• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
janelle monae is an incredibly talented musician that all of you should be familiar with

she was prince's protegee, and everything she does just oozes complete confidence in her amazingly sharp musical instincts

aside from being a literal goddess, she also is a super cool person who is a huge advocate for women's and lgbtqa+ rights

like she's such an amazing human being

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lorde Lorde which Moira skin do you think looks the best AND shows off her golden fabo nails?

The Blackwatch skin shows off her golden nails quite nicely, but she only has sassy fabulous nails on one hand; the other hand has a glove on it. rip

Also, Pearl joined FEH. I wonder when Marina will join. :p
wut u meen tho

This swole mofo
gorl if u dont get that doofy-goofy mofo outta my face i will hurt u

lookit dis heaux omg someone help him

inb4 he turns out to be a dumdum qtpie boi or something. Only evil gorls can be pretty apparently. Most evil bois are uggo.

Speaking of monstrosities, we have this gorl now:

stop w/ the cute gorls and creepy waifus. Give us bara husbandos or I'm calling the cops. >:^(

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going BBTAG Beta fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty::nifty:

So the beta is now available for those that pre-ordered the game. And so far, we got to see Ruby & Weiss' Astrals.

I'll just leave a link to one of my friend's videos which shows off the Astral.

Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee's Astrals

As for the themes that play during their instakills...

Blazblue will have Crossing Fate.
Persona will have The Fog (P4A Instakill Theme).
UNIEL will have Unknown Actors.
RWBY will have This Will Be The Day.

I'll be honest, I was hoping for Time To Make History for the Persona Instakill, oh well.

There are a bunch of people streaming it right now, so if you wanna watch them. By all means, go for it.

Ruby Rose:
- Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
- Jaune (RWBY)
- Summer Rose (RWBY)

Weiss Schnee:
- Pyrrha (RWBY)

Yosuke Hanamura:
- Jin Kisaragi (Blazblue)
- Weiss Schnee (RWBY)

Noel Vermillion:
- Nanase (UNIEL)
- Izanami (Blazblue)
- Ren (RWBY)

Es:
- Naoto Kurogane (Blazblue)

Makoto:
- Izayoi (Blazblue)
- Nora (RWBY)

Azrael:
- Platinum (Blazblue)

Hyde:
- Ragna The Bloodedge (Blazblue)

Linne:
- Noel Vermillion (Blazblue)

Rachel Alucard:
- Izayoi (Blazblue)

Yu Narukami:
- Ruby Rose (RWBY)

Nu-13:
- Penny (RWBY)

Chie Satonaka:
- Blake Belladonne (RWBY)

Yukiko Amagi:
- Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)

There is now a battle voice option where you can have any character speak English or Japanese. So you could have Ragna speaking English, and Jin speaking in Japanese. FINALLY! This was something I actually did want. :yeahboi:

We also got to see Ruby/Es post match dialogue. And it's pretty charming:

Ruby/Es (Post-match):
Ruby: "Cresent Rose and I are one in the same! A weapon is a part of you! You can't live without it! Is that how you feel about your sword?"
Es: "A part of me... Something I can't live without... But that would be... pudding?"

Ruby/Yu (Post-match):
Ruby: "Woohoo! You're so cool, Narukami! You really are a kingpin!"
Yu: "(...How do so many people know that nickname? Is the Midnight Channel involved somehow...?)"

Also, that ETC section of the character select screen now has more stuff. It now has a Controller Option and a System Settings too, so if you wanna change things before a fight; you can use that without having to go back to the main menu.

I do agree that the meta is really messy Buddhahobo Buddhahobo ; Sylvans dominating, Amazoness are pretty damn fun though, Geargia a pain to deal with and Mighty Mako making a comeback (Especially in Platinum); I did have a think about using Amazoness Scouts as a way to deal with SSA and Citadel Whale, since it does negate the effect which is good; but I'll need to discard one just to get Scouts out; then Tribute them before I attack. So that ain't good.

Also, Syrus is now unlockable, I'll list what he has Skill wise:

Unlockable Syrus Skill during Duel-A-Thon:
Training Wheels:
- Once per turn, you can banish 1 Jetroid or Twin-Cycroid that attacked this turn. It'll return to the field at the start of your next turn.

This one... doesn't seem good imo. Since you'll be leaving yourself wide open to attacks unless you have backrow to help protect yourself from any incoming attacks like Wall of D, ECon, etc. This just won't really work.

But Syrus' other skills however are a bit better; but I think one of them is just flat out great.

His 2nd skill allows you to add 1 "Roid" monster from your deck to your hand. The 3rd skill however I think is good; it allows you to add one "Vehicroid Connection Zone" out of your deck to your hand; this skill is going to be great, since you can get say Twin Cycroid out or Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill out, and it'll not be destroyed by battle or by card effects. I'll probably run 3 Twin-Cycroids just so I can get this running, maybe with some recovery as well to get VCZ back to my hand. Have to wait and see.

His rewards do add 2 new cards: Steamroid and Drillroid; obviously, Steamroid sucks but Drillroid is pretty good. Hoping to get myself 3 copies of that. So that way it can mow down Komushroomo.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
this update hurts me:
Camilla's axe is 100% contradictory to my main team (Camilla/BK/Fjorm/Bonus for arena Camilla/Klein/Olivia/Filler for GHB/BHB) so I'm stuck still using Slaying Axe

The Now Muspel guy looks like a brigand, He's still Bara but also a butterface I was thinking "maybe they'll do a Gonzalez with him, you know big buff ugly guy who is actually sweet and misunderstood" then i saw his other sprites, he's probably just gonna be Sutur Jr.

e3 smash invitational line up: armada, mango, zero, mr. R, lucky, plup, abdango, mkleo are in
the line is great but i'm shocked at nairo not getting in :(

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde which Moira skin do you think looks the best AND shows off her golden fabo nails?

The Blackwatch skin shows off her golden nails quite nicely, but she only has sassy fabulous nails on one hand; the other hand has a glove on it. rip

wut u meen tho

gorl if u dont get that doofy-goofy mofo outta my face i will hurt u

lookit dis heaux omg someone help him

inb4 he turns out to be a dumdum qtpie boi or something. Only evil gorls can be pretty apparently. Most evil bois are uggo.

Speaking of monstrosities, we have this gorl now:

stop w/ the cute gorls and creepy waifus. Give us bara husbandos or I'm calling the cops. >:^(
I adore her pale skin and the gold does go with the white/turquoise motif, so it’s a win/win

iirc the golden nails look decent on the minister and oasis skins too

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Burgundy Burgundy should our boi use Yato +spd w/ Flashing Blade or that ass refine that powers up 1 unit and not himself?

I adore her pale skin and the gold does go with the white/turquoise motif, so it’s a win/win

iirc the golden nails look decent on the minister and oasis skins too
Pale it is then. tbh it should be illegal for Moira to not have nails. Blizz wut u doin?

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Did some serious grinding to revamp my favorite gorl’s build
3BD4D547-A2B0-4F62-AC3A-F447B4E0D258.png

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
Loooool

My girlfriend has spent 200+ orbs to try and get specifically Takumi every time there's a Takumi banner

And she was horridly unsuccessful

Until we all got a free one today

Loooooooool

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Burgundy Burgundy should our boi use Yato +spd w/ Flashing Blade or that *** refine that powers up 1 unit and not himself?

Pale it is then. tbh it should be illegal for Moira to not have nails. Blizz wut u doin?
Smh don’t call is ass. While the unique effect is completely supportive I don’t really hate it or anything, it could be super useful. Plus, the base effect I really like. I love me some raw stats. And it means the Yato isn’t strictly player phase too

I’m gonna play with both. Idk if I wanna use Flashing Blade or not though cause I kinda rely on distant counter as a crutch lol. I’m super defensive in Arena. But I’ll try it. The refine has motivated me to start working on a main team I’ll use. For a while I’ve kinda had it with my Corrin and Berkut, but I need two other units so I can use the Tactic skills

If you’re interested in his stats with both of them equipped, I made a tweet earlier
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Loooool

My girlfriend has spent 200+ orbs to try and get specifically Takumi every time there's a Takumi banner

Loooooooool
This is me except with Soren.
So can we all get a free Soren.
Ty IS. :colorful:

UPDATE: MY FREE SUMMON WAS A SOREN. HE WAS -SPD A•G•A•I•N.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Helbindi's all right. He reminds me of Vaike, but if he was evil. Maybe a bit of Dart too.

And that's a freebie +Atk, -Def 3* adult Tiki for the banner.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Azrael fans? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Watching Max's stream of him playing BBTAG, and ArcLive! happened at WNF as well; so I'll definitely need to check that out too.

But there's just been quite a bunch of videos now. Showing off different BBTAG combos, interactions, and win-quotes. It feels soooo good right now! :yeahboi:

I'll leave a bunch of links here~

Yosuke's Unique Team Dialog
Ragna's Unique Team Dialog
DLC Intros from WNF

I do like how Ragna acts to Ruby in the Win-Quote; it's rather funny to be honest.

Also, I looked up Syrus' rewards for leveling him up. They're... mixed to be honest.

Level 2 Reward
Fusion Guard
Counter Trap

Activate only when an effect that inflicts damage is activated. Discard 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck to the graveyard to negate the effect.

Level 3 Reward
Skill: Check Out My Ride!

Activate only when you took 1800 or more damage to your Life Points. Instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase; you can choose 1 "Roid" monster of your choice from your deck.

Level 7 Reward
Carrierroid
Lv. 4
WATER/Machine
1000 ATK/800 DEF

When your opponent activates an effect that targets and destroys 1 Spell/Trap card you control. You can discard 1 card from your hand, negate it and destroy it.

Level 10 Reward
Rescueroid
Lv. 6
FIRE/Machine
1600 ATK/1800 DEF

When a "Roid" monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, you can return that monster to its owner's hand.

Level 11 Reward
Ambulanceroid
Lv. 3
EARTH/Machine
300 ATK/1200 DEF

When a "Roid" monster is added to your hand from the graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster.

Level 13 Reward
Skill: Draw Sense: EARTH

Activate only when you took 1800 or more damage to your Life Points. Instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase, you can randomly draw 1 EARTH Attribute monster.

Level 14 Reward
Ambulance Rescueroid
Lv. 6
FIRE/Machine
2300 ATK/1800 DEF

[Ambulanceroid + Rescueroid]
Once per turn, when a monster on your side of the field is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon that monster in Defense Position.

Level 16 Reward
Supercharge
Trap

When an opponent declares an attack while you control only Machine-type "Roid" monster(s): Draw 2 cards.

Level 18 Reward
Stealthroid
Lv. 4
DARK/Machine
1200 ATK/0 DEF

If this card attacks, target 1 Spell/Trap card at the end of the Battle Phase if you control another "Roid" monster.

Level 20 Reward
Skill: Check Out My Fusion!

Can be used each time your LP decreases by 1500; instead of doing your normal Draw Phase, you can add one "Vehicroid Connection Zone" to your hand outside of your deck.

Level 21 Reward
Vehicroid Connection Zone
Spell

Send to the graveyard from your side of the field or your hand, selected fusion material that are listed as "Vehicroid" monsters for a Fusion summon, Special Summon a Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon); this monster cannot be destroyed by card effects and its effects cannot be negated.

Level 23 Reward
Submarineroid
Lv. 4
WATER/Machine
800 ATK/1800 DEF

This card can attack your opponent directly; if it does attack directly, it'll inflict damage based on its original ATK. If this card did attack directly, change it to Defense Position.

Level 25 Reward
Stealthroid

Level 33 Reward

Level 35 Reward
Steamroid
Lv. 4
EARTH/Machine
1800 ATK/1800 DEF

If this card attacks an opponent's monster; it gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card is attacked however, it loses 500 ATK during the Damage Step only.

Level 38 Reward

Level 40 Reward
Drillroid
Lv. 4
EARTH/Machine
1600 ATK/1600 DEF

Before damage calculation, if this attacks a defense position monster; destroy that monster.

Level 45 Reward
Truckroid
Lv. 4
EARTH/Machine
1000 ATK/2000 DEF

...Just. No.

Overall, Syrus rewards are... eh. The only good ones I can see there are Vehicroid Connection Zone, "Check Out My Ride!" and Drillroid; Carrierroid can be kind of alright, but you need to hope your opponent does target one of your backrow to destroy it. Drillroid can easily deal with Komushroomo without the worry of needing to use Forbidden Chalice to negate its effect or to Flip Summon it.

But to have his Drops be his Level Rewards is... rather insulting to be honest, I'd rather have some cards that help out Syrus' and the Roid archetype in DL; not give us cards we can easily get from dueling Syrus. smh

Then again, trying to make Roids viable is like trying to make Melee Kirby viable.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I managed to get that dancer heaux during my 2nd summon, so 35 orbs and donezo. I got a bunch of Gwneodlyns too for some reason. Not many good fodders otherwise. I was thinking of giving her sword to Hinata so he can get 60+ def when being attacked, but the problem is he is at such a weird speed tier that he doesn't get doubled as much as he should. He needs to get doubled for Bonfire to go off. rip precious boi

Loooool

Loooooooool

Smh don’t call is ***. While the unique effect is completely supportive I don’t really hate it or anything, it could be super useful. Plus, the base effect I really like. I love me some raw stats. And it means the Yato isn’t strictly player phase too

I’m gonna play with both. Idk if I wanna use Flashing Blade or not though cause I kinda rely on distant counter as a crutch lol. I’m super defensive in Arena. But I’ll try it. The refine has motivated me to start working on a main team I’ll use. For a while I’ve kinda had it with my Corrin and Berkut, but I need two other units so I can use the Tactic skills

If you’re interested in his stats with both of them equipped, I made a tweet earlier
There was a problem fetching the tweet
G O R L y did u do dis tho omg

I decided to just get the special refine because I like the glow more and the effect makes him the best partner possible. Though the problem is idk who to pair him with and A!Tiki is kind of my standard red infantry gorl so... wut do omg.

I should just pair him with Boey for lulz. That's +8 to all stats before any direct buffs. But Boey is in the same boat as Hinata where he needs to get doubled to nuke and I haven't gotten a -spd Boey yet. Though apparently a +def/-res Boey can survive a a nuclear blast and murder people with enough investment.

Like Corrin with Spur Atk and Hone Atk, along with Rally Def/Res.
Boey with Summoner/Corrin Support and a +3 Atk Seal, along with Moonbow.

Stats when next to Corrin:
54 hp
65 atk
41 spd
55 def
31 res

****ing rip.

But without Corrin Support/Summoner Support -spd is his best bane ofc. M!Robin/F!Robin get the same stats too and have just about the same outcomes. Except Robin will have more spd/less bulk, but -res is the best bane since it's the only -3 bane so it's not like he has a choice lol.

Pretty sure a Robin/Corrin duo would be meme-y-er tho. :secretkpop:

My M!Robin is +2 tho and Boey is +5 so eeeee. Either way they're all precious bois so I don't feel bad swapping my Summoner Support from Hunkeye to YABOEY or Birb.

This is me except with Soren.
So can we all get a free Soren.
Ty IS. :colorful:

UPDATE: MY FREE SUMMON WAS A SOREN. HE WAS -SPD A•G•A•I•N.
Why would someone want a free angsty smart gay boi? They'd much rather have a manly strong gay boi. Which is why we got L!Ike for free ofc. :^)

Maybe you should use the best green tome user instead. The one who always does ha best and is the cutest.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
really wanted Lene because Yoshiku is easily the best artist in the game

of course, that means i had to dump all of my 100 orbs trying to get her, only to get 2 ares and a sigurd cricricri (not complaining bc that's a really good orb/5* ratio, but i just wanted Lene). at least i got another caeda, so she'll be +7 soon

one ares is neutral and the other is +def -res. i'll keep the second one, and the first one can be brazen atk/def fodder, but idk who would even want that skill. sigurd is something like +res -hp i think

i really really hope Lene gets demoted because I want to +10 her so badly

edit: beat the rest of the difficulties for the new chapter and my first red orb was Lene! she's also +spd -hp!! honestly so happy. this gorl will definitely be a +10 if she gets the demote (which will probs happen bc ares and ishtar are definitely not getting demoted)

edit: shigure got the demote as predicted! i really hope to get a few copies of him because i like him a lot

edit 3: wondering if i should use the sigurd i just pulled to give Lene Spd Smoke 3

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Why would someone want a free angsty smart gay boi? They'd much rather have a manly strong gay boi. Which is why we got L!Ike for free ofc. :^)

Maybe you should use the best green tome user instead. The one who always does ha best and is the cutest.
You act like I'm not already planning to +10 Boey smh. He's at +5 rn, the same as yours.
And that's like 50% of the reason I want to build up Soren, so that I can S support him with L!Ike.
edit 3: wondering if i should use the sigurd i just pulled to give Lene Spd Smoke 3
Just use a F!Takumi instead imo. Unless you were planning on using him, but Spd Smoke fodder is all I'm seeing him as.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You act like I'm not already planning to +10 Boey smh. He's at +5 rn, the same as yours.
And that's like 50% of the reason I want to build up Soren, so that I can S support him with L!Ike.

Just use a F!Takumi instead imo. Unless you were planning on using him, but Spd Smoke fodder is all I'm seeing him as.
i don't have the feathers to promote one, otherwise i would

but also i don't care about sigurd, and have already used one as close defense fodder before. i guess i could give her atk smoke from suzukaze instead

do you think brazen atk/def would be good on Lene if i keep her default Safeguard+

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

but also i don't care about sigurd, and have already used one as close defense fodder before. i guess i could give her atk smoke from suzukaze instead

do you think brazen atk/def would be good on Lene if i keep her default Safeguard+
Hm... then yeah, fodder Sigurd off then. And if you want to be extra cheeky, you can put Atk Smoke on her S slot (if someone else isn't already using it).
Brazen skills work well on pretty much any unit and it sounds like you're invested into her so go for it. This is almost the exact same kit I'm planning to give my S!Freddy, although it'll be Brazen Def/Res instead. Or maybe Distant Def. I haven't chosen which one yet.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Hm... then yeah, fodder Sigurd off then. And if you want to be extra cheeky, you can put Atk Smoke on her S slot (if someone else isn't already using it).
Brazen skills work well on pretty much any unit and it sounds like you're invested into her so go for it. This is almost the exact same kit I'm planning to give my S!Freddy, although it'll be Brazen Def/Res instead. Or maybe Distant Def. I haven't chosen which one yet.
Look at this beautiful gorl:
61845AD8-FC0F-430C-BAAE-E87AF306415A.png

37 enemy phase def (44 if atk smoke is active) on a dancer is not bad at all. She’s also fast enough to avoid most double, so she’s surprisingly bulky

I also gave her a Wo Dao+ in case I want to try out a more offensive build. I’ll also give her the def-refined Safeguard at some point too and see how I like that compared to the spd refine

Brazen Def/Res sounds really cool on S!Frederick, but it’s super lame you can’t run it with CC at the same time. I think Brazen Def/Res would be better than DD3 on Frederick since he can take a hit and then become a tank, but DD stacking is always good too. You could kinda emulate a CC/Brazen build by running CC with S!Frederick’s default Seal Atk/Spd

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
janelle monae is an incredibly talented musician that all of you should be familiar with

she was prince's protegee, and everything she does just oozes complete confidence in her amazingly sharp musical instincts
Like, I know Android Gorl from when she first showed up, but Prince's protegee? Like, for real?

the line is great but i'm shocked at nairo not getting in :(
RIP in pepperoni Nintendo Ambassador M2k, I guess.

Knack Mother****ing 3

But seriously, I'm really excited for what we'll find out from Bandai Namco during E3.

Oh yeah EODM07 EODM07 ; I saw a bit ago that Disgaea 1 is getting another port / remaster / HD release for the Switch. Thoughts on that?

Personally I'm a bit disappointed, though it's mostly due to my own poor assumptions. I've been expecting them to announce D2 for the Switch since basically the system's reveal stream.

bjn can be heard across the nation weeping
BJN survived previous life altering tragedies like Mean Girls leaving netflix, ha a strong gorl.

Though seriously, Brooklyn 99 is an award winning show with an established and involved fanbase, so they're exactly the type of thing Netflix or Amazon would pick up if NBC (network for all of Shur's other shows a la The Office, Parks and Rec, and The Good Place) doesn't pick it up in a heart beat.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Like, I know Android Gorl from when she first showed up, but Prince's protegee? Like, for real?
Yeah, they were personal friends and he was working on her most recent album with her before he passed away. A quick google search says he (and Stevie Wonder) were both early fans of hers. Apparently Prince was the first person to get a physical copy of her debut album (which is a masterpiece btw)

So yeah, she actually was Prince’s protégée

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Yeah, they were personal friends and he was working on her most recent album with her before he passed away. A quick google search says he (and Stevie Wonder) were both early fans of hers. Apparently Prince was the first person to get a physical copy of her debut album (which is a masterpiece btw)

So yeah, she actually was Prince’s protégée
That's really cool, but is pretty bizarre cause I'm a huge Prince fan but out of all the people he's actively mentored over the years I never heard of her in that context. I originally found out about her from cause of...well, being OutKast's protege.

Which was her debut album? I've got the one with "tightrope" on it from way back, but tbh I don't think I've really heard any of her since then. Was such a good...honestly, everything, especially the music video. It was like what Bruno Mars is trying to be now, iirc

Anything in particular I should look at for the type of things she's putting out now?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
That's really cool, but is pretty bizarre cause I'm a huge Prince fan but out of all the people he's actively mentored over the years I never heard of her in that context. I originally found out about her from cause of...well, being OutKast's protege.

Which was her debut album? I've got the one with "tightrope" on it from way back, but tbh I don't think I've really heard any of her since then. Was such a good...honestly, everything, especially the music video. It was like what Bruno Mars is trying to be now, iirc

Anything in particular I should look at for the type of things she's putting out now?
The ArchAndroid (released in 2010) is her debut album, which is the one with Tightrope. Not to hype it up too much, but it's honestly one of the best records I have ever heard. She's crazy talented and it shows in her music. The album is like 70 minutes long, but please do yourself a favor sometime, sit down, and listen to it front to back in one sitting. It's an experience that everyone should have.

For her most recent stuff, she just dropped her third album on April 27 and it has been receiving a lot of praise from critics. It's called Dirty Computer and has a ~50 minute emotion picture that accompanies it (you can find it on youtube; I can link it if needed). This album is more pop than The ArchAndroid, which isn't necessarily bad because it's some of the best pop music released in recent memory. This new album has a lot to do with things like sexuality, personal freedom, racism, sexism, etc., but not in an annoying in-your-face way. She just came out of the closet as bisexual/pansexual like the day before the album dropped, and you can sense how important her own sexuality was to the record.

tl;dr Janelle Monae's music is super good and you should listen to it

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I'm chasing down Ishtar mad hard right now. I got a -Def +Res Azura for my free summon, so that's cool I guess.

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde , speaking of Lene builds, there's this creature.

Someone on Reddit got a +Def, -Atk Lene, so they decided to go all and destroy her attack to make her a goddamn wall: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem..._you_get_a_def_atk_lene_and_decide_to_go_all/. She's basically Selena now if she could dance. +Def, -Atk Lene has -2 HP, -1 Atk, and -4 Def compared to Selena.
That’s pretty crazy, although I’d definitely never run anything like that myself

Safeguard is such a cool weapon, and I’m excited to see all the cool builds people make with it. Bulky swords like Hinata/Luna/Draug are going to love the +7 enemy phase def, even if it does mean giving up the shorter special cooldown or +10 true damage on special procs.

Lene is not a character I expected to like so much, but I have definitely really committed to her. Like even if she somehow doesn’t get the demote, I’ll still work on merging her up

I’m still really happy that I got her with perfect IVs

Roberk

Smash Champion

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I decide to take 10 minutes to turn this PoTG into a wholesome ****post of truth. :secretkpop:

Those are the 15 other versions of Sma5h that are coming out 5 months after Sma5h. You thought we were getting all the characters on 1 copy of the game that runs on Nintendo's latest cashcow?

Gorl pls. :secretkpop:

My Boey is cuter tho because he can reach 36-42 spd. :^)

Thank the Sass Gawdess feathers are becoming more frequent. I have +1 Hunkeye, +4 A!Tiki, and +6 Boey. Also +2 Boi Corrin. Currently sitting on 20k feathers and idk who to choose. Then there's a +2 M!Robin that I was thinking of building like Boey since Robin is a precious husbando demon spawn boi.

Maybe I should just stick with Boey and try to get a -hp/+atk boi. 3 def doesn't really matter much when he can get 43 with refines/Corrin by his side/no seals/no extra buffs. Tho the higher his attack goes, the more he mercilessly kills heauxes of any kind. He's basically Celica in terms of BS damage potential, except cuter and mostly for enemy phase.

:4corrin: was a mistake. Gawdess help us all.

tbh that skill is just weird. But she should be able to make decent use of it since it activates pretty easily, allowing her to be a heaux slayer if any thot tries to hit her. The other vanilla option is Fury 3 for dual phase and raw stats regardless of her HP.

I'm chasing down Ishtar mad hard right now. I got a -Def +Res Azura for my free summon, so that's cool I guess.

:150:
Gratz on the Azura.

Good luck on getting that Sonya/Tailtiu hybrid. She seems decent but her powercreep Atk Tactics is what makes her actually standout in a sea of blue magic users.

I mean scantily clad women are basically tanks, right?
The less you wear, the stronger you get. That's why Bayonetta becomes naked whenever she calls forth some wicked strong attacks. :^)

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Unga Night In-Birth mains? :nifty::nifty::nifty:

Oh yeah EODM07 EODM07 ; I saw a bit ago that Disgaea 1 is getting another port / remaster / HD release for the Switch. Thoughts on that?

Personally I'm a bit disappointed, though it's mostly due to my own poor assumptions. I've been expecting them to announce D2 for the Switch since basically the system's reveal stream.
Personally, I'm okay with this. Since we're getting some new stuff added into it as well; we'll be getting Sicily, Killia and Seraphina appearing as playable characters, we'll get to see Gordon, Jennifer and Thursday in HD Sprites (THANK GOD) and all of the secret recruitable characters in the DS/Steam version will be in there too (Adell, Rozalin, Pleinair, Zetta (Book), Majorly and Priere). But other then that, it's going to be strange seeing the rather underwhelming Skills of the first Disgaea in HD; I'm so use to how Galaxy destroying everyone's Skills are. To have them go back to having the Big Bang just... push a slab of earth into the sun compared to literally restarting the whole entire cosmos from one punch is just going to be... weird.

It'd be funny if we do get Laharl-chan in the game and hopefully future DLC characters. And they better give us a damn post-game, cause I am not going to start a new game+ again just so I can reach Cave of Ordeals again. smh

Also, for those that wanna play BBTAG in the US... Now you can on the Switch. And it's free as well! So get your butts in gear if you wanna do that @Nammy12, Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , Berserker. Berserker. and whoever else I'll tag for this. :secretkpop:

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin is obviously gonna Day -26 main Gordeau. :secretkpop: He should also use Azrael, he's got some muscle; and we know he likes himself some muscle.

And speaking of BBTAG... we got some more colours, combos and so on! :yeahboi:

Gordeau has a Gambit colour.

Rachel has an Adventure Time colour. She looks like Jake and Finn/Fionna and Cake colour.

The Persona cast have Persona 5 colours.

Yu = Ren/Akira
Yosuke = Ryuji
Chie = Morgana/Shiho?
Yukiko = Ann

Hazama has a Joker colour as well, good to see that back.

Someone did find a sweet 15k combo with Gordeau/Makoto. Right here:

Someone also did find out everyone's health pools as well. So we know who has the following:

20k HP = Tager, Waldstein
18k HP = Gordeau, Azrael
16k HP = Everyone else except...
14k HP = Nu, Yosuke, Yukiko

And one more thing, when I do get my hands on the game; I know who I'll be setting to English/Japanese.

Blazblue:
Ragna = English
Jin = Japanese
Noel = English
Rachel = English
Tager = English
Nu-13 = Japanese
Makoto = English
Hazama = English
Azrael = English
Es = Japanese

Persona:
Yu = English
Yosuke = English
Chie = Japanese
Yukiko = Japanese

Under Night In-Birth:
Hyde = Japanese
Linne = English
Waldstein = Japanese
Gordeau = English

RWBY:
Ruby = Japanese
Weiss = Japanese

Patrick Seitz does a fantastic job as Ragna in my opinion; and Tager's English voice actor is amazing. Azrael is pretty much Wesker, can't say no.

Also, Duel Links wise. The Mini BOX Collection and Main BOX Collection have arrived. Also, if you don't log into Duel Links; you'll be missing out on 3 items.

A different print of Dark Magician Girl, 1000 Gems and a UR Dream Ticket. The Dream Ticket allows you to choose any UR from ANY OF THE BOXES. So if you wanna get say a 2nd Anki or even a Cosmic Cyclone, now you can. :yeahboi:

And I'm currently trying to think of a deck for Syrus. I don't know if he can get Restart or Balance, it'd be nice if he could; then that way I can use him whilst climbing up Legend so I can level up him up along the way. Shame his Level Up rewards outside of his Level 4 Skill, Drillroid and Vehicroid Connection Zone suck.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I somehow managed to pull Lene after yolo summoning with 9 orbs, so lol bye banner. I wanted her for her Safeguard.

Now I’m finally building my units more. I finally touched the +1 Young Tiki I pulled literally like week 1 of the game, so now she has a standard Dragon build. Next is MKana :D

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Bbtag:

Weiss is really fun. Good quick normals and I haven't figured out her glyph stuff yet but she can whiff punish super well and has a safe full screen super.

Noel gun routes on block are really fun (idk how big the gaps are though) that + assist can lead to some fun pressure. Also, her gun throw assist is like the best oki tool.

Once the game gets figured out with the active partner stuff, it could turn into touch of death. BUT, bursting is so easy / you can get your burst back pretty quickly. I am enjoying it day 1 (destroyed a few people online, ran into lag and quit, had a few good sets, and got destroyed by someone who knew how to play blazblue).

(Literally haven't played other characters yet)

Last edited:
Top Bottom