• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going DARLING in the FRANXXrd REV 2 fans? :nifty::nifty:

So we'll be getting some new BBTAG footage and news soon. Hope you're all ready for it. :yeahboi:

Also, speaking of which. Day 2 combos of Gordeau are up! They're finding more and more stuff with him, it's looking great.

UNGA NIGHT IN BIRTH HYPE. It's a good thing I plan on maining Gordeau.

Update: Naoto Shirogane, Vatista and Hakumen are confirmed to be in BBTAG.

I'm also trying to figure out how to write code to make the screen move to a certain point in AviSynth; I managed to get it move upward, but I want it to move up-right; but whenever I try to re-write the code; it'll pop up with an Error Message or point out where I went wrong. smh

CroppedWLanPan=Animate(Trim(WLanClip,0,149),20,149,"Crop",
\0,480-240,320,240,
\0,0,320,240)

I want to try and alter this so it goes Up-Right. Each number with the \ refers to the direction. #1 - Left, #2 Top, #3 - -Right, #4 - -Bottom.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Just a reminder that Moira is OW's sass princess (kween = sym still, sorry) and McCree is a dumbdorable silly husbando.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
How's it going DARLING in the FRANXXrd REV 2 fans? :nifty::nifty:

So we'll be getting some new BBTAG footage and news soon. Hope you're all ready for it. :yeahboi:

Also, speaking of which. Day 2 combos of Gordeau are up! They're finding more and more stuff with him, it's looking great.

UNGA NIGHT IN BIRTH HYPE. It's a good thing I plan on maining Gordeau.

Update: Naoto Shirogane, Vatista and Hakumen are confirmed to be in BBTAG.

I'm also trying to figure out how to write code to make the screen move to a certain point in AviSynth; I managed to get it move upward, but I want it to move up-right; but whenever I try to re-write the code; it'll pop up with an Error Message or point out where I went wrong. smh

CroppedWLanPan=Animate(Trim(WLanClip,0,149),20,149,"Crop",
\0,480-240,320,240,
\0,0,320,240)

I want to try and alter this so it goes Up-Right. Each number with the \ refers to the direction. #1 - Left, #2 Top, #3 - -Right, #4 - -Bottom.

I can't believe they missed the chance for a Double Naoto reveal.

But we got a sneak peek on Yang gameplay, she looks interesting. Really looking forward on how they'll make her Semblance work and hopefully not look like Lucario's Aura.
:196:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going baka fans? :nifty:

I'm almost done with Toradora after putting it off for god knows how long, just got episode 25 left and then I'm done with it.

And working on my University stuff, gonna try and start adding in some transitions and other animations for the video; hopefully it'll all work out really well. :yeahboi: Just need to add some essentials, liks sound effects and my own vocal commentary; fingers crossed I can get this done.

Edit: Judging from the reveal trailer and the footage we saw of the lobbies...
Hakumen seems to use meter outside of his Supers, since we saw him do his glyph cancel which consumed 2 bars of meter, Naoto has her instant kill; but maybe it'll get reduced due to how fast these games go.

Also, each of the lobbies seem to represent a different franchise. The main lobby representing Blazblue (With the Kaka Kittens and Taokaka running the shop, Kajun and Linhua also appearing) and Persona 4 (You can see giant TVs in the background), the Online Lobby representing Persona 4 (You can see stage lights, numerous TV and stage equipment and items), I'm curious what will be used to represent the RWBY and Under Night series then.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Kimbra's album Primal Heart just released today and all of you should listen to it because it's super good

Hopefully she gets some attention now from the mainstream because she is criminally underrated

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going White Void mains? :nifty:

Gonna be doing some more work today, hopefully it shouldn't be too bad now; since I know how to write up the code and all that.

Also, we got some leaks for Duel Links, they listed some of the rewards for a few of the duelists since they're increasing the level cap.

Here's the list of card rewards, as the rest are probably Gold, Gems and Jewels.

Yami Yugi:
Dark Magic Expanded and Dark Magic Circle

Seto Kaiba:
Dragon Spirit of White and Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon

Joey Wheeler:
Gearfried The Red-Eyes Iron Knight and Red-Eyes Fang With Chain

Mai Valentine:
Amazoness Pet Liger and Amazoness Princess

Tea Gardner:
Hecatrice and Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen

Yugi Muto:
Gamma The Electromagnetic Warrior and Gold Sarcophagus

Weevil Underwood:
DNA Surgery and Verdant Sanctuary

Rex Raptor:
Hyper Hammerhead and Petiteranodon

Mako Tsunami:
Rage of the Deep Sea and Rage of Kairyu-Shin

Yami Marik:
Holding Arms and Holding Legs

Yami Bakura:
Vengeful Bog Spirit and Doomcaliber Knight

Bandit Keith:
Proton Blast and Blowback Dragon

Ishizu Ishtar:
Kelbek and Gravekeeper's Visionary

Odion:
Magic Planter and Statue of Anguish Pattern

Pegasus:
Toon Briefcase and Millennium-Eyes Restrict

Mokuba:
Genesis Dragon and King Dragun

Paradox Brothers:
Castle Gate and Golem Sentry

Arkana:
Skilled Dark Magician and Magician of Dark Illusions

Bonz:
Zombie World and King of the Skull Servants

Jaden Yuki:
E-HERO Rampart Blaster and Wrath of Neos

Aster Phoenix:
D - Shield and D-HERO - Disk Commander

Jesse Anderson:
Rainbow Bridge and Crystal Bond

Chazz Princeton:
Enchanting Fitting Room and Ojamatch

Alexis Rhodes:
Blizzard Princess and White Night Dragon

Dr. Vellian Crowler:
Damage Condenser and Ancient Gear Fortress

Bastion Misawa:
Carboneddon and Mathematician

Out of all of those shown, the ones I feel like can see some good usage are White Night Dragon and probably Rampant Blast; Pet Liger and Princess seem niche for an Amazoness deck which can help fish out Onslaught and provide protection, but that's about it. Since they don't help with dealing with back row (Gotta run that Providence just to get some protection off. smh). White Night Dragon looks like it'll be fantastic against Mighty Mako decks. Millennium-Eyes Restrict seems niche, but the fact that you have to burn a lot of resources just to get the effect to pop off is ridiculous to be honest, and that I could see it being useful on monsters like Mighty Mako, Archfiend and maybe Sylvans? (Depends if they read the name of the Archetype).

Rampant Blast seems like it'll be good for getting around Wall of Disruption since it can still attack whilst in Defense Position.

Overall, some of the rewards seem nice, but other eh; then again I did skim through most of them and didn't read all of their effects, so I can be wrong about some of these.

I'll leave links to the posts from reddit:
Duel Links Lv. cap increase leaks (Pt. 1)
Duel Links Lv. cap increase leaks (Pt. 2)

And speaking of Duel Links; I think hell has come to the game, people can now get their 3rd Lava Golem and this scares me.

By the way, who here is gonna try for the BBTAG Beta? Since it'll start early May, but there's a catch with some of these:

- It's available for PS4 and Switch (Steam users get shafted).
- If you pre-order off PSN, you can use all 20 characters and play 2 days earlier.
- If you download the Beta off PSN or the eShop. You can only use Ragna, Yu, Hyde and Ruby.
- It'll contain Local Versus, Tactics Mode (Training Mode) and a Casual Online Lobby.
- You have to get it off the Japanese PSN and eShop.

As much as I want to get into the Beta, I may skip on it; since there's no real announcement of it coming to the west Beta wise and I would've loved it, being able to try out Ruby Day -WhateverDateIt'sComingOutInEU.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently the demo of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance contained a lot of beta songs besides Locked & Loaded being the previous version of Rules of Nature. Some games release or have one or two beta songs available, but I can't think of anything like this where there's a ton of beta songs people can access even if they were never released. I'm not sure if they were ever released, but people were able to extract them from the demo and upload them. Regardless, being able to listen to the beta songs and compare them with the final versions is fascinating to me. To this day, DmC's announcement trailer song in 2010 is something I wished had a clean version released. From what I remember, it was done in-house and used only for that trailer which was also interesting itself because of how dark it was.

Anyway, PlatinumGames want to see The Wonderful 101 on the Switch: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/04/platinumgames_wants_the_wonderful_101_on_switch.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Free summon on the mew banner was a Mae so now her and Boey are at +5! I could've had a +10 by now but I chose to make 2 +5's instead! I need more Mae's and Boey's!
I'm hoarding orbs fully expecting to whale hard on the legendary banner this time around. I will absolutely snipe blue because I want my L!Eph and more Maes for merging is great too. Maybe I'll go for greens as well depending on who the legendary green unit is (the next new legendary unit is going to be green right? I mean I wouldn't mind another chance at Gunnthrá either) which would also mean possibly more Boeys and Sorens and maybe I could get a Soren that isn't +Def -Any vital stat for once hahahaha that's never going to happen. :<
Who else would be on the next legendary banner besides the obvious legendary units? I think PA!Inigo is the only one from that banner that hasn't been in a banner yet so he's probably going to be there. Maybe they'll start rerunning Christmas units and Santa Robin will be in the blue pool? For the third blue unit, maybe Linde will finally reappear on a banner after nearly an entire year?
And if Saber is in the red pool then I'm gonna have to pull for him probably... depending on who he's with. He could easily be with W!Tharja and I can't care about her even if she is prime fodder. I don't like armor units and I'm not a whale, sorrynotsorry
But yeah... I haven't pulled a single legendary unit yet (not including the free Fjorm or L!Ike) so... game can u hurry up and give me one already, thanks.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How is it going Space Port theme fans? :nifty::nifty:

Getting on with some more work; almost done with my video, just need to add a few more stuff and then add in audio. Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to do.

By the way, for those that wanna try out the BBTAG Beta and Demo. Got some confirmation here:

BBTAG Beta and Demo:
  • Scheduled May 9th - May 14th (PS4 Digital Pre-Order ONLY), May 12th - 14th for PS4 Non Pre-Ordered and Switch. Demo starts after the Beta.
  • Casual Lobbies available, will be unavailable for the Demo.
  • Local VS Mode (PS4 Digital Pre-Order ONLY)
  • VS CPU
  • Training/Tactics Mode
  • All 20 Base Characters (PS4 Digital Pre-Order ONLY. You can only play as Ragna, Hyde, Yu and Ruby in the PS4 Non Pre-Ordered and Switch versions).
Hopefully we'll be able to play the demo as well; since I really do wanna try it out, same with the Beta; but they'll probably just wanna stress test it first in Japan before they give Europe and US the chance to try it out afterwards.

Also, I'm very close to making my Amazoness Deck. :yeahboi:
I just need 1 more Amazoness Swords Woman and 1 more Amazoness Onslaught; then I have everything I need. I'm gonna be using the same deck as Gunsblazing used during his stream.

Duelist: Tea Gardner
Skill: Holy Guard

Monster Cards:
x1 Amazoness Paladin
x1 Amazoness Chain Master
x3 Amazoness Swords Woman
x3 Amazoness Sage
x3 Amazoness Baby Tiger

Spell Cards:
x2 Enemy Controller
x3 Super Rush Headlong

Trap Cards:
x1 Metalmorph
x3 Amazoness Onslaught

This deck allows the user to get rid of monsters thanks to Holy Guard; if you attack into a monster, Onslaught will allow you to remove that monster from play; negating any form of recovery for those rely on the graveyard. So cards like Rose Lover, Legendary Fisherman II, Blue-Eyes, etc. Will get removed from play, allowing you to free up their field, what is even better is that Onslaught is a Continuous Trap, meaning it will still work the whole turn. So if they have a monster you wanna get rid of, just charge into it; you'll take no damage thanks to Holy Guard.

The main drawback of this would be that backrow really does snuff it out. Curse of Anubis, Windstorm, ECon, they all stop this deck in its tracks.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I had the orbs, so I decided to do a full summon on the combat boosts banner. Unless the upcoming new banner has really neat units, I'm probably only going to do one full summon until the legendary hero banner hits. My immediate want is promoted Ephraim for a fire team, so I would only need to use 3 fire blessings for the GHB quests and maybe most if not all of the garden of fire maps. But knowing what the legendary hero banners are like, he's probably not going to show up.
4* Arthur: +Spd, -Res.

4* Eliwood: +Atk, -HP.

3* Hawkeye: +Atk, -Def.

4* M!Morgan: +HP, -Def.

4* Raigh: +HP, -Spd.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
I just want to say after putting 100 orbs into the banner initially, buying the Burger King pack, and using all of the F2P orbs offered over the past 2 weeks I finally got Sword Reinhardt. I'd be more excited about the Leifs I got if they weren't both -Spd... but I'm still ecstatic over having him.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Im at 167 orbs saved now.

Im trying so hard not to summon for an Arya and Sonya right now lmao.

:150:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Im at 167 orbs saved now.

Im trying so hard not to summon for an Arya and Sonya right now lmao.

It's obviously bait banner when the new units banner is coming up in two days which also means its trailer should be up tonight or tomorrow night and the next legendary hero is coming up a week after that.

On the bright side, we have the TT+ and the golden week event is coming up so you could spend some orbs. Just a little. :p

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
When looking at the new units, the only thing I could think of is how much IS is trashing axes when compared to swords and lances.
First were the Firesweep weapons. FS sword and lance are in the 4 star pool and FS axe is... nonexistent. And now with the Wo Dao weapons, Wo Dao itself is in the 3 star pool now, Harmonic Lance has a good chance of dropping down to the 4 star pool, and Giant Spoon is locked to a single seasonal unit that is sharing a color.
Stop axe discrimination :<

For the banner itself, I think Shigure will be demoted over F!Kana. I think they know that dragons are a bit of a commodity so I feel like they're going to keep as many as possible locked behind 5 stars. Plus Water Breath could be a contender over Lightning Breath now (most people are probably going to stick with LB but it's a new option). Goad Dragons is also a new skill while Ward Fliers is already on a few other units. Either way though, we're getting a Stance skill demoted which I will gladly take.

...Also I just realized that most people thought that Yato was going to get an upgraded version through one of the Kanas. We finally get Kana, but both of them end up being Dragonstone users. rip Yato, nobody like you.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
When looking at the new units, the only thing I could think of is how much IS is trashing axes when compared to swords and lances.
First were the Firesweep weapons. FS sword and lance are in the 4 star pool and FS axe is... nonexistent. And now with the Wo Dao weapons, Wo Dao itself is in the 3 star pool now, Harmonic Lance has a good chance of dropping down to the 4 star pool, and Giant Spoon is locked to a single seasonal unit that is sharing a color.

For the banner itself, I think Shigure will be demoted over F!Kana. I think they know that dragons are a bit of a commodity so I feel like they're going to keep as many as possible locked behind 5 stars. Plus Water Breath could be a contender over Lightning Breath now (most people are probably going to stick with LB but it's a new option). Goad Dragons is also a new skill while Ward Fliers is already on a few other units. Either way though, we're getting a Stance skill demoted which I will gladly take.

...Also I just realized that most people thought that Yato was going to get an upgraded version through one of the Kanas. We finally get 1 Kana, but she ends up being a Dragonstone user, with the other one nowhere in sight. Imagine waiting several more months for the next potential Fates banner and it doesn't have M!Kana/it does have him but he doesn't use Yato. @ sign Burgundy mwehehe
Gorl you gotta pay more attention next time

You’re right tho, he doesn’t have Yato cause he’s a blue Drago. I’m fine tho, he’s probably the closest I’ll get to Male Dragon Corrin, I needed a blue Dragon, and I also want more Male dragons in the game. He’s also confirmed GHB too, which means he can be +2 right away and has much higher potential for more merges than TT units ever will have. I’m excited for him, so I’m gonna retcon stupid Fates lore so now Male Kana is Male Corrin’s son :^)

Kaze is the one who’s nowhere in sight. Unless we’re getting another tempest almost immediately after this one (which could happen since the length is shorter now), we have no idea how we’ll get him. Idc much about him tho

Also Fates content = possible Yato refine soon. So sounds good to me

Oh and as for the actual banner...I know Female Kana is Male Corrin’s canon daughter, but I’m pretty sure her personality is gonna be like Nowi’s and I don’t want that. And I already have Grima for a green dragon. The most I want her for is Fierce Stance.
Shigure has a cool Lance but I agree that it’s kinda pushing Axe’s further into the back of the room, so to speak. I hope we get decent axes with the next banner. They could totally make another Wo Aoxe since they’ve done two of the same weapon before (though both were seasonal and on the same banner...Handbell and Sack o’ Gifts). At least give us the Firesweep Axe already, geeze.
Hinoka looks like yet another new unit type meant to bait orbs so people can get more meta units and all. Not too scared though since Warrior Princess is almost purely supportive. Also, ironic that this bow unit is weak to bow units, hehe.

Nice banner, decent skills I’d like to have, but I won’t spend my orbs on it. Unless literally everything in Golden week sucks which I doubt

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Burgundy Burgundy I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I LOOKED BACK ON THE TRAILER AFTER SAYING THAT IDK HOW I MISSED M!KANA THE FIRST TIME OOPS :dr-_-:
I did see Kaze at least

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'm waiting on steins gate 0 until I can binge it.

Also, I'm in Thailand. It's p coo.

Except it's 100 degrees. :^(

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Audacity fans? :nifty:

Had to record myself for my University video, now just gotta learn how to put the audio into the video. :yeahboi:

Gonna try and find out how to get the audio to play in the video now along with some Sound Effects.

Thankfully I found it, shouldn't be too hard to do now.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Here’s to hoping Shigure drops down to 4* because I like him a lot

Don’t care about either of the Kanas because they are trash

Finally getting a Golden Kite Warrior is cool and Hinoka’s sprite is really nice, but I don’t think I’ll summon for her. Maybe I’ll pull for her in the future, especially since she’ll probs be on a legendary banner in the future

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Ayy!

I'm almost done with my stuff. :yeahboi:

I just have to write up my Plan for my video and then do my Evaluation (500 Words). This shouldn't take too long now.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Yeah but when are we gonna get Scarlet. Definitely my fav girl from fe fates, it sucks she doesn't have any importance besides birthright.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah, not that thrilled about this banner other than there being a second regularly available ranged flier who I'll never be able to summon if spring Camilla, summer F!Corrin, Halloween Nowi, F!Morgan, and ninjabbit Kagero are any indication. That isn't to say I don't like or don't want of the units, but my priority is definitely promoted Ephraim or a legendary hero of fire if the new one happens to be one.

Other than me being disappointed that Reina wasn't introduced as the first flying archer, I'm also disappointed that they didn't include Scarlet or even Caeldori and Reina. Introducing two flying archers wouldn't be that bad. If anything, they could probably make even more money off of this banner if people saw Hinoka with her Warrior Princess Bow and I don't know... Caeldori/Reina with an inheritable Wo Dao bow. And as crappy as it would be, they could give Reina Guard Bow. Reina having a similar stat spread to regular Takumi, but with more resistance could be a decent Guard Bow user at the very least letting her stand out from the more offensive KinsHinoka, presumably, and I guess ninjabbit Kagero since she's the only other physical ranged flier.

I've talked about this before, but they still have yet to introduce a summonable axe flier. She would probably show up with Slaying Axe rather than an inheritable Wo Dao axe or Firesweep and Lunge as one of her passives, but at least we'd have a new summonable axe flier. Nope. Axe units in general get inexplicably shafted a lot. It's not like axe units don't exist in the main FE games which even then, the developers themselves have decided on great knights like Frederick and Gunter using axes for to balance out cavaliers mainly using lances and paladins using lances and swords or Raven being an axe infantry which works with his promoted class using axes. Whatever.

Anyway, for those of you have a Switch, did any of you get a Labo or played around with it?

Edit: I can't stop listening to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Help.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Archer Hinoka is gorgeous.

Gonna have to seriously considering going all in or go back to waiting for CYL...

Yeah but when are we gonna get Scarlet. Definitely my fav girl from fe fates, it sucks she doesn't have any importance besides birthright.

She didn't really have much importance in Birthright either, to be honest.

Like, game mechanics wise I understand how she could have been popular; a Wyvern Rider in a game lacking decent defensive tanks and axe users and she's a flier to boot, but plot and personality wise she was a bore. Legit the only interesting thing about her was like six lines of teasing to Ryoma that the game never expounds on because the only support conversations she has is all about gluing gemstones to her axe.

While I wouldn't rate her as the worst Birthright character (or even average, though that says more about the general quality of characters on that route as a whole than her), she was definitely the most disappointing Birthrights character in my book, though admittedly due to all the hype around her from the japanese players that I went in expecting this great interesting character and got...slice and life arts and crafts.

And as crappy as it would be, they could give Reina Guard Bow. Reina having a similar stat spread to regular Takumi, but with more resistance could be a decent Guard Bow user at the very least letting her stand out from the more offensive KinsHinoka, presumably, and I guess ninjabbit Kagero since she's the only other physical ranged flier.
Theorycrafting can be fun, but don't forget that colored bows are a thing now. Reina could put up as a blue archer and brand new type of bow, for instance.

I've talked about this before, but they still have yet to introduce a summonable axe flier.
I mean, the game came out with Cherche in the the 3* pool. It's hard to do better than perfection. Even then, on account of being Wyvern riders, pretty much all of them with one exception have the same statline, more or less. Belka might go all in on defense, Cherche / Gerome all in on offense, and Minerva/Michalis as lesser extremes, but it's mostly the same design philosophy, imo.

The sole exception, Camilla, alludes to her being a Malig Knight in FE Fates, what with her relatively high RES and low DEF.

There's also NY!Azura who has (while low) higher RES than DEF along with high SPD...but she's also flying a pegasus, and has a statline to that effect.

I'm all for more green fliers, but what they really need is more variety in their statline, that that's either going to require them to ease up on classes in FEH having similar stats to their game, give axes to more pegasus knights, or branch out into other weapons. Myrrh would be a great example of that last one, filling a much needed niche.

She would probably show up with Slaying Axe rather than an inheritable Wo Dao axe or Firesweep and Lunge as one of her passives, but at least we'd have a new summonable axe flier.
So a worse Minerva and Boy!Minerva? Like, a refined Hauteclere is already a prf Slaying Axe+Wo Dao, and Boy!Minvera is free and easily assessable to everyone. There's a reason Batman!Minerva came with a polearm instead.

A firesweep Axe is the next big thing we're going to get on a permanent summonable axe unit, I reckon. However, it isn't going to be a flier. TBH, IS has been super good to flier emblem for a pretty long time now. Many of these are limited units I know, but we have Dragon fliers (Green and colorless), dancing fliers, dagger fliers, and now bow fliers. Iote's shield and Guidance are S-slot skills, and they recently added a permanent mage flier to the summoning pool. The only niche we're lacking (besides just general options for some of the niches above outside of a single unit) are healers atm.

Don't worry, I've got a ten step program set aside precisely for this sort of thing.

The first thing to do it slowly by introducing a similar placebo just so the initial cravings don't put you in sugary pop shock, so for the first step I recommend South Korean pop.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I'm waiting on steins gate 0 until I can binge it.

Also, I'm in Thailand. It's p coo.

Except it's 100 degrees. :^(
Teach me the Megaman Matchup, I lost to one and I felt so lost the entire time. :c
I have been summoned.
And now that you enter this hell, there is no way out.

The first thing to do it slowly by introducing a similar placebo just so the initial cravings don't put you in sugary pop shock, so for the first step I recommend South Korean pop.

As I said, no way out. This is but a sidestep.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Joey Wheeler fans? :nifty::nifty:

Writing up my evaluation and then I'll get to my plan for my Uni course, once these are all done; I only have to get all of my work and then submit them altogether in one big folder. Then I'm done for the whole of Summer. :yeahboi:

Also, I'm a bit stumped on what anime to watch; what would you recommend?

Since I got the following anime listed:
- Slow Start
- Anne Happy (Stopped at Episode 6)
- Death March
- SAO Alternative
- Darling in the FranXX

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Teach me the Megaman Matchup, I lost to one and I felt so lost the entire time. :c
Neutral (for p much any character):
Don't let them land on you with landing up air. It does a lot of % and links into another one. If a megaman is approaching and then full hops above you after making you shield with pellets, they're most likely gonna fall with up air. Anti air them with whatever because this is the biggest "they don't know the matchup, I'm gonna get a giant lead" strat.

Pellets are legit, but takes a lot of skill to wall someone out with just pellets. As long as you don't get too close to get NAir'd, you can force them into a corner by shielding or make them stop pelleting to grab you.

Treat thrown metal blade like Diddy banana, but know that megaman's item toss is f11 (aka bad) and that's now his only oos option.

Advantage:
If you hit him, keep hitting him. They will likely use downward metal blade toss to cover their landing, but you can just disrespect it because you either out prioritize it with an aerial or pick it up while using the aerial.

Disadvantage:
Literally just recover low most of the time to avoid BAir. His DAir is the slowest spike in the game. Jump from ledge 80% of the time because BAir is only active 1f each and doesn't sh autocancels so it's difficult for him to catch jump airdodge and you won't die to uptilt or get stuck repeatedly walked off the ledge with pellets.

Or you pick Bayo and heelslide under any non-grounded pellet into imagination combo. Then edgeguard with extended NAir and get ready to up-B when he skillfully uses Rush's small window of intangibility to get past you, but it doesn't matter because you bounce off rush, cancel your endlag, and hit him with your giant f4 multihit move with no risk. Alternatively, you roof combo him.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I forgot to mention, that since I haven't talked about Duel Links in a few days...

Marik's got his new Skill Available. :yeahboi:

Called "Power of the Tributed", which is useful on only one card. Winged Dragon of Ra.

What the skill does is it adds together the ATK and DEF of all monsters used as Tribute fodder for Ra. So for example; you could use says 2 Blue Eyes and 1 Vorse Raider; the overall ATK would become 7900 and DEF would be 6200. So that means you can now use Ra's effect to destroy one monster instead of spending it all just to have it gain ATK. Which is good, it does make it slightly more viable but not competitively viable.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Decided to do a random full summon on the Hinoka banner because I would have liked to get a Shigure and a GKW!Hinoka
81F5C3DD-7BC4-468F-9A6C-4D0A353AF8EC.png

First pull was Jaffar, and I was like, "okay, I'll take it." Next pull was Hardin, and I was like, "???"
I only pulled the rest of the circle just to see if I'd get another 5*/maybe a Caeda or Camilla
Hardin is +def -spd and Jaffar is +spd -atk. Hardin will be trained up to 40 for his confession and then foddered off for that juicy Bold Fighter. It's kinda funny because I was just thinking to myself the other day that I want to build up my +atk -spd Elfie, but I was going to wait until I got Bold Fighter, which I figured would take a long time. The only thing is that it's such premium SI that idk who to give it to. I do like Elfie and I know she'd be insane with a Brave Lance, but idk. I know ToD!Joker is also broken with it (any armor is really tbh), but he's seasonal and I can't really merge him. My +atk -spd Fallen M!Robin would also like it, but he's 5* exclusive and his best build needs a breath skill, which I don't have rn (gave A!Tiki warding breath the other day). Considering Elfie is available at 3* now, should I give it to her?

As for Jaffar, I already have a +spd -res one from his original banner, so I probs will just merge them since L&D is available at 4* now.

Shigure has an incredible 33/37 offensive spread, so it's looking less clear as to who'll get demoted. I really, really hope Shigure drops because I would definitely work on +10ing him, but I'm not sure if he'll get the demote. Kana does have better skills tho, so I guess Shigure could still drop

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was only going to do one summon, but I decided to do two and now I regret it. Sort of. Ninian, why?
4* Donnel: +Atk, -Res.

4* Draug: +Res, -Def.

4* Matthew: +Res, -HP.

3* Merric: +Spd, -Def.

3* Stahl: +Def, -Spd.

3* Henry: +Def, -Res.

4* Lucius: +HP, -Res.

5* Ninian: +HP, -Spd. Well, guess I don't have to spend a M!Kana for Fortify Dragons.

4* Palla: +Atk, -Def.

3* Soren: +Spd, -Atk.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Thank you M!Kana, your sacrifice to S!Freddy for Brazen Def/Res will be much appreciated. PA!Olivia gets to survive another day (unless someone else wants Distant Def).

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Well since everyone was getting lucky I pulled a full circle too and I got . . . .

a 5 Star Genny. -Spe/+Res. Cool . . . .

Top Bottom