• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Isn't +spd on leo kind of wasted though? Especially when he only reaches like 25 with a boon and has qr anyways.

I found leo to be underwhelming imo so he's been on the bench next to s!leo.
+Spe isn't great but it's better than lower spee and a useless boon. 31 spe with horse buffs is decent enough.

:150:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
With L&D3, Hone, Goad, and +Spd, wouldn't Leo reach 40 speed? That isn't bad :0

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
honestly, i would use the +def leon instead

he's so slow even with a spd boon that he can barely double sophia, so it's best to just dump his spd

+def gives him +4, bringing him to respectable 39/29/30 defensive stats (39/35/36 with fortify)

give him raudrblade, close counter, qr, and horse buffs and he's a mixed tank that can nuke on both player and enemy phases

+def is not "useless" on leon, and his spd is legit unsalvageable. not every unit is meant to be a player phase glass cannon, and hp/def/res boons can actually be good

tbh i'm sad that i didn't get him from the qr banner since i have a spare takumi from hero fest 1 that i could have sacrificed to him, but it's okay. i'll get him eventually

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Meanacing Stare mains. How's everyone doing? :4villager:

Just trying out the Monster Hunter Stories demo. It's nice so far, a huge difference from the main Monster Hunter games obviously. But it's nice. It has an actual JRPG battle system instead of the usual arena-like hunting that we're all so use to. And it feels like it might be more story driven then previous titles (Then again, it is a spin-off).

Also, saw Episode 4 of GAMERS!.

Focusing more on Tendou who is madly in love with Amano, who rejected her invitation into the Game Club due to how competitive the Club Members are (One play COS which is a parody of CS:GO, and another plays Guilty Gear Xrd competitively, who is an Elphelt main). It was nice to see how she had to cope with these issues ever since she met Amano. But I do feel like they could've done more.

Also, they did a Puyo Puyo reference in the show this time. :yeahboi:

Super Smash Con starts today tournament wise. Who're you all hoping to see reach Top 8?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The new TT is so much better than the ones in the past

I think I'll actually grind enough in this one to get all the seals and stuff

Celica is absolutely terrifying with the stat boosts

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
This TT is great and I love it like the last two
Weird though that Sonya was with Celica in the pre-tempest story convo but she's the boss of the final map
Speaking of the final map, they finally got the best music in the game aw yeah
But anyways I'm using Berkut/Alm/Celica/Sonya and I got my first deathless Lunatic run

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My first deathless Lunatic run was with Celica/Linde/Summer Marx/Aqua

It's too bad that it was after my two triple point runs of the day, so I only got 705 points

TT is amazing for grinding SP for Celica since she gets 12 sp per kill with the TT bonus + double sp weekend

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Since Hero Fest came out, I got +hp/-def Genny and Ninian, yolo summoned neutral Summer Elise, then rolled 60-80 orbs worth of junk trying to get Corrin. Fortunately Nohrian Summer will be present for a while still so I'm keeping my hopes up. Also in case you gorls didn't notice, there's many more prizes to be won past 50K now with only 2.5K point gaps between prizes rather than 10K gaps.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Weird though that Sonya was with Celica in the pre-tempest story convo but she's the boss of the final map
Yeah, that was weird. When she showed up in the story conversation, I wondered who would be the boss. Checked gamepedia and Sonya's the boss.

I get why Sonya is a boss, but it's really weird since Sonya being in the story conversation implies she's an ally. Maybe boss Sonya is from another world or something as stated could happen with the last TT and boss Celica.

The only units currently in the game that would have made sense as bosses would be Berkut, Celica, Delthea, and Sonya. Aside from Berkut who is obviously a boss in Echoes, the others have plot spoiler reasons. Otherwise, it would have been a surprise Echoes character like Deen, Jedah, Nuibaba, or Rudolf. Alternatively, someone from another world like Nergal shows up which would have been badass if that happened and would totally work considering how the TT's story is about the world getting messed up and people from other worlds being there when they shouldn't.

Regarding Celica, Delthea, and Sonya.
Basically from reading their profiles a while back to check what Gaiden was about before Echoes was released, Celica, Delthea, and I think Sonya were all brainwashed at some point in Gaiden/Echoes -- something about making them witches by sacrificing them -- and I think you have to fight them all when they are brainwashed. Also, Shade gets brainwashed as part of the Ciper DLC, but she's not a Gaiden/Echoes character. Incidentally, that's all of the female mages excluding Mae and the healers Genny, Silque, and Tatiana.

Sonya's special in that she has sisters who were made into witches and that's one massive reason why she hates her father who gets spoiled in her description. Seriously, why? I know the internet exists and Echoes is a remake of an old game, but why would you spoil that in Heroes? Anyway, you could consider boss Sonya as being supposed to represent her brainwashed sisters. Kind of weird, but also makes sense since I doubt the developers would make what is basically a zombie an enemy unit who cannot be obtained since that would be weird.

Anyway, with the three TT so far, none of the bosses have been 1-range units.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Btw Valor skills stack too. My Gray got 24 SP for one kill lol. Luckily I got Elise and gave her Green Tome Valor to Robin :^)

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Wait, Sonya is the boss? I just assumed that they just didn't put a boss in this time lmao.

Also Poodin is out of the hospital, yay!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, I got around to doing one TT run today since and I just heard the last map's music and it's awesome. Unfortunately, I heard it before...

Cress! Cress! , isn't that the music from the last battle in Echoes? I got spoiled because I wanted to check out the Cipher characters' voices and the person who uploaded a video of them saying the skill quotes used them on the last map. Well, whatever, Emma's "Bye-bye, bad guy!" was worth it. :p

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So, I got around to doing one TT run today since and I just heard the last map's music and it's awesome. Unfortunately, I heard it before...

Cress! Cress! , isn't that the music from the last battle in Echoes? I got spoiled because I wanted to check out the Cipher characters' voices and the person who uploaded a video of them saying the skill quotes used them on the last map. Well, whatever, Emma's "Bye-bye, bad guy!" was worth it. :p
I haven't done any Tempest games today (was finishing up Danganronpa, Edea #5 is safe) so I just did a quick round of it.
That totally is the music and I absolutely love it oml thank you IS.
Although that ISN'T the map the music plays on, they went with something that is spoiler-territory (but it is still from Echoes I assure you).

But the bonuses they gave to bonus heroes is so oo delicious. Sonya getting 12 SP per kill is gonna make getting the last few skills on her a joke, and it's gonna help Clive a ton in training him too. Alm with boosted stats is busted. 59 HP, 57 Attack, 34 Speed that's almost always going up to 40 thanks to Wind Boost, and if he does get hit before obliterating everything, he has 32 Defense.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Yandere mains. How's everyone doing? :4villagerf:

Just saw some clips of SSC2k17. And the Combo Contest for 64 was amazing. Prince did phenomenally.

I also finished the demo of Monster Hunter Stories too.

I was worried that a bunch of Monster Hunter fans would be turned off by it, but to my surprise it's played quite a bit in Japan by fans of the series. It also took me almost 7 hours to finish the demo. I think you can get 109 Monsters, as for what monsters you can get in the demo. You can get a maximum of 4; being the Velocidrome, Apotonoth, Azruous and Yian Kut-Ku.

The Velocidrome and Kut-Ku feel like they're more focused on dealing damage (So say a Warrior Class). Azruous is a Tank and the Apotonoth is a Support Monster.

Still, it was fun and enjoyable. Sadly, it doesn't come out until October, so I'll probably get it. Since I've been into the series since MH3 on the Wii. I also got my sister into MH when she saw me fighting a Royal Ludroth online, she just said "That looks fun." then later on, she got her own Wii and a copy of Monster Hunter 3.

Will also be getting to watching more of My Hero Academia S2. And hopefully more upsets or interesting stuff will happen at SSC2k17. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've a feeling I won't be getting summer F!Corrin. Just a slight feeling.
3* Donnel: +Def, -Spd.

3* Felicia: +HP, -Atk. Ew... Well, at least you have Glacies for someone.

4* Rebecca: +Atk, -HP.

3* M!Robin: +Atk, -HP.

4* Sully: +Def, -Res. Thanks, Sully, for raising my hopes up when I saw the smoke and stuff.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Started playing an old 3DS game called Bloody Vampire today

It's a metroidvania, with the main gimmick being that instead of having a standard weapon like a sword or whip, you simply ram into monsters to melee them, causing both of you to take damage unless you either back attack or one of you overpowers the other substantially.

It's pretty decent, though I think I'm near the end of it already. Only $4.99 tho.

Edit: 3:21 and I think I 100%'d it, yeah it's really short.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I can easily beat the Lunatic 7 battle option in Tempest thanks to the bonus units' extra stats, however considering how long it took I'd rather just do the Lunatic or Hard 5 battle options. I still get the full SP on those options too so I'll just stick with those.

Trained up the 4 star Clive to level 40 and thanks to Tempest he ended at an incredible 1,458 SP lel. I'll promote him to 5 stars and get him up to 40 again when double SP comes back next week. I'll hopefully have the other Clive by then, and I'll train both to 40, split their skills to learn, and finally merge them. Thinking Sapphire/Killer Lance, Bonfire/Ignis, Rally Attack, idk for the A slot, Drag Back, and Hone Spd. I need a tankier unit for my Echoes team so I may actually use his Defense +3 skill.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Thanks sis. I have the attention span of actual-pudding so visual aids are required to keep my attention.
Here's a moderately accurate picture from my picture folder that surprisingly more or less touches on about 70% of what you missed. Just assume it's mostly talking about FEH.

Charlottesville has left me weary and tired.

Better then the alternative of spending the better part of the day arguing with massive idiots on the internet about Charlottesville, which leaves me exhausted, fuming, and staring into a dusty nail wondering what the **** I'm doing with my life where this is how I somehow end up spending what was originally a lovely Saturday morning.

Arguing with rando people on the internet is bad for your health, gorls. Don't do it. It's never worth it.

*ahem*

So what happens with Puddin's FEH now, out of curiosity? Does Puddin get it back, or do you get to keep it and continue slowly morphing into Lil'Puddin?

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
User was warned for this post - Censor Dodge
<content redacted>
yes I managed to get a Cecilia from the Roy banner. Robin has her new tome and I don't have to dump feathers for it :D

I can't believe what's going on down there and how complicit the country can be. I hope people will come to their senses at some point and out a stop to all of it >: c
Best not to think about it all night, though. How ya been otherwise?

Edit: sorry I forgot about censor dodging :sadsheep:

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

Honestly, ignoring how disturbing it is along with the horror and murder that went down (still going down?), it's incredibly strange. Nazism in America is something I thought would stay suspended in fiction. 2017 is proving to be beating 2016 for the worst recent year award.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Steve The Pikmin mains. How's everyone doing? :4olimar:

Been out to do the rounds as usual. Also, my grandfather got back from the hospital yesterday; had his hip replaced. He's doing fine now.

Also, I did hear there were a bunch of major Upsets at SSC2k17. I was hoping Onpu the Japanese Zelda main would make it out of Pools, but nope; he drowned in them. smh.

Winners:
MKLeo :4corrinf:/:4cloud: vs. WaDi :4mewtwo:/:4rob:
ZeRo :4diddy: vs. Mr. R :4sheik:

Losers:
Mistake :4bayonetta:/:4zss: vs. Salem :4bayonetta:
Shoyo James :4diddy:/:4luigi: vs. Nairo :4zss:/:4bowser:

I'd like to see either WaDi, Leo or Nairo win SSC this year. Salem I'd be cool with seeing win as well.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Morning Steve The Pikmin mains. How's everyone doing? :4olimar:

Been out to do the rounds as usual. Also, my grandfather got back from the hospital yesterday; had his hip replaced. He's doing fine now.

Winners:
MKLeo :4corrinf:/:4cloud: vs. WaDi :4mewtwo:/:4rob:
ZeRo :4diddy: vs. Mr. R :4sheik:

Losers:
Mistake :4bayonetta:/:4zss: vs. Salem :4bayonetta:
Shoyo James :4diddy:/:4luigi: vs. Nairo :4zss:/:4bowser:

I'd like to see either WaDi, Leo or Nairo win SSC this year. Salem I'd be cool with seeing win as well.
Happy to hear you grandfather is fine.
I have this weird feeling that Wadi will actually defeat MKLeo. It just seems to me that he might throw Leo off guard. I just think he's like that, his losses are hard to predict.
I'm calling a victory for ZeRo. Post Royal Flush I'd say he's done a lot of work against Mr.R and I don't feel like he's losing to either MKLeo or Wadi anytime soon. I think Leo will beat Nairo, but Salem might beat them both. Mistake and James will probably both get 7th, I can't see them defeating their current opponents.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Honestly, ignoring how disturbing it is along with the horror and murder that went down (still going down?), it's incredibly strange.
...how did you end up quoting me with Chainz message?

I don't think you understand what happened if you're describing it as "horror and murder still going down" or it's what has 2017 beating like...anything of note from 2016. They caught the driver pretty quickly.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Today I rolled Nohrian Summer again for Corrin only for every single orb to be red, getting me only some junk Hana. Still having 15 orbs though, I redeemed my free orb and did a full roll on the Tempest focus and ended up getting 5* +spd/-res Klein, not that the nature really matters as I already foddered him off since he has Quick Riposte :secretkpop:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
<content redacted>
yes I managed to get a Cecilia from the Roy banner. Robin has her new tome and I don't have to dump feathers for it :D

I can't believe what's going on down there and how complicit the country can be. I hope people will come to their senses at some point and out a stop to all of it >: c
Best not to think about it all night, though. How ya been otherwise?

Edit: sorry I forgot about censor dodging :sadsheep:
You wasted a 5☆ cecilia for f robin?

*why*

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
You wasted a 5☆ cecilia for f robin?

*why*
Well for one I already have this

But also cause I've been meaning to invest in Robin for ages, I just kept using my feathers for other things. But now I'm ready to start building her up. Gave her TAdept too, and since I sacked a Summer Elise to give her G Tome Breaker, I'll have an easier time grinding too

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Well for one I already have this

But also cause I've been meaning to invest in Robin for ages, I just kept using my feathers for other things. But now I'm ready to start building her up. Gave her TAdept too, and since I sacked a Summer Elise to give her G Tome Breaker, I'll have an easier time grinding too

Top Bottom