk, -Def.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I haven't had a good summon in a while so this was a nice surprise.

I was aiming for Kagero on this banner... so that I could give her dagger to S!Freddy. Sorrynotsorry. She's +HP -Spd so the bad nature helps make me feel less bad about foddering her off I guess.
Sharena I got since I had 4 orbs left and had a somewhat high pity-rate. This is why you always finish your summons after getting a 5 star. +Res -HP, which giver her 40 Res on the enemy phase before buffs (if she's using her A skill; whatever it's called). I mean, I didn't NEED any more Rein counters but I'm not at all opposed to having more.
And now back into saving hibernation since I don't need any of the Thracia units.

@ "CAM-MOO", that's how I've always said his name. Feh gave it an accent that might've been a smidge too heavy (too much emphasis on the -moo when it should be on the Cam-), which made it sound a bit strange... but yeah it's Camoo.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Ojama mains? :nifty:

Going to be having a meeting with my TA soon. So that'll be something to look forward to, gonna go through a storyboard design I did, then suggest a script I could write for me to read from.

Deciding on using Lan and Wireless Lan as a subject.

Also, who is going to check out TeamSpooky's Stream tomorrow? Since they'll be hosting some BBTAG footage.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tbh I actually want a Mist so I wouldn't mind being pitybroken by her. Luke is lame but Panic Ploy fodder is neat so there is that.
i actually want a Mist, too, but that just because I like healers in general (and I want her confession for my catalog). I really should build up one of each the healers because my Priscilla has been sitting at max HM for a long time now (but now that it got increased to 5k, I can still use her for a while longer)

I've actually pulled 2 Lukes (one from his original banner and one that was pretty recent) and they've both just been Panic Ploy fodder bc that's all he's good for

yeah idk. it's kinda cool imo just because i love archers. here's to hoping they introduce some cool characters like Neimi and Yuugiri for these new colored bows (but watch them actually just be legendary heroes that are alts of characters already in the game)

In other news, I spent ~25 orbs on the Nowi and Tiki banner and got a +atk -spd Fallen M!Robin lol. I'll take it and build him up because of those flawless IVs. I really wanted M!Robin and told myself that I would only spend like 20ish orbs trying to get him, so I'm really happy that it ended up working, and with flawless IVs to boot. Now back to saving up for a banner with a good red focus so I can pull some more Caedas (only 4 more to go!)

I think this is the universe telling me to build a dragon emblem team since I keep getting these dragon units with good IVs (+atk -hp Myrrh, +atk -spd M!Robin, and +atk -spd F!Robin which isn't optimal but isn't awful). A team with F!Corrin/M!Robin/A!Tiki/filler sounds fun

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
About 1-2 more hours before OW update goes live. I'm going to get in some Astra grinding for FEW since I might not touch it for a while after the update. I just need 3 more Astras that I actually want, Anna - Sakura - Tharja. Olivia is a beast tho. She wreckt the lvl 80 Anna Map even though she was lvl 60.

That's probably because Olivia is actually Oliver in disguise. Of course a perfect being like Oliver would be able to handle those who claim to be above him.

Hey so uh... my phone's SD card corrupted this morning and p much nothing can restore it. Thankfully I had almost everything backed up... except my Zelda Social folder. So if any of yew have any of the essential pictures, can you send them over to me? Thanks.
High priority is pretty much anything Beni made (that gorl's a legend tbh), secretkpop2.0, Phil's waifu, and anything else I may be forgetting.
nice lie, we all know a person can't be alive without extra space on their phone. :^)

All I have is the sacred picture and that's all. rip
SecretZPop.png

If nothing else, they got Mario and Luigi's family name right decades before Miyamoto revealed it

Also Reinhardt just got an upgrade. His hands are hand size now.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's where they got the idea to keep their last name as Mario, even tho there didn't need to be a last name. 10/10 America did something.

As for Rein, you forgot to mention his sword doubles on both phases. The power of hand sized hands is undeniable now.

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure the completely removed the 4-5* category and now we just have 3-4* and 5* exclusive (again I could be wrong), which is actually really cool and makes it so summoning won’t be an awful experience with pity breakers. Sure, there are units like Mist that can still ruin your day, but the awful 5* exclusives aren’t very numerous (Mist and Luke are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head)

I’m also curious as to how demotions will work from now on. Will units drop down to the 3-4* pool or are they going to be 4-5* like normal? 4-5* is the more likely option

Edit: there are definitely still some units in the 4-5* pool because M!Morgan didn’t get demoted to 3*

Edit 2: the in-game notice says that the demoted heroes were introduced before September 2017, so the demotes since then weren’t dropped into the 3* pool (so basically Soleil and Sothe in addition to M!Morgan)

Edit 3: colored bows are going to be a thing now wtf

Edit: L’Arachel and Tailtiu are the other units in the 4-5* pool rn
I love how Boey is now in 3* territory. I only need 5 more merges, but I need a -spd/+def to use him properly. Getting a green serpent tome would be nice too, so he can be a true ranged killer gorl.

I noticed Celica isn't demoted tho, same with Hinoka. I guess **** having good fodders amirite? cri cri cri (they know waifus make too much money). And spoilers someone dies so that's IS's way of saying she isn't going to be available for us for free lmao.

As for colored bows, it might be a good change (a nerf) but what does it mean for our current archers? Is it going to be like Dragons where the weapons can go to any colors but the unit is a set color? What about Raven Tomes? Like damn IS, give us something more than "lol we getting colored bowz yall" aaaaaaaaaaaa

With colored bows there'll be more ways to tank them using WTA and they'll be able to kill more things using WTA. They should make Brave Lyn blue if that's what they're going for. I guess it's only fair, since there's ranged magic colors but no ranged physical colors. Maybe they're going to make laguz characters colorless characters, so that means all sections would have 4 different types of units.

Colors = Bows, Melees, DURGENZ, Magic

Colorless = Dagger, Laguz, DURGENZ again, Staff (Magic)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
About 1-2 more hours before OW update goes live. I'm going to get in some Astra grinding for FEW since I might not touch it for a while after the update. I just need 3 more Astras that I actually want, Anna - Sakura - Tharja. Olivia is a beast tho. She wreckt the lvl 80 Anna Map even though she was lvl 60.

That's probably because Olivia is actually Oliver in disguise. Of course a perfect being like Oliver would be able to handle those who claim to be above him.

nice lie, we all know a person can't be alive without extra space on their phone. :^)

All I have is the sacred picture and that's all. rip
View attachment 141158

I wouldn't be surprised if that's where they got the idea to keep their last name as Mario, even tho there didn't need to be a last name. 10/10 America did something.

As for Rein, you forgot to mention his sword doubles on both phases. The power of hand sized hands is undeniable now.

I love how Boey is now in 3* territory. I only need 5 more merges, but I need a -spd/+def to use him properly. Getting a green serpent tome would be nice too, so he can be a true ranged killer gorl.

I noticed Celica isn't demoted tho, same with Hinoka. I guess **** having good fodders amirite? cri cri cri (they know waifus make too much money). And spoilers someone dies so that's IS's way of saying she isn't going to be available for us for free lmao.

As for colored bows, it might be a good change (a nerf) but what does it mean for our current archers? Is it going to be like Dragons where the weapons can go to any colors but the unit is a set color? What about Raven Tomes? Like damn IS, give us something more than "lol we getting colored bowz yall" aaaaaaaaaaaa

With colored bows there'll be more ways to tank them using WTA and they'll be able to kill more things using WTA. They should make Brave Lyn blue if that's what they're going for. I guess it's only fair, since there's ranged magic colors but no ranged physical colors. Maybe they're going to make laguz characters colorless characters, so that means all sections would have 4 different types of units.

Colors = Bows, Melees, DURGENZ, Magic

Colorless = Dagger, Laguz, DURGENZ again, Staff (Magic)
They only demoted 4-5* units, not any of the 5* exclusives. That’s why Celica and Hinoka are still 5* locked (and it’s not like they’d even get demoted in the first place tbh)

Yeah, I would assume that bows are going to be like the Breath weapons and just be inheritable across colors. It’d be really stupid if they weren’t

From my understanding, the existing bow units are going to stay colorless and they’re just going to add some new units who are colored bow gorls

As for raven tomes, they’re kinda ****ed because bowbreaker specifically states that it only works on colorless bows. But it probs won’t be too big of a deal since there probably won’t be very many colored bow units

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I guess he's French?
Clearly it means his stead is wearing a clever disguise and actually looks like this.

The origin of the name also isn't french, so I don't see why that would take any precedence over the Scandinavian / Scottish pronunciation.

@ "CAM-MOO", that's how I've always said his name. Feh gave it an accent that might've been a smidge too heavy (too much emphasis on the -moo when it should be on the Cam-), which made it sound a bit strange... but yeah it's Camoo.
But then it doesn't sound anything like Sirius.

On the bright side, no more pity breakers.

As for raven tomes, they’re kinda ****ed because bowbreaker specifically states that it only works on colorless bows. But it probs won’t be too big of a deal since there probably won’t be very many colored bow units
I'm cautiously optimistic about it. Like, -raven tomes are really powerful, but only really because theres almost always been some OP archer defining the meta. From whatever stats they're looking at, CA must not be cutting it in doing whatever they consider balance, so whatevs.

It's a shame for Lyon, though. GHB hero with a prf -raven tome, and in no time at all after his release they add color bow users.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I did it
Screenshot_20180410-115740_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

I noticed Celica isn't demoted tho, same with Hinoka. I guess **** having good fodders amirite? cri cri cri (they know waifus make too much money).
They only demoted 4-5* units, not any of the 5* exclusives. That’s why Celica and Hinoka are still 5* locked (and it’s not like they’d even get demoted in the first place tbh)
If/when they eventually demote 5 star exclusives, Hinoka would be one of the first I'd imagine. The only other blue unit that I'd see being demoted with her is Olwen.
Celica isn't getting demoted any time soon though; not when there's other reds like Lucina, Katarina, Y!Tiki, Gray, Luke, etc. that should get demoted first.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I did it
View attachment 141173

If/when they eventually demote 5 star exclusives, Hinoka would be one of the first I'd imagine. The only other blue unit that I'd see being demoted with her is Olwen.
Celica isn't getting demoted any time soon though; not when there's other reds like Lucina, Katarina, Y!Tiki, Gray, Luke, etc. that should get demoted first.
Yknow when I got Kagero I first thought to go that same route and give the carrot to Freddy. Decided it would probably be a better use of resources to make a new dagger unit though, since Freddy’s Seashell is still pretty good on its own. Thus, Carrot Gaius was born

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
For my breaker on the spring banner, I got Nephenee +spd/-def... She's my 3rd one. I haven't used any of her skills because I have no idea who can use Wrath over any other skill. At best, she might just end up as +2 atk/spd fodder for my healer gorls. I am not really building any lance gorls except Hinoka and Shanna so her weapon isn't going anywhere. The only lance I need is the Berkut one for Gwendolyn to be truely OP.

I was hoping to get Flying Funbags v2.0 for her weapon, but oh well. Back to saving orbs.

Also I have another 200 divine dew. Should I give Sanaki the +eff or just go for +3 res so she can use ploy better. In all honesty she's not a great bait unit because wtf uses red or green magic compared to blue? So the extra 2 attack and 5 res via spur (within 2 spaces of flying gorls) doesn't mean much utility wise. She either nukes someone to death with Triangle Adept or she doesn't.

@Oz tbf he looks like a veggie-person hybrid, so it works out in the end. :^)

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I really don't know why I'm doing this, but I started a second file for FEF Revelation.
I'll take pairing suggestions/requests I guess. I'm gonna pair my Cornboi up with Anna, but the rest yew can choose.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I really don't know why I'm doing this, but I started a second file for FEF Revelation.
I'll take pairing suggestions/requests I guess. I'm gonna pair my Cornboi up with Anna, but the rest yew can choose.
Is this like a PMU thing?

If so, I request you use Odin bc he’s a good husbando, even if he comes way underleveled in Revelations

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm glad I saved units with optimal IV's regardless of viability. I've been sitting on a +Atk -Spe Lilina and she's perfect for this new refine.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wait is this not the point of the game already?
Is this like a PMU thing?

If so, I request you use Odin bc he’s a good husbando, even if he comes way underleveled in Revelations
It's like PMU, except you pick 2 units and then those 2 units marry and have a babby and I may or may not use the babby, idk yet.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
All right, banner's done. Didn't get any of the focus units and I only did a third summon since we're getting 20 orbs for the pre-registration for Grand Conquest. Otherwise, I would have waited to see what the next legendary banner and whatever has. On the bright side, a +Def, -Res Athena and +Atk, -Res Bartre showed up.
4* Chrom #1: +Def, -Spd.

4* Chrom #2: +Res, -Spd.

3* Gordin #1: +Atk, -HP

4* Rebecca: +Def, -Spd.

4* Subaki: +Res, -Atk. Promoted and used for QR3 on vanguard Ike just because.

4* Clarine: neutral.

3* Gordin #2: neutral. Thanks game, totally needed this game, and after he was recently a free quest unit and after getting a +Res, -Spd and +Atk, -Spd Gordin and before all the series of -Def, -HP, and -Atk Gordins. I would have liked this to have happened way before now.

4* Niles: +Atk, -Res. And so this continues...

4* Nino: +Spd, -Def.

3* Titania: +Spd, -Res.

4* Athena: +Def, -Res. Hey, just what I wanted for a stupid, speedy, and physically bulky Athena.

4* Bartre: +Atk, -Res. Welp... Bartre's in this weird spot for me where +Atk is great on him and running Brave Axe would also be a neat reference to him having it, in his inventory, in Binding Blade, but Cherche, Frederick, and Gerome exist as other slow, bulky, and high attack axe units who have more flexible movement and Legion, Raven, and summer Tiki exist as other high attack, but fast or decently fast axe infantry. Also Barst who has Brave Axe by default, but he's not as good as Legion and Raven as a speedy Brave or Bartre and summer Tiki as a pure high attack Brave. That said, I'd rather run a +Def Frederick, Gerome and Legion can't have natures which isn't that big of deal, and Raven has Basilikos for a different niche. I'll just keep him around, but I'm leaning towards +Def, -Res Bartre or even +Spd, -Res Bartre.

4* Matthew: +Def, -Spd.

4* Shanna: neutral.

4* Tharja: +Res, -Spd.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going *Insert Name of Company/Game/Character/Yu-Gi-Oh! Archetype here* fans? :nifty:

Gonna be thinking of my script right now and then try and generate some ideas of transitions for my video for University.

Also, I've now reach DLv.17 in the KC Cup with Aromage; one Sylvan player dipped after I took out their Komushroomo turn 2 (And denied their effect thanks to Rosemary. <3)

Still after some Forbidden Chalices and Wall of Disruptions too before I get to the Main BOX; but that's gonna be a pain in the backside tbh.

Quick question for those that watch DBFZ and are looking forward to BBTAG. You gonna check out Summit Of Power for DBFZ and TeamSpooky's stream for BBTAG? Just curious that's all.

Also, I'll leave this here for Buddhahobo Buddhahobo and @Nammy12. :nifty:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I got to play OW Retribution. Reyes has the non-spoopy voice and his new skin is 10/10 bara husbado despite being covered up like a holy gorl. The PvE event is more fun than the last one, which felt like a hoard of nonstop BS between the wispy bots and the payload eaters. This one is just a run and gun event after the 1st part, with a few different enemies. The team comp works better in this one imo since it's less about cowering behind a shield and more about hiding/peeking/shooting. Moira keeps her sass at 100% and proves that she is the best Blackwatch Gorl. Reyes and McCree have some adorable banter, tho McCree flips his switch a few times. Gengu is mostly quiet, like the edgy emo that he is.

I hope his new skin and his BW Gabe skin get his normal voice eventually. Same with D.Va's Junker skins since her entire body isn't behind thick glass/inside a mech/etc.

In FEH related news, we're getting Spd Ploy fodder that's also available at 4* via GHB Saias. So thank goodness I used my Deedster for QR3 instead of Spd Ploy lmao. Kinda BS that he gets a prf tome and Oliver doesn't even get a specialized tome. All the more reason to be salty and send him to the fodder-slaughter. >:^(

Finn is just a slightly better Abel (neutral stat wise). So hey, at least he gives us a Brave Lance+ instead of a useless Silver Lance+ as fodder! He doesn't have much else to offer that's amazing/rare/note-worthy tho. rip

I'm glad I saved units with optimal IV's regardless of viability. I've been sitting on a +Atk -Spe Lilina and she's perfect for this new refine.

WISE (✿◕ ᴗ ◕✿) GORL

I really wish I kept my Lilinas since I had so many. But at the same time, idk what she'd do that Sanaki can't. In the end both gorls are nukers and both gorls are going to be relying on TA/absurd stats to do the heavy lifting. Support wise Sanaki wins ofc. Even her special refine is more useful. The only difference is Lilina is way easier to get, but red magic in general is just not that great to work with in the current meta.

Lilina's tome should've had effectiveness vs dragons like it did in its homegame. It would've made her instantly amazing (rip Tikis, Fae, Grimas, Myrrh). Buuuuut nooooooo let's give her Chill Res which she doesn't really neeeeeeeeeeed and won't help her team. She's probably still gonna nuke Faes/Green Grima/Myrrhs, but still, damn IS, why you gotta do Hector's daughter dirty like that?

At least her boy/future husbando got something really good. So did Fir/Karel. I wonder who will be in the next batch of prfs/updates. Oliver pls. It's a crime that the most perfect unit is lacking a prf tome. Preferably a super glamorous one. Or hell, a Blue Prf Raven Tome works with Shine's animation idc. Give that beautiful man something to work with IS or I'm calling the cops.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
My first ever five star is a +Atk/-Res Karel. Gonna get him this refine soon.

I was summoning for Fallen Robin, cuz i want better armored units and I was pity broken by a +Def/-HP Myrrh. Wrong busted green dragon, RNGesus! But I’ll take it!

Should i cut my losses abd pull on tharcia , keep going for robin, or save my orbs?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
it's thracia not tharcia btw

imo just save your orbs

fallen m!robin will be on another banner eventually, and the thracia units aren't that great. golden week is at the end of this month and we'll probably get some good stuff for it (hopefully hero fest 4)

D

Deleted member 189823

I couldn't sleep. (ಥ⌣ಥ)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom